/fog/ - Fallout General

Last: >fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18202/?
fallout4.blog.jp/archives/65637828.html
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8288/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8342/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waifus #1

Bethesda have never made a good Fallout game desu

Guess it's autism hour.

I think she needs a bath there friend.

post whatever screenshot you want, even if it's not contextual

>Bethesda have never made a good Fallout game

This shithole is literally /tesg/2.0 now.

get far harbor dlc now this?
>help

/tesg/ is endgame for all bethrpg generals
the prophecy has been fulfilled

Reminder that these autists desperately wanted a Bethesda free safe space and got it but it's as dead as their hopes and dreams.

Do you have any mod that does anything with that space? There's probably answers on google somewhere if you go look around.

Can we make a /bethg/ for whatever you made with the character creator in a bethesda game? Would be better for tesg and fog.

You got that shower and soap money? Can always use some caps.

It'd be neat if you could actually go from dirty to clean and vice versa. Mods when,

/waifuspace/
a place for waifus

Reminder that qt protectrons are the best thing in the Fallout universe.

Also neat nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18202/?

What mods you running to get that bod?

>file not found

Oh took it down but it does look like he just copied the assets directly from NV

fallout4.blog.jp/archives/65637828.html

So how do i bump the resolution up on F4 i changing the .ini doesnt seem to be doing it?
I have a 4k TV and its giving me a little screen in the corner to play in fuck this shit. PLS SEND HELP

Sure.

It should have a drop down in the launcher baka

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8288/?

NOVAC
O
V
A
C

>the ghoul in nuka-world who accepts the inevitability of going feral and opts to commit suicide

God dammit I want New Vegas in the updated engine so bad.
They should have done New Vegas remastered, instead of shitty Skyrim.

the highest resolution it gives me in the shitty launcher is 1440x810 it looks fucking awfull

That tells me your adapter probably isn't made for 4k, what gpu do you have?

Changing the *.ini file does indeed work - that's all the launcher is doing behind the scenes anyway. If that isn't working for you, then you're doing it wrong.

I guess money can't buy sense.

> Cross Cybernetics still not updated to unbreak whatever bethsoft fucked up in the last patch

>inevitable

I mean if you can't find a way to enjoy yourself in the couple hundred years before that happens you probably should kys for being so ungrateful

>still no good body mod for futa

Any outfit that resembles the rebel outfit from lordofwar? I want the survivalist aesthetic

>tfw no qt delicious brown waifu

They have to wait a bit so they can milk a few last sales on fallout 4. A remastered fallout NV would blow fallout 4 out of the water and bethesda know it. (that's not why they aren't making it though, they aren't making it cus they don't give a shit)

>unbreak whatever bethsoft fucked up in the last patch
Mods malfunctioning after official patches is the fault of the mod authors, not Bethesda. Bethesda didn't "break" anything.

That centaur looks fine, and that tank looks like it works perfectly what do you mean?

>>inevitable
She was literally in the process of turning feral it wasn't a philosophical discussion

The stuff added by Nuka World could really easily be recycled for it. We need a petition or something to Bethesda and Obsidian.

GTX 1070

>sexy mature pink ghoul waifu
she can't get pregnant so I'm cumming inside TBQHFAMILY

> When you didn't grab screenshots before starting a topic

am retard
plz excuse
give 10min, will return

> It works but there's a visual error that's fucking intolerable

Why is Nick so spooky sometimes?

HOLY SHIT...
I live in the mojave and I know that isn't what the desert ground looks like.

Why is Nick so swaggy sometimes?

What is it like being from 2277 and living in an irradiated wasteland

Nice autism but that's not in the Mojave retard he just placed them in the Boston overworld

It's actually not that different, I mean if you head out on route 66 in real life you can see some broken down 1950's style buildings just like in fallout new vegas.

>haven't noticed anything
What broke user?

are you Legion or NCR?

>not House master race

not that i know of.

I live in palm springs my dude... so NCR I guess..
I was saying holy shit because I was surprised how well it looked like novac other then the ground, because I haven't seen many water puddles.

I am the only one disappointed that the RAIDER dlc didn't provide any new customization/variants of the RAIDER power armor.

Didn't know he could spawn as a legendary. Think the others can too?

So i have been trying to install my pirated copy of fallout 4 and I keep getting this error. When the instalation is around 85% I get an error called "ISDone.DLL". Now, I have been looking for a solution on google of course but i would like to know if anyone had a similar problem and how do you fix it.

>inb4 pirate fag.
I don't want to buy a game that i'm not sure i'm gonna like. All i've heard about the game so far are negative things. The only reason I even took the trouble of downloading it is because i played every other fallout to death and i want to experience what's so bad about this game first hand. Besides
>giving money to todd

The Overboss armor is pretty much a variation of the raider power armor.

We got overboss armor
And normal raider power armor is dumb.

how exactly does that work, and also didn't nuka world add a bunch of new ground assets to use?

?

>didn't provide any new customization/variants of the RAIDER power armor
It does though the overboss one has a shroud

well the ground outside nw look like nv should tbqh at least to me

Nora x Maxson is a terrible ship just above any form of ghoulfucking.

Does /fog/ like Curie?

Maxon x Prydwyn only legitimate shipping.

>implying it's not Maxon x Danse

Some guy here likes sniffing her butt.

Synth Curie is alright, Assaultron Curie is where it's at.

Can you paint that up nice?

well you know the games fucking broken when he spawned in regular raider power armor for me.

It's more likely you have something fucking with the leveled lists which overrode it

idk why people still pretend anyone in bos is straight

I turned her synth and gave her Nick's assistant's outfit. Also gave her a newsboy cap and she looks cute :3

The chick in Danse's party at the start is probably into dudes at the very least.

Idk why people still pretend anyone in BOS isn't a synth

> When you go to get the screenshots and can only find the problem you were initally having on one maybe 2 outfits that are fucking horrible vanilla faggotry anyway

Welp, nevermind I guess.
Disregard me, I suck cocks.

Fuck Carla...

Her accent is cute and she kinda has the slightly butch science lesbian look going on that is also cute, but her naiveness gets old rather quickly.

She got friendzoned by the other faggot.

basically it's just some weird ass bulging textures around the arms and legs. Gives these fucking whacky looking biceps.

But then I went in to look at the problem again and it just fucking disappeared, only showing up on like 2 of the 20 outfits I tested.

So, you know, nevermind. I'm retarded.

Where did that really good sunglasses mod from way back when the game was released go? I can't find that one and the one with all the pimp jackets
So much has changed

Agreed

This is the only one I know of besides the redone Patrolman with mirrored lenses nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8342/?

I put synth Curie in the silver shroud outfit with the airship captain's hat.
It's like some kind of ironic BoS/Nazi metaphor.

Anybody had that thing where Kellogg turned into a girl randomly during the dream sequence?

ps4 m80

You mean that's not supposed to happen? And here I thought Kellogg just identified himself as a female metal chest armour...

Post trophy rooms. My little collection at the red rocket is getting cramped and I want to make a new one.

Look at how thin she is. Kellog's ass too.

Could a non-RPG game work in the Fallout universe? F:BoS was a flop, but only because the developer behind it was a mess.
A game set in the west with Metal Gear Solid-tier gameplay would probably work pretty well. Maybe you could play a Ranger.
Or a legendary mercenary like Conrad Kellogg

Sooo... it's safe to assume f4se is abandonware now, right ?

Would this get me banned from the nexus? I'm not so good at English many times.

it was updated retard

I think you just outed yourself as using breast mods, as that's a common bug with one of them.
You're in good company with these degenerates though so no worries.

F4SE was updated yesterday.

>Implying ghouls can't get preggo.

Saint Monica motherfucker.