Which one?

Which one?

This one

Whichever one is worth more so I can sell it and buy something that interests me.

well for this your a family man and need an suv but don't want a mini van or a jeep and have a budget of 250k

>spending 250k on SUV that will be used as a minivan
>not getting something remotely interesting

comon guys

desu if i had a family it'd go to the LR
mostly because the ole' g-vagen is like 100% style 0% comfort

G550, fuck that AMG bullshit.

>family man
>need an SUV
Get that shit out of my face. I'd have this and a quad cab pickup truck for hauling things/off road.

The one that isn't going to break down 12 times a year, obviously.

i have 4 kids

The G-Wag looks the part, but I cant imagine that it's very comfortable considering it's origins.

boring af and soulless is what describes this overpriced toyota

The Range, in that case.

I'm sorry for you.

But at least you'll have more driving hours in it than labor.

both are mall crawlers used only by rich housewives and FSB/Russian mafia
Defender or first gen G-wagon, now that's a tough decision

Since you are going to be hauling at least five or six people at a minimum with it, do either of those have enough seating? I doubt the G has a third row of seating.

Honda Odyssey or Ssangyong Rodius

Yukon XL Denali

Rethink your posting privileges if this is a hard decision.

I feel this works better for 4 kids. The g wag and LR arent very big (relatively). Gotta get a fat american suv

IIRC you can get additional seating as an option in the full size Range Rover. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better overall package than a RR. Let me know if you do because I'm very close to buying one myself. After owning one from last generation for a few years they're excellent cars. Superb luxury, comfortable, and very powerful with the right engine...not to mention off roading capabilities.

Used Toyota Sequoia for ~7k.

get a condom or a vasectomy