Chick car

So i'm about to sign for a really good leasing program from my work and the car i'm taking is the BMW M2 active tourer hybrid.

Now i know it isnt a very pretty BMW but it has all the comfort and performance of BMW you expect.

But, some friends pointed out that its a chick car.
A car only women would drive.
are they right?

You might get a little shit for it, but people will make fun of anything you drive. I used to have a yellow Mazda Protégé5. Car was pretty fun for an econobox and it did what I needed it to. Don't worry what some loser says, a car is a car.

I also drive a truck now, so I get small dick jokes. It really doesn't matter what you drive.

That mazda really isnt a chick car.
but thanks, i'm going for the car, i just wanted to know what Veeky Forums was thinking.

>BMW M2

Your Man Card has been revoked. Good day.

that aint a M2 m89

>M2 active tourer hybrid.
So is it a m2 or an active tourer? Completely different cars.

If its the active tourer, that is the absolute worst BMW you can get. Definitely a chick car, but who cares. So are boxsters and miatas and you never see anyone making fun of them...or not.

Boxsters and Miatas at least have some sporty credibility. 2 series (except the coupe) is an abomination and the first (modern?) BMW with FWD. There are zero redeeming qualities.

>but muh bmw badge

You are spot on as to why its a chick car, it rides on the prestige of previous BMWs while offering absolutely none of the benefits of those cars.

Sounds a bit like my wife.

it has a lot of power for its size and its the standard quality outside and inside that you are used too with bmw.

The only problem is it looks boring and it has fwd.

And fwd isnt really even a problem for cars in that price range.

hahahahahahaha

but it has both if you want to be correct.
fuel powerd engine on front axel and electric on rear axel.

ofcourse when the batery runs out its a fwd car.

>a fucking rabbit

I didn't realize BMW was making Fiesta ST's now.

its a 7 seater

So it's a Sporty Hybrid Crossover?

>So are boxsters and miatas and you never see anyone making fun of them...or not.
Boxsters and Miatas are great cars, that garbage in the OP is a pile of shit that nobody except retarded badgewhores buy and this is coming from someone buying a BMW in a year.

>ofcourse when the batery runs out its a fwd car.
Which never happens.

why wouldn´t that happen?

Nigga it was yellow. People mostly only care about car color. Just be a man in your 'girly' car and people will fuck off.

If you have masculinity issues, then that's more your issue than the car's. Besides that, fuck what people think. Save gas money with that hybrid shit, then buy a project car.

>m2
>active tourer
Pick one.

>buying a fwd bmw
Kill yourself faggot.

its ok hes leasing it

I bet you drive a dual cab dodge, chevy or ford truck with an over sized v8 that you never take off road. You're the type of person that caused the nice/big car = small dick joke.