>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

wpxi.com/news/hot-topics/police-nc-man-with-machete-chases-clown-into-woods_/438867658
rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for my waifu who is the cutest

I'm going to keep that character and you can't stop me

Welcome to Clown Town

third for waifufest on purge day

Sorry I couldn't keep shoving you and your inflated ego down disposals science bomb maker, internet got fucked midround, yet again.

Fucking isp. Also, take a 5 minute thinking course as to how accidentally opening the interior door of the mixer, not the exterior with the actual mix behind it, the one that grants you access to the pumps and shit, does nothing at all to the quality of your boomer mix, in any possible way. Hell, didn't the guy in the anomaly suit say it had nitrogen in it after using a analyzer? Why did you store the mix in a plasma tank anyhow, instead of a actual yellow one?

>newfag engineer floods plasma

I hate this job

Surfer, please read the engine guides carefully before attempting to setup one. If you follow the instructions to the letter, you won't have any problems. The singularity guide in particular is very clear and won't cause any problems. The trick about learning engineering is practice, you can't assume anything about it unless you already know a lot. So the idea is to follow guides to the letter and only change simple steps in them when you're comfortable enough to try. Also, around plasma be extremely careful. And I'm talking : every mouse click deserves full attention careful. Engineering is about patience, planning and precision and is extremely slow compared to most other roles, so don't try to go fast when you first start out.

Because if you fuck up again that much, you may just get banned from the role altogether before getting to learn it. Your past bans exemplify that you're eager to get into the "big" roles, but clearly aren't ready. Playing the "big" and "important" roles isn't what the game is about, you can have just as much fun as any role playing a janitor and be just as bored or frustrated as any role playing the AI.

Surfer girl right?

Well, if its any consolation, I once accidentally plasma flooded as a mommi. Just slipped my mind and forgot to press the button to close it, all the silicons made fun of me, banter was fucking hilarious, still my best memory around vg, the AI saying I finally became a man and shit.

probably that gemini guy
i saw them singuloose atleast 3 times in 2 days

And they said don't ban Surfer Girl.
But you didn't fucking listen.

That's the thing, there's a difference between accidentally flooding because you fucked up and accidentally flooding because you didn't know any better. The former happens to everyone, the latter only happens to people who don't focus enough on learning. Which is ok, if it doesn't happen too often. But Surfer already got bans for fucking up constantly that way, and having that attitude in engineering is the worst possible way to play it, since it's by far the most dangerous department.

Nah, its surfer, almost guaranteed, everyone is shitting on her and even in the game, people already shat on her. He has the eagerness that is quite apreciated to have for a new player, but jesus fucking christ, a hour reading the wiki wont kill anyone, much less him. Shame he can't quite seem to understand that.

How do you set your last words?

whisper while in critical condition, you have to have been conscious beforehand to do it, it'll immediately kill you

if you put :i before your message and you're underneath a speaker, you can deathgasp over common radio

Stop fucking telling people about the intercom trick I want antags to keep dragging me near them

Delete your post immediately

So using :i allows you to speak into the intercom even if its mic is turned off?
Interesting

Mimicking goons suplex mechanic when?

I have read the wiki, and I know how to set up the singularity. I just accidentally flooded plasma.

I don't care about big roles, I just do whatever seems most fun. Usually I'm in IAA. You're making these assumptions about me, but they're all incorrect.

I didn't even want to be the Captain when I was past banned, I just saw we didn't have any pretty far into a round. If the plasma hadn't flooded, the singularity would have set up fine, and it is a little bit annoying that everytime I try to do it people are at my throat.

here how a canister works:
if you open it and there is a tank inside, the gas will be released in the tank;
if you open it and there is no tank, the gas is released in the environment;
if the set pressure is lesser than environment pressure, it will not be released.

so usually you must do this to fill a tank:
set pressure to max because it will be too slow otherwise;
put tank in the canister;
open valve;
wait for the tank to be full;
close valve;
eject tank.

Mate, my god friend, pal, buddy, you fucking suck dicks, massive donkey balls, enough to be immediately banned from head roles like captain due to your obvious lack of experience and stupidity when executing them.

Accept the fact you are a newbie, will be shat on, severely until you stop being a newbie. Cause otherwise, piss off, we will just shit on you harder.

Like said, you fuck up constantly, so we obviously shit on you. You think people didn't shit on me on my John Cooper days? Of course they did, I was a nigh irredeemable shitter, but I learned and I sucked it up when I was criticized. Do the same.

>I have read the wiki, and I know how to set up the singularity

You clearly don't since the first thing you did is stare at the singularity generator for 5 minutes, unbolt it then whine at the AI when it called you dumb for not knowing how to make a floor to fix your mistake.
You then couldn't figure out how to setup the containment field without the AI telling you how, then walked into emitter beams while activating it and touched the containment field when it came up.
You then flooded plasma after enabling a single rad collector and never actually touched the PA.

Those are all mistakes that show you either clearly didn't read the guide, don't focus at all or just don't give a shit.

>a little bit annoying that everytime I try to do it people are at my throat.
That's because fucking up the singularity will end the round for everyone. Again, you're working with the single most dangerous engine in the game, in the most dangerous department in the game and you complain that people are at your throat when they see you clearly aren't able to set it up. And fucking up with plasma will prevent engineers who actually know what they're doing from setting up engines.

Just read the fucking wiki and follow guides without deviating until you know what you're doing. Being apologetic about your fuck-ups just makes everyone believes you aren't willing to learn.

Stop using reddit spacing you fucks

>kill everyone by accident
>WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

this is for you

Is self-surgery possible?

You need to be lying down for surgery and lying down is the same as being dead so no

No, because you need to be laid down, and you can't hold objects while laying down. I would absolutely love if you were able to do self-surgery, especially if it's only possible with painkillers or copious amounts of alcohol.

No, its standard fare as to how to structure comments in both a pleasing way to create, and a much more organized chain of ideas, clearly separate.

I fucking hate reddit, but just because someone you hate uses a method does not make that method any less good or somehow, make it inherently shit and tied to the thing you hate. So suck it up pal, Im sticking with it.

SELF-SURGERY WHEN

WHEN
YOU
CODE
IT

I don't mind being shat on, I am just saying I did read the wiki, I don't want people thinking I just fuck around and don't care if anything gets exploded, because I try to make sure that does not happen.
Sometimes I noticed the wiki will leave stuff out (especially in medbay), so I used the wrench on it just in case this was something essential, and then asked for clarification and help to make sure I didn't mess anything up.

I was on my way to the PA after setting up the emitters, but I was stopped and asked to put cooler plasma into the rad collectors. Had an accident not occurred then, it would have all been fine :) Of course I am willing to learn, and I will continue to do so. It also did take me a little bit to start it up because I was looking on the wiki to see if there was anything about the generator. I do everything in my power to make sure I do not blow it up, because I did blow it once and I do know how bad that can be.

Christ guys way to take a game way too fucking seriously. wpxi.com/news/hot-topics/police-nc-man-with-machete-chases-clown-into-woods_/438867658

>Following the obvious It shilling "news" story is a story about a mother marrying her own daughter
>It's not the first time she married her own child

I have to say, i think i'm in love with that green haired devil...

We all know what happened. Stop trying to explain it like we don't. We're saying that what happened is why we're shitting on you. If you are actually willing to learn, then prove it. If you can't take being criticized and scrutinized without immediately being defensive, you won't last long.

>I don't mind being shat on
> :)
These paint a different picture of what you are saying surfer fag, you seem more aggressive than passive mad, but ignoring that, I have a single order for you.

Don't experiment on the first few times you do shit. At fucking all. Do not unbolt shit, do not fuck up with key components to the most dangerous engines the game, do not, in general, fuck with engineering components in a way that is NOT fucking told to be done by the engineering guide, cause my retarded shitstain of a passive agressive newbie, you should know fucking better than to fuck around or deviate from the bloody singularity guide, at all.

Don't fucking deviate, know your basics first, very fucking well in fact, enough so that you can set the singulo in 3 minutes, 3 months after not playing engineering at all. That's when you are able to freely fuck about with a god damned singularity containment engine, you abortion. We all fail, you, you fail because you cant be assed TO FOLLOW DIRECT, SIMPLE, CLEARLY STATED, SEQUENTIALLY ORDERED ORDERS OF PROCEDURE.

DON'T DEVIATE FROM THE PROCEDURE TO GUARANTEE THE SINGULARITY YOU ARE INVOKING DOESN'T EAT THE FUCKING STATION, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU UNBOLT ANYTHING IN ENGINEERING, ITS BOLTED FOR A FUCKING REASON, ITS A CONTAINMENT FIELD FOR A FUCKING SINGULARITY.

Damn do I love malf.

can we ban this shitter
i know he is on unoficially in trial and there's 3 banvalidhunters on his neck, i saw the logs, but can we make it official?

T. Adamantine slime (860)

I did not mean to seem aggressive, I was just putting a smiley to show it is all chill.

OK I will follow your order, thanks.
No no I am okay with that, but I am saying that I did read the wiki, so please do not think I do not care if things blow up.

Anyone willing to try out this four plus four server I just came across?

it currently only has 8 players though.

87.106.100.64:1337

>the implecation being that a clown, in full clown get up, and large, clunky Clown Shoes was able to evade a guy going full grey tide on his ass in a hot carolina forest.
>It didn't even trip over a root or a anything
I am concenred. Clowns are just as robust in real life as theu are in space.

>tfw live in the town where these Cloe sightings first started taking place.

>I did not mean to seem aggressive, I was just putting a smiley to show it is all chill.

That is almost universally understood to be a absolute sign of passive aggressiveness of the levels of that one female slut friend that is still mad about some petty bullshit. You seem to exude mountains of shit, and you still feel like a incompetent mess that cant take a single fucking ounce of proper criticism, but fuck it, like I give a toss if you are a lil bitch, your bans speak for themselves, if you get any more, its well deserved.

Follow the fucking guides, to a god damn almost computational level, especially for shit like engineering and most important jobs, dont fuck about or be a absolute retard in positions of power, and, for the love go whatever the fuck you consider important enough to swear on, if you go CMO or medical doctor instead of paramedic, I will fucking ghetto cloral hydrate you with a fire extinguisher.

Nth for Ginger Beach, my securityfu!

Name the most unshielded waifu
Go

:^)

Now I want to dress up as a clown and go take walks at night.

Made even more funny because I'm a fat sack of shit.

Who's your clownfu

surfer here's a public relations tip for Veeky Forumsstation

When you fuck up in game and get shat on in the thread resist the urge to post in defense of yourself
People will just dislike you more, and your fuckup will be further etched in their minds

jesus christ guys.
i was there when the guy plasmaflooded, i was the atmos that gave him the canister, he just forgot to close it, nothing else.
a couple of times happened to me that i clicked on the close button and it didn't register, you're taking this trivial error in a too much serious way, and i can't understand why there are people like talking about passive aggressiveness, there is nothing like that in the posts here.

my clownfu is stronger than yours!

YOUR SOUL HAS JUST BEEN TAKEN THROUGH THE 36 CHAMBERS OF HONK, KID

How do I use this cult chat?

Communication rune or a communication talisman you can get from your starting one

ICKY, OCKY, ICKITY OCK,
DON'T GIVE AWAY THE ROUND YOU COCK.
OCKY, ICKY, OCKITY ICK,
USE AHELP YOU AUTISTIC DICK

>It's cult

wew good thing I decided not to play

How do I use raiders chat?

How do I use OPS chat

Captain here.
How do i use other channels besides common, like Security?

How do i setup a singularity engine?

how do I sell my heads of staff to the vox?

shitpost shitpost. surfer girl is sweet as a pie to everyone.

very carefully

IT'S LOOSE CALL IT

I still remember the first time I set up the singulo.

>engie coworker gets mad that I didn't chill the plasma before putting them in the collector.
>orders me to do so.
> didn't know about the freezers to freeze gas
>literally broke into the kitchen and stole all the fridges from the chef and put the plasma cans inside and waited.
> tfw when security comes to the particle accelerator room and arrests me for not setting up the engine fast enough and stealing from the chef.

best part is it apparently happened during rev

>just want to play music
>faggots keep disarming me to steal my instrument
life is suffering

>that shuttle
What happened? How the fuck did it leave so quick? Where did the explosions come from?

You actually cool the plasma instead of simply filling the containers to max?
Sick

sides -> orbit

D20 traitor item, you throw it and it explode, explosion force depend on the roll

Post first time singulo stories
>Book on setting up the singulo in engineering, figure it's as good as the wiki
>Only mention of the containment field is in the footnotes and I had never heard of it
>No one reads footnotes
>Announce over comms that I've never set up the singulo before but I'll give it a shot
>AI looks over just as I turn on the accelerator with no containment field
>Many people shout at me

>first time setting up the singulo as mommi
>ping 146
>get a lag spike
>a single EMP kills me
>goose loose

What the fuck was that round?

The chaplain's blob cult was more terrifying than the actual cult.

>Try chaplain gimmicks all the time
>No one cares
>A waifu does it
>Everyone joins in

You stole a fucking fridge to cool plasma from the chef.

Yknow, I fucking have to admit, that is probably the funniest shit I ever heard from a newbies mouth, holy fuck.

Maybe your gimmick wasn't as engaging???

Sometimes, you just have to try and think of ways to engage the crew.

Setting up funerals, some church ceremonies, or maybe think of a accessible, yet engaging activity that won't get people banned for it. If your whole gist is based on nothing but shit memes, well, I ain't joining it. Don't be a retard either, just bounce around from place to place, blessing people and such, maybe asking clowns and such.

Make a request to space Jesus as to give you some tile painters so you can pretty the station up to his divine liking, and distribute them to the willing, or maybe ask for donations to mail to central command so everyone can have their own pet slime or snake, for shits and giggles. Just don't be a obnoxious faggot, spray people with holy water and stack eucarist wafers on your book.

Question regarding boomers, essentially, the cooler the oxygen, the hotter the plasma and CO2, the better, right? So besides niggering the rpd from atmos and going space thermal plating autism, what other way to ultracool oxygen is there?

freezers. there is one on research outpost.

>essentially, the cooler the oxygen, the hotter the plasma and CO2, the better, right?
not at all

You want plasma and oxygen to react in a 1:2 ratio at a temperature just over 100 c when mixed iirc

I said ultracool user, not just plain freezer cooling, even if you shove the best microlasers on it, its still somewhat mediocre.

space then.
you can hack an autolathe to obtain a RPD, then you can use that little portion of space that is near the burning chamber to put thermal plates and cool your canister.

I'm pretty sure you don't want ultracool

Then you would have shitloads of 02 moles which would overpower the plasma's heat and cause a dud
You want kinda cool and pretty hot
Not super cool and super hot

>superhot and ultracool
that's not what your going for

Considering I managed to shove around 2k+ pressure on a single plasma plastic tank, I'd say its fine, no?

Still, I'm stupid enough not to know how the fuck to turn on a bhangmeter, not like I know much of what I'm doing.

>pressure

you need to refresh your high school physics bud
The reaction is based on moles, not pressure.
Google 'pv=nrt'

Celt is a shit head of trialmins.

What kind of nigger doesn't deadmin sawbones?

>no deadmin request
Well shucks

Here's your fucking deadminned request

www.strawpoll.me/11184258

Yeah, more gas and moles in the canister, more pressure. I'm not forgetting moles, but basic logic tells me its a tad of a roundabout way of though not to include moles within pressure.

rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
Make your character!

>Botpoll

fuck off

He is just doing it to shit up the thread, ignore him

A server poll will say the same thing.

The green haired devil that stole my heart...

>tfw cmo

>be diona
>get into mech
>slowly start dying
t-thanks

>using a mech as a diona

you deserve it.