/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Stop fucking with the OP Edition.

Last Thread: Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=636
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-kr.neet.tv/items/640240
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/accounts-banned-for-abuse-september-8th-2016-klaipeda-orsha-silute/326364
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134aaad.23354551.3541.153545.3f5165718195.1125314155
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=639
youtube.com/watch?v=SZdmxIzXjsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've got to play for 6 hours a day, 4 of that pure grinding and 2 of it doing quests/dungeons/missions/other stuff to hit 280 and be ready for rank 8 by the end of september.

Every single day I must do this. Someone give me words of encouragement.

Go play Legion

I can't get over how self-destructive everything in this game is. IMC is butchering every aspect of their game at once and I can't figure out any of the design direction that are pushing these decisions.

It's not even just IMC, either. It's the whole game's community, instead of throwing it a life preserver they're just holding the head under the surface. It's natural for Veeky Forums to kill their own communities, but we're like the worst of the worst. At least terag and xivg are self-sustaining cancer, the people here legitimately hate eachother, and the celebrities aren't aggressive, memorable or successful enough to keep this afloat on their own like they do in those.

How do you manage to do your daily chores in just 2 hours? Shouldn't that stuff take all day?

Imc does what they want, because mmorpgs can survive these days with only a 1-2k playerbase and they know it.

Cash shops were a mistake

Everyone being a dick to eachother killed the community you say? What a shocker! "But-but adversity gais".

There's nothing wrong with adversity. I think friendly rivals, with or without bantz, are healthy for a game. The problem is that the people in /tosg/ actually, legitimately hate eachother. The other MMO generals aren't really like this.

It's not just us, either. Look at the official forums. The game has fostered such a massively negative community that it's just an unpleasant place to be now.

>still levelling a wiz

Now I'LL be the special snowflake

Hope you rolled a support cuck

Not like most daily chores are even worth doing. My only intention is to hit 280 so I'll only do things that give exp.

Besides, once rank 8 hits, any items you get from doing those chores is going to become useless when the new 270+ items are added.

>rolling a common build

ha

Currently playing Legion
And although it's good it's just as much of a grind as ToS.
>Grind for artifact power
>Grind for new skins for it
>Grind for rep with factions
>Grind / farm for ancient mana, order hall resources , profession stuff
Most of that is done though mindlessly completing world quests which are just glorified dailies.
The dungeons are FUN though and miles above anything ToS has in terms of group based PvE content and I'm looking forward to when the raids are released.

>rolling a class that will always be relevant
>"cuck cuck cuck xd"

I once knew two guys in our guild who threw out the "pelt is for cuck tanks" meme every time they talked about their builds. Neither made it higher than 250.

Skip the 5 daily quests unless it's to hand in some cheap items. Unless they start giving above level 9 exp cards they are a total waste of time.

Missions are a waste of time. A party can grind exp faster than even the fastest mission run gives.

The only dungeons worth running for exp are 50, 90, 145 and 190. Even then, they're shitty for exp and a party can grind faster anyway.

Unless you want items nothing else is worth doing. And given that new stupidly powerful items are being added with rank 8, why do you want those items?

Basically there is nothing worth doing daily, grinding is always the superior option if you run out of quests. You only feel like doing this stuff is worth it because you haven't done the math and probably just want to break up the monotony that is the grind.

Comfy is recruiting. We're in Telsiai, SEA server, we welcome anyone to join, especially new players and Varenans who'd like to reroll into our server.

We provide power leveling, help with quests, participate in hampster dungeon, GvG, party quests and other activities.

No class requirement, no level requirement, we take anyone. Play whatever you want. Don't like it? Reroll and we'll help you all over again. participation in PvP isn't compulsory, only requirement is that you're active.

How are you not full yet? We've got a line of people trying to get into Ohayou and we're just a poor version of Comfy.

Technically we are full. Problem is, we have lot of inactives. As in, people who joined the guild for a while, then go offline forever. Probably ToS is not for them, we did the best we could in assisting.

After a while, usually once a month, I'd clear out the inactives and do a recruitment drive like right now.

Terrorists.

I have 10m right now
How much i will have to save for get Serpentine +100% melee damage debuff attribute and +50% Dethrone on rank8 day 1?

It's a shame it's not as cute

3 fiddy

I just had a look at the list of scrolls that Enchanters will be able to make.

Is IMC having a laugh? I can't even understand IMCs logic in the selection of spells that can be made into scrolls.
The only useful one is Joint Penalty.
Magic Missile, Flame Ground and Gust would be useful if Enchanter was a rank 4-6 class and not rank 8 where those abilities do like no damage.
Quicken is the ability that does nothing.
Reversi is a PVP ability but last I remember no scrolls can be used in PVP.
Pole of Agony has a massive cooldown and if you're that starved for damage it's not going to help.
Enchant Fire would be useful for the extra damage line if normal attacks meant shit at those levels.

So you're left with Joint Penalty and Hangmans Knot. And Joint Penalty is so good it could save a bunch of shitty builds so I can totally see IMC removing it from the list.

If you want to go Enchanter and have no ranks in Linker, is there even any point in learning to make scrolls?
Why didn't they just let them sell buffs instead? Some Wizard buffs would be great if you could buy them and they lasted an hour.

What is a good Falconer 3 build?

Archer3 is a shoe in, but what's the next 2? Sapper 2 with Broom Trap? It has a lot of hits.

Saalus is mandatory for transcendence. Gem abrasives will still be needed, so there's uphill and some gimmicks. Are there any new bracelets to replace Rhevisan? Regardless, you still need silver. Missions drop important cards and find their own parties, and finding parties is always the slowest part of anything. Then there's the 50 daily pvp points, which can take two periods because everything is so bugged. Depending on your guild there may be gvg and there may be world bosses (How are you leveling your cards?). If you want to grind you have to find a party first, and there's no point in trying at times when you'll have to leave for other activities soon. Then there's the shit ton of quests to get through, which can take you all the way to Maven. There's no monotony in grinding to break up, and in fact this game has far too little grinding unless you skip a ton of important stuff and screw yourself out of everything except raw exp because you're sick of dailies and just want to grind more.

Almost everything you've mentioned is basically "getting items" which might not even be worth it once new content is added.

You can easily hit 280 using nothing but white gear that is level appropriate. Once you hit 280 and are waiting for rank 8 then you can do all that other stuff.

No point in grinding for end game gear when the end game isn't even going to be the end game for much longer.

New male swordsman costume

Hi, /tosg/. My friend and me about to start playing, can you recommend us two builds for duo play? My friends wants to play a healer and I want something killy and/or tanky. Is there up to date cookiecutter builds pasta around, maybe?

>the nu-male agenda is being pushed even in my KMMOs

You understand they can sell scrolls to people in circles below, right?

There isn't an up to date anything anymore. Almost no one plays and bothers to keep guides updated. On top of that, soon there will be new classes, items and areas added which will entirely change the meta, rendering any guides we have right now even less useful.

Maybe you want to go Dragoon 2 swordsman build. As for your friend, almost all cleric builds take up Cleric 2, which is what's needed for good heals. He should specify what else he wants to do with the build, but unfortunately the builds that used to be included in the OP aren't up-to-date.

Not when a scroll costs 2500 per level to make. 12.5k to make a level 5 scroll, so you'll be paying like 15k minimum just so the Enchanter can make profit.

Who the fuck is so rich they can spend 15k everytime they want to cast something like Magic Missile or Flame Ground at low ranks?

No doubt, those spells would be useful at like ranks 1-6, but no one at those ranks can afford that shit.

The selection of spells Enchanters can make into scrolls is the worst thought out thing I think I've seen from IMC.

This is what females get, but I'm not sure if it's classed locked.

You one of those guys who never buys potions or dispellers or buffs at low levels or something?

Only swordsmen and archers have a sailor outfit.

Thanks for your partial info from days ago.

Enchanter is the class people with builds that are so shit they cannot be salvaged are expected to pick.

The idea is clearly "your character is so shit use it as a vendor to fund a new character".

There is a difference between an item that costs like 500 and an item that costs 15k minimum but likely a lot more than that.

If I was using 15k a pop scrolls as often as I chug potions, I'd be millions in debt.

so with swordsman getting the blowjob from IMC in rank 8, and wizards having it in rank 7. Do you think Archers or Clerics will ever get blown as well? Or are they always simply good enough?

Will Wizards as a DPS class come back in rank 9 never similar to swordsman for rank 8?

tell me your thoughts user

Literally go to Kr tos neet and look it up yourself, faggot

>My friends wants to play a healer and I want something killy and/or tanky.
I have levelling with guildmates from 130 to 265
I went Sword1Peltasta1Hop3DoppelDragoon and alongside a Cleric2Krivis is really a strong combination capable to steamroll everything
If you ever consider rolling on the EU server i have 2 slots free in guild too, free World Bosses and Hamsters

Speaking of Enchanters. Has anyone figured out what Enchant Bombs are yet?

It's the only attribute they have, you'd figure someone knows what Enchant Bombs are by now.

The white sailor uniform looks amazing. Day 1 buy.

Forgot pic with Dragoon outfit if you like the costume
I think a Murmillo build would be nice too for your tanking/damage plan

Who the fuck are you quoting

The fact that archers aren't useless turds like in beta is already buffs enough.

That's sad.

Thanks, I'll look into the dragoon build. I should've mentioned, we are new and know little of the game and don't care about the endgame as we are not hitting it in a while.

Are the guild leaders swordtards because they're guild leaders, or are they guild leaders because they're swordtards?

But swordmemers are fine now at r7

Because only templar class can make guilds

tos-kr.neet.tv/items/640240

Makes an usable item that deals damage.

Koreans are saying they're useless though. Cost 2800 silver to make and do no real damage. Koreans are saying it could be bugged.

They're saying the bombs are so shit right now they're a fancy way of throwing money away.

>Sword1Peltasta1Hop3DoppelDragoon and alongside a Cleric2Krivis
Sounds neat, thanks.

>If you ever consider rolling on the EU server i have 2 slots free in guild too
Thanks for the invitation, we will most certainly be rolling on EU, but my friend's ToS is stuttery as fuck. His patience might not last long enough for us to be useful guildmates.

What the fuck are you talking about, that looks fucking rad.

It was a pun.

Good job.

>new male swordsman costume
>nu-male swordsman costume

I'm an idiot, but that wasn't very funny either.

good game when

I'm not even activating my new token again, because with more doable missions I feel forced to do them all and it's too draining and boring.
So I do dungeons, missions, some stuff on alts like rushes and call it a day

Tokens are for running and marketplace, don't be dumb.

playing

ded

Oh yeah and also having any kind of usable bank.

diev3PriestPD or Diev3PardPD?

help what do I put them in

Are you me? I have the same build and doubts, but I think of making it Zemyna7 Laima 7.
Carve attack 5 is enough for me and it's too weak now at my levels and sinking more points won't help

Any homunculus videos? Do they do anything besides cast spells?

Which class should I go if I'm full INT?

C2 Cleric and C3 Krivis so far

>Welcome to 2v2 Arena. The first rule of 2v2 Arena is: you do not play classes other than Cataphract. The second rule of 2v2 Arena is: you DO NOT not play classes other than Cataphract! Third rule of 2v2 Arena: if someone yells “hook64!”, falls off their mount, or gets stunned, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only four catas(boy) to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, catas. Sixth rule: the fights are 2h spear only. No sword, no mace, no shield. Seventh rule: rushes will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at 2v2 Arena, you have to rush.

>should I go if I'm full INT?
>C2 Cleric and C3 K
druid

>tbl in a nutshell
I wish we could go back to before the meta was established.

PardonerPriestTaoist

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/accounts-banned-for-abuse-september-8th-2016-klaipeda-orsha-silute/326364
>[Klaipeda]
>bot Abigai**
>shout spamming faggot gtfo
hehe

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134aaad.23354551.3541.153545.3f5165718195.1125314155
I wanna to reroll murmillo but I dont know what good combo for it. Please hlep.

Why hoplite, have you seen the bloody sword that gives you a shitton of magic?

Spear and syncro I think.
Any good recommendation?

Could someone better explain how Divine Might works?

When it says "Applies 5 times" does that mean up to 5 allies or +5 in a skill level?

5 skills casted at +1.

5 skill uses, for each player who has it

5 uses of +1 to a skill.

Used to work the other way around, way back.
As in, it gave your next skill +5 skill levels at level 5.

How much damage Ignition's Burn does nowadays and what does it scale with?
I remember it being pure garbo and only burning for like maybe 300 damage per tick with no scaling besides +ele dmg.

I remember Honeyobongo or some tard like that posting a web of it doing ~1.3k

total crap

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=639

Huh so they're officially "red" items and not "orange"

Wasn't me.
Never even seemed like all that good an item to me.

>Will you improve your game?
>No

>treeofsavior.com/news/?n=639
Holy fuck! R10 archer really will be cossack! Game is saved!
youtube.com/watch?v=SZdmxIzXjsI

Are staff users even human?

>Q1
>up to the Rare(purple)' tier
>Virtov, Elemental Dmg Shields, Didel Tower Shield, Saalus Items, Grynas

>Q2
oh yey

>Q3
nice

>Q4
meh

Curse you, you foolish fowl!
I fell for fiendish feelings

CA-PY-BA!
CA-PY-BA!
CA-PY-BA!

>able to trade untradables between characters up to the purple tier rarity

Yes please.

Sp it's basically everything but Lolopanther.
Makes sense

Hooray datamining in kTOS

NEW Secret Class - Miko
Requires: Female, C3 Krivis, C1 Sadhu

* Penance - Sends an enemy by decreasing their movement speed and amplifying the damage they take.
* Swept Away - Limits the number of negative effects you and your party members can have at a time.
* Tourou Nagashi - A spiritual river temporarily appears at the targeted area. Monsters within the area become Spirit-type monsters and take Holy damage.
* Clap - Reduces the duration of negative effects on enemies and deals Magic damage.
* Kagura - Imitate the form of a recently fallen party member or enemy.

Post the link to inven

>Requires: Female, C3 Krivis, C1 Sadhu
>* Tourou Nagashi - A spiritual river temporarily appears at the targeted area. Monsters within the area become Spirit-type monsters and take Holy damage.
pic

>* Kagura - Imitate the form of a recently fallen party member or enemy.
The fuck does this mean?

>Miko isn't a healslut class

REE

I AM PISS

Also
>Reduces the duration of negative effects on enemies

post proofs shitters

>Clap
Pls

Desperate sadhu subhumans are a sad bunch of subhumans

How poplar is your guild leader with girls, /tosg/?