League of Legends General /lolg/

Old: eyosongive.us

Reminder to milk your Sonas Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuhsrUgsyNU
youtube.com/watch?v=3MDLv7pNYMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How could you make EXP quints good without making them OP?

Would you use them if they gave 5% exp each?

I want to BREED Eve!

Xth for katarina
best girl
:3c

it's one of those things that can never be balanced. as soon as it makes any noticeable difference it's way too strong. like gp5 runes

>Rush on Lee Sin

What the fuck is this guy Korean or something?

>Assassins should not escalate with AP nor use Zhonnya
>Assassins should not be able to pull multiple 100-0
why is Assassins the most Toxic role?

ugh
for

I can't see any point where these would make enough difference early on to be relevant

It could help you hit 2/3/6 before your opponents botlane, but you're taking a hit to other stats in order to get it

You can jungle to 6 faster, but you're taking a hit in clear speed without the stats you'd normally get, so it's still probably a wash

The only way they'd be good is if they're blatantly too strong, in which case everyone will run them. I don't think there's any real, consistent case where you'd want them over 14% AS/15 AP/4.5% MS etc etc

rune system is getting an overhaul in preseason

If I want to build 40% CDR on Xerath. Should I go Lich Bane or Nashor Tooth after I have Morello?

>no new Nasus skin
>Warwick rework nowhere to be seen
>no champion with a dog companion

Does Riot hate dogs?

ITT: stuff you don't like
>people who pick non-supports as a support like jhin or nidalee
they never buy sightstone and i think it's because they think a support income will let them build normally
they also don't seem to understand that the fill option is the second support button

zhonyas/abyssals

Is Contest Guy around? Did you get Hmage for the pic? Are you still taking suggestions for the background?

theyre owned by chinese, ofc they hate dogs

Go morello-zhonyas and 10% in runes.

theoretically

it's not like they haven't followed through on a promise before

>nashor's tooth

when exactly do you plan to be in range to auto attack frequently as xerath

>Katarina might become viable next season
Please no, I don't want get 1v5.

>commission stuff that wasn't in the original suggestion
disgusting

Xth for Annie a cute, CUTE!

i'll save you guys some time reading a blog

ME UNGA
TEAM FUCKING BUNGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>cant carry out of gold

what suicide method should i go with

>no champion with a dog companion
what is lamb?

Do you ever look at Lissandra and think:
"Wow, shes so QT, I want to cuddle her"?
because I do

>he wouldn't beg ahri to steal his essence

This is for the smut guy

Clatterng! the air duct filter went as it hit the ground. A slender figure dropped to the ground. She had lush, rose hair, and almond-shaped eyes hidden behind a mask. Her sharp features were to die (literally) for. They called her the Infiltrator. She scoured Ionia, looking for treasures and mystic idols to take for herself. Tonight she was finally getting her hands on the famed Khada Jhin's mask. After his execution his mask was put on display in a museum, for all to see. A reminder of how grim humans can truly be. But the Infiltrator knew none quite as brutal as herself. She creeped in the darkness, dashing from shadow to shadow, til she had found the mask on display. Seemingly with her mind, she pointed a blade at the glass, and began to carve a hole. "HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Before she could finish, she was interrupted by a guard. She sighed, she wasn't in the mood to deal with this right now. The guard was pointing a gun at her, but almost instantly, she burst forward, stabbing him through the chest with 4 concurrent blades. He froze up. She ripped out the blades from his ribcage, specks of lung stuck to them. Blood gushed forth. The guard fell back, trying to scoot away from her. With a sly smile, she directed one of the floating blades on her back to his now disarmed left arm. SPLICH! she impaled his forearm. With her other 3 blades behind her, she continued this in his right arm, and left and right legs. Fear filled the man's eyes. She licked her lips. Slowly, the Infiltrator lifted the man, now stuck to her blades, up into the air. By now he was losing blood fast; it was a miracle he was still alive. She flipped him so he was facing the floor. His heart fell through his now open ribcage, hanging by an artery, still beating, blood splashing with each pump. CONT'D

There wasn't anything for the background in that pic and Hmage does them for FREE. We need the memes.

I dont want to go Armor or MR side if possible as im trying to capitalize on Xerath Range

>when exactly do you plan to be in range to auto attack frequently as xerath
Towers. easier last hit and extra sting when I need to trigger my passive?

How do I die less as a support? I've noticed people will flash/dash/run blindly to focus me for no particular reason. Doing so throws the fight at that point in the game, but it still happens. Sometimes they'll just flash in to kill me to make it a 1 for 1 trade or something of the sorts. I usually just run back up to fuck with them since lol no flash, but shit guys. I don't want to give them gold. How do I die less as a support outside of lane phase?

Wow.

Kill yourself, post haste

Well, I'd fuck her pregnant if that's what you mean.

The Infiltrator smiled deviously, and, with a loud RRRRIIIIPPPP, began tearing the man limb-from-limb. His muscles fibers started to tear, and his bones were breaking at the core. He screamed it agony, and vomited blood, splattering some on the woman. With a final pull, SCCCCHHHHHH, he was fully drawn and quartered. She scattered his limbs across the room, and when she was done, went to finish what she started. She shattered the glass with the man's now limbless body, and retrieved the mask. Eager to add it to her collection, the Infiltrator glanced at the guard's now lifeless body, but noticed his heart still beating. "How tenacious," she thought. She crushed the heart will her heel, and sauntered out into the darkness.

That's the only reason I play this game.

>capitalize range
>easier last hit
>extra sting for my passive
zhonyas is for when anybody on their team so much as looks in your general direction
you smack that shit real quick
or their soraka blows on you and you fly away

If you want something you should make a suggestion and vote for it. If you can get stuff you didn't put in any effort for we might as well have a strawpoll instead of a contest at all.

finally cute girls will main her and can be the jungler i was meant to be!!

Read the next part. Then tell me how shitty I did.

This is a League of Legends remodel video.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuhsrUgsyNU

This is a Dota remodel video

youtube.com/watch?v=3MDLv7pNYMI

Lolbabs?

Thanks. I didn't have anymore info, but thanks.

>Towers. easier last hit and extra sting when I need to trigger my passive?

that's not worth the investment into a stat you will almost never use. you're not designed to auto attack towers into submission, and you will end up wasting a large portion of the item's gold efficiency trying to do so

building items to boost your auto attacks as xerath to help with last hitting is just a crutch. it would be easier to last hit as leblanc with a BF sword, but we don't build that on her either for obvious reasons

your passive isn't meant to be something you go out of your way to proc on champions, and if you try to get in auto range of any form of assassin or even most control mages, they will eat you alive

tl;dr - never build that item on xerath

Post images that trigger dotards.

W-what...? So those were all lies?

Ignore him
That was good, are you still going to the akali one?

For the good people of /lolg/:

Useful links:
eyosongive.us
counterplay.xyz
Champion.gg
op.gg
triumph.gg
legends.gg
lolalytics.com
lolskill.net

I'm just kidding, I'm not a disgusting guro fag. He's probably stringing you along though.

It's terrible, user. Remember that old phrase your english teacher used to repeat to you in class? When you're writing you should show, not tell? It's almost an insult to the reader when you write like that.

You just wrote smut.

It's automatically shitty.

I was Thinking

Morello > Sorcery Boots > Nashor > Luden > Rabbado > Void Staff

Runes
3.7 Mana Reg/ 13 Magic Pen, 15 AP

Masteries
Death Fire Touch

my current experience with Xerath and Zhonnya is "congratulation you lived 2 seconds longer"

is funny cause if you proc his passive on minions only, you will get drought of Mana. Xerath Mana Costs are a sin

Yea he probably is. But I am the Desperate Katafag for a reason. I can't wait 3 months to find out about her rework. I need inside info. Leaks. Anything.

Im not.
Mark my words.
She will have a new W, a reworked Q and a new VU.

I'll give you inside info if you write about Irelia being passionately bred.

I don't get the complaint

The suggestion has no background description and it's not like a background can ruin the original idea

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on NA RESULTS

Another one is up!

Huh. I never thought about it like that. Never heard that saying either, but that's a good one.
Jack off to this one first.

>is funny cause if you proc his passive on minions only, you will get drought of Mana. Xerath Mana Costs are a sin

which is fine, but don't try to fix the problem by building nashors. no matter how much harder you hit with your auto because of it, you're still putting yourself in a shitty spot and it flat out will not work in a teamfight setting

>ywn marry vladfag

Trash Yorick.

wow!
what a great syndra!
posting this picture finally makes sense

well can you actually write the Akali one tomorrow?
I got work at 7 am, and it's 2 am rn, so I probably will miss it. if you post it now

This is hilarious. I can't believe Fake-Kata-leaker is still here impersonating me.

Requesting the image of why league is harder than dota because in league you have the urge of killing yourself.

because who ever made the suggestion didn't put a background, and everyone who voted voted for a suggestion with no background. The suggestion that won should be made, not some rough approximation with a couple random suggestions.

>Go Lucian with the Armor Pen build
>Don't do damage

I should just stick to standard

TELL ME THE TRUTH THEN. ENOUGH TEASING ME. ARE YOU THE Q ONE MARK EXPLOSION LEAKER? TELL ME ABOUT HER W

Whatever you say. I'll enjoy the pic with a background when it comes out

dont armor Pen is build mostly by fighters than also build sustain so they can out trade tanks??

ADC should build raw AD

How do i lane against this new Yorick on top lane. He sustains through everything with Q and wins every trade after he hits lvl 3. He's so fucking annoying to lane against.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums IS LIVE ON NA

BETS!

Mine's on red.

>He's so fucking annoying to lane against.
so just like old yorick then

>it's another "lucky strike feeds out of his mind" episode

everything on blue

But people are saying the Korean armor pen build on Lucian is the strongest for him. I just don't understand why I can't make it work.

Is new Yorick good?

Is he fun?

what did you built exactly?

Is Shen still good despite his nerfs?

He's shit. His W is satisfying to trap someone in, but that's about it. You have no control over your ghouls or ult ghost. Your E is extremely unsatisfying even when you hit it, the visual is shit, the sound is shit, the damage and slow are shit.

All BLue

yes. no if you are against him

i drew me a vel'koz,whaddaya think?

Yeah, I'm the first leaker and I can tell you she is NOT becoming AD/crit.
The version of W I tested was a double dagger slash (think Nidalee Swipe) that stole movespeed. It was to help the Q explosion land and give her a bit more team utility

He's still a lane bully. Not as good as he used to be, but hey. He can split push and take towers now with his ult. Minion AI is terrible. You do nothing in team fights outside your w and shitty slow on e. He's arguably worse than pre-rework in team fights since you can't ult your carry anymore. Still, the split push build people build on him can be fun. Ulti, zz'rot, and banner of command can take towers like nobodies business. Only, you do even less in fights than you did before now.

VERY impressive, user. Keep going with your drawings!

Does she deal more or less damage now? Will she have a better late game?

put him on a diet, tentacles are a tad bit fat. other than that, looks pretty good

work on shading
looks nice though. Keep at it.

>TFW going 7/2 and I still can't do enough
Man I'm not going to get the Gold start I wanted this time am I. I'm going to be in silver going back up to gold. I was hoping to get to plat this season but I see that's impossible.

Best girl.
Best feet.
Best wife.

Looks good now draw him and his gf Illaoi doing lewd hand holding.

Pantheon is literally the most broken champion in the game during lane phase.

I fucking hate this guy. This isnt just salt cause I lost to one, I won with one just now, even. The faggot was all chat BMing that he was an amazing toplaner cause he raped a Jhin top like it was a hard lane or something. I dont understand why this fucking gay champ is allowed to STACK his passive WHILE HIS CURRENT PASSIVE is up. That doesnt make any fucking sense. You dont see shens W let him keep it up and also let the cooldown tick low so he can use it in rapid succession, why should panths, when panths helps him in a 1v1 lane WAYYY more than shens does?

Fuck pantheon and his faggot players.

>Pantheon is literally the most broken champion in the game during lane phase.
That's literally the entire point of his existing. Win lane. Become a stun bot after 20 minutes.

>tfw finally managed to stop feeding for one game
Basically silver adventures continue. Think I'm going to stick to adc/mid and not bother jungling anymore since it appears I've lost all game sense for that role.

>Pantheon is literally the most broken champion in the game during lane phase.

YOU. WILL. OUTSCALE. HIM.

YOU"RE THE SAME BRONZE FAGGOT FROM A FEW DAYS AGO WHO CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING GOD-TIER LANE BULLY AND SHIT AFTER 20 MINUTES

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL YOU MOUTH BREATHER.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

More damage, but less instantaneous. Her lategame I feel will be less of a pain against heavy CC (normally you flat out lose), but not as powerful against teams with sustain/shields who can block your procs.

THEY WILL NOT ENJOY THIS

Are you getting your autos in with your spell casts?

So new Yorick
OP or actually balanced?

How much MORE damage are we talking here? And were you the guy who said she could ult while shunpoing?

He's not broken but he's literally as binary as it gets when it comes to the laning phase, and it's why he's not allowed to be anything resembling good.

When his numbers are high enough he just skullfucks everyone for free.

Are you against comps where you actually need the armor pen? If not, stick with usual ad/crit.

I don't know what's more cuck-like: actual cucks who like seeing their girls/crushes get fucked by chads/black men before their very eyes, or men getting brutally murdered by the fictional characters that they waifu.

So uh, when are we getting championship Zed?

Also
>no new skins for the next patch
>just chroma recolors

Wow, maybe this game really is dying.

>master style

why do you let that guy in

he just bitches at everyone

actual cucks should just kill themselves, there is nothing more pathetic than that