/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread Congratulations Edition.

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed)
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp (embed)
Decrypted games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736 (embed) (embed)
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access from DS mode accomplished, still working out how to load roms. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272 (embed) (embed)
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152 (embed) (embed)

>Vita
-MaiDumpTool completely obliterating theflow0's Vitamin twitter.com/theflow0/status/774257844287922176
-HENkaku release 5 is out, along with VitaShell 0.91.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game Decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theflow0/status/774295536711135233
twitter.com/theflow0/status/774296238825037824
twitter.com/theflow0/status/774294307985555456
twitter.com/theflow0/status/774297705061445632
twitter.com/theflow0/status/774298442558570496
tieba.baidu.com/p/4775075329
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2 shit dumpers, drama, and still no DLC

First for theflow0 disguising himself as Chinaman to get Sony off his back.

extreme 3 when

N A T U R A L
D O C T R I NE

At least now we have working TAIKO and GUNDAM BREAKER 3, so shut up.

>still no DLC (holy fuck i need all the taiko songs)
>still no dt2
>still no moe chronicle
>still no trillion

DT2 when?

twitter.com/theflow0/status/774295536711135233

and people are still defending him and vitamin

>tfw own all the Taiko DLC
>I won't dump it, even when it becomes possible

BASED STINKY CHINKY

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>Taiko with no DLC
Particularly fucking nothing.

I don't like to be that user who asks for a dump, but if anyone could dump Super Time Force Ultra, I'd really appreciate it.

The eshop is set up like an fpt server right? Is it possible to download stuff from it to a computer?

could someone post a link to the working Digimon: Cyber Sluts dump?

well the chink tool can't dump dlc

How will we be able to play online with each other using the Vita? I want GB3 battles and GE2 co-op with other anons.

We're done here.

>people being disrespectful to TheFlow
Why don't you look at what he did and not what he didn't? It's thanks to Vitamin that most games have been available so far. Weren't you happy about it just a week ago?

>mai existed before vitamin, and was dumping games before they ever announced vitamin
>"guys, its just a cheap ripoff of vitamin"
>"oh,well, I guess maybe it isn't"
>"lets work together"
What a fucking faggot.

Retoasting,

Do i need any of the files in files9 once ive finished the guide?

still uploading since the dude who uploaded got it die somehow at 80% and now he uploading it with his phone and it is slow as fuck

>mfw one faggot said he can't upload a working digimon game with mai while /hbg/ just did it and work fine
TOP KEK

What a fag

Well shit. Update that adds them is 1.04. The preorder DLC guys were preorder only, so I guess we won't see them until someone with the DLC dumps the game with Vitamin 1.2 or something.

FUCKING
REEEEEEEEE

15 minutes user

I'm not really butthurt, but I wanted to be the only one to make the hacks!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIMME YOUR PAYPAL DONATIONS FOR PARTIAL RELEASES!

bahahahahaha

That's sad, Vitamin was a great name.

>Why don't you look at what he did
He took a shitload of money after promising a tool he never released. Also, vitamin is only out thanks to the leaker, it's very likely we would still be waiting for it if it wasn't for the leaker.

ok, I was wondering if I was a retard when I didn't manage to find the link in the previous thread

@theflow0 my deepest congratulations and happy birthday.

>Vitamin 1.2
not happening

So Breaker 3 works? The ASN English one?
God I will be happy if you say it is.

vitafags BTFO

>those fucking cucks still sucking his dicks despite knowing fuck all chinaman scene was the first who dumped a game
jesus chirst

>tfw taiko v has a practice mode
all i ever wanted in the psp version tbqh

it has some particularly good DLC songs m8. it's a little lacking in comparison to the portable DX songs, but they're still pretty good. sugar to bitter step is one of the dlc songs that i'm hyped to play when it bcomes popular.

>uni starts next monday
JESUS CHRIST

This is just the beginning.

>OH LET ME TAKE ALL THIS DONATION MONEY FROM YOU
>DON'T WORRY I'LL RELEASE VITAMIN 1.2 NEXT WEEKEND

:^)

WHAT'S THE BEST PIRATE COMBO OF THIS GENERATION?

>having to install the dumper to install games
Fuck this shit, I want my dose.
Also Henkaku saving fix fucking when.

>he'll never release 1.2/2.0
>he still got the money
a literal scam

damage control incoming
this fucking kid

>I have no longer time to maintain all the projects as I told you guys long ago. Trust me, maidump and vitamin 2.00 are very similar
>So use theirs as they also have the time to maintain it and keep improving

It was always the PC + current gen handheld

The leaker would have had nothing to leak if Vitamin wasn't developed first though. Also, you don't actually know whether it would have been released or not, so that's just you looking for an excuse. Sure, what he did this week is dumb, but it isn't a good reason to be disrespectful to him. Also, regarding donations, he hasn't been that bad with it. I understand why you would think it's wrong, but I can't be mad about it when stuff like 3dsiso exists. He didn't behave like the people there.

Like, to pirate games?
Everything.
Everything, at some point, will allow you to play games for free.

>I have no longer time to maintain all the projects as I told you guys long ago. Trust me, maidump and vitamin 2.00 are very similar
T-THEY'RE THE SAME GUYS. I'M JUST DROPPING ALL SUPPORT FOR MY DUMPER BECAUSE I WANT TO. IT'S JUST AS GOOD, REALLY!

Post your Gunpla!

>are very similar
At least I don't need Vitamin to install games. Also where's my DLC support.

twitter.com/theflow0/status/774297705061445632

oh now suddenly maidump and vitamen 2.0 are very similar, 4 hours it was a cheap copy
holy shit, the fucking gall of this kid

>jumped from 1.2 to 2.0
Hey goy, wanna get vitamin 1.2?
Please donate, so I can make the Vitamin 1.7 real.
I need more money for Vitamin 2.0.
Oh shit, I dont have enough time for that project, sorry :^)

Resumed copy of DOAX3, 1000 files left.

Someone pretend to be a chink! He'll probably try to sell it since he's a dirty Jew.

downloading the 1.04 update to dump now, didn't notice the icon earlier

god this is all so fucking stupid
I just want free video games, no drama

He's going to work exclusively on Vitashell now. Which is great since Mai basically renders that useless as well.

Why do piracy scenes always have to deal with drama and fags looking for attention

twitter.com/theflow0/status/774298442558570496
succ

>after he contacts me
the fucking kid still wants to be the big dog holy shit

>literally "I'll PM you the fix"
WHY THAT NIGGA WONT RELEASE THE SOURCE CODE?
FUCKING REEEEE

based bro

Go back to dvach :^)

>chinese gets it
>he dumps it because it is shit

SPOILERS

>implying chinaman wants his code lmao how arrogant can this kid be

>can't go online
>80% of games not dumped or not playable
>no dlc

sent :)

>mfw mai dumper won't contact shit and just release their next version supporting dlc in the next day or so

Someone wanna tweet to thefraud to make his vitamin Open Source since he "can't keep up with updating it"
He won't because he wasn't doing shit with it and had no plans to. All about them donations.

god damn wtf is wrong with him

I'm so happy someone pulled the rug from under him. you don't see chinaman doing shit like this

Mia is actually different from the odin and xandu dumps, look at the eboots. we have 2 chink teams

do i upload dumps to google or mega?

Is this from gundam breaker 3? Can you make your own gundam like in the armored core games?

Anyone one?

how do I do this with multiple folders,was I trolled with making the GB3 a zip file and extracting the folders?

sup vitagen, could you recommend me some moe moe games? :^)

Why is it most hackers are just people who are trying to get noticed? It happens 9/10 times

PC + both handhelds has always been the patrician's choice.

You can go online all you want. You just gotta tread lightly along that ban line.

why the fuck would the chinaman contact him? what on earth would the chinaman have to gain?

I should refresh the page before posting, ffs

How do you save on this game? I see no option and im on the hanger

>mfw the OG chink team come out to compete with MAI and we have 2 glorious dumper while the fraud running away from sony goons

nah knowing him, he will probably be like "oh chinkman contacted me that's why he can put dlc in"

The majority of contributions to anything on the internet are based on attention whoring and e-peen

Miku F2 came from Mia, which was released after F2 was released so meh.

If he hasn't figured it out himself, DLC code without the effort of doing it himself

You put all of them into a folder called PCSH00208, transfer that to ux0:/mai and use second option from Mai dumper.

Did the chink tool work on Metal Gear?

tieba.baidu.com/p/4775075329

>OH LET ME TAKE ALL THIS DONATION MONEY FROM YOU
>DON'T WORRY I'LL RELEASE VITAMIN 1.2 NEXT WEEKEND
>OOPS DID MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT GET BLOCKED?
>WELL I GUESS I'LL DELAY VITAMIN UNTIL NEXT WEEK
>IT'S TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE I'M WAITING UNTIL I GET MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT BACK GUYS I PROMISE
>OOPS DID THE CHINESE RELEASE A BETTER TOOL?
>WELL I GUESS I'M DROPPING VITAMIN THEN :^)
>IT'S TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE I CAN'T GET MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT BACK :^)

Yep! About the same amount of depth when it comes to customization as well.

I think it autosaves.

DLC support for Mai

i bet if the chinaman contact him, he gonna offer to sell the fucking code not just giving it out for free
fucking jew living in germany this one

PC, N3DS, Vita and Wii U for babby-tier easy piracy master race.

t. butthurt donator