youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSV4l65GNK8
wiki.famitsu.com/ffbraveexvius/アクセサリーのステータス一覧
games.gaym.jp/iPhone/FFBE/wiki/?装備品一覧
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sometimes lay awake at night and wonder if I'm the only one looking forward to XV.

Krile a cute, A CUTE.

>tfw I'll never pull that weapon

Fix the fucking loop.

>got Gilgamesh BSB instead of Sheep

Kill me.

Choo Choo. All aboard the Trepe Train!

>high tier BSB for a high tier character
>crying about it

Are the FFRK summons worth it from the Legend summon?

I have 6 tickets and was hoping to get more jobs cards.

Just how good is Gilgamesh? Does it turn out, he's preeeetty good?

Make me you slutty wabbit. Besides, I whipped that up quickly a few minutes ago in hopes of getting the OP. I'll probably do it maybe.

FUCK YEEES. I havent pulled a bsb since clouds first came out. And I've pulled on almost every bsb banner since

i would if Square stop whoring it down our throats like it was VII or XIII.

they love doing exactly what their biggest problem is.

Gilgamesh is excellent tier character. His variety of moves cover a lot of interesting combos. If you need retaliate he can do that too. He has high stats and can equip all the good melee weapons and rarely has a problem with hitting realm synergy because of it. If you have his SSB/BSB he is an even greater addition to your party.

My hype for WoFF went from "somewhat interested" to "MAI SHIPFU/10" with this. I don't even care about XV anymore.

I don't use him anymore. got Shout and Lightning and Pecil BSB, bosses just melt after those two do their thing.

How are orbs worked when you're a team in Mobius? Do you all share the same orbs?

Right, well obviously if you have BSB characters they are going to take priority in your party. Especially Cecil who is practically on his own tier.

No, I think you just get orbs when your team attacks.

yeah just saying that tauntaliate isn't that good when you have even just a few SSBs that melt the enemy after Shout

What am I looking at here bub?

I see. I'm gonna use him then since he's currently my only BSB character. Not sure if I cut Blasting Zone Squall or Whirlwind Vaan though.

>Can't lock out shitty onion jobs in multiplayer
Oy Vey

I was tempted to res the WHM after he abandoned us but I didn't know it would let me control him, then the game crashed on me and we were all dying

Sorry other Black Mage guy

>team generates orbs for everyone when they attack
>the orbs you use are for yourself and everyone has their own pool

Don't worry user, I am too.

Yeah they really need to slow down with all the marketing and stuff. The concert was cool but shit like Uncovered is just excessive.

>Uncovered
What a shit show that was.

Not that user, but that right there is best FFmon.

No worries, I'm checking out my current seed situation. If i know what to do as a WHM, I should just be able to do that instead. 2* was much harder than 1* though!

Droppin by to post my completed dumb project. Complete audio replacement of FFX HD with Tidus laughter and awful Tidus midis. See ya nerds.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSV4l65GNK8

fucking what

Clearly the way it was meant to be played

>grouped with triple breakers
>they spam abilities rather than actually breaking the bar
Please tell me there are enough of us on the board to make a group. Pubs are infuriating.

Mobius WHM here. But my cards are shit. Level 1 Faith, Brave. 4 star Water PuPu and Yuna maxed.

Apart from that I can go as a basic Mage for Ifrit and use water spell cards.

Job summon or legend summon?

I really want the new Final Fantasy V soul breaks in FFRK, I only have 25 mithril. What do?

Summon the Legend of the Job

Wait until ypu have 50, its available for a week

Discord when? It would be easier to organize hunting groups there instead of spamming the thread

I doubt I can get 50 in time

I need about 35, course im deciding between the 5 and Mobius event cause the fairy girl looks like a qt and im not too interested in sheepsong cause i already have Song of Swiftness

This is actually really good. I already use Bart's with his bsb so 10 more atk is good and I have some other SB for krile. Wanted Gil Bsb but don't need it

Welp, i cracked and spent actual money, enough to do the 100 gem pull on all the available banners so about $4, nothing hirer than one 4*, the jewish bastard can suck my dick cause im going back to F2P

Anyone here has the recipes for the other 3 trophy reward accessories? I can't find them anywhere.

Am I reading this shit right? tyro comes back in 6 days?

This 2 star Ifrit... What the fuck...

His 2 star version will be out in 6 days.

Fucking lost it when the battle theme started

>tfw you can't set a trust moogle or cactuar as party leader or even use them in a party

Why the heck do they even get stats then?

Great, I got new stamps along with my FFRK card summons, but the game crashes if I try to redeem them.

help me out here senpai
I'm really tempted to draw on the FFV banner because I want something for Faris and/or Krile.

Is it an okay banner to go on if I want a waifu relic only or would I just likely leave disappointed? I have bartz' BSB and one of gilg's old SB's I just have nothing for the girls and that's what I want.

You mean the new rings in BE for 40, 50, 60 and 70 trophies?

Yes. Those accessories. I need to know their names and recipes to plan ahead, if you don't mind sharing that.

It could help keep the thread alive you dingus. Besides, don't think discord is quite accepted in these neck of the woods.

40 trophies: Monarch Ring - 1 hero ring, 20 earth megacryst, 20 wind megacryst, 10 dark megacryst, 10 lightmegacryst
50 trophies: Domination Ring - 1 hero ring, 20 lightning megacryst, 20 water megacryst, 10 dark megacryst, 10 lightmegacryst
60 trophies: Ruler Ring - 1 hero ring, 20 dark megacryst, 20 light megacryst, 10 fire megacryst, 10 ice megacryst
70 trophies: Exceed Ring - 3 hero ring, 3 hope diamond (20% to get crafting Monarch), 3 flame blood (20% to get crafting Domination), 3 star of corutz (20% to get crafting Ruler)

>some high level samurai joins for 1* ifrit
>think we're in for easy times
>faggot passes every turn and leaves the break work to two black mages and an onion
>finally break ifrit and he unloads an entire row of attacks thinking he's going to wipe the boss
>turns out he isn't doing as much damage as he thought he would do
>nearly die to 1* ifrit because of this guy not doing shit
R A N D U M B S

Minor correction: each ring doesn't take a hero ring, it takes the previous ring. So a Domination Ring takes a Monarch Ring. A Ruler Ring takes a Domination Ring, and a Exceed Ring takes 3 Ruler Rings.

On average it'll take you 15 Hero's Rings to get one Exceed Ring. Among other things.

Huh, I just noticed that Stellar Shield is now actually fixed to 15 MAG and 10 MP. Thanks gumi.

Oh, and the stats, please.

oh wait I miscalculated, we're talking 39 Hero's Rings

At least in gaym all of them are 1 hero ring

Monarch Ring +10% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
Domination Ring +10% ATK/MAG +10% HP/MP
Ruler Ring +15% ATK/MAG +5% HP/MP
Exceed Ring +50% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR +30% HP/MP

>Calculater

>Uncovered

How embarrassing is it to have something like that, and STILL delay the game.

So incompetent.

please send help familia

Just fucking draw already. Nobody cares if you got a 3* or 4* anyway

>130 mythril without a single 5*
just shoot me, it would hurt less

Just double checked with famitsu wiki and they all take hero rings:
wiki.famitsu.com/ffbraveexvius/アクセサリーのステータス一覧
games.gaym.jp/iPhone/FFBE/wiki/?装備品一覧

Just go to their individual pages (and in gaym click in the recipe), famitsu doesn't have the exceed recipe but no reason to think that gaym is wrong, all of them use ブレイブリング

>130 mythril
>mythril
I've found your problem kupo!

What's everyones opinions on the Mobius event cards. Is it worth it to pull or should people just save up for job summons?

That's weird, I was told differently

In any case that's still a ton of hero's rings, on average you'll need 48 of them.

Chemist, Knight, Priest, Thief, Mediator, Oracle, Samurai, Ninja, Dancer.

Pls no dumb sluts.

How ironic

I think it really depends on what job cards you have really.

Dancer always makes me chuckle, because that top is one nudge away from popping off.

Yes, both are good.

>Exceed Ring +50% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR +30% HP/MP
Jesus fuck.

I'd say job summons, unless you're 100% happy with your current jobs. The event cards take a lot of orbs for what they do, and only last 3 turns at best.

who here /pullwithme/?
ffrk ffv banner

Got Bartz's cloak

Dont have the mythril yet, im only at like 15

why the fuck is literally everyone pulling good shit
this thread is not healthy for me

10 YEARS LATER...

yay, I can finally use this qt. Wonder if its worth trying for her bsb or krile's ssb

glad we all got something anons

Answer your phone!

I've only done 1 Job summon and got a white mage. I don't have any good cards really. I'm happy with WHM and being a healer main, but not sure if the cards are worth getting or not in the long run.

>mitigating tons of damage for the whole party with Fat Chocobo
>heals for days
>boosting the entire team's damage with Moogle while having the highest individual damage contribution
I love white mage

Damn, that would work amazing with Bartz's cloak and his BSB.

Single pulled twice already, got Bartz's cloak and a 3*.

So since the next boss im fighting is Minotaur that means Omniscient is after that right?

Teach me how stop being a scrub. I'm using Elixers now to increase my level cap, not sure if I should do ability card boost fusions or not on any card since I don't know what's good for multiplayer.

Using Elixers to clear chapter 2 to increase level cap.

Negative. It's the 3 angry midgets.

I got 2 of these, should I combine?

is WHM the only class that can give out buffs?

Fuck, at least i get to beat them up, is it a gargoyles situation where i have to kill them at the same time? I remember V had you do something like that against them

It is possible to farm Brave and Faith, but you'll need to do some augmenting first. Faith is better in my opinion, but both are good cards.

I wouldn't use Pupu outside of seed farming, unless you just really want the easy levels.

I believe red mage is also support.

I run Moogle, Fat Chocobo, Yuna and a 4* Famfrit (any water card with a cheap orb cost should be fine really, even at 3*). White mage can really fuck up Ifrit because of all those water damage boosts: I was hitting 2* Ifrit for about 12k with Faith on. Spending tickets on a maxed out Moogle and Fat Chocobo is definitely worth it because those are cards that are going to be useful on almost any job even in single player and they make white mage fucking amazing in multi.
I believe red mage is also classified as a support.

>I wouldn't use Pupu outside of seed farming

But for Ifrit 2 stars is seems like it would be super useful to have.

Yep. Though I believe they take a while to rez. I forget since I just nuked them with 3 AOE Soul Breaks.

Jeez, 90 difficulty is always a gamble for me, and here i have to fight 3 targets at the same time

If I use the Red Lenna Taunt ability on ifrit it wouldn't heal him because its only break power, right?

Would you a Faris?

Its kinda sad that the White Mage and Black Mage manage to be even more useless cause the Devout and Magus exist