overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 29 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet (Outdated)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPop4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Other urls found in this thread:

overbuff.com/players/pc/Lelouch-22783
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone else watching the world cup? Serbia is pretty awful.

can we think of a worse child than what Junkrat and Tracer could produce together?

Zarya or Zenyatta
Lucio is great, the best character there but if you have a shit team you can't do anything about it

Post McCree

Streetswine and Symmetra.

Reaper and D.Va
The kid would be a total sociopath

Reaper is best dad. All of his kids turned out ok

McCree thinks he's a cowboy;
how's that okay?

Is it great that I main Ana and love Pharah at the same time? I would be maining Pharah but no, I am maining her mother that also loves Pharah. This is pottery guys.

Nothing's wrong with cowboys, pardner

I main Reinhardt and imagine what it would be like to watch him plow my wife with his massive, righteous cock.

when will based dwarf get buffed

I realized that I can't charge turrets
why?

Never because bronze shitters and consolefriends get their shit slapped by Torb and Bastion.

Faster building turrets less scraps for armor deployment. I stopped playing him because of Junkrat spam.

>18 minutes
>16 posts
Who died?

the previous thread is still alive you dummy. I don't know what autist created this one in the first place

This is the next thread idiot. The OP created it to stop people like you from shitting up the OP in the first place

I usually stand in the pink circle area and spam Nades and get random kills from behind the wall. Then one someone who gets sick of me comes to kill me he either gets trapped or flown away by my bomb and chased by my team.

Is that just adding information about my post or something else? I am genuinely confused.

What did he mean by this?

not sure if you're baiting, but it's a reference to some sports caster who used to say this

>get to diamond
>suddenly 5 min long queues
what the fuck?

Do you guys think Overwatch will make it big as an esport? The skill ceiling seems so casual compared to other games.

Just got an update

What changed? There's no patch notes yet

>tfw i placed really low
>tfw i went from 1950 to 2300 and keep carrying as tank
im gonna feel good when i get out of gold.
I'm aiming for 2750 this season. i think i can pass it though

it's Sombra
booo~ spooky ghost Sombra

FUCKING TRIGGER WARNING THAT SHIT

>tfw watching defcon videos and a sudden urge to go back to school and study infosec stuff

I think it'd be really fun to be playing a constant logical game against outside attackers

>tfw people call out your name and "gg"
>10 commends for playing zarya decently
>tfw the "gg zarya" trend continues for 2 games after

FYI if you replace the 500 with 1280 go to the new address in the URL you can access the full res of many pictures. Some don't have a higher res, some do like this one for instance

Reinhardt is so satisfying.

How do I fucking win

How

How do I win

How do you win in this game

How

HOW DO YOU FUCKING WIN

More like gayboy ;)

beaner ass man fucker = bamf

>tfw nano boosted reaper

I HOPE THAT FIC OF YOURS IS GOING WELL ABOUT S76 ABUSING user

We are all waiting for it

>ReaperDad in high res
thanks for not being a lazyass like me user

rate.

overbuff.com/players/pc/Lelouch-22783

Practice. Stack with only 1-3 friends, any bigger and matchmaking gets way more difficult. Don't get tilted. I believe in you.

To clarify, right click on the imagine on tumblr and choose view image (In Firefox, others should be similar) and now check the new URL. If there's a 500 there change the it to 1280 and hit enter

>2521

Shit

Yeah, some status report on that would be nice
Like father like son I guess

stattrackingwebsitesarenotcurrentlyworking/10

do you not notice that the numbers on the website and the ones in the client are totally at odds?

Glad to help, I wonder if he really will turn out to be her dad.

God I'm already diamonds about thinking of it

>Ana decides to nanoboost you while you're playing D.Va

Ha ha guys, time to disappoint everyone..

Hello excuse me
I'm looking for a YouTube video I saw posted on /v/ a long time ago - it was some guy doing some stuff on battle.net (StarCraft, I believe) for about 15 minutes and he had the most ABSURD voice cracking ever. Every single word he said cracked for the entire video, almost like he was doing it on purpose (except I don't think anyone can achieve that kind of shit on purpose).
It sounded just hilarious, the video didn't have that many views then and sadly I can't find it now.
So I'm asking the blizzard game generals for help, thanks!

>plat is shit
>most owg are gold.

People in Plat are huge shitters. Being better than other shitters doesn't mean you're not shit

post more Fareeha/Jesse shenanigans

People at every levels are shitters you shitter.

any pc players trying it out on console during the free weekend? i think i might just to see the difference

>owning consoles

Here's the full version

Trying but this repost rate is killing me. Plus you've probably already seen this

nah, fps with a controller is terrible; kbm isn't the best input method for every game (most non-shooting games, honestly) but holy god is it the best for fps by a country fucking mile. aim assist on console shooters is so strong that winning is 100% about your positioning, enemy spawns, and having teammates around, and actual technical skill at the game is just not a factor.

does bronze actually exist ?
seems like you would have to be retarded and not even shoot people to get there.

Why do the top players have such low playtime on their profiles? Are they smurfing or scrimming or...???

>posts his at best average profile
>gets mad when called a shitter

Kek

>No bad end

No, I must stay the course

This is called grooming.

She's clearly isolating Pharah here from others to prevent any other possible relationships from forming.

I wanna give it a go just for the hell of it, but it isn't appearing on the store.

anyone got info on this trans vei bitch in summit's stream?

If my coming of age stories taught me anything it's that hags like the cunt that shall be left unnamed are to blame for kids growing up dysfunctional self-loathing mess.

Mercy is a pedo.

Search your hearts, you know it to be true.

That's all someone did all match once. All three nano boosts Ana used, they used it on the D.Va. They weren't even in a group or anything.

>people flame support for their retardation
>then act hard done by when their support stops healing them or trying to win the game

lmao dps babs? did you forget who runs this game? Maybe you should learn a little respect

It's just so fucking frustrating losing like 10 games in a row, even if you're playing well and everyone's communicating. I seriously don't know how people do it, I really don't.

>Mercy is a degenerate that should be euthanized

there was never a doubt in my mind

Only times it works is on CTF where they don't have anywhere to run.(Usually) Just blitz onto the point and start shooting those fuckers.

its on the front page of the psn store, i just started downloading it

does anybody want to duo competitive on EU?
current 2727 season high 2897
not looking for anything hardcore i just want to pocket heal somebody

>watching streamers
I thought they didn't let you kids out this early

>2016
>Ana
>shit
I love this meme.

No one said that ana is shit. Are you talking to your imaginary friend again?

anas really fucking good, her ult paired with rein is almost an auto win in most pugs

I'm 3100 sr
I know just enough to know how much I don't know, and how very far away from perfect I am.
The skill ceiling is virtually uncapped. The biggest mistake you can make is to think this game is shallow.

There are complex tricks on every character, tricks related to a large set of maps with half of them split between attack/defend that stage through multiple areas and checkpoints, complex tricks related to 720 different possible character combinations and the ability to swap between characters throughout a match. I'm not even talking about player execution of the basics of aim and movement- which if you watch

This game will be the biggest esport of the decade in a years time. Blizzard is probably working very hard on a proper spectate system, which is the biggest holdup in what has already gathered hundreds of thousands of viewers in a short time. In addition Blizzard will most likely work in an in-game portal to major tournament streams, the game's esport success will be on lock-down.

And people will want to watch it. Just count the points it has going for it. It's a strong team game- always significant over solo games. The characters are lovable and memorable and people pick out favorites and get excited about it. Matches are complex and unpredictable and surprising with so many possibilities. The objectives of a match are simple, but the competition scoring system and use of mechanics like carryover time and overtime give the game quite a level of intensity. The match isn't over until it's over, comebacks happen. Finally, it isn't just about winning- it's about styling on your opponent when you do so- (One of the reason competition in games like Smash Bros. gets so popular with fraction of the the effort of Dota 2, where many viewers struggle to understand the full impact of most plays), and Overwatch has that potential in excess.

One question, why isn't there a visual notification of how many health you have left?
I play a lot of Tracer and I always mistake most of the damage i take as chip damage when i only have like inb4 gasping

You're lucky if you even hear Tracer gasp for breath.

Ana's awesome she just has zero hand-holding and you can't fuck up at all.

You do run into the occasional hiccup from simply having people block your shots. I've lost so many kills/saves due to that shit.

the visual notification is looking at your health in the bottom left you dumb tracer shit

Stand behind a Reinhard or coordinate with a D.VA to cover you with Matrix

This should be memeworthy beside that ONE butt sting picture that gets posted here every day

Seriously, if you ever play Ana for any length of time you get your shots blocked and feel utter shit in your soul over how things could have gone if not for that BS

Kaplan pls go

Replying here since last thread seems pretty dead

There are a few things that help with Deadeyes. One is simply to try and come from an unexpected angle, if you flank the enemies you can often get your kills before they turn around and realize you're behind them.

Another thing I like to do is actually Q while hidden in cover, and then slowly walk out. That way, even if they check your location, they won't see you and will look elsewhere. You can even do tricky stuff like dropping off a ledge with it active, which makes it really hard for them to find and then kill you before you shoot.

They should really just experiment with making her shot pierce all targets (Not walls or shields, just players)

It's not that unbelievable nor would it be OP to be honest. Sure, occasionally you'll hit more than one person or hurt more than one person but it wouldn't be something you really could really take advantage of in an unfair manner. It would be a quality of life upgrade for her.

Make the negative that the darts can't penetrate ANY shield, even a teammates' and you've got your balance

This is retarded, would make her OP

That one glance can mean the death of you though especially if you're in a fight.

mercy is five years older than pharah - how was she already this old when pharah was a kid?

She needs a buff. I don't know what would be appropriate though. Maybe the grenade should give a slight speed boost to friendlies.

>Hail Talon
>not Talon Triumphs

one job

Who is doing this art

People would likely miss the reference if it said that. It's almost entirely gone as it is.