post lycan

>that tide figurine
>young tobi
>we are electric

oh boy the old days...

posting more lycan

Chaos Knight buffs
>base damage from 29-59 to 1-88
>BAT is now inversely proportional to base damage ranging from 1.9 on an 88 to 0.9 on a 1
>Phantasam cooldown will be randomly selected from a range of 42-202 seconds
There fixed

>lycan
you had one (1) job

>no mermaid hero

Adelaide?

lycan here

So, what's the proper skill build for OD nowadays?

Perth sorry.

Shit bait.

It's too stupid for anyone to believe you actually think this.

how do you pronounce Adelaide?
Ade-laid or Ade-lady

what is lycan

>tfw risen to 9500+ behaviour score
Yay

adel-aid

ai-ds

If I'm already a Revenant (which is a sort of corporeal ghost), and then I use Ghost form to become a GHOST Revenant, and then I use Ghost Scepter, and then Pugna Decrepifies me, what am I then?

When is valve gonna let us spend our gbp?

wow
it becomes really though after 8300. how did you do it?

> avoid playing mirana for years
> random her and go aghs veil
> rinse, repeat
> gain 500 mmr in a single day
Wraith, bottle, boots, aqua, phase, aghs, veil. Get a dagon or a ghost scepter and build an eblade. Basically build whatever the fuck you need after veil.
Can't land arrows? Who gives a fuck as long as you can farm an aghs.

Golden: Sub 20 aghs
Still in the game: Post 20 sub 30
Anything after 30 you fucking died to much.

I suck at landing arrows, but even a lucky one swings games, she's fucking free mmr until the Nerf patch

As long as you have map awareness and always care tps she's an excellent way to prevent retards on your team from feeding their lane or take advantage of their dumb decisions.

Glass cannon?

i dont have pic but mines 6500 , how do i raise it family?

I'd-laid-with-you

what is the best mid to pick this patch?

If I get a gf that plays dota what will her pussy smell like?

No idea

I just play roles which are needed, ping when needed and talk when needed, give constructive messages in game and pings as well, tell people what to do and how to behave, things like that
I was at ~9400 last time i checked

kunkka

now that our cuck Loda has no job (s4 akke bulldog gone) how will he feed our girls daugther?

Do magic damage resistance effects from multiple ethereal form buffs stack?

what do you build on underlord if you run him mid

ring of repick

MENTAL ORGASM DUDE LMAO

Arc warden until people realize he's pick me for a free win

New item :

Soul Snatcher

Soul booster
Claymore
Platemail

+7 Health regeneration
+135% Mana regeneration
+420 Mana
+451 Health
+10 Armor
+30 damage

Active : Snatch
Takes away 244 HP on every enemy hero around you.
35 on creeps.

rate pls

post teams that will disband/change positions after fall major:
Secret
OG
No Profit

it's fucking broken as hell you retard
give it 1 less health

>TFW you will never cummy on her tummy
;_;

i think shitrekt might be the most surprisingly good team of the year

they poached all the good SEAmonkies and diediedie just needs another lion buff to be relevant again

>fall major

he doesn't know yet

youtube.com/watch?v=saLtPKof2SE&feature=youtu.be

>csgo has had this bug for nearly a year
>it's taken them this long to actually figure out why headshots were so fucked up
>it will probably take valve a month to fix it

lmao how the fuck do people play csgo competitively

artour stack whatever it'll be

People play TF2 competitively and there's a bug that lets Engineer get outside 90% of the maps in the game, allowing him to teleport his whole team there and shoot through the floor.

New item

Twisted Soulblade
>Urn of Shadows with at least 10 charges (875) + Claymore (1400) + Demon Edge (2400) = Twisted Soulblade (4675)
>+127 Damage
>+10 Strength
>+50% Mana Regeneration

Activated Ability: Soul Stream
>Enshrouds target unit in souls, dealing 150 pure damage over 8 seconds or healing 400 hp over 8 seconds on allies
>Has 10 charges and 1 second cooldown, multiple instances stack
>Killing an enemy hero resets the charges to 10

>People play TF2 competitively

>highlander
>competitive

>shooting from outside the map
>not being the most auto-lose thing you can do ever in sixes

>127 damage for 4600 gold

How do you play Slardar guys?
I need him for my all hero challenge.

why is sing autistically spamming OD?

>Build a sentry under enemy spawn
>Anyone who dies essentially can't respawn
I know Engineer is absolute dogshit in 6v6 but if your team can get one kill 5v6 it's a winning strategy.

sprint, crush, bash
when necessary blink

No fuck off here's a new item.

Urn of Souls (2500)
Soul Ring + Urn of Shadows + Recipe
+10 strength, +4 hp/s, +100% mana regen, +
Soul Catcher: Any enemy heroes that die within 1400 radius grant this item 1 charge. 2 charges for an empty Urn. Urn charges carry over.

Soul Release (Ally): Instantly restore 50hp and 50 mana + 400hp and 100 mana over 6 seconds.
Soul Release (Enemy): Deals 50 pure damage and removes 50 mana instantly, then deals 150 pure damage and 100 mana drain over 8 seconds.
Soul Release (without charges, Allies only): Restores 250hp and 50 mana over 8 seconds. You instantly lose 200hp or 20% of your max hp, whichever is greater.
Soul Release (without charges, Self): Instantly gain 150 mana, lose 200hp or 20% of your max hp, whichever is greater.

no guys

what if urn of shadows built into bloodstone?

no more suicide but your urn heals also restore mana or is undispellable

>Undispellable bonus mana regen
Just remove the manacost on Ball Lightning while you're at it

Stop trying to make things build into Bloodstone. The item is ok as is. Frankly I think it should give a little less mana regen. 100% instead of 200%. Even without charges it restores a lot of mana real fast late game just because of that 200%.

1) What map allows a sentry to be built under the map that kills as you spawn?

2) How bad is a team that can't win on sixes while they have player advantage for a long time while an engie is being completely useless setting up a sentry out of map?

>The item is ok as is
list of heroes that it's core on
>timber
>storm

list of heroes it's decent on
>

list of heroes to never buy on
>everyone else

if i infest a teammate and never leave forever as naix, am i going to get abandon?

the teammate will decent eventually and you'll respawn at base and get an abandon

>TFW no more waifu posting

lesh lina necro zues tinker

It's an obtuse item that does one thing, and does it really well, but the meta is very much away from spamming spells. Even Zeus doesn't want it because he wants mobility more than anything else and Octomeme's cooldown reduction and hefty mana regen fills his spamming needs because his mana costs aren't so ridiculous he needs 50 mana a second to function like Storm and Timber do.

Any map that has a ceiling that isn't the skybox (most of them)

The Engineer can quantum crouch and build a teleporter through the ceiling. Granted I probably shouldn't have brought this up in the context of 6s because a great deal of them require the Wrangler to position properly, but it's still a pretty big issue.

no

How do you check yours?

ok

Literally all of those heroes (except Tinker) don't need it now that Octarine exists. Lina, Necro, and Zeus don't use enough mana to justify the purchase, Lesh may be able to use it in a prolonged fight but it's an extremely risky investment. Tinkers build it for some godawful reason where they think just because an item builds from Soul Ring it must be better than Soul Ring.

tinker buys it solely because of the respawn reduction

so you don't have to waste a buyback and technically have three lives to work with

but its still shitty on him in most situations

It was good on Skywrath before they gutted his ult and deleted his aghs

>Before Agh's change
Alright! Time to all-in with my mana pool to delete these fuckers.
>Now
Please stand still for 12 seconds I spent a lot of gold on this.

its honestly so bad because they can just buy a blademail and fuck you over whenever they feel like it

I have absolutely no clue why they changed it. It wasn't overpowered before because the manacost was fuckhuge and it also required level 16 to truly come online. Not to mention the radius was very small and the damage split among targets still, making it harder to wipe teams without players walking out of it. It's not like SWM was some FOTM pick with that Agh's.

While the old version still carried the risk of Blademail, this one flat-out reminds the enemy team it exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwMghpZylHU

Skywrath is just one of those heroes Icefrog has a hateboner for, like Doom and Techies. Expect another INT nerf and another tiny damage buff on Concussive Shot in the next big patch, if anything.

what video is this from?

>MPGL SEA Championship
>nice crowd
>nice venue
>nice host
>nice casters
>nice analysts
>shit teams

oh well

how come BTS is the one broadcasting MPGL if the BTS guy there is only winter? isn't OD a freelance and no meme studio?

Thinking of getting an Aorus X7v2-CF3 computer, I heard Aorus has crazy build quality and I need a new computer for uni anyways. Thoughts?

you should know by now that the jew's motto is "less service for less cost"

clips.twitch
.tv/bananaslamjamma/DullHamsterFrankerZ

Please do not post loli pugna ever again. He called me on his skellyphone a few minutes ago and told me to tell you he is a very frightening green skeleton with oblivion magic. he will fuck you up, and then fuck you down, so please do not post loli pictures of him you fucking deviants. He also said he is the next sleeper op hero so please pick him.

Thanks.

Skywrath is really fucking annoying to play against, and ultimately extremely one dimensional. I don't know how I really feel about him though because he was never a super meta pick, but his changed Aghs is just so fucking gimmicky.

It's not big enough for area denial, it's a reflectable spell, and its added duration is far excessive if your team goes all in on aoe stuns. The old duration was plenty long enough for chronos polarities or black holes anyways.

I feel like his Aghs should increase its size and lower how much its damage is reduced by multiple heroes.
Like say it increases the radius to 250, and deals 100/70/50/40/35% of its damage to all units in the aoe for 1/2/3/4/5 enemy heroes being in it, instead of the damage going down to 100/50/33/25/20% for having 1/2/3/4/5 enemy heroes in it.

do you even know how the world works?

MPGL gave a big sack of gold to BTS to organize the english cast so they don't have to bother

no one of BTS wanted to go to a SEA shithole so they delegated the work to some freelancers

sheevxel was more than happy to travel the world together and fuck each other, I bet they spent last night having a threesome with some young thai tranny. I can almost see it: sheever with a massive horsecock strap-on breaking that tight boipussy while the trapboi in tears is fucking OD's ass with his tiny feminine penis.

expected

have you ever seen him play? even sea monkeys matched with him thought he was hot garbage

the FUCK is this useless tournament?

>Try to play Sniper
>He's fucking shit
Thanks Valve

>Build MoM/Mjollnir/Pike/Sblade
>Win
?

skywrath mage needs an aghanims that isn't 100% dependent on a wisp + od fueling him mana to just do what other heroes do with their right clicks
the mana cost on that shit makes it suck a gimmick. You can cast it once or twice

what if skywraths new aghs upgrade reduced the mana cost, cooldown and castpoint on missile

or better yet

make him a variation of OD with the int scaling missile becoming an autocast orb

Armlet Morphling?

>Glass cannon countered by reveal

what did he mean by this?

how about

skywrath mage's new aghanims doubles the cast range of all his spells and gives him shared vision over any hero within 2000 radius

what if skywrath aghs made it so it also drained mana

>Pick Zeus for fun ult times
>Forget he doesn't have any other spells or rightclicking power
Good job coldtoad.

worse bait than the leftcuck last night

How do we fix the average Dota 2 player's tendency to behave like cancer?

Nearly every single game I play with a buddy is dominated by retards. People will just instant pick any hero on a whim, or worse, they'll pick something that has already been countered by the enemy draft.

Worse yet, people refusing to support, buying retarded items, skilling their hero badly, and people emulating meme builds regardless of whether or not it's the most efficient build in that situation.

Rarely can we find a game where everybody else on our team is a native English speaker or not some breed of mouthbreather.

no, thats how we fix medusa

HOW TO FIX MEDUSA IN 6.89:
>Stone Gaze now drains 40/60/80 mana per second from heroes facing medusa during the duration (up to 200/360/560 mana per hero)

>no adelaide hero

Dotards?