/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3152

Toasting In A Squishy Bread Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Bros.

Nth for a happy Hana!

I'm really sleepy, /ksg/...

I think I might go and get that sleep I wanted earlier. You people take care now.

sweet dreams

See you around, man. Come back tomorrow!

Night dude, sleep well

is that guy autistic?

Today's been a good day!

I hope you're having a good day, KSG!

Glad to know you had a good one.
How's your day now?

Ship the Shiz.

Lilly

Thanks for the fresh Lilly, man.

>How's your day now?
Had a long day. Had a machinery lab, which was fun. Plus, I got an expanded liberty radius from the place where I work/school at, so now I can finally go home and visit friends and family.

That's it for my personal blog.

I'd have Shiz shipped right to my doorstep

That sounds like you got a good build going for ya.
Thanks for lettin' me know

>I'd have Shiz shipped right to my doorstep
You can get a custom mousepad, coffee mug, or something similar quite easily, you know.

Bow down, before the god of death.

She certainly fills my dick with life

*shizune!*

Hey all! Again just wanted to check in for a little bit. I've missed you!

I got my new computer but the wireless doesn't work, so I can't connect to the Internet till an adaptor comes. Essentially it's $3000 of uselessness right now. I can't even use my old one because I've already gutted it :(

Enough about me though, is everyone here doing okay? Did I miss anything good? Thanks!

Shit, dude.
Good to see you, though.

>Enough about me though, is everyone here doing okay? Did I miss anything good?
Personally? Kiwi-man disowned me.
Realistically? Nothing.

Hey man, I'm good, not sure what's been happening. Hope you can use your computer soon.

Hey Ken, I forget are you proper kenji or that guy who became kenji a few days ago?
And why man, what happened?

Hey man! Thank you, so do I haha.
I'm trying to make friends and be social because I don't know anyone here. It's really hard!
How about you dude anything good happen?

>that guy who became kenji a few days ago?
wut!?

I'm sure some guy took your trip earlier this week when you were off for that period, this provided that you are old Kenju which I have on steam that is

Ahahahaha.
Are you serious?
That made my day a little better. Thank you.
I thank the man, for keeping the chaos going even in my stead. Really, thank you, man.

The cutest couple in the world!

>click street signs
>it's a biker's head

Okay well I have to go. Sorry I can't make OC or contribute much right now but when my computers up and running I'll be sure to ;)

Goodnight /Ksg/, love you all and have a great week!

Hey man, sorry we couldn't talk much.
See you around.

>How about you dude anything good happen?
I finally got some stuff done man, but that's it for now.
Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

Did anybody else find Yuuko really attractive? Like not just physically but her manners too. She works two jobs to support herself just so she can get a higher education. I love that girl

Awesome. Haven't remarked a case of good things happening to you, until now.

Well, sure. She's good in many ways, including physically, kind of more so because of how mousey she is, it works into the whole deal, y'know?

She's super cute.

Certainly a girl I'd take home to mom and dad and who's butthole I'd lick.

sure. i cant help but thinking she is perfect wife material. just enough airheaded to be considered cute, hardworking and loyal and the whole "im the pinnacle of innocence" thing she has got going on for her. I bet she wont be like most of the *ahem* bitches out there.
And since she is so innocent on the outside i bet she is into some really kinky stuff. I bet she would be a dominatrix in the bed. Which is quite fine by me.

my nigga

>until now
I've said one other good thing man, and thanks, hope something good happens to you.

>who's butthole I'd lick.
Whoa, man, get a first date at least.

>I bet she wont be like most of the *ahem* bitches out there.
Be wary, girls like that can always have a hidden side...
>And since she is so innocent on the outside i bet she is into some really kinky stuff. I bet she would be a dominatrix in the bed.
That's... the optimistic side of what I meant.

Hell yeah Yuuko is cute, she's top 3 of my favourite girls. Even though I absolutely love Misha, I would actually like to be with someone who has a little Yuuko in here as well.

>Be wary, girls like that can always have a hidden side...
Are you talking them hoes or yuuko?

>That's... the optimistic side of what I meant.
I see. You are assuming she might be a raving psychopath on the inside?

God I hate Misha. She is just too cheerful and bubbly for my taste.

Please dump more of yuuko. Doesn't matter if its lewd or not.

I don't have a problem with Misha being a bubbly doof. I can see why people would like her for that.

Even so, she's not my type. She's a little too damaged and hung up on lost love for my taste.

Thanks, man.

Sure.

Why?

I am confused now. Can you rephrase what you want to say?

>Why?
Why not?

That's where that bit of Yuuko comes into play. I love Misha for being so bubbly, cute and squishy. I am fully aware that there is a damaged side of her that I would gladly accept and take care of. And that bit of Yuuko that would make her the sensible person, hard working (not that Misha is not a hard worker) and responsible, but still cute, clumsy airhead. The perfect combination. Oh and I also love glasses and "modest but beautiful" type of beauty.

Anyway, as it is pretty late and I'd like to get some good sleep on the weekend, I bid you all farewell.
Nighty night /ksg/, stay beautiful. Enjoy the weekend everyone, keep it safe and comfy.

G'night

Oh, I didn't even know you were here all this time.
G'night, pol-man.

>I like Misha

>But I don't find her to be waifu material

Better?

thanks for dumbing it down

Alright, time for me to go down for a nap now. Bedtime for me, goodnight KSG. Thanks for bein' your awesome self, at least in these later hours of mine. Keep bein' awesome!
If you're reading this, this is the only warning you'll get.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep. And you keep being awesome too.

warning for?

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep. And you keep being awesome too.

GF left me lads. Reinstalled KS, on hanako's route again.

I don't know if the feels will be a great or terrible idea to experience again, but here we go..

Hope the feels will help you man.

>gf leaves
>play the shittiest route
I won't be at your funeral when you decide to buy that exit bag you dumb fuck

Bruh. I don't care how much you dislike Hanako, or her route, but you're being a serious fuckhead right now.

You're acting like a legitimately shitty person.

I hope it does you some good, user. Keep your chin up, and let your waifu bring you some joy.

Thanks guys, hope you all have a good night too.

Have a good one user!

>Still talking about this VN.

Hey Skynet. How you doing today?

Enjoy the route, friend. Sorry to hear about the rough times.
These are always adorable to me
Evening Skynet. Anywhere cold today?

Good night /ksg/. May your dreams be full of your... whatever you like dreaming out.

why do you say that to everyone?

It's a small joke man, I just haven't stopped.

Hey buddy, how are you feeling?

Goodnight!

I'm feeling like shit. No place like home, eh. I already want to fly back.

>tfw no snek

Goodnight!
Horrible haha
Sorry to hear that, buddy. If it makes you feel better, I feel fuckin awful as well.
Side-note, I would love so MM / KS cross pics.

So which monster girl corresponds to which katawa?

>On mobile and don't have the Shizune Snek girl image on me
Fuck.

Appropriate, cause her body makes it easy to tie you up(constrict) you with, and snakes are pretty much deaf anyhow.

Miia is my favorites monster girl, and I'd kill for some Lilly snekage, but people often compare her to Cera and they're not wrong to.
I'd say
Emi = Papi
Lilly = Cera/Mero, both are very alike.
Rin = Dulla
Hanako = Cyclops girl
Shizune = Zombina
Misha = Miia

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

Only one waifu, doesn't mean I don't have a healthy appreciation for other girls.

But I felt great yesterday.

G'night, dood.

Evening man, I'm good, gonna have some cheeki breeki then watch a movie. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

>cheeki breeki
Right.
>then watch a movie
Excellent.

As for me, I'm fine.
Nothing worth mentioning, though.

Hopefully something good happens soon then man.

Good morning Chess-bro

G'morning, degenerate.
Still dying?

Yep. Losing brain cells by the second as they boil off. I gotta be careful though, or I might start thinking Shizune isn't a shit.

I am terribly bored. Not a useful statement in itself, but it's relevant. Living alone is a new and shitty experience.

I hear that. Kind of a double edged sword for me. I like my space, but it can get pretty lonely.

Fascinating.
Here's hoping your missus is taking good care of you right now.

>Watch Home Alone
>Get ideas
>???
>Profit!

It really is. Times a lot slower when you're alone. Got any hobbies? Writing and drawing are good ways to pass the time.
She refused to come over cause she wants me to take medicine and go to sleep lol

What a bitch.
It's like she doesn't know this is prime time to do cute shit and go rummaging around in your personal shit.

I'm young, maybe I'll evolve. I miss my lady friend.
I write and draw, and university keeps me busy for the most part. I'm just trying to get my shit together and move on already.

Big run tomorrow and I'm nervous, guys. My left calf has been hurting and I haven't been able to train as much as I needed to.

motivational pics pls?

Just don't be a bitch.

I dunno if it's motivational but this would pump me up

Don't push yourself too hard if you think you're hurt man, and hope the run goes better than you think. I have a distinct lack of images though, so I'll do my best man.

To be fair, she is right haha.
We always love more content here, lad, if you're willing.
Replace Kitty with Rin