>rehashed areas
>rehashed NPCs
>rehashed animations
>invasions sucks
>Heavy armor sucks
>armor sets don't even fit properly
>brown and grey
>shit AI
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one LOCKED BEHIND THE FINAL BOSS
>awful covenants
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for quirky weapons. In the end less weapon variety than BB
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frames
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>pyromancy is the quality of casters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>b-but the DLC will save it!
lmfao

1st for shit souls 3

Welcome back faggot

who pantless here

FFA FC at High Wall, pass is dsg
Join us!

YO WADDUP

Welcome home, I missed you

Reminder that DaS2's combat is literally objectively better than 3's
DaS2 has
>biggest variety of weapons and useful weapon movesets, as opposed to das3 which reuses the shitty boring movesets from das1 for most weapons
>full weapon movesets in the left hand, but at least you can block with the parry dagger in 3 lol
>powerstancing, instead of a few designated pairs of dual wield weapons (enjoy having to play through 90% of the game just to be able to dual wield straight swords)
>gradually increasing rolls, rather than 3 tiers only one of which is useful
>i-frames on backsteps adds another way to avoid hits and switch up your game up, riskier than rolling but also comes with a bigger reward since you recover faster and can do a running attack right away
>shield slap is more useful than das3's slow kick, which isn't a guaranteed guard break like in das2 but is also not as fast as the kick in das1
>roll cancels, attack cancels, delayed and sped up attacks, and sped up parries added another layer of depth to the combat for higher skill players, are the one of the reasons pretty much everything is viable in das2, and are all missing in das3
>magic is actually viable, even as your main weapon, not just due to the high damage but also the variety of spells and spell cancels
>poise system is a perfect combination of poise and hyper armor, wherehaving some poise might just let you shrug off a single hit from a rapier, but gets increased when swinging a big weapon to the point where you can poise through a katana, as opposed to das3's dumbed down hyper armor system with no poise where R1 spam is rampant and you have hope your opponent is dumb enough to run right into your swing, and good luck doing that when you can attack cancel
>2 handed parrying and weapons with unique abilities which are actually useful like the fume ultrasword, blue flame, puzzling sword, bone fist, alonne sword, santier's spear and throne watcher sword, unlike the shitty weapon arts in das3

>die
>my hits register and he dies too
>get kicked out without my reward

Post your first ds3 webm

youtu.be/TcdH4HlDZKs
Probobly the hardest I luaghed in a dark souls 3 build

This spell was cool to me

What's the best backup weapon for a rhh bad match ups

It's dat mum!
Oh shit, whattup?

How viable is 30/30/30/30 str/dex/int/fth build at level 130? I'm using izalith staff and sword of judgement primarily.
I got bored, so I'm trying a jack of all trades style, focusing on dark sorceries.

>Black Knight Shield is worn by the player upside down
>can't stab with it

Any of the good straight or curved swords.

>Arton Returns home
what?

accidentally used normal estus instead of ashen
couldn't find a ledge to kill myself so I just BC'd out

>enter the mist
>surely it won't be another big guy in a suit of armor
>....
>it is

The team they call B

Going to hit like shit

I want to see this guy drop it likes it hot.

no sudoku sword?

>enter the mist
>surely it won't be another big guy in a suit of armor
>....
>it is

The team they call A

What's the softcap on dark scaling?

I hate how phantoms can kill you after you destroy the host of embers.

had it in the storage

webmshare.com/play/8xjZV

How do you feel knowing Bloodborne is the pinnacle of Souls design?

So was did that giant Kiln looking door in the Centipede Demon room ever turn into something or was it just another casualty of rushing the Demon Ruins and Izalith?

people actually use the storage for things other than self refilling consumables?

It's useful for keeping your weapons and rings organized. It's a pain in the ass sifting through 50 weapons I'll never upgrade every time I want to switch

I put every weapon I don't use in storage. Don't want all that clutter.

>bloodborne
>souls

>>>/bbg/

this

>soulsborne general
stop that

What's the best Dark Souls 3 ending? I'm leaning toward linking the flame but I also kind of want the cycle to end. In DAS1 I thought refusing to link the flame would bring in the age of dark but it seems like in this game, not linking it will actually be when that time comes.

Also from a roleplay perspective, I feel like my character would say "To hell with this" and take the fire for himself. Not bound by loyalty or royalty. Not becoming a savior or a lord. Just being done with what everyone tells him to do and trying to find his own path. Maybe I'm reading into it the wrong way.

Well, spamming R1 with hollowslayer got me real hungry, i'm out, thanks for hosting

Don't you ever try to dark hand me again you cute fuck

We'll see about that

Making Londor Great Again of course

i like the fire dying, we've been told about it going out forever and it's the best "end of dark souls" ending

It's kind of my fault, I tried to parry it because you could in ds1

The best ending is throwing shit souls 3 in the trash and playing a good Souls game

how could this be improved and where should i be invading?

gonna try grab prisoners chain but it might be a bit hard with only a +4 weapon

Well I didn't marry Anri so that ending is ruled out. I'll try that one next time.

Yeah I feel that way but the entire game I keep asking "Why wouldn't x link the fire" and now that I'm finally at the end I'm considering not doing it either. I mean we've seen an age of dark. It's not...that bad right?

>attack Sirris in the shrine
>kept hitting her until she had one pixel of hp left
>run up the stairs and then jump down
>the absolute madwoman actually jumps after me and dies from the fall

That's what you get you estoc shitter.

Like DaS?

>Invaded by Ninja
>Using CCS
Hes a quadruple faggot for not following the cosplay rules and chugging, and almost losing to a sorcerer

Anyone else picking weapons on how cool their name sounds?

Thanks for Hosting man, but i gotta go

the fire supposedly comes back for another cycle anyway, chilling in the dark with firekeeper waifu might not be so bad

>go to shrine
>aggro caster fucks
>aggro Sirris
>aggro Yuria
>aggro Hawkwood
>aggro Leonhard
>aggro Sirris
>aggro Eygon
>kill all of them
>kill useless firekeeper

what the fuck was that FUGS damage lmao

who's this ninja guy he's cosplaying that doesn't use estus?

lmao, nice game

The FUGs completely missed, that was magic hitting you.

Estus doesnt exist in the real world, duh

Huh, that sounds like it would be fun.
I have a broken blessed mail breaker that I occasionally use to beat the shit out of the firekeeper

No more signs, so I guess that's it for now. I have some things to do anyway.
Thank you all for showing up, the FFAs were pretty fun. Was it alright that I spammed some useless spells?

>giant as weapon lands right next to the toe
>0 damage

>a longsword hits you from 3 feet away
>quarter of your health gone

I don't think I hit you on my screen- you can see me lagging into you on your webm

>oh well, what is it!

Doesn't mean they wouldn't estus if they had it!

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/76474

Is this a good pyro build? Is pyro nerfed now? I raised Str/Dex for the Great Corvian Scythe but I don't know if it's worth it even after the buff, plus the Sage Ring combined could make a missed shot more devastating. I thought it would be fun for PvE though, use the Greatknife or Thrall Axe as for PvP. I'm also not sure if I'may doing it wrong with Vig/End, I think 550 end would raise my casting speed and allow me to roll out of harm's way, but is 15 Vig going to keep me alive at all?

this can't be more than one supremely butthurt individual, right?

no one else in their right mind would think das2 is better than Das3

thanks for hosting
didn't mind the spells at all, they added some more chaos to the battlefield

>Was it alright that I spammed some useless spells?
Yes. But I didn't appreciate that fireball after killing depression

Jk, i had a good laugh

ds2 fanbase is extremely loud and assmad after ds3 retconned their game both in terms of 95% of lore and gameplay mechanics, filter and move on

You were invisible and I wanted to attune some shitty spells, killing you was the easiest way bb

>34:50
>34:53

You tell me.
They are also right.

>tfw can't play DS3 online so I can't make a Light Rail Avenger cosplay

>invisible
This can only mean I will haunt you from now on.

thank god, i thought i was trapped in a mad house

>tfw thought about upgrading the farron meme sword but after seeing how that guy who used them at the FC got instaparried at his first attack I lost all will to even try
No fun Souls 3

literally only one of these MENTIONED ds2
why do ds2 and ds3 apologists always assume that somebody who doesn't like their game must be a huge fan of the other one

is the fc dead?

d-does that mean you will join every fc I have and hide in the corners

CE a darkmoon ring? or is this xbox?

search pyro builds on mugenmonkey. you might learn something.

This is a stupid meme because DS2 had almost as many bosses that weren't a big dude in armor than DS3 had bosses total.

idk who got parried, but i used it during the FFA with scarce results, not enough spin4me (didn't get parried however)

because only ds2 tards have such a massive hate boner towards ds3

Nice arguments

Thanks for hosting. I didn't mind the spells, just adds extra spice to the FFA.

On an unrelated note, Depression's ghost was extraordinarily distracting when it showed up on my screen

no

Maybe. Watch out. 8^]

That is some concerning delusion.

hologram spell when

My own clone

do you really want me to post a huge ass list of all of dark souls 2's faults? they're widely known at this point

w-what the fuck

YES
If you want more memes, you better become the host now

Please don't

Faults of one game doesn't justify the faults of another. Get that through your Miyazaki cock-sucking head.

I would gladly host some autism if vordt or cancer was alive in my world

Those fantastic bosses like

>rehashed Gargoyles
>Rat Sif
>Quelaag's stunt double
>discount Ornstein&Smough

I need to git gud, /dsg/

...but how?

the fact that i know das3 is better than das2 somehow makes me a miyazaki drone? that's quite a few logical fallacies i see there

>discount Ornstein&Smough
Also included in the "big guys in armor" category; Ornstein & Smough, hold the Smough.

it's too late, prepare to get spooked