/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- CF console release will be in October 6th in Japan
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam
- Es and Mai are on-release DLC, Es will be available to download for free 2 weeks after release
- US release of BBCF is set for November, preorder for CE up on Amazon now!
- No dub for western release. Decision has been made, let's not start shit
- Es and Mai will be playable at Tokyo Game Show, on September 15-18
- CF demo available in JP PSN (preorder required); does not include Es or Mai

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/T8UH1pMG (embed)
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPhlKIatccU
youtube.com/watch?v=VYpZn3AwuUI
twitter.com/ImtheSeo/status/774074873173815296
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are his daughterus, he is not sexually attracted to them. That's just a white western pig meme.

Taokaka.

Third for cute girls!

I like Mai. She's a strong beautiful and independent woman. We would all be better people if we lived like Mai.

Here are the available Mai gameplay videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=KPhlKIatccU
youtube.com/watch?v=VYpZn3AwuUI

Mai is a good girl.

I want to Tao in CF but I can't get Tao to work.

>woman

Izanami of no demo

6th for pupwa

She's too hard for me.

Sexy, sexy cat!

Go back to /v/ and keep it there.

AIDS spreader go away

You aren't alone Izzy friend

/blaz/ was a series of /v/ threads for months.

>and noel is a boy
Stop talking shit about Ragna's wife!

explain this /v/

Stop shitposting.

You first

What do you guys think Mai will look like when she's hit by Amane's astral?

Nice to see a high res version of this image.

Ragna's wife is Rachel.

Mai can be posted on /v/ or Veeky Forums. She's video game material now.

Meant this.

Keep mai on /v/ and actual BB characters here.

A lot of video game talk going on in that thread

>blazblue on /v/ before Mai
>gameplay and lobbies with some story talk to mix things up
>blazblue on /v/ after Mai
>waifushit
Is Mai the worst thing to happen to actual discussion?

I bet Mai will look like the child version of her that appeared in a Remix Heart flashback.

There have been threads where people posted about Makoto, Platinum or other waifus for years in /v/. This isn't new in any way.

>implying
Makoto has killed more discussion than Mai could ever wish to aspire to

I'm in love with Celica A Mercury's buffs

How hard is Izanami to play?

Absolutely. The only thing mai did was make me appreciate characters i disliked like Litchi.

>than Mai could ever wish to aspire to
I'll bet on that

Soon I hope!

I hate Celica.

Not easy but not hard. She has really strong tools that can lock down opponents hard.

You're probably going to have to wait until she gets some buffs and/or someone figures out how to make her work.

Please stop trying to lewd her.

Are we posting cute girls now?

What kind of buffs did she get? I saw she moved way up the tier chart. At least from shit tier to respectable.

They both are.

Yes post more Hibiki.

But polygamy is illegal!

Blazblue threads have always been full of waifuposting. Mai is the newest waifu to be added, so it's natural that there's a lot of talk about her. She didn't change anything.

Hibiki is seriously turning me gay.

Nine has too many fucking spell combinations.

Daily reminder that Noel is a boy and Hibiki is a girl. We haven't really decided what Mai is yet, but we're working on it.

Ragna is above the law.

And yet she only needs one.
POTTERY!

If this is the final roster of the game, what are your thoughts? How many characters do you want to play? Any you wish that are not fanfictions that could be added?

But user, all you need is Kunzite.

Playable Kajun please.

I am REALLY wishing for Jubs to get in at least, along with a solution to his short-ass hitbox.

Wouldnt she just be like kokonoe light?

Filthy catamite.

They already added one though so why not add my OC too

She hasn't fought or displayed any abilities at all besides being able to speak on the phone with Kokonoe.

Not him, but I was thinking we are missing a trap based zoning character, like Testament.

Mori apologists are the worst.

Mori is a crazy Otaku pervert because I say so! Japanese are so weird hahahaha

They could easily come up with an original fighting style and have her use it.

I'd like to see Bang's Subordinate A and Bang's Subordinate B playable. And maybe Linhua. Also maybe add Gabriel from Guilty Gear because Daisuke won't add him there.

I want that dude that fights with wires from the manga. I don't know his name, but fuck it, fighting with wires would be neat.

I also want the subordinates and would add Clavis.

do any BBs say daijobu over and over in battle

Taro. He was Jin's roommate and bodyguard. I find it rather funny that he gets shipped more with Jin than with Mai.

No, but you can play Rachel for a similar amount of dialogue

I would like Shiori, Akane, Kuon, Kiiro, Raquel, and Bloodedge Experience Relius.

Please give me them all.

user, I only know Raquel. But I can't do that.
What the fuck is Relius like in BE?

Hibiki looks fun but I don't want to be grouped in with the creeps and deviants that play him.

I wish they would add a token character, like a character that can be swapped between different NPCs but keep a generic moveset/hitbox, the projectiles/attacks may look different and for certain characters they could include more detailed voicework, but they would all be functionally the same. Not too be competitive or anything, but just for those people who want certain NPCs to be playable despite them maybe not being important enough to warrant an entire character slot.

Examples would be random vigilante A, Bang's subordinates A, B, and C, and the chinese waitress. I feel more autistic just coming up with an idea like this, someone shoot me.

twitter.com/ImtheSeo/status/774074873173815296

How the fuck do you beat out that super armor?

>mai avatar

Good taste

_________Nothing, it can't be beat__________

That would take a ton of money to make all the sprite work for that.

I can't block anyways so I guess I'll play Izzy

Relius can probably spin it on reaction

Aww man.
BE Relius is basically super chill, though if I remember rightly he still wants to make a perfect doll, using money from being part of Immortal Breaker under Clavis to fund it, and nice, calming down Angry Young Valk since they team up (presumably in the main BBverse as well, as the only real difference is Naoto dying in the main timeline) and offers advice to Naoto, even though he didn't ask for it.
Also he fights with like six doll arms and that shit is rad.

Believe me I wish i could add that stuff. Raquel is the last character I would want.

Now that's a cute girl if I ever saw one.
Please don't try to beat her super armor.
RC or Overdrive cancel on hit, or use a low because 214B only has head and body guard points. 214C has projectile guard point, 236C guards everything except throws.

God I love Izanami's voice.

Mori's new favorite

We all do

That could depend on how they go about making the sprites. They could just recolor sprites and use projectiles and models of other characters and edit them sightly, they've done it before. That was also just a wish, I know it is very unrealistic for them to put the work in for something like that.

>Unlock Unlimited Noel in CF
>She becomes mid-tier

Thats how I felt about Lambda in CPEX.

t. Buttmad dubfag

>relearning how to play bullet from scratch for the 3rd time

why live?

Is Celica good yet?