Post good fighting game art
No ps2 graphics pls

ummmm she's not

It's the newest one and the same as last thread

oh

still, fuck the sniffers

Didn't she try to murder Kula

That doesn't seem very nice desu senpai

No she didn't. 2001 team endings aren't even canon.

Do you unironically enjoy KOFVXI?

wtf i love kof now

>KOFVXI
wot

KOF is shit lmaoooo

>tfw SFV comes out
>5 setups max at local meetup
>kof comes out
>4 setups
>BBCP gets played again by two guys and it grows to 3 setups
>CF demo comes out and 5 BB setups spring up

It probably won't last but blazblue time is best time because almost everyone has their on special unique character and its really fun to not have mirrors and everyone just plays against new and interesting matchups

Explain the appeal of BB. It's just a dumbed down GG from what I see.

Explain the appeal of SF. It's just dumbed down Hit the Pot from what I see.

It's got a 50hr VN storymode.

desu xiv is the ugliest rendition of kof yet
just like sf4

Nostalgia, marketing, and nothing else.

BREAKING NEWS:
DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS!

Xrd is dumbed down BB

gud OP

CT was dumbed down GG then it got better and now Xrd is dumbed down BB.

To compare to other games.

gg is like sf.

bb is like sg

Patently incorrect

GG is actually less complex when you break it down. It has a focus more on setplay and has a comparatively low execution barrier.

GG rewards fundamentals more which is why many people prefer it, but BB has significantly more mechanics and almost double the roster in a game where matchup knowledge is extremely important.

BB is modernized and from CP onward significantly more complex in its mechanics.
Its throwtech game and its defensive and offensive oki game alone account for a significant increase in gameplay depth and also explain why setplay is less important.

Pre-12/13 sprites are hideous, and 12/13 has terrible art direction.

Not a fan of XIII's characters being either roid beasts or anorexic and no in-betweens. But sprites generally look better than 3D.

Damn this Tekken cutie on nicegametv.

i wish bison AAs weren't so poopy

Pigu face

it only counts if she is playing yoshimitsu or akuma

autistic r/kappa thread maker on suicide watch

Should I buy Xrd if I'm tired of playing SFV and got buyers remorse from KOF?

Expanding further on this, GG is focused on the typical match going something like this
>both players play neutral according to matchup using their respective tools
>someone gets a knockdown
>both players do their best to outsmart their opponent on whatever oki gimmick that the matchup entails

BB on the other hand is far more about adapting tactics and strategy and using system tools on the fly.
The oki game is far less reliable so simple "knockdown oki mixup rinse repeat" is less reliable. combine that with various resources like burst/od/heat/EA/AF allowing you to adjust your amount of commitment to various situations and alter the momentum of the match in varying degrees.

Play an RPG until Tekken comes out.

What didn't you like about KOF14?

UNiST on PS4 when

>started titan quest
This is the first diablolike I could get into with the right mindset and it's so fun.

Graphics, movement, online, the way teams are set up, pretty much everything. I'm not a KOF fan and got it because everyone at locals who isn't a capcuck plays it and Xrd. In hindsight I maybe should have gotten Xrd first

I wish there were more outlandish designs in fighting games. Hell, imagine a game where every character's like that. Would be sick as hell.

play blazblue

I would if it was on PC.

>That microwalking in between reflects
THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME

Also coss-play is a must.

ps3 demo when

Nip devs can't into cross play

Never because that's a waste of effort.

13 Athena was fat
Beni, Kyo, Iori, Kim, K', and Ash weren't on roids

It isn't even done in the arcades yet.

And if the neutral game was actually interesting
And if random stun didnt exist
And if meterless ToDs didnt exist
And if the fanbase wasnt pretentious as fuck
And if there weren't hilariousy lopsided matchups

the game is ass.

At this point Xrd is more of a dumbed down game.

>Dodgeblade
lmaooooo

I think the main difference is that GG is more grounded and oki is much stronger, while BB isnt as grounded and while oki isnt as powerful, pressure is much stronger in that you can stay in and keep them blocking for longer.

While CT was a shit game and gave BB a stigma, nowadays compared to Xrd BB has more intuitive mechanics, it's easier to pick up, has more quality of life improvements and of course more unique characters.
The only thing that is notably worse is the presentation and story if you care about that.

>half of your consoles sales are a waste of effort
Guess that explains how the pc versions are still not releasing simultanously with that attitude.

Ehhhh I like BB story more. GG takes itself too seriously. BB is more ridiculous and fun and it's self aware of how crazy it is.

Post delicious 2d brown girls

Same, people like Merkava because his design is interesting but he is really the only outlandish design in uni, most characters look like generic anime fg characters.

good taste in chocolate
ponytail korra > shitty short hair korra

This ain't /v/ so no

Is it self aware though

imgur.com/a/KjX26
>sfv players

Hey!
Are there any insiders that know when will SFV will go on an at least 50% discount soon on any cd key store?
Because there is a 40% discount on it currently and i am wondering if i should buy it or wait a little bit more for a bigger discount.
Send help.

This can't be real

Because she is the character designer's waifu.
Not even kidding.

>This ain't /v/ so no
Wtf faggot kys yourself.

It's real. You can tell by the hard reads he committed to.

You should never give capcom anymore money. Wait for f2p version next year if you feel like playing an unfinished mess.

>f2p version next year
what?

coss-play is a must!!!!

It's a meme
that will inevitable become reality

You guys are not /pol/.You can't meme it into reality.Right?

The neutral game in BB is much more interesting thanks to shorter and safer airdashes.
There are a couple of setups that require character knowledge to clear but most of the time you can choose to vary your wakeup in a way that lets you get back to neutral.
The game doesn't degenerate into guessing high lows nearly as fast as GG does.

>Tournemant Standard Time
>american reset
>EG special
>Johns
Are there more FGC terms that were born from people not getting their shit together?

Some days I think about playing marvel again, I probably shouldn't though

The game is a (poor) F2P game that got sold at a $90 price tag. A F2P phase is planned for sure but it will come way sooner because how much it blundered in raw sales.

sfv was designed as a f2p game, it just had a launch price for the characters.

Chances are the game will go fully f2p soonish, considering how it's been a moneysink.

I play mai brown and kummy konoe in blazblue central fiction PC release!!

MY DICK

Delete this racist garbage

ayy lmao

Shit op

As an SF babby that has only played those games, what is easier to get into? BB or GG? Which one is better ?

I wish real life brown people were cute, nice, and anime.

bb