overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 29 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet (Outdated)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPop4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSVP39_hM1s
youtube.com/watch?v=54TiIF92ao4
youtube.com/watch?v=0zo3F7-G9ss
youtube.com/watch?v=HVtOgYJPeLg
youtube.com/watch?v=FckjU6UK3vM
youtube.com/watch?v=TYaIUq5jXMA
youtube.com/watch?v=8exvfw2_yBU
youtube.com/watch?v=brND8Eb72eA
youtube.com/watch?v=JrRUkut6pLo
youtube.com/watch?v=FL18Rjj83L0
youtube.com/watch?v=uwkSVVOo6HE
clyp.it/hbsr2ean?token=2d8d9e07b080aaaebe4271f8fe02ac82
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This one is less faggy than the other one

Are you sure? It was started by a tripfag.

I'm looking for decent people to play with that use mics, i'm gold (2200) i can play a good amount of heroes, this is my first FPS but iv been getting good decently fast.

I want to marry Fareeha Amari!!!

Any of you faggots wanna make a 6 stack and stream snipe MOONMOON and his 6 stack?

> mfw I dropped down from 2311 and stuck in a fucking win lose loop.
Anyone else stick in a specific range? I can never move from gold for some reason

I think I'm gonna take a break for Comp for a while. I mean there is still a lot of time left. I'm going to dedicate my time to gittin gud with a specific hero. Dunno which yet, a hero who can carry games even if your teammates aren't the greatest.
I'm thinking Zarya, but I also like Mccree because his skill atleast transfers into other games.

What do you think?

Zarya and Zenyatta should be your bread and butter if you're looking to carry.

>Turn a corner
>Enemy rein and mercy sitting there

>healing
>hear HWAAAH from behind

I went through several dozen Overwatch "anime-stylized" OPs, and picked out the few I think were actually worth watching. I don't suggest watching them all in one go as you'll quickly get tired of the same clips and slides being reused over and over again.

So just pick three and then never bother with it ever again. If you're like me and an absolute weeb trash, go ahead and watch them all. If you don't fucking care, I don't fucking care either.

The only reason I could stand to watch pretty much the same fucking images and clips repeatedly is because I was not really looking at the content, but how they're edited and put together.

If you're wondering why there aren't any decent songs, its because the editing for those were shit. So be glad you don't have to watch them.

Didn't include EDs because generally EDs are just slide shows, and you can do that on google image yourself.

(overall pretty well put together, ending wasn't as solid as the rest though)
youtube.com/watch?v=iSVP39_hM1s

(autistic editing thats pretty neat, albeit the goddamn naruto ref.)
youtube.com/watch?v=54TiIF92ao4

(idds breddy gud)
youtube.com/watch?v=0zo3F7-G9ss

(also breddy gud)
youtube.com/watch?v=HVtOgYJPeLg

(Syncs well, actually pretty cool editing)
youtube.com/watch?v=FckjU6UK3vM

(dis breddy solid)
youtube.com/watch?v=TYaIUq5jXMA

(Good, but doesn't have as strong an ending as the one above)
youtube.com/watch?v=8exvfw2_yBU

(Its not as great as the other ones, but its one of the few that actually included Ana's POTG, and i'm a sucker for anything ana)
youtube.com/watch?v=brND8Eb72eA

(D.va trash)
youtube.com/watch?v=JrRUkut6pLo

BUT REALLY THE ONLY SHIT YOU SHOULD WATCH ARE THESE TWO

A Cruel Angel's Thesis (gaijin cut)
youtube.com/watch?v=FL18Rjj83L0

A Cruel Angel's Thesis (nip cut)
youtube.com/watch?v=uwkSVVOo6HE

What Halloween skins do you want to see?

Cutest and best pairing

Wait for the other thread to die

I think the obvious ones shouldn't go to Reaper. Mercy should get them.

widowmaker

I think Mercy will have a witch skin like the pic with her and Torb.

I really want Roadhog, Junkrat and Pharah to get skins this time around.

It's pretty obvious Tracer will get a skin as the icon for the game.

>win 4-3 payload
>+16

>win 3-2 koth
>+16

>get stomped 3-0
>-37

fuck this game

>this time
Are you referring to the Olympic skins? I'm sure every Hero will get a Halloween skin, it's Halloween.

>I'm sure every Hero will get a Halloween skin, it's Halloween.
>I'm sure every Hero will get a Halloween skin
I highly doubt that. I really highly doubt that.
Every hero will get a voice line and maybe a spray but I doubt they'll produce skins for all of them.

>every Hero will get a Halloween skin

My money is on a pumpkin recolour for each hero

Mercy already got a skin for the Summer Games though. The heroes that didn't get a skin should get one.

>Reaper
>Ana
>Roadhog
>Junkrat
>Bastion
>Mei
>Soldier 76
>Symmetra
>Zenyatta
>Hanzo

>I'm sure every Hero will get a Halloween skin
Oh sweet user, how I wish that would be true.

I was thinking this too. They should try to keep the DLC skins shared and equal.

>playing solo q as Mercy in diamond.

>get junker skin for DVA
>Haven't touched her in my 130 levels
>try her out because lol QP
>get non-ult potg pentakill, 3 golds, even deny a zarya/phara ult combo

Pretty good mang.

Let's be realistic, they're going to give skins to the most popular characters too, Tracer and Genji will definitely get skins. It's going to be recolors galore.

I don't know if I've been spoiled by Riot's frequent patch schedule or what but I feel like Blizzard really needs to make a habit of releasing patches or anything besides shitty Sombra ARG that reveal nothing.

Is the OW team on vacation or something? We didn't even get a significant PTR update or any word on any changes coming up.

>walking behind Widowmaker
>see her butt
wtf i hate omnics now

>Halloween game mode
>The Reaping

All of Reaper's skins look like Halloween costumes...

>his costume is normal everyday clothing

And I hate them all, which is pure torture when he's your favorite.

what do I need to know if I start playing again today, after having not played since about the middle of S1? any major patches?

>you will never get to tell your waifu that you love her
what have I to live for

Sombra will be released sometime during the Halloween event.

Sombra will have some type of perma-Stealth ability. (Reveals herself when using skills or taking damage)

Halloween Event will involve Sombra running around a map in stealth and scaring each other.

The team has apparently only expanded since the game's launch
They're just taking their sweet time

Genji is dumpster tier

Mei is acceptable

Mercy is good again

Was D.va buffed by then? I can't remember but she's bretty good now.

I've been constantly carrying as Zarya. I don't do much Zenyatta because no one tanks for some fucking reason. you should be a tank/support kind of player because everyone picks DPS and wont budge from their shitty character to round out the team. I would say pick up winston too though, I'm pretty shit at him but if my Zarya is having problems and red team is squishy then you just really have to know the basics of him and you'll do great
also for zarya: turn allied health bars on, it helps a lot

Constantine Reaper skin when?

Post your favorite character.

Or post your waifu, I don't care.

Just picked up this game a few days ago and currently at level 11. Been trying to play all classes (Reinhardt is fucking hard to play as) and been doing mostly well with Dva and Hattori. I still get rekt a lot by Genji and Reaper. I got a legendary skin but it was for that one pink haired dyke that I never play so I was a little upset. Oh well. Hopefully I can get gud soon. Really enjoying this game so far.

Game has hardly changed since the beta, m8.

New content is distant and the releases are slow as fuck.

Game is going to die off hard before the New Years.

>you will never get to cuddle your waifu
>you will never get to hear her snore, feel her warmth and feel her moving every now and then subconsciously

WINKIE FACE

That pink haired dyke is going to wreck your shit when you start facing players that can play her competently

Who the fuck is Hattori.

Yeah, I have two Legendaries for pink haired dyke. I mad.

Start playing Zarya (((pink haired dyke))) and the black healer man right now.

Your comp rank will thank me.

I meant Hanzo. I keep calling him Hattori for some reason.

>stock tucked into her elbow

that's... not right, is it?
it looks so incorrect but i can't shake the feeling that it's actually some bizarro /k/ thing

Hattori Hanzō is Hanzo's namesake. So i assume he means Hanzo

I don't think anybody cares, she's probably the most hated character regardless of how she plays.

>perma-Stealth ability
Blizzard mentioned never making a stealth character.

I'm just making a good guess at how these things might have realistically played out:

>Blizzard-Activision wants money
>Project Titan is going to be a MMO FPS, it will be amazing all of the money those are the two most money making genres!
>League of Legends moba popularity consumes video games in 2012, it even eats into WoW subscriptions
>oh shi.. make a moba clone
>Where's Project Titan? In the hole, this is a mess nobody wants this
>Uh, salvage it as a team-based FPS I guess
>Heroes Of the Storm will be a big hit, we've made casual more casual and gave it blizzard charm! Funnel our money on making content there
>Eh, here's Overwatch guys
>Overwatch almost has as many players as WoW did at it's peak, and got there in months. It's more popular than League of Legends
>All of Blizzard money on new content is in the wrong pipeline of HotS and not Overwatch

The stock is in Ana's shoulder.

>Genji is dumpster tier
Still the second best DPS after McMeme. Nothing really changed, the gap just got a little narrower. People don't just realize because POTGs are now going to Mercy instead of Gengu boi.

Jamison Fawkes!

Halloween event: 3 characters who didn't get legionaries for the Olympic skins will get fancy new Legendaries.
Several characters who didn't get recolors will get recolors.
Everyone will get a spray and voiceline.

Zarya's mostly under the radar, isn't she? Most of the salt is concentrated at defense heroes like Bastion or Mei

>Play as these boring characters if you want to win
In this case you have to wonder what's the point in winning.

>maining hero that is about to get nerfed

They also said all content would be free and available for ingame currency.

Is this your first Blizzard game? Blizzard lies all the fucking time, its best to always believe that Blizzard will fuck you and everything you enjoy up.

Regardless of how she plays. Zarya is close to universally hated for being three or four unlikable forced stereotypes at once.

They probably didn't expect the game would get so popular so quickly, and are racing to keep up with the demand. I imagine it will normalize by the end of the year.

What hero should I main if I want to be useful to my team? When I use high DPS classes I get some nice kills but I don't really feel like I'm doing much. Any hero that has the best blend of attack and support? Sorry im such a newfag.

New worthwhile content fucking when?

Screw the new map, we need like 10 new maps right fucking now. And new game modes.

Reaper wearing a plain gray hoodie with "THIS IS MY COSTUME" written on it in Sharpie. Cargo shorts and sandals included.
Kamen Rider/Ultraman inspired outfit for Genji.

Where did Junkrat hide his treasure?

It's honestly shocking how easy it is to jump around and pop your bubble when it comes to staying alive on the point
My entire team died and the enemy team treats my like a lucio riding on the wall
It happens regularly

Wow, edgy Tracer looks nice.

>Any hero that has the best blend of attack and support?

Wew lad do we have a the hero for you

They also said that hero stacking is a core mechanic

>They probably didn't expect the game would get so popular so quickly

This isn't a small indie developer like Riot and Lego of Legends. Blizzard knew DURING CLOSED BETA HALF A YEAR BEFORE THE GAME CAME OUT how fucking popular the game was going to be.

Curious as to what you guys want in a balance patch?

You actually have no idea do you

Learn Roadhog.

>she's probably the most hated character

What the shit are you spouting? Zarya is incredibly well liked, and the only people who hate her don't play the game and want to use the "ZARYA = SJW ENJOY YOUR KEKFEST GAME" to make people think differently about her.

She's also picked in every comp game because she has almost no sure counters, deals a ton of damage, shits on genji, and can save herself and a teammate from isntant death.

Stop.

I guarantee you that someone can play Bastion well enough to win tons of games at 3000 sr

Complete shitters will be salty about the noob destroyers, like Mei or Bastion, but they're just noobs. There's no reason for any of you to pretend that hero balance matters are your skill level. You're not playing tournament. You're playing solo competitive.

Damn, SFM can't animate kisses for shit.

As a yurifag I appreciate that they tried to animate a good kiss, but dang those lips are weird.

>Enemy Zarya
>Knows exactly when to pop bubbles and manage her cooldowns
>Spends most of the match at full charge

>Friendly Zarya
>No idea what they're doing, barriers on shielding Reinhardts, etc. and never charged

every time

>youtube.com/watch?v=brND8Eb72eA

Okay, that 76/Genji/Tracer/Widowmaker transition sequence was pretty fucking slick.

>Gerard: Hey, Ana, come show Amelie good you are! She thinks because she got a few duckies at that carnival game in Berlin she's a crack shot.
>Ana: Yeah sure, kid. Anything to watch your wife one-up you.
>Several dead targets later
>Ana: Actually, she's a pretty good shot. Maybe Overwatch should have recruited her instead of you, Gerard.
>Amelie: Oh, thanks, but it's nothing. Really.
>Gerard, meanwhile, gets caught up in showing off in front of some new recruits.
>Ana: Let's leave these children to their games and go get lunch.
>Amelie: Gladly.
>bonding ensues

Remember, Ana. Don't hesitate.;_;

>zarya
>boring
shitters like you disgust me

When will top 500 be enabled?

>Kamen Rider/Ultraman inspired outfit for Genji.

Uhhh...

clyp.it/hbsr2ean?token=2d8d9e07b080aaaebe4271f8fe02ac82

Is it the tool's fault or the creator's

Where the hell are you getting this? Even the fem-power SJW's hate her. Nobody hates her for being competitively viable, that's no question, but she's a blatant pander to feminists but fails at it by being an obnoxious feminist parody.

>Overwatch crew living ordinary lives and encountering ordinary situations

>No Internet Episode
>D.va tries to find ways to pass time when the internet is down at HQ
>bothers literally everyone, pissing off alot of the older heroes
>finally finds a way to get Bastion to connect to omnic network and hook it up to her system so she can play her vidya
>messes up Bastion's OS somehow and bastion starts seeing the world like space invaders or someshit.
>symmetra and torb have to help fix up bastion while s76 chastises D.va

>Cookout Episode
>its potluck day, everyone needs to bring something
>most of the crew manage something
>Hanzo and Genji cannot agree on what to bring and end up doing their own dish, both of which turned out to be sushi
>Mei is too busy thinking about food to remember she actually had to cook
>Tracer and Widowmaker try to make some pies, only tracer's busy tasting the ingredients that the pie is really small
>D.va brings a bag of doritos and a bottle of dew
>Reinhardt and torb bring shit ton of meats and sausages to grill
>Reyes and Morrison are grilling, but also get into a heated debate during which all the meat gets burnt or destroyed by firefight
>Roadhog and junkrat tried to get more beef but got detained for trying to steal an entire herd of cow, blowing up the barn in the process
>mercy embarrassingly reveals she doesn't know how to cook
>Zarya literally brings in a bear paw soaked in vodka
>Pharah doesn't know how to cook either, but Ana helps out and they make some cookies
>Zen and Bastion share their thoughts on the senses
>Lucio is on music duty, and therefore "excused"
>only food left is bananas and peanut butter winston brought
>everyone sits in silence as they chow on peanutbutter on bananas some some cookies

fem-power SJW's hate everything. Don't take them seriously.

On the other hand, she's quite popular paired with Mei and Mercy in the shipping scene.

Zarya is VERY boring to play as

How exactly is the xenophobic, Russian war hero a pander to sjws?

Because she has muscles and pink hair? I thought we left shitters like you behind in /v/.

>slipped from mid plat to high silver

The muscles is good. The pink hair is what pisses them off the most. If the Olympic skin was her regular I don't think anybody would've had any problems.

This is amusing as fuck

>guy on team is have an autistic episode over our Ana for some reason
>keeps telling him to change but he doesn't
>says fuck it I'll just troll too
>goes Hanzo
>we actually win that round
>goes back to playing seriously and we lose the rest

He went right back to whining at the end and I kept insisting he go back to Hanzo but refused to listen.