wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_3

>Vlad von Carstein Free-LC
youtube.com/watch?v=zrYhG1aWhc4

>The Grim and the Grave
youtube.com/watch?v=1yI1LVCGNpc
store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Cheaper)

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer Mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure not garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Faggots who don't know how to make a new thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-agZzc1_W4
youtube.com/watch?v=HU2ftCitvyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

FOR CHAOS

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

Ancient Empires when?

Elves are for ____

CAW!

Who was better?

WELCOME TO ESTALIA, GENTLEMEN.

Warhammer one is a tiny bit better. He is a bit more involved in the game I guess. They did a good job with the turtorial and him.

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.

I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

God I wish he was better.

He is like Kemmler, the voice acting on its own can almost make him viable.

what the heck? are you on an e?

hatesex

>tfw faggot bird kills him

>tfw you loose 2 stacks of imperial peasants with swords and shield because of an oversized bird

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz,meme rats, meme goblins, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-agZzc1_W4

Most discussions are about Total War games historical,upcoming and current fantasy. From DLC to tactics, performance tips, computer builds, best mods etc.

Stop replying to shitposters and they stop. Also it's okay to have a little fun with games you enjoy, so memes are only natural.

In related news:
I can't wait to send my throng down to Athel Loren to fuck those knife eared shits up with glorious Gyrocopters,organ guns and cannons. The dawi remember the war of vengeance.

T O M B K I N G S

O

M

B

K

I

N

G

S

Grace is that you? If not

Daily reminder: Grace's favourite army is the Tomb Kings.

Feels comfy being safe and sound down in the south lads. All those meat shields to the north shall take the full impact.

Breeding with humans.

>mannlet becomes someone's cucksleeve.
kek
wew lad

This is TWG: Total Warhammer General. Don't you have somewhere else like /gsg/ to talk about non-Warhammer Totals?

Is this mod even any good?

last warning bud

Is there any way to give Chaos the beastmen raze or defile options?

No but you can have a gay man dress up as archaon and have him raze and defile your boipussy if you want, that's kind of the same thing

barebones but uniting westeros under the one true stannis is fun.

delet this

What's the point of underground battles?

They're just a straight zone with either a rise or a dip in the middle.

When will we get real subterranean battles?

Hurr why is underway a road and not a cave durr

>the two largest navies in the world belonging to two races that live in that direction

What did he mean by this?

No really, who has the best navies in the warhams?

If I remember correctly it's either the High Elves or the Empire of Man.

Last thread someone posted some pics of their modded shogun. It looked really nice graphically and it also had working bayonets as one of the mods.

Do you guys know what mods they were? pic related.

>Attila will never have a campaign map editor
FUCKS SAKE CA

The two best navies are High Elves and Dark Elves, don't listen to Empire has a relatively small navy

Genociding rapegoats.

Darthmod they said I think

>traveling up the reik doesn't count as trespassing
Nearly 400 fucking hours and I just now bother to use the river to move troops north

I know that Dark Elves have sea monsters and literal floating fortresses, but what do High Elves have?

So I just started a Bret Campaign...well a few days ago. Haven't gotten too far into it. Two main questions. I picked the faction "Bretonnia" yet other factions like Lyonesse, Bourdeaux, and Artois are not in "Bretonnia" here. In real warhammer all of these provinces make up bretonnia, so do I have to go to war and take over their terriorty to bring them in? Right now I only have Courrone and L'anguille.

Also how loose is diplomacy in this game? I remember in Medieval Total War 2, allies would betray you on the drop of a dime which was annoying as fuck. Is diplomacy amongst allies more realistic where as they won't turn on you for no fucking reason?

dragons, dragonships, powerful mages on said ships.

you can conquer them or confederate them. Or you can make them your vassal states.

Diplomacy makes some sense and you can shit coming from some distance away.

From what I understand, the Empire has a huge riverine fleet, and a respectable war fleet in Nordland. The real naval powerhouse is Marienburg, who had such a huge and powerful fleet it managed to force a truce with the High Elves.

But that was the wiki so idk.

Don't dark elves also have dragons though?

marienburg kinda needs it's navy to survive.
Riverine fleets are largely trade fleets.

The brets do have ocean going galleons and shit.

they have sea monsters and hydras.

Malekith rides black dragon.

>dragonships

Ships on top of dragons?

smellin.

Gyrocopter carriers would dominate everyone with ease.

There's a standalone bayonet mod made by our based resident tripfag, gook. Go and thank him after you're done.

Dwarf ironclads get rekt by orc boarding parties lmao

Dwarfs can't into naval properly

Their navy tends to come up short.

Good thing gyrocopters will sink any orkish vessel. I doubt greenskins can maintain a blue water navy anyway.

>80% Ward Save and Chalice of Chaos on Kholek Suneater
I climbed the mountain. Is this true power?

>"CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN"

What did he mean by this?

He climbed to the top of a mountain during a thunderstorm and beat all the other Drogres up there, and then got hit by lightning.

now thats autism.

He once fucked a mountain.

That's how all Drogre champions are chosen by the gods.

Why does he look like a centigor?

>be autist
>climb a mountain
>only to be hit by lightning
>you are now "special"
checks out.

Ew, swapping Imperial Infantry hats with those, instead of using the mod with the superior pentagram-topped Kepi
Darthmod's bayonets were ripped from gook's mod. The same with Radious and every FoTS bayonet mod. Gook's bayonet is the true original.

this.

It is now September. With the end of the summer months, The sallow season begins. Ros-fothar in the tongue of the Asrai, it is a time of waning. The Consort-King Orion weakens and rages against his fate, destined to be immolated on the pyre in the coming months. The forest undergoes a change of color from the vibrant hues of summer to more subdued and mottled shades of Autumn.

But if it is a time of waning, so too is it a time of harvest. The bounty of the forest hangs ripely, to be plucked effortlesly by the merry wanderers of its vales and meadows. How fitting, then, that in this, the first month of the season of harvest, the Wood Elves will make a bounteous gift of themselves, the latest and greatest of the factions to be released in Total War: Warhammer.

Wood Elves soon.

All gook did was follow the instructions of someone else and changed a few lines in the DB.

t. radious.

Rollan!

...because he's in love.
youtube.com/watch?v=HU2ftCitvyQ

You're not honestly trying to tell me that gook created the mod from scratch are you? Not even he has skin thick enough to claim credit for that.

Why do I love Vlad so much?
It's pretty simple when I think about it.
Vlad isn't just the best character in the Warhammer world, he might just be the greatest character of all time.
Just imaging him riding through the swamps of Sylvania, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him.
As he rides through the World's Edge Mountains, the Lahmians swoon at his very scent.
They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Marienburg under the the name of "Carstein Orgasm."
The very nature of Vlad is mystery.
Could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes?
The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit.
However, Vlad is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers.
Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Vlad is not one that is easily penetrated.
Vlad is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world.
Vlad is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty.
Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes.
His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Vlad. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt.
Vlad is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the Warhammer world together.
Without Vlad, the entire Warhammer world, the entire Games Workshop as we know it crumbles.
The Reik would stop flowing without Vlad, Athel Loren would become a desolate crater, and Norsca would melt without his frosty gaze.
These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Vlad so much.

>mod
like you mentioned, it was a few edits in a DB file.

That's 3/4th of warscape mods and 100% for TWW.

Some few lines of db change that works wonders. Not just db, but animation_tables.txt as well.

It was panzerschreck wasn't it? It was just the chassepot; gook have to work and test the animation, and add the bayoneted springfield and sniders.

>100%
no
you can still put your own textures in the game.
And yes, modding is largely data editing.

Like 90% of mod have to do db changes anyway.

You're wrong though that Warhams mod are 100% db tables. Textures are still moddable, and adding the texture into the mix-and-matched models need VariantModelDefinition file editing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't total war modders just grab textures and models from wherever the fuck?

not necessarily.

Meloncat didn't.

>implying none of TW modders can model

You're not seriously saying there is no way a modeller would work for a TW mod when they'll work on another game's work, do you?

And models for TW mods that are in the model format used by TW games are created in the void of the internets?

Or models for other games mods are magically already in the model format used by TW, magically already rigged into TW skeleton bones?

They’re created by other modders for similar games like M&B. Almost all textures from DeI & that medieval mod for attila is stolen from M&B mods.

source?

CREDITS:

Pino69
Lucas the Benevolent
Mr. Crow
Narf
Dejawolf
Pacco
Al Mansur
Rus 13th Century
Slytacular
Paleogios
Historic Lords Project
Rusichi Total War
Marka
FantasyWarrior
Lord Szentgyörgyi
dome
Rathos
We's
Mr.Master
Yamabusi
GrudgeNL
Crusaders Way to Expiation Team
The Byzantine
Lord Hamilton
and others(let me know if I forgot you)

TEAM MEMBERS:

Warman222 -Leader/Unit Design
Lord Giovanni -Historical Research/Campaign Research
Ltd. - Unit Design

Slytacular - Unit Design

Finix- 2D Art
Jan_Boruta - 2D Art/Historical Research

See any 3D modellers on that team? Sure got lots of credits given to M&B teams.. wonder what it's for?

>3d modellers
they largely retextures of total war assets.

Oh yeah remeber when we had kettle helms, sallets, plate armor and horse barding in the vanilla game?

Most of them are from the aforementioned M&B mods. Its not a one-way street: I've seen S2 models ripped into Gekonewer.

Slytacular can model. Also, its not stealing if with permission.

Again, its not stealing if with permission. 90% MKTW models are borrowed, sure.

But most DeI models are modified R2 models, and the textures are used on the modified R2 models.

I don't remember M&B have gallic helmets, phyrgian caps and gladii.

>Karak Eight Peaks special resource: Leaves

wooooooooow

Removing.

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Its goats retard.

WHEN THE FUCK IS ANCIENT EMPIRES FOR ATTILA GONNA BE DONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

30th September

Name that dwarf, /twg/

No shit?

cousin okri

Grundi IveSeenSomeShitsson