/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #587

Farming for rabbit is fucking painful

>Schedule for September:
9/7 - 9/15 - Fall of the Dragon (Vampy Event Rerun)
9/16 - 9/19 - Arcanum: The World Beyond
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War
9/30 - 10/8 - Scenario Event

9/1 - 9/21 - Order of the Lord (LoV Collab - Defend Order)
9/15 - 9/18 - Tokyo Game Show (Maybe Something Nice Will Happen)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

> /gbfg/ Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/973626/14d0325b86/
xiei.moe/games/granblue-fantasy/darchrows-corner-light-part-1-transitioning/
gbf.xzz.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sochie's hair is fucking ugly.

Corrective rape

cog

Boipucci

Post that girl you want to marry, you know that one.

>he doesn't bring his waifu to HL
You don't love her enough.

homo

What happened here in /gbfg/? What did I miss?

How did this general go from ten cancer shitposts a second to flaming homosexual ERP general?

>tfw Vampy will never drink your cock milk

>girl
and not girls

Stop lewding my child

SUPPLE

no.

A boy falls in love with a rabbit.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by HRT with the rabbit's gold chest. Never minding the strange flip, he immediately calls it, and is overjoyed to find out that it has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the rabbit, it only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the rabbit he called is not the same rabbit he fell in love with. In fact, the rabbit doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the rabbit's alternate server counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private grinding in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the drop of their other grinds. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PLACEBO.

>he doesn't want to mvp
t. sub-100 shitter

Only 30 million more chips until Christina!

Yeah, I don't want to MVP.

My wife

Your wife fucks dragons

is it just me or did poker get unfucked? made 10m in a night as opposed to stagnating for a whole week

get cucked slut

Dragon dildos are very popular among females so why not try out the real thing to see whats so good about them?

It's just luck. I made 10m yesterday but a few days ago I only made 1m.

dragons and shotas

Should I buy more Chev Guns with Renown Pendants or not? Planning to replace the GW Sword with a 4*Chev Sword when I get the final drop I need

My dick is confused, why is her hair white now?

Replace GW shit with a Chev Gun and a Cosmo Gun. Replace Sword with Chev Gun until you've got 4 or more 4* swords.

exhentai.org/g/973626/14d0325b86/

Holy shit HELES

This girl is L-E-W-D like a lewd eagle perched upon the branch of a lewd tree looking over a lewd forest! Of course the eagle is synonymous with "spread eagle" and the forest is symbolic of her public area, bustling with lewd intensity!! I shouldn't even have to mention what the tree branch is supposed to mean. This girl is crazy levels of lewd I heard her hair actually used to be red (like other fire characters) but it got bleached a creamy white after so many men ejaculated into her scalp.

STUPID SEXY HELES

Her hair is silver though, and it still is there.

Can I get more JP from anywhere besides buying a gold moon with pendants?

Heles is pure~

Post that Nemone voice clip. You know the one.

>looking through tags
>"nose hook"

Closed instantly and didn't look back.

Really, the nose hook put you off and not scat?

I start from the beginning of the tags and scroll down the list from there.

>public area

What is she Implying here?

WHO'S NEXT?!

Scat is a patrician fetish though.

>Literal shit
>Patrician
How? At least piss is acceptable but shit? Hell I even started to like vomit myself but I really can't tolerate shit.

fuck off Klaus

>implying this was an mvp

>piss is acceptable

get the fuck out of here you piss loving faggot, you're below even the footfags

I didn't say it was an MVP though.

Foot are considered bad?

>can understand piss and vomit
>can't get the appeal of shit / shitting
huh?

Your fetishes are shit, just like your taste

Does anyone have the sagittarius sticker

I want to fuck this

what's a nose hook? some sort of pirate version of a nose ring?

do i need to clear the quest before starting to farm the rabbit? sorry im new

How the fuck does clear work? I just used t and it dispelled ferris def debuff instead of the ougi block, this never happened to me before.

Whatever you say, unenlightened pleb.

>torehanman

Guns are just fodder at this point. Get a 2nd 4* Chev Sword, don't even waste time with cosmo build, they're just inferior the moment you have 2 or more swords. You don't need 4 swords at all.

See: xiei.moe/games/granblue-fantasy/darchrows-corner-light-part-1-transitioning/

Even with a Single sword, you're nearly on par with a cosmo build, so it doesn't worth the extra effort into getting 6 guns.

Do yourself a favour, use a calculator to find out what's the best for your pool, don't ask people and only trust real numbers. gbf.xzz.jp/

>tfw no rabbit

>darchrow

laugh every time

>Replace Sword with Chev Gun until you've got 4 or more 4* swords.
lol no

A single sword is better than a gun.. He's already LB4'd the sword. He should just wait for his next sword to drop and replace one of the GW weapons with it. Then he should change his GW weapon to a dagger and mainhand it instead of the ST gun.

>darchrows-corner

>unironically linking darchrow's guides

>He should just wait for his next sword to drop

kek

Yeah he should just wait a few months for the next magnafest, good advice.

>use a calculator
>not using Darchow's made up numbers

>Someone took those shitty guides seriously

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just hope no one else makes the same mistake.

>implying sword drops are that rare
Get lucky, shitteroo.

I don't really care about all the details in there. These things are just made so you double check quickly real value using a calculator and find what's the best for your current pool.

Still doesn't change the fact that you certainly do not need 4 chevs sword to have a for it to become viable. From 2 and onward it's just way superior to a cosmo build.

Sure it's better to believe people like stating that you need 4 fucking 4* swords. But I guess no one reacted to that so it's ok ;)

>le ironic luckshitter poost

xD

That user is a fucking retard. He isn't levelled enough to know that the sword is LB4 and actually suggested replacing it with another gun.

He's some sub-80 fucknugget.

You posted Darchrow's guide unironically, you don't get to throw stones anymore.

Shut up darchrow, no one cares about your shitty guide

>ironic
Not at all.

ヘルプ プリーズ

>Darchrow's guide
>bad

If you clear it farming will cost you AP, so no.

>These things are just made so you double check quickly real value using a calculator and find what's the best for your current pool.
Trial battles render calculators mostly irrelevant now. Autists focus too much on calculator e-peening rather than real, in-game damage.

ty just wanted to know because the gold chest droprate seems even worse than farming a hihiiro

Which Light SSR will get a 5* in the radio episode today? It's going to be a Light SSR right?

No.
5* Sochie

Fille most likely I'm hoping for jannu though

Will she get a 5* art that fixes her hair though?

DLF, without a doubt. And she'll still be shit.

SHIT!

>Light SSR
>After a water SR
It's going to be a water SSR, and it will be Sochie.

That's some pretty bad logic leaping.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that take darchrow's guides as the word of god

They already announced it will be light

Why?
Almost all recent 5*s go in order of the element they decided to go with.
Sieg > Gayne, Gawain > Helnar, Ange > ???

I'm a newfag and i've been following Darchrow guide. Is he really that bad?

Well congratulations, You assholes bullied DO-chan into suicide. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

5* biribiri that removes his self paralyze and increase the modifier for his nuke

We're so sorry for your loss

Nah ignore the autists in this thread and keep following them

I am. Fuck HRT and his クソコンテンツ.

>not being proud of making the game better

>SSR > SR
>SSR > SR
>SR > SSR
See the problem here with your logic?