>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=XP90Wnj0LTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there any consensus on what essences I should corrupt?

misery, dread, scorn, envy
basically map only essences you can corrupt into the most expensive and rare corrupted essences

shitcrows out

Fill in the blank /poeg/:

"I want to smell the ____'s ____"

stash tabs

ranger armpits

ranger
sweaty butt

animeposter bedsheets

cock smegma

>Make ranger for the first time
>She is a raging lesbian feminist who wont shut the fuck up about girl power
>Delete character
>Cant enjoy a big part of the game because of poor developer choices

Why do developers go with gender locked classes?

How the fuck do people die to totem bosses? first Ziz, now that rank 6. It can't move. It just can't get any closer to you with -100 movement speed. Just move away from it? Jesus Christ.

you can mute dialogue if you're a sexist pig...

>tfw you have 5 undying incinerators with trap cluster and spell echo + soul eater

reminds me of vietnam

Reminder that softcore is superior in every way.

Enjoy losing 40 hours of time played on a character because of random server lag or a game crash, stupid hardcucks.

Don't forget to uninstall the game and play D3 instead, seems like the latter is more suited for someone like you with its non gender restricted classes.

i don't like the mods on this thread
can i reroll it

I dont care. I cannot play with this character anymore. She is ruined. Women were a mistake.

Kill all of the remaining 733 monsters and you can run the next one

Witch toejam.

>he plays softcore because he has a shitty PC
Shitcrows embarrass themselves at this point

>Not living on the edge

I play PoE while listening to this every single league. This is the only way to enjoy this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Did you mistake this general for your personal diary or something?

>he doesn't contact his ISP before playing

fuck
at least this character is gmp fireball so trash clear rate is good

Mute buttons exist for a reason.

>He doesn't know.
user....

sorry, i sleep in a futon. no sheets.

Dumb anime poster.

>it's a Monstrous Treasure map

A couple of retarded questions about ED+Contagion. Am I supposed to ED or Contagion first on packs and how do I dps bosses? Do I just spam ED like fireball or something and refresh Contagion?

can i smell you directly then

>it's a beyond map with sea witches

no! i have a boyfriend

Are lacerate builds any good this league?

are you a boy

Faggot

yes but only if you know what you are doing

Disregard that animeposter with a bf, you can still smell me senpai, the real animeposter

Post music you listen to while grinding.

youtube.com/watch?v=XP90Wnj0LTo

>wake up
>Poeg is full of faggots
what went wrong?

>cast essence drain on a monster trapped by an essence
>it doesn't drain their essence

>saving thumbnails

You fell asleep, it's all your fault

>Want to be a wind wizard and cast tornadoes and shit
>No good wind magic

Why bros?

>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free

How much better is the performance, really?

You will notice it but not by a lot. You still get drops.

we already have bleed for physical DoT

we have caustic arrow for fart damage

academy boss's tornado CWDT setup seems like garbage for a main skill

we have reave/lacerate for a "wind slash" type skill

how else would you implement wind?

>Add ragdolls
>Wind sends people flying
>Perfect CC

Are you all using your silver coins or selling them?

>all these overtuned bosses that exist only to kill players

FIX THIS SHIT CHRIS :DDD

Is this piece of shit worth crafting over?

Need to shape a T3 map, arid lake or channel?

Arid lake is the better map but channel keeps giving me those tabula and carcass jack cards

yes

>20% ms

maybe

yeah

isnt shockwave totem puffing wind when it cast?

Is there any way to make this usable? I really want to use it to avoid Hierophant's less damage on totems but the only way I can think of to mitigate the curses would be flasks. Obviously hard to keep up on anything non-pathfinder.

They don't seem to be worth a lot. I'm using them for additional entertainment.

>tfw you want to be hardcore but your mom won't let you

Man, I love this game. I'm still very new (only 6 hours played) but I'm having a blast. Are there any air spells? I loved the tornado spell that D2 druids had.

>Is there any way to make this usable?
Nope. It's an outdated shitcore tier unique.

There's a physical spell called Blade Vortex, it's like the physical version of D2 druid's hurricane, you should try it :^)

>:^)

What's the catch?

Damn, I feel like it'd almost be usable if Atziri's mirror was better.

It's a melee spell ;)

You don't need any spell damage investment to make it viable. You can go full health nodes and still level to maps.

You have to live with the shame of playing the game on easy mode

Are you hitting on me?
Interesting. I'd have to reroll to a Shadow to get it though, according to the Wiki.
Even on higher difficulties?

What is a decent build I can play for this patch? I like to play balanced chars on HC with decent defense like some kind of elemental templar with shield.

I kind of burned myself out on PoE during beta and barely played since Act 3 was released and don't know any of the new skills or anything plus the passive tree has been totally overhauled several times.

>Fixed a bug that would cause extraneous disk access on the main thread when loading new shaders. This was one cause of stuttering on some machines, especially those without SSDs. This bug had been present since 2.3.0.
This bug had been present since 2.3.0.
>This bug had been present since 2.3.0.

Bravo, GGG. Can I get a refund on the characters I lost due to retarded optimization?

Those kind of vague questions aren't helping anybody. What kind of character do you want to make? melee? spellcaster? What ascendancy appeals to you the most?

I CAN FEEL IT
KAOM-ING IN THE AIR TONIGHT
OH LOOORD

>LOGOUT CORE

Are any elemental melee builds that can use 1h/shield viable right now?

I don't know anything about ascendancy because I haven't played much since before the game was even on Steam.

Design a new melee skill that isn't just a projectile like lightning strike and frost blades.

There aren't really many good melee ele skills. Your best best would be to be some kind of Ice Crash / Static Strike block Inquisitor.

What's wrong with PoE

>stash tabs are P2W
>ranged is better than melee in pretty much every way
>>>no missing with spells
>base damage scales off gems instead of weapons for spells - just get a good wand and you can keep it for several levels
>good natural AoE on several spells
>fuck even some spells aim for you like Arc/SRS

>all this just makes it no wonder why BV is so good - it's a spell, it's dumbfired, no need to aim, it hits a lot so it crits just as much - combine with Pathfinder and here you go

>for some reason players are given an important choice early on regarding Bandits kill/help - Oak is pretty much the best choice always but newbies don't understand the significance
>too much emphasis on survivability skill tree nodes 100-200% Health or ES or Block

>you have to clear the game in three difficulties to get to the actual 'content', this is a grind for the most part for many veterans and doesn't exactly help newbies besides tossing them and their shit builds into the fire

Honestly they should just buff all melee skills by like 50%, all the best builds are spell based, attack skills are pretty trash unless you got some sick gear - and even then shit like BV Pathfinder is better.

>Playing this game when Grim Dawn exists.

wild strike and ice crash

Fence

limited to 1h swords and knives

does 10 hits of [32%-88%] damage for each hit

hits faster with each level

cannot be supported by melee splash or multistrike

(its a single target skill for bosses)

i play both

GD doesnt have the replayability poe has yet. id like d2-style ladders for it

echo strike
hit an enemy
create an intangible clone that continues to hit in the same direction/place you hit for the next x seconds with damage falling off over time

>Not a single general
Must be a great, popular game.

>>>>no missing with spells
Hum. What if there was a keystone that allowed attacks to never miss, just like spells? That'd be pretty neat. With such a keystone, you could use 1c unique weapons with much higher base damage and than spells, never miss, and have access to easy life leech. Since attack speed is also more readily available than cast speed, you could also move faster with your movement skills and apply Fortify 100% of the time for extra tankiness. Wouldn't that be a great keystone?

spells can never miss and still crit

sc out

no one playing templar in sc? I told you guys inquisitor vaal spark is terrible.

in terms of raw stats the class is so bad... my tooltip with my inquisitor ice spear build is lower than my deadeye ice spear build with ALSO gets FREE chain.

don't get me started on pathfinder. man, all the tier S builds are all pathfinder (and assassin)! Don't believe me?

say hello to vessel of vinktar and kiara's determination

they are SO hard to sustain without pathfinder. I've never done it, even playing the op ziggyd assreacher build (with 70% movement speed so I was blazing through gorge rotations from global 820)!

you need to get a flask belt to sustain them which you need to sacrifice so much resistance for! seriously flask belts are complete ass. to add to that the flask nodes on the tree (alchemist, primal spirit, druidic rite) are all a waste of points.

hope ggg nerfs pathfinder (and assassin)

Ah, my bad, user, you're very right. Spells never miss and can crit. That's a huge advantage considering they have a large base crit chance of 5-6% most of the time. What if, to make it fairer to everyone, we had ranged weapons that had a higher crit chance? Something in the range of 10-12%? Maybe twice the base crit chance of spells is a bit too much, I don't know.

We could also give those weapons great crit clusters in the tree to further help them catch up with spellcasters. And maybe a notable that gives a knockback effect on crit so they have extra survivability in addition to innate life leech and they're able to keep dangerous bosses at bay with enough crit and attack speed. I think that'd be a fair suggestion.

fuck off osaifh

fuck off noise

>sc
>s
>c

Death strike it has a different effect based on the color of the gems socketed to it

Each green socket applies a debuff on hit that increases target magical damage taken and increases your block chance when attacking

Each red socket applies a bleeding debuff that stacks. On dead target spawns a pool of blood which claims enemies souls. The more gems the less kills you need. Upon reaching maximum kills all the last 50 enemies you killed will spawn and theyll deal magical damage

Each blue socket increases the damage attack and movement speed of the enemies that spawned

or something like that and add some sort of penalty to each color like more x but less y

Phantom strike. You hit and you have a chance of spawning copies of yourself which last for x amount of time and follow you around and last for a short duration. Have reduced attack damage and hitpoints

Decaying strike. each hit increases your str by a fixed amount (supportish skill to gain temporarily more maximun life for bossfights)

Sleight of fist, you attack in an aoe hitting everyone individually once. You are invulnerable during the duration. Has cooldown

Righteous strike, fills you with holy fervor on kill granting you immunity to status alignments for a short duration and dealing passively damage to nearby enemies and granting bonus regeneration to nearby allies. Scales from all sources of damage except for chaos. Has a chance of summoning angels that heal you for a short duration. Gain bonus stats during effect

Rip off somehow WoW's wotlk DK rune system and add an skill that gives you 3 kind of strike that do different things, 1 skill gem gives you 3 versions of the same attack but that do different stuff. 1 consumes lets say red, the other red and blue and the other red and green.

Red attack deals low phys and has high life leech
The other applies debuff that physical and magic resistance
the last one deals high magical damage

If you consume 2 charges the skill goes on cooldown for 1.5 seonds. Killing reduces the cooldown by x amount. If you overkill the cooldown will be reduced also for the next attacks . Up to 4.5 can be queued

You guys watching ourgirl right?

actually crits roll accuracy 2 times so you'd need 15%-18%crit to even compete, idiot

does she show her witch feet? if not i'm not even going to bother

attacks are further gimped by double checking hit on both the hit itself and crit

plus spells benefit from EO pseudocrit damage even on noncrit builds

rt builds cant do that

feel free to reserach mechanics better

Is she over 30 years old?

yes