/utg/ - Undertale general

Lookin at You Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4IYjeplJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Today is a good day for Protopap.

Fish!

sans

4th for post shit you got from contentfags

Pumpkin is amazing. I treasure it.

how's it going, /utg/? i havent popped by here in months, since like january or something

sans in all the flavors!

Doing alright. Hasn't changed much, besides getting a couple of drawing people, and MSPG becoming more of an ass.

vanilla a best

Ooh, sure, MSPG is the bad guy, let's ignore Frick royally shitting on him for the lols

to be honest it's frick who's been more of an ass

it's him that keeps bringing the drama up, which has been his modus operandi ever since he and croc had a falling out

vanilla you say?

makes me think if sans' bones were edible would they taste like vanilla or marshmallow?

oh, so all i missed was namefag drama? eh

Where do you anons keep dragging all this drama from? discord? steam group? where?

Calcium-enriched greek yogurt

i dont get it
spoiled milk

from real shitposting about the drama starting around noon alaskan time every day

Pretty much. It's a he-said-he-said kind of thing. I don't care for the drama.

MSPG keeps having meltdowns whenever someone mentions frick in the thread, mods are deleting the posts but fireden probably has them.

it's pretty obvious bait at this point but he keeps biting

what an interesting picture. I have learned a thing

maybe egg white tho

why not fresh milk?

Why would you do this you madman

fresh milk is lewd you sicko

frick hasnt said shit about mspg since the original post and has been avoiding the thread because of the drama and playing autistic video games

t. frickfriend

>frick

It's a good question, similar to whether or not Toby is a dog monster or a regular dog with magic.

It's important to know so we can accurately describe what happens when they're murdered.

If you haven't been here since January you've missed a ton of amazing Asian fanart.

I'm just trying to protect daddy's honor

>describe what happens when they're murdered
>not just biting him to be kinky
you're ignoring the real important parts here

we're close to Halloween and I can't stop thinking about those candy skulls

wait...what? so I've been putting lewd in my coffee this whole time!?

Annoying Dog is neiter a dog nor a monster. That's the man who came from the other world

>Bite very, very gently
>1 damage
>dead sans

Anybody ever wonder how Undyne lost her eye?
Or whose party they went to to make Papyrus's body armor?

yup, im sorry you had to find out this way

>stare at him too hard
>1 damage
>dead sans

>asgore will never passionately fuck you in the ass

why even live

>Anybody ever wonder how Undyne lost her eye?
Probably doing something either incredibly badass or incredibly stupid.

Easily, I'm not into men.

>think about him too hard
>1 damage
>dead sans

I'm surprised Sans is still alive in the first place when you take his extremely poor physical ability into consideration.

a-user...I....I'm still gonna put it in my coffee every morning tho. it makes my coffee taste better

She could have poked it out to look cooler. It couldn't be an encounter with a human.

That's why he does nothing most of the time.

ah, thats a shame

so if nothing has changed much, does that mean that everyone here still hates skeleton fuckers?

ive kinda moved away from undertale these past few months though
i mean i still love it but im not as passionate about it as i used to be

Probably the first one. Hopefully.
I don't think she would purposefully do that.

I'm still wondering whose costume the skelebros attended.

go ahead, i mean i cant stop you... freak

I thought it was implied that he did nothing because something in his past made him lose hope.

Goodnight /utg/, I love you!

Goodnight lad.

Good night!

Don't spoil the fun, man.
He does nothing because he knows about resets and doesn't want to put effort into anything because he thinks it's all going to be reset anyway. The possibility of a reset is what makes him do nothing...or that's just an excuse for being lazy. He doesn't know what is the correct answer either.

Sleep well.

There is no other way she could have lost her eye. Monster food would have healed it.

>don't spoil the fun

Sorry, I didn't realize I was coming off like that.

Still, I wonder what Sans was like before he found out about resets.

Not necessarily. Maybe monster food just healed the area, but didn't regrow the eye, like it could heal moderate injuries, but not regrow limbs/eyes.

Was it ever confirmed she lost her eye? I assumed she was wearing it because eyepatches are cool.

Probably same except he actually wanted to do things. He is/was a scientist after all. Not sure if he was a dick at that time.

Papyrus doesn't say anything about Sans acting strange, if Sans wasn't always lazy he must have known about resets for awhile.

Papyrus doesn't have many friends, so it may have been Sans who was invited by one of his friends and Papyrus tagged along.

When she goes undying her eyepatch comes off and the socket is empty.

Undyne the Undying has only one eye. Her left eye socket produces a beam of light, but there is no eye.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Someone post some fish booby.

Sure thing, pal.

Here, she's coming for you!

Fish underbooby.

Let's get out of the way that Sans isn't lazy in a normal sense. He even admits he's not lazy when you call his brother uncool. The guy has multiple sentry jobs and even nightlights as a comedian, there's nothing lazy about that. Sans in-game has more of an eccentric laziness: wears slippers, never reads his mail, never picks up his socks. I think these quirks were always there, but they were magnified when the resets began to happen. There's no point to socializing and making new friends like he used to if they don't remember a thing a week later.

She remade her entire body through sheer willpower including a hair and costume change, and you're telling me she couldn't bring back an eye? I don't buy it. I see her transformation in the same vein as Asriel's: they were harnessing determination to change into their ideal form, which in both cases was to be as anime as fuck. Do we have any other proof besides that, like some NPC dialogue that says she poked her eye out?

Only Undyne was using determination to change her form. Monsters' bodies are attuned to their soul and they are made of magic, so, they can change easily. But Asriel was a flower and flowers have proper physical bodies that don't have souls. Asriel was using the power of 6 human souls and over 12 thousand monsters to fuck with reality to turn a flower into a boss monster. Human souls allow you to do quite a lot of things in Undertale.

>Only Undyne was using determination to change her form.
Are monster clothes magic? They turn to dust with the monster, so I guess everyone is technically naked?

Yes..? Game never says anything about it. But i don't think it's part of their bodies.

But what about Papyrus and his costume, or his cool kid clothes he changes into?

and don't forget Asgore's extra clothes in the closet.

His battle body turns to dust with him when he dies, doesn't it?

Hm. I guess the clothes break apart as easily as monsters do, so they both turn to dust.

And there's also that hand-knit sweater for Asgore. Which was made by a human.

His scarf gets left behind and Sans wears it during the fight with him.

this wasnt rhetorical, im actually curious...

>But Asriel was a flower and flowers have proper physical bodies
Which is something people forget most of the time when doing "save Asriel" stuff. So far, i encountered only one case where giving Flowey a soul didn't turn him into a boss monster. Just gave him things he's been missing.

>His scarf gets left behind and Sans wears it during the fight with him.
SECONDARY DETECTED
WARNING WARNING
SECONDARY DETECTED

youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4IYjeplJA

>The joke
>Your head

Ironic etc. is still etc.

Oh, missed your post. Not really? It's more hatred towards anybody really at this point. Especially the 'Kid diddlers'

>Being this triggered

i wonder how long it took to knit it. asgore is giant.

MSPG did nothing wrong

he associated with Frick

is that the term you guys are using for goatfuckers now?

For you.

No, goatfuckers are a third of it. There are people who want to fuck Chara and Frisk too, as children.

What the hell kind of AU is this?

Well it makes sense since momfags and dadfags aren't pedos.

Fourth of it. Don't forget about Mkid.

Oh right. Mkid too.

bishonentale, I think.

>there are people who think Chara is 100% evil when he knitted a Mr Dad Guy sweater as a present

Come to think of it, didn't Papyrus say he edited the cool dude clothes? I guess the final answer here is that monsters wear normal physical clothes, but Toby is a hack and has them turn to dust with the monster because it's easier to animate.

>Highschool AU
>Post TP equivalent
>Toriel is getting skewered by the skelbrothers
>meanwhile Asgore is laying pipe twice daily with Catty and Bratty

aw, cause i was gonna say that was a pretty clever term to use. oh well

i see this place is way slower now, too. which i guess makes sense since undertale came out like a year ago but good lord this place is dead