instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

notorivinyl.jp/products/color-palette
yummystickies.com/product/powered-by-super-eurobeat
notorivinyl.jp/products/aria-company-racing
r.kyaa.sg/knkozp.jpg
nevercontent.jp/collections/frontpage/products/n-c-cat?variant=16674893700
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i need more car stickies

Can someone please turn this into a decal? Maybe I dunno 3x2 or however big this is?

I've been looking for non-subtle ways to show off my powerlevel and I've resorted to vector or school uniforms.

This is suppose to be the vector for Oorai school from Girls Und Panzer.

I'm going to be making more so please tell me if this isn't suitable or needs adjusting.

*vectors of school uniforms

Here's the actual uniforms

Here's a yuru yuri one in the same size, please let me know if I can improve them

Sorry if these are shit I just had the idea and it's about 5am and I'm running on 30+ hours of coffee and almonds

These would be easy if I had the colors but the colors I do have aren't super close. I've got a dark green that would fit but the pink/purple and lighter green are colors I don't have.

Little update since I've been gone for a while. I was out of town part of last week and last weekend and yesterday I got really sick. So orders that were placed last week havent been made yet. Sorry for the delay but I'll work on getting them out as soon as I'm well enough to work.
I'll give discounts or refunds where I feel it's needed.
Sorry for the blog post.

Also, I've got a little secret project I'm working on that should coincide with the next print run. Hopefully it's something everyone likes

WAT-TAN STICKERS HERE

For best deal buy 6 small stickers (from any combination of sellers) and they become half price.

www.redbubble.com/works/22278266?p=sticker

www.redbubble.com/works/22278258?p=sticker
www.redbubble.com/works/22278255?p=sticker

www.redbubble.com/works/22278247?p=sticker
www.redbubble.com/works/22278249?p=sticker

>rebubble
fuck off

Well no one else was fucking making them, except one guy but he had borders on them so it's the same shit only shitloads cheaper.

>eternal waiting edition
>sponsored by Notori

Jk, love you senpai, I think I've been checking email waiting for a tracking number to show up ever since you got back.
>may your friend who abandoned post be cursed for life and all his stickers shrink and fade in days time

i ordered some stickers off notori a couple of weeks ago as well, too bad your friend walked away

>may sticky stickers and glossy fonts come to you lad

Dude I took too long! My bad!

Oxnard Anons was still available but yours had already expired.

send me something

Notori-san
PO 737
Saline MI

I need to ask trolly about these.

Been trying to make some
Opinions?

ctrl + v tier

When are one of these shops going to get into the lanyard business? I'd pay good money for a lanyard with some of these designs.

>redbubble

Decent background photos but your text ideas are complete fucking garbage

How dark of a green are we talking?

I don't care for the yuru yuri one that much but I need that Girls und Panzer one senpai

Here's a different take on your idea. You'll get it if you know it, but normies won't understand what they're looking at.

>user why does your sticker look like a girls neck?
vs
>user what do those colors mean?

having a full hood like that would be pretty sick on a white car, bonus points if someone had little green sideskirts

I think it works better like this.

Just got my d.va sticky td, thanks yummy :)

That rice bowl is totally shopped in.

>instagram is only cars
Where are the bikes?

Post your bike.

>Is that from Kill la Kill?

It doesn't have meme stickers on it

thank you brampton friend

my only complaint is why didnt you just drive them over :)

this

How fucked am I if I want to get stickers and I live in a third world country?

how third world we talkin?

USPS international goes basically everywhere for me.

[spoiler]Israel[/spoiler]

right here, user

As our greatest ally I think you'll even have tracking.

Neat, Iooks like my bike too.

time to blow all my disposable income on stickers

I don't know if Notori's shop can accept massive stacks of jewgold

I want the super eurobeat one but notori doesn't seem to have that one

Notori, Could you be a bro a post an example of what colours the No Promises stickers can come in? You have lots of different options on your store, but I don't really know what any of them would look like.

yummy has it but he won't have tracking.

oy vey

notorivinyl.jp/products/color-palette

Retro "dr. Dabber" sticker would be cool

>notorivinyl.jp/products/color-palette
Thanks.

I can confirm that notori has expressed interest in my gold in the past

yummystickies.com/product/powered-by-super-eurobeat

He doesn't do tracking but he shipa fairly quick

oh goy

Two going out.

Anybody else want free nonsense? Post Your address to claim your prize.

thanks again, ill post when I get them.

notorivinyl.jp/products/aria-company-racing

don't let the goy know

t-thanks

who /wanna bet that the land barge stickers won't be ready and in stores by the end of the month/ here

I went to anime expo and I saw this.

but I was there too.

And then I saw this.

Anyone here make this one? Know where I can get it?

you diddnt let me finish my clarkson quote

Can I post my email instead?
[email protected]

You don't seem to understand, posting your address is the price you pay for the sticker. Don't be a puss

Thanks for the sticker you slick fuck.
I love it.

My Never Content sticker came in, and I just BOTCHED it when I put it on the car. How do I get better at putting stickers on? Almost every time I do it, I manage to fuck it up. This one is about 2" too far to the left, and I messed up the R in Never, so I had to peel it off with a razor, then stick it back on crooked.

Do you have the hands of Michael j fox?

Pretty close actually. Had a bad reaction to a medication when I was younger, and now my fingers are really shaky sometimes. It's not really noticeable unless I'm trying to do some fine movements with them.

wet application, use soapy water, squeegee it all out, apply at night when it's not hot af

Aye everybody sorry about the delays on orders, am sending freebies with the late ones

instinct mang

absolutely awful decals
P.O. Box 525
Oceana, WV 24870
USA

it's my fault
i'll be getting things back into order soon (though this weekend I have some family that are stopping by to cause more delays before their wedding)

Hey can you fucktards that make the stickers we buy design the sticker so it goes INSIDE the fucking window? I guess this is news to some people, but shit like washing your car and wind and other things tend to scrape and peel stickers placed on the outside.

Which vendor did you get that from? I've been looking for that version of that sticker but never found it.

only on special request fag

Would that fuck up the tint?

You got a team you want or just a general little bag of freebees and leftovers?

Nevermind. just looked at pastebin haha

Please no

Fresh lewd OC coming through.

r.kyaa.sg/knkozp.jpg

Stickers will basically bake on after a week. Just be careful the first few days and you won't have any issues. And don't fucking sandblast your windows to clean them.

nevercontent.jp/collections/frontpage/products/n-c-cat?variant=16674893700

Looks like they're sold out though.

Made an FLCL slap. Thoughts?

I just want the never knows best text as a diecut.

It's okay, I'll wait around, one of those would look great on my black Focus with yellow fogs.

I wanted to do that too, but it felt lazy, but do you want this text or the actual text on cig? If you'll cut me one, I'll work on replicating the actual text when I get home.

hell yes

drop it in an emale and I'll mail one out. cig text.

never content more like never RESTOCK

So I want to go the itasha route but I don't know any place that does that. Do any vinyl wrap place do em? Or can I buy the wrap online and just do it myself?

go to a print shop with your design and shell out 1000+ and you will have your car.

Pretty sure any vinyl wrap place can do it as long as you give them the design

What's wrong with Redbubble? I was thinking of ordering a bunch of stickers from there.

aaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahaaahahahahhhhahahahahahhhhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahaaahahahahhhhahahahahahhhhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahaaahahahahhhhahahahahahhhhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahaaahahahahhhhahahahahahhhhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahaaahahahahhhhahahahahahh

nothing, people are just memeing it up. I buy from there all the time

I've heard in the UK even putting a sticker on you car counts as a mod, will increase what you pay on insurance, and if you don't disclose it to your provider they can refuse your claims

Is this shit true?

I'm a comedian.

I had night sparkle in the cutter loaded so I used that but how's this?

would buy in white

I would imagine its on a case by case basis, likely depends on the mood of the agent working your case in the event of an accident or something. That being said they'd have to be having a really fucking bad day to say that stickers are the cause of said hypothetical problem. I've been pulled over a couple times over stickers here in burgerland so I wouldn't say insurance companies are any less greedy than police.

according to my ukfriends yes. being bongland you can get fucked for anything depending on the mood of the cop/insurance company guy apparently. Same around the states though but it seems to be worse over the pond.

boi he did it

its fine if you like white outlines on your stickers

Thanks for the mint-ass weeb stickers Notori and Yummy

I will pay money for this

would pay many monies for flcl sticker. make it happen plox!

To all the vendor-anons, how much does a basic set-up cost including basic colors? How much are individual colors?

I already have the cutting stuff, but I lack the equipment to make actual vinyl slaps.

I wanna get into this as a hobby and possibly make some stuff for friends