I want to buy a car thats under 8k and 2006 or newer, coupe or hatchback...

I want to buy a car thats under 8k and 2006 or newer, coupe or hatchback. The thing is every car I've seen at that price range isn't really appealing to me, cosmetics wise. What are the best looking cars at that price and year range?

Read the sticky

Also, the person in your picture is a man

I did already I want more suggestions

And how do you know that's a man?

a man? no way

I seen her nudes

lol

EP3 or FG2 Civic Si

Post them then

I seriously doubt that's a guy

>shoulders
>hiding hands
>chest (could go both ways)
>collar bone
>neck

Traps usually hide their hands because no matter how much hormones you take you'll still have tell-tale man hands. That's why you should always be skepticle of pictures where the "girl" has her hands hidden

I don't like civics, not the ones post 06 anyway

Vanessa Rand aka VSexie.

>Post them then
got fried with my HDD full of fapfodder
Noone feels more regret than me.

I was just kidding guys lmao

Shit taste sucks to suck user

In other words you don't have proof

Kthaxbye

post dudes

Nigga you can't afford to be picky if you're trying to buy a car at that budget and don't know enough so you need to ask us

>lain
>azunyan
>akira
>eva

Good taste aside from the nugget

Shut up and buy a civic. Who cares about age or mileage if it's clean? An em2 has everything you need and nothing you don't. And you can use an aux jack with the oem radio.

>claims a girl is a tranny
>backpedals when it turns out she's not

You're a fag

Shit taste? Other than everybody and their mom having that car, they're too big. The whole point of a coupe is to have a smaller car

>post 06
Like I said, EP3 Si. You can get an 05 with relatively low miles for $6-7k, money left over for maintenance or aftermarket.

poorfags right?
Trying to obrez mine.
Waiting for the stamp is killer.

>aside from the nugget
Out

Get another nugger to obrez with and shoot both at once

I got an erection so hard my buddies saw it

>Get another nugger to obrez with and shoot both at once
I would but they're on the ass end of $150 now.
I just can't bring myself to pay that much for a Nugget.
The stamp itself cost more than the damn gun holy shit.

neatly tho a Steyr M95/34 will chamber and safely fire 54r.

>too big

what do you want a fucking roaster? Why don't you get some real money before you get picky user

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I was talking to a rich faggot

Sorry I don't suck dicks for money like you do

>he thinks anything more than 8k is real money

Literally highschool fundz user, git gud before you wanna get picky

Riced out and abused 06 G35 coupe? That's about in your budget. Or an old af also extremely abused mustang GT? Or you could just give into your blatant faggot tendencies and buy that Miata you subconsciously crave.

Nigger you're the one talking about real money here

I don't feel the need to waste more than 8k on a fucking car. Last time I checked I don't have a small dick like you clearly do

Fuck your click bait pic

>sage

>thinking paying the baseline of 10k for an actual car means your overcompensating

This is the equivalent of poor people saying anyone driving a nice car has a small dick. In fact that's exactly what you're doing.

Look, no one cares if you're poor user. But you can't be picky and poor at the same time, it just doesn't work.

Stop acting like a child.

Literally all men.

I'd fuck him

There are two types of men in the world
men with dicks and men with pussies.

No but you thinking you're a big shot for having an expensive car is the textbook definition of small dick over compensating

You wish they were men you homosex

How naive are you? Apparently any car that isn't poverty tier is expensive now. Get a job you lazy fuck.

You're mad as fuck aren't you? Its ok if you have a small dick user, you don't have to be an insecure little bitch over it

Hey I'm the guy you replied to earlier and called me a rich fagot. Yeah if your budget is 6k just get some cheap shit that gets good mileage and save up for something better. No hate but that's what I'm doing now too

The issue is the car I have now is going to shit. Its costing me more to keep this car than make payments on another car. Already spent over 2k in repairs this year alone

Also I have no clue why my posts were deleted