T
A
N
C
S
H
T

tfw no LS powered NC

Will the car scrape everywhere if i add that chin?

>not dropping a 13b

that is a lip and it depends how low you are

Fill in the opening and it will look grand.

if you could kindly point me to a swap kit

>implying literally anyone on Veeky Forums has ever done any serious fab work

>not dropping in a KL

Bruh

tfw no JDM NC RHT

Will it kill me when my timing belt snaps?
Seller didn't know about mileage it was changed at because he was sure it has a timing chain.
Car has 140k km so it's not the original belt

CHANGE
IT
RIGHT
NOW

your engine wont implode if the timing belt snaps, but i personally wouldnt wait that long

belt costs like $20

just get a new one, shit is easy to change and there are a fucking billion youtube vids and mnet articles to help you

Well fug, will have to let a shop do it because I have no space or time or tools

>no space or time or tools

that bullshit user
im a full time student, work 30-40 hours a week and still maintain my mx-5s

Wait is that a shop or did someone really combine an NC and NA bumper? Actually looks pretty good

At stock height? Sometimes but usually no.

Lower than stock height? Yeah you'll scrape fairly often if you aren't careful, depends on how flat your area is though.

After owning one car with a GV rep lip and another with an R package lip, I like the R package one more fwiw.

>tfw no Miata RF

Timing belt on a miata takes only a few hours.

Miatas are non interference so if the belt snaps it's not a big deal, just line everything up and throw the belt on. No valves will be bent. If you can go without a car for a few days you could always just wait until it snaps lol.

>tfw no BBR turbo NC

>tfw bbr are cunts about shipping their ITBs to the USA

Literally why can't they just make a gt? The nb coupé was nice but it's impossible to find one.

>tfw no qt petite jap gt

wut is dis

A filter for the itbs

but the super 200 doesn't have ITBs

Any new photos of the RF?

Well then shit. Idk.

Anyone know what kind of body kit is this?

Should I get SUGOI or DESU on my plate?

A fucking ugly one

turns out that pic is a super 225 which explains why my super 200 doesn't have one

that though of driving something that low on my usual routes makes me cringe

bn sports

I can't wait to get my MX5 and start work on it

w2c an OEM bumper that isn't shit?

thats just an airbox user

So what have y'all done to your Miata?

>Mariner blue
>smoked turn signals
>cobalt dual tip exhaust
>Jackson Racing sway bars
>Flyin Miata stage 1 suspension-
>-Koni Yellow adjustable dampening shocks flyin Miata springs
>Racing Beat swaybar end links
>drilled airbox
>timing advanced 4 degrees

white is sold out and thinking about pink. should i? if so, on my roll bar, quarter window, rear windshield, or side of my front windshield?

I got it.

nice
not interested in the fiat i take it?

Nah, like the look of the ND, plus this engine is more what I want. Only got red because it was on the lot, looks good in all offered colors though.

Hi guys rate me and my miata

That's my car, so I can tell you how it was with that front lip at that height. It would rub lightly over speed bumps, and would scrape pretty bad leaving steep driveways or anything like that. Never did any sort of damage to the bumper or lip itself besides scuffing up the underside of the lip.

These fucking tail lights are going to be the death of me. The car goes for paint work on the 26th, so I have to try and get them fitting properly before then.

fasterthanatoyobaru/10

I want to buy a miata. It'll be my first car I own & my DD, I have a 60 mile round trip commute.

It's a 2000 with 95k miles for 4500.

Good idea? Bad idea? Miata cuck meme etc?

i daily an 03 with 95k and she's solid

>NB
Good taste.

That pic looks pretty good though. What's up with the fitment?

Tbh senpai my first choice was an mr2 spyder but repair costs on a rear engine are probably gonna fuck me

I have the same year with less mileage. It's a solid car, you'll love it. The price could be better but I basically stole mine so I'm biased.

I deliver in mine and I'm pretty comfy during my shifts. Highway noise is pretty loud when you get going to like 65 or 70 but it's fine to commute in, just pump up your music.

Is it a lot colder than a hardtop during winter?

I've only had it for 3 months now and I live in Florida so I can't help you there user. A hardtop would help seal the environment inside the car better so I can imagine it'd help

Even if it is having the convertible top would be worth it.

Hopefully I'll get to go see it in person later this week. The ad said it's an automatic but in the pictures it looks like a stick, hoping its a stick and they messed up the ad.

The driver's side fits really well, but the lower left corner on the passenger side starts to lift away when I tighten the screws that hold the panel in place. I'm trying to find out what exactly is causing it to do that, but it's hard because I can't see inside the panel while I'm tightening it.

That, and I broke the ground tab off the reverse light, so I'm trying to come up with some way to reattach it. I might try soldering it tomorrow. If that doesn't work, I'm just going to use epoxy.

my shitbox 91

Best of luck to you, I wish I could put those lights on my NB but they don't look as nice as the NA version

Having a convertible is a lot of fun desu, the Florida weather suits it at times and sometimes girls call my car cute.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HKHv5_d1a6I

I got gifted an automatic NA. Not my choice and I don't really have the time to swap the transmission, but it isn't that unbearable if you view it as a go karty weekend driver.

auto shit box 91 98k miles

gayita slower than civic/10

o i am laffin

Rate my gauges /mg/

nice, the toyobaru cuck got fully triggered again

dont forget to prep the bull tonight, after taking them for a ride in the back seats, cuck

What's the general feeling on NCs around here? Been thinking of getting one with the electric hard top.

they are better than NAs and NBs, dont let the memers get you

I don't always frequent /mg/ but when I have in the past I have noticed some people shitting on NCs so that's why I wanted to ask.

My friend has a 2014 (?) Club and he loves it. As an NB owner I think it's a little chunky but it's fun as hell
>Meet friend IRL for first time
>Does hektik skidz up rainy interstate ramp 2 minutes later

People shit on NCs because most people here drive shitty 1.6 liter miatas and they're bitter so they say NCs are too pigfat and not real miatas for some reason.

Personally if I had the money I'd daily an NC over my 1.8 NA. NC just needs a set of coilovers to really wake the car up (as do all miatas)

Also, 2.5 liter swaps are super cool.

It's fucking UGGGGLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as fucking sinnnnnnnnnnnnn
This and the RX8 are some of the ugliest cars on tho road.
They literally make me sick and angry every time I see one driving down the road

Might as well get a S2000 if you want a NC. Also the 06-08 NC are ugly as fuck.

As the other user said the NC is the best daily miata besides the ND

All the creature comforts AND a 2 litre so you can pass /merge without fearing for your life

I've owned every gen and currently have a Na and nc

The NC is a great car

>Creature comforts
I hate that term. The NB has radio/CD, heat and A/C, and power windows and locks. What else do you need? All that other bullshit just adds weight. The Miata isn't supposed to be a loaded Camry.

you do none of those things you fucking neet

Pretty subjective but ok.

S2K is more expensive isn't it?

I mean you can always remove stuff if you wanna daily a race car. I'm not gonna sweat over a few pounds on a daily driver. Doesn't even matter, theyre pretty bare bones compared to most cars anyway.

>S2K is more expensive isn't it?
In my area NC and S2K rang from 10k to 20k depending on year.

If an NC and an S2K cost the same price, the S2K is going to have more miles, be in worse shape, and be older. Depends on what you're looking for I guess.

Never owned a miata, driven one or even particularly liked them that much

But

I test drove the new ND yesterday think I might get it.....

How was it?

more than 2 speakers, heated seats and a standard aux input just off the top of my head

also the extra cabin insulation makes a big difference to me for a daily

i daily drove a NB for 3 years, the NC is nicer a better daily, no need to sperg

>few pounds
Yeah goy its only a few pounds. I mean the NC is only 400 to 500 lbs heavier than the NA. And its only 100 to 200 lbs heavier than the NB.

It's heavier, yes, but not because of the aux jack and a couple heated seats lol. It's based on the RX8 chassis so it's physically larger than all other gens. Plus it's stiffer, and safer in accidents than the first two gens.

Like I said, if I were to buy an NC it'd be a daily driver anyway. Weight isnt really that big of a concern to me when it comes to a daily driver. It makes more power to make up for the weight anyway. Still rather have an ND though

I've been DD'ing an NA for three years but it needs enough rust repair I'm thinking of replacing it and getting a bigger car. Thoughts if the budget's around $4500?

Year Weight HP lb/hp
1990 NA 1.6L 2182 116 18.81034483
1991 NA 1.6L 2182 116 18.81034483
1992 NA 1.6L 2214 116 19.0862069
1993 NA 1.6L 2223 116 19.1637931

1994 NA 1.8L 2293 128 17.9140625
1995 NA 1.8L 2293 128 17.9140625
1996 NA 1.8L 2293 133 17.2406015
1997 NA 1.8L 2359 133 17.73684211

1999 NB 1.8L 2299 140 16.42142857
2000 NB 1.8L 2332 140 16.65714286
2001 NB 1.8L 2387 142 16.80985915
2002 NB 1.8L 2387 142 16.80985915
2003 NB 1.8L 2387 142 16.80985915
2004 NB 1.8L 2447 142 17.23239437

>yfw a 97 NA weighs more than a 99 NB
>yfw even the heaviest NB is still faster than the lightest NA

NA fags btfo!

Uhh what kind of car do you want?

Miata NC

NB Miats

Small back seat, hardtop, decent handling and power.

I like how there's one curbweight specified when there are 2 different engines, transmissions, a facelift and a lot of extra equipment to take into account.
My NBFL sport weights 1180kg according to my Swedish papers, but that includes a driver at 75kg and fluids, but I don't know if it includes the hardtop or not. Anyway, it's easy to shave off some weight from the car.

Cheap, small back seats, hardtop with panorama window

Should I keep my R package rep front lip, or put on the GV style lip with no holes that I have? Leaning towards keeping the R package, but I can't decide. Whatever I keep will be painted gloss black within the next couple months.

When you say hardtop do you mean not a convertible or a convertible with a removable hardtop?

S13 or S14
GC8 impreza
300ZX
MX3
Lots of stuff idk

I've got one with the electric hard top. It's great, better than the NB i used to have in every way.

I rarely use the heated seats, nothing happens for a few minutes then it burns my balls off lel

Holes look tacky