I know we all have our 'dream garages' and a list of cars we'd buy in a picture perfect scenario...

I know we all have our 'dream garages' and a list of cars we'd buy in a picture perfect scenario. But what is the -first- car you'd buy in a financial windfall? Pay off your current car? Trash that shit for some shiny new wheels? What would be your first pick?

2016 tahoe.

idk man it just looks comfy af

sell the ep3 and get myself a nice mint evo 6.

2016 dodge viper or a corvette z06

id have to test drive both and see, but as of now i lean towards the viper

it really does

it's like a couch with 4wd and enough mass to split a camry in half in the inevitable texting t-bone

im really blown away by it. i used to always want an escalade, but now the tahoe has taken its spot. the suburbans are decent too.

that car will be worth so much in 10 years it's hard to even think about driving it, much less building it

if you get the viper you have a v10, which will be able to wake dead souls

Right now? An XR6T Sprint with a professionally done manual conversion.

i know a guy who has a yukon as a company car (ceo for a manufacturing company) and he loves it

>that car will be worth so much in 10 years it's hard to even think about driving it, much less building it

The evo 6 or ep3r?

GM is really turning the shitty suv's that beaner families drove into quality luxury rides, at decent prices.

Fix up the 9-5 to be as mint as possible, tune it a bit, then buy an FD for very firm racing purposes.

one in left hand drive

i'd get rid of my shitty little honda and plop down $140k to buy an audi that has 605hp, intelligent awd, an 8 speed transmission, the ability to drive itself, and it can fucking hit 190mph with 3 friends

>Return it to factory showroom condition
>Turbo it and make it a cool 350hp to the wheels
>Get more "Hey bruh, why'd you put Toyota Wheels on yo Benz?"

I'd say f*ck regulations and id import myself a 1990 VW Golf Country as an exclusive "off road vehicle"... yeah it exists, yeah it's 4x4, yeah you're gonna google it.

MFW I rented a 2016 Tahoe LT and loved driving every second of it. I never thought I would fall in love with an SUV....best fucking ride of my LIFE. I wanna buy one so badly but don't want the payments.

GOD DAMN IT GM, WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE SUCH COMFY SUV!

take the payments dude. find some good offers like 0% for 36 mos or whatever, and fit it to your need. i see the interest that you do pay as a fee to use it now instead of later, find a fee reasonable to you.

>F12 Berlinetta.

that way when I go to buy anything else, they know I don't fuck around.

I was thinking of waiting a few years before looking in the used car market.

its your money dude, but if you get a new one you get that sweet warranty, and more credit options.

yeah if you show up in an f12 it's obvious that you're sitting pretty high up. i can't even find anyone that rents those to anyone who has less than 7 figures in assets

The GP Turbo, Ive been looking for this car for so long it's not even funny.

Maybe I should fly to japan and scout one out

I got a 2016 Yukon SLT back in April. Out the showroom for 55k. I like the ride and interior design, sucks it doesnt have HIDs/xenons at that price though. Only the denali & tahoe LTZ come with HIDs iirc.

Oh forgot to mention in I got my Yukon with the HD Trailering package (3.42 gear ratio), stay away from the 3.08 gear ratio because in my test drive it kept looking for gears

Realistically, Id buy a 2006+ RX8 with the 6 speed gearbox. Id then scrap the Renesis for some shits and giggles project car and id swap in a Cosmo TT 20B with some bigger porting.

Id keep he Passat for my wife and daughter and Id buy an Autech 260RS Stagea for me.

And an R1 for use only on Bilster Berg and the Hurrdurrburgerkindring

Renault Clio (X85) Cup in Liquid Yellow with Recaro buckets, GT roof lip, black 18' Interlagos rims from the Clio Raider, and Liquid Yellow or black painted calipers.

god damn IS300s (200?) are sexy. Toyota truly was GOAT in the 90's/Early 00's

Pay off the Z4 (and the mortgage), find the most mint E34 M5 i can, garage it and masturbate a lot.

You mean the first car I'd buy if I got rich, or the first thing I'd do if I got any significant money at all?

as a Texan it would be a big ass truck that i don't need

it is the redneck version of the nigga rich Cadillac or babies first promotion BMW

I would buy Ferrari 348, and make a Pontiac Fiero replica out of it

elise.

Depending on the size of the windfall
1. Zenos E10
2. Lotus Elise
3. Lotus Exige

An NA1 NSX