/krog/ - kronos general

RIP AV group queue edition

Kronos 2 Guilds:
- Horde

- Alliance
Whisper any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy, or crabberson

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97fFYsMbVvE
youtube.com/watch?v=FS7SUFz36lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Planning on rolling druid on Horde Krono 2. Is it worth it?

Ded

>Druid

Wat?

que ab
>unavailable

que wsg
>unavailable

go try some wpvp
>5 people total in an hour

que AV
>its a game thats been going on for 3 hours episode

If you like vanilla yeah.

>The Corecraft website has literally been down for a week after half a year of no blog post

It's finally over.

With not even a fucking whimper. Just silence.

Battlegrounds, AV in particular, kill vanilla pvp

druid's don't have much to do at 60, but they definitely do have more buttons than warlocks or mages. also they have the most fun leveling experience in vanilla imo with all the shapeshifting. you can do any role in dungeons so easy group finding

post what you listen to when you are ganking low leveled idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=97fFYsMbVvE

youtube.com/watch?v=FS7SUFz36lg

Honestly, you're better off doing something else.

Someone send me money i am but a poor dwarf

>be told to get on loot council discord
>the items I got prio on didn't loot but one upgrade of them did last week for an other clique
>tell me I have to chose if I want to keep my list the same or the upgrade instead
>it's better but even less chance to drop
>still didn't make a choice

Sometimes I wish I was one of the raiders that just come and take what's given to them.
With power and knowledge come responsibilities I guess.

why do you say I should do something else? I like vanilla. Is something wrong with the server or is there too many druids.
What do you mean by nothing to do at 60?

Sent ;^)

I had the same thing happen to me.

What guild are you in?

druids suck

Warriors are funner when we get ww axe and sweeping strikes

you're a caster, right ?

I had the same issue and had to guess if we can kill nef or not, but it's easier for me because as a heal my loots are only there to help the raid anyway since I don't care about pvp or raidstats

Nihilum, you're not ?

Yo
any specific classes needed on alliance side?
Any classes lacking?

Who are you? What class? What loot do you want?

How can you expect to get fucking anything if you don't communicate? Thats the whole point of loot council you fucking autist, you have to talk to the people in charge and work things out. Stop being a fucking beta retard with no fucking balls and interact with the guild once in a fucking millenium instead of raidlogging and maybe you'd be considered for something more than t1 bracers you spineless waste of fucking life.

I am.

Druids and locks in general, paladins can usually get raid spots too.

The pvp guilds killed vanilla pvp

We need more deathknights desu

>had to choose what items I want

The clique cuck council is literally fucking real. Open your eyes

guys I know you all are kidding but I really miss my deathknight now :-(. time to try legion

Grud here
Daily reminder I was LITERALLY forced to quit by Glurf for questioning the loot council.

Try hards take the fun out of anything. But bgs kill world pvp, then AV kills pvp oriented instances.

The best pvp in the game is when leveling before anyone is max level, after that it's redundant.

Grud here
Daily reminder I sent my dick pic to underaged nihilum members and have been grooming underaged nihilum members in my country for years now

Grud here
Daily reminder I'll be in prison very soon

Grud here
Daily reminder that Nihilum is DEAD and the only MMO worth playing now is Runes of Magic

wtf I hate daily reminders now

>Grud complains he can't get on a computer
>Abruptly stops playing and doesn't login for a week
>Logs in for a split second to give Comfy his account and then logs off again
>Still says he can't play in the future

Has Grud, actually been sent to prison. In the process of a trial or something?

wtf I hate wtf I hate posters now

That's what he gets for chatting up kids like comfy.

wait let me get this straight

you guys loot council is basically reserved items

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>catches breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

They don't have a status twitter?

i-it's not funny user

it's literally a reservation system where you will never get anything reserved unless you erp with your class leader, sit on ironforge bridge memeing 24/7 etc

Should I go prot with my paladin?

*licks lips* You want that t2 piece real bad don't you?

nihilum doesn't erp

Why do you betas insist on staying in that guild? Are you just extreme shitters who wouldn't be able to earn their gear in a proper guild? You don't have to play with Veeky Forums memers to post here you know.

ree?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S OVER, KRONOS IS FINISHED

/WPSG/ IS FREEEEEEEEEE

>kronos 1 - high pop
>kronos 2 - low pop

ALRIGHT IM FUCKING TIRED OF NOT GETTING LOOT, IM GETTING LOOT TONIGHT. THE CLIQUE ISN'T GOING TO FUCKING STOP ME, THIS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME COMMING.

Kronos is actually dead wow. its literally just raid loggers now.

Will I still be able to get invited to the discord if I'm not lvl 60?

Of course, they accept players in their teens to ERP.

guys i want to raid as a 2h warrior is that a thing?

Every council post-
I get cucked; it's not fair.
Why don't you leave then?

This is how it works in every single raiding guild with loot council.

We hide it because Veeky Forums autists would get fucking mad all the time with every single decision and spam the leaders for items etc...

Be on time with preBiS, consumables and play well and you might get some t1 boots, stop complaining you no name shitters.

Because it's Snoipah who is not in a guild.

Also if you didn't get a whisp or an invite in council discord that just mean you're not getting a BiS item this weekend.

Don't be disapoint when it happens and wait for your turn, that might come sooner or later if you deserve it.

Yes.

Not really for alliance.

Because they're non-guild shitposters.

There's no "council discord", you're giving us way too much organisational credit by thinking that there is.

Mortal strike is PvP only user.

anyone got an addon for selling all gray shit at vendor? Or a link to Sellomatic that works for 1.12? I had it but lost it and the wow-one dropbox is ded

fuck that hit to close to home

I literally got t1 boots in like 5 raids and see clique drown in t2 and BiS

I won't come tonight, gonna see some friends and have fun outside instead

Daily RememberElysium is pretty good Pop wise.

there aren't any other guilds that'll take in shitters and get at least something done

>take a screenshot of server pop as soon as the realm resets and makes everyone log back in
>elysium is pretty good pop wise xDDD

Wait why is it horde and not alliance?

;_;

It sees peaks of 1200-1300-1400 most days. I see people running around. It's pretty good.

>turn up consistently, play well
>get loot

>don't turn up consistently or play poorly
>don't get loot

what's the problem here?

There are guildless chars on k2 that are better geared than half nihilum's roaster just by joining pugs.

Let's say you're a rogue, do you have more chance to get t2 in a free roll system or an everything goes to comfy """"""""council""""""" ?

but can i get a group for deadmines?

Yes?

Windfury totem makes it viable for horde.

>Yes?
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
are you telling me or are you asking me?

Of course you can get a Deadmine group. Yes? Mean "Yes, how is that not obvious?"

If the server has a low population or if the population has become a majority of raid loggers, low level dungeon groups are very hard to find.

Autoprofit

so Corrupted Ashbringer is vendor trash for the alliance.
wtf I hate vanilla now.

Why use corrupted when you can just use the artifact ashbringer

Well the thing is I can't use either user, didn't you read what the other user said?
That and every cunt walking around with ashbringer really ruins the idea that it was ever cool to begin with, might aswell just play on a fun server where everyones got thunderfurry.

>raid on Sunday
>Glurf in discord before pulling loot dragons: alright, have to decide who's getting the next T2 stack in case gloves drop, Comfy has them already
>about to alt-tab and send Glurf a link to my personal spreadsheet that uses a neat formula to give out loot prio based on attendance and value of items you've already received
>before I can even copy paste the link: ah, yes, phaseroll, I always liked your name, congrats
>sit there dumbfounded, consider gquitting on the spot but it would just cause drama

The saddest thing is that if we were using a dkp system, you just know glurf would be that guy who minused dkp for the stupidest fucking reasons, and all the gear would go to comfy anyway.

thank you

If you have a problem with the top dog rogue you're more than welcome to whisper him or Glurf in game instead of being a massive cuck who hides behind anonymous messages.

Their logic is that eventually Comfy will have everything and they'll finally be able to get the drip down.

So. Do you have any hope in Cresftfall or Legacy servers?

Also please if anyone has the working Mr Plow addon, can you upload it? The wow-one link that's dead included that one as well

>implying I wouldn't just get gkicked
>Implying anything would change
>Implying you guys wouldn't just scapegaot me and say h-he's lying! h-he isn't even in the guild anymore!

I want not to put any effort and get loot

t. Fash

You're actually pathetic man, let me guess, you're someone who doesn't even bother to show up consistently to raids or engage with others and expects to get fed loot equal to the people that do.

why the fuck aren't you playing legion? It even appeases to people with giantess+tentacles fetish

because retail is shit

>engage with others

>literally confirming the clique rumours

> engage with others
Is that what you call it?
Yes my problem is that I don't suck off my class leaders enough when he spouts some shitty meme, and I don't play a girl and ERP with the members in power. Would I get more gear If I joined in on the race bashing?

Fuck off, you're literally describing the clique and acting like its fine, that the clique exists.

Yes, if you only raidlog, say nothing in the raids you actually attend, dont discuss what loot you are interested in or what your class leader is considering people for you have little to no chance of getting the loot you want.

RIP AV

thoughts?

Bullshit, you're some falseflaging faggot, no one in the clique would ever actually admit the clique exists and that pandering to the class leaders gets you more loot.

attn every cuck: join horde in crestfall

You're welcome to gquit and go join another loot council guild, you'll see that when you pull exactly the same shit and expect loot fed to you you'll get nothing. But im sure you'll probably call clique there as well.

woah maybe people will pvp now