/pg/ - Persona General

Last Thread: NEWS
>Final countdown events to P5 launch:
personacentral.com/persona-5-launch-countdown-and-tgs-live-streams/
>Persona 5: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3 Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>Anne loves colored men
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

FANFIC ARCHIVE
pastebin.com/u/pg-archivist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPAaChPUSlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love AIgis and she is the cutest.

Be kind to Fuuka, she would be kind to you.

God bless you user.

Pop pop watchin' demons drop

R E K T

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

>Yusuke with his trash fit of T-shirt and blazer
>wearing a fucking hood to the beach
>Sojima's entire outfit

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

it's Sojiro

>Phantom is smug!
>Phantom is quiet!
>Phantom is a Joker!
>Phantom is fast!
>Phantom is a leader!
>Phantom is handsome!
>Phantom is battered!
>Phantom is smart!
>Phantom is edgy!
>Phantom is Sho Minazuki!
>Phantom is Fools!
>Phantom is canon!
>Phantom is a cheater!
>Phantom is brave!
>Phantom is a Wild Card!
>Phantom is best boy!
>Phantom is intelligent!
>Phantom is nihilistic!
>Phantom has a wicked sense of humor!
>Phantom is literally me!

Who was in the wrong here?

OTP

/pg/

you should stop samefagging desu

Hosts
Because they didn't reveal Goro's costume or Persona

Who was in the wrong here?

Kamoshida. Also the music here was pretty cool, different from any track we've heard so far.

>They literally just made Danny Sexbang a character in P5

OTP

>posting e-celebs

Is there a place I can watch the Famitsu stream if I missed it?

Alternatively, a list of major thinsg shown would be cool

youtube.com/watch?v=MPAaChPUSlQ

So he wears masquerade crow mask, not a plague doctor's mask. What a let down.

what difference does it make

It really is.
But there's still a chance that their costumes change when their personas evolve so maybe he will get it

it's not really that huge of a difference

except it is

right looks shittier and more tryhard while left gets the same point across

>I have autism

No, it isn't

You don't know that, but since I can't really tell if the eye cutout is perfectly circular (like a plague mask) it probably really is a masquerade mask. Which I wonder how will that fit into his personality.

very ironic considering you'd have to be autistic to be 'let down' by a silly mask being slightly different from your expectations

>tryhard
I don't get you people.

Leaving aside which one looks cooler, the masquerade mask fits better in the thief motif of the game

Left is a masquerade faggot.

Right is Bloodborne.

>gets the same point across
Left was used in Masquerades during Carnivals, right was used by doctors who treated victims of black death and other plagues
How the fuck is this the same?

Sorry. I meant that the rest of the cast's masks are pretty minimal and hardly cover all of their faces, while Goro's wouldn't even have holes to see his eyes through and would be much wider because of the nose.

Mostly the bird imagery, I don't think their real world significance matters much at all.

Left looks cooler desu. Plague mask wouldn't really make much sense anyways.

holy shit why is P4's UI so terrible

I like how the biggest worry that Persona fans have about their game is what kind of mask the characters use and how big the UI is.

Persona truly is the superior JRPG franchise compared to Final Fantasy.

I'm also worried about how unspeakably evil the people creating the dungeons are going to be and whether or not my favorite demons will make the cut

That much is true, though with how they're hiding Goro you'd think there is something up with him so a costume that doesn't exactly go with the theme would work. He already wears his color-coded gloves as a part of his everyday outfit instead of Phantom uniform.

Speaking of him as a party member, in previous thread someone posted a translation of a scene with Morgana where it says that 1 heart = 1 Persona and the like. But since they're stealing hearts, wouldn't they be stealing person's ability so summon their Persona? And if the theory that the thieves mindbreak Goro into joining them is true, would he even get a Persona?

>the theory that the thieves mindbreak Goro into joining them
Seems like a pretty awful and nonsensical theory.

One is cool, the other one is for a pervert.

>Speaking of him as a party member, in previous thread someone posted a translation of a scene with Morgana where it says that 1 heart = 1 Persona and the like. But since they're stealing hearts, wouldn't they be stealing person's ability so summon their Persona?
That depends. What would be more convenient for Atlus? Because shit's gonna be magic.

Well, he knows the effects of their actions and still considers them wrong. Why would he join them?

>No Futaba telling you to fuck off when you ring the doorbell at Sojiro's

THANKS ATLUS

A bigger enemy?

what part of "she lives somewhere else" did you not get?

What if he's just saying that to look good on national television? We know literally nothing about him, it's pointless trying to discuss this.

Would they even be aware of the bigger enemy at that point in time? He joins before the Casin in November.

He twist their minds into joining him

Maybe he's just saying that because he's on a public talk show being introduced as a detective prince, and has different approaches to doing things privately. Or he develops as a course of the story seeing what the Thieves do.

Either way, there's lots of room for him to get on their side that doesn't involve being mindbroken like a weak moron, and I think the PTs are noble enough to not be that into the idea of forcing people to join them based on what we know of them.

>What if he's just saying that to look good on national television?
I'd be surprised if he wasn't a narcissistic little shit.

>We know literally nothing about him, it's pointless trying to discuss this.
But this means I can't shitpost

l-lewd

why is anne so lewd

>We know literally nothing about him,
he likes sushi

I don't get FeMC posters

and sae

>We know literally one thing about him,

We literally have fucking NOTHING now until the game leaks or the 15th aside from Ryuji's commercial.

How the fuck did we survive the 6 months?

Well, I'm a FeMC in the poster in that I have pictures of FeMC which I will sometimes post if they relate to the thing I'm saying.

And sometimes I post unrelated things.

Figuratively nothing. And we have backlogs.

Playing the game?

same way we survived past four years
shitposting, mainly

>captcha: 1000 carmen
heh

Man, being Hardin must be really hard, imagine having to spend the entire day responding e-mails asking nothing but dual-audio or PC port.

I think I'm starting to respect him.

wtf i love hardin now

>to spend the entire day responding e-mails asking nothing but dual-audio or PC port.
So, browsing here?

We're all just part of the same shitpost cycle. Don't you want to escape it?

So he basically does what people who lurk /v/ do, but he gets paid for it.

Sounds like a tough job.

>I won't be able to shitpost with /pg/ about how shit the dub actors are because I will be leaving before they get revealed

I wish I knew Japanese.

How many girls is Kamoshida fucking!?

When will you leave anyway? I'm holding out for a soundtrack leak but if the trophies or something are revealed in the next few posts I guess I'd peace out immediately.

all of them

>implying any of you guys will be able to avoid spoilers

Maybe if you have a job or something, because NEETs who spend the entire day on the internet are basically fucked,

None, unless body pillows count

It's really not that bad. No matter how lackluster SMTIV Apocalypse is it will help the initial period.

give him a face

At my job there are three other people into Persona: a girl, a guy, and this crazy 50-something former Navy dude who knows fluent moon. He has already promised to play the game and spoil everything to the rest of us.

So not even having a job makes you safe.

I'd guess most of us here aren't NEETs. We can have jobs and degrees.

There's plenty. A new Ace Attorney Game is out today, SMTIVA is out soon, Civ 6 soon as well, etc. I mean, you've got to be able to find something new.

I'm sure he gets the occasional callgirl, they're in Tokyo.

I am planning on Dragon Quest VII holding me over a good long while. I also have the new Trails of Cold Steel that I will play at some point.

Suspect after next year starts I'll probably do a replay of P4G just to get back in the Persona-ing mood.

I want to escape it by sending SMT shitters back to their containment general

Persona 5 still has a big UI

For you.

And Goro's mask isn't a true plague doctors mask. This game is shit.

(You)

Geez. P5's UI is a cluttered mess. Not as slick looking as P4

I watched the 41 minute P5 stream. There were a few little things that annoyed me.

I don't like the knife animation on the calendar. And some of the menu sound effects are annoying (particularly the clinky/chingy coin sounds). It's pretty minor but that sort of thing can get super annoying when you are playing and replaying an 80 hour game.

I menus look fine to me. The only little quibble I have is I don't like the heart shaped health bar.

Anne LOVES colored men. The most.

I reblog this post

I think there's a good chance you can turn off the sound effects in the Config menu, I've seen options for similar stuff in other games.

Kamoshida is tall and muscular. He'd be hot if he fixed his hair.

Probably. Hopefully they won't get that aggravating. I do like having sound effects on for the most part. Maybe like Rise's battle voice you just get used to it.

Too bad his voice sounds like shit and doesn't fit the character