PlayStation 4 General #358 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Fated Master Edition

========================================

>Dragon Quest Builders pre-order bonuses announced
gematsu.com/2016/09/dragon-quest-builders-pre-order-bonuses-announced

>Aokana: Four Rhythm Across the Blue launches January 26 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/aokana-four-rhythm-across-blue-hd-edition-ps4-launches-january-26-japan

>Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence – Ascension pre-order bonuses announced
gematsu.com/2016/09/nobunagas-ambition-sphere-influence-ascension-pre-order-bonuses-announced

>Persona 5 details Mementos Dungeon, Persona Fusion
gematsu.com/2016/09/persona-5-details-mementos-dungeon-persona-fusion

>SD Gundam G Generation Genesis English version launches November 22 in Asia
gematsu.com/2016/09/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-english-version-launches-november-22-asia

>Fate/Extella ‘Iskandar and Jeanne d’Arc’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/09/fateextella-iskandar-jeanne-darc-gameplay

>Battle Garegga Rev.2016 for PS4 launches December 12 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/battle-garegga-rev-2016-ps4-launches-december-12-japan

>Atelier Firis second trailer
gematsu.com/2016/09/atelier-firis-second-trailer

>Exist Archive coming digitally to Europe on October 18
gematsu.com/2016/09/exist-archive-coming-digitally-europe-october-18

>Earth Defense Force 5 for PS4 announcement leaked
gematsu.com/2016/09/earth-defense-force-5-ps4-announcement-leaked

>Let It Die first developer diary
gematsu.com/2016/09/let-die-first-developer-diary

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_5k0a0tkLY
gematsu.com/2016/09/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-english-version-launches-november-22-asia
youtu.be/18otfdWJlLI?t=57s
gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-game-show-2016-live-stream-schedule
bethesda.net/#en/events/game/ps4-mod-update/2016/09/09/199
youtube.com/watch?v=Di6Te-plqlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agent never
Red Dead never
Bully never
GTA Online always

Buy Slim next week or wait for Pro?

For a hundred buck difference? You might as well get the pro.

Only get the pro if you have a 4k tv.

For only a hundred bucks difference, I'd get the pro even if I just had a regular TV.

That's like saying for only 1 more dollar you get extra pickles, but you always throw out the pickles.

Isn't is supposed to offer decent upgraded performance? Not to mention that in long term thinking many people will be slowly switching to 4K TVs over the next couple years.

>food analogy

You get super-sampling at 1080p. Potentially framerate bumps and other grafx goodies depending on what devs decide to do on top of that.

obviously go for the pro

why when the pro will run games at 1080p 60fps, stop lying to people

>upgraded performance
In theory, yes. But everyone expects it to not do so because devs always improve graphics before framerate. If you care enough about how pretty a game is and don't expect every game to be 60fps now get the pro.

>no console exclusive games like SFV or MKXL (both in 1080p 60fps)
>10+ jap shit games that have below 60 ratings on metacritic and run and look like hot garbage
>the word 'japanese' is mentioned 7 times in the picture

jesus fuck, no wonder this place is dead

All the western games should be removed from there if you ask me

>sfv
>western

off yourself dumbfuck

How is that what he implied?

lmao sorry for offending your boyfriend faglord

You better stop or else

>being this mad you don't know how to read

Three days, fellow SonyGods
youtube.com/watch?v=-_5k0a0tkLY

Hoping for a lot of true exclusives.

A new Vita would be nice too.

For real though can I get a PS4Gen Discord link up in here please.

Overwatch is free to play this weekend, go to the ps store and search for overwatch free trial. There's no excuse for a game night tomorrow now.

You need to be on the council for a invite link, no random nobodies allowed.

Proffesional

For true 1080p remoteplay

So is shilling for the Pro just to be expected here now or what?

Do flash sales usually start on Fridays or Saturdays?

Yup

I'm not saying you should get it if you already have a PS4, but if you're buying one for the first time getting anything other than the Pro just seems stupid.

Look at /v/ right now, like 10 threads up shitting on PlayStation and the mods won't even lift a finger

It's like this thread and GameFAQs are the only decent places left where PS4 bros can congregate

What the shitposters don't realize is Sony always wins. Can't wait for VR and the Neo.

Nice falseflag post, please include me in your epic screencap for /v/ or when you link the thread over there.

>but if you're buying one for the first time getting anything other than the Pro just seems stupid.
Oh for sure this but all I see are people who already own PS4's talking about trying to sell their console ASAP. If all the Pro does is make games prettier and run a little better, I don't see why I should drop $400 on it right now when my regular PS4 works perfectly fine. Now if my PS4 were to break then yeah, I'd get a Pro but as it stands right now, the Pro isn't even worth giving a second glance.

You're the reason why people like to shit on sony.

quite rude desu

I'm considering it if there is good trade in on any local store.

I really want to try Attack on Titan because of how neat it looks but I also don't want to pay $60 for it

Pirate the PC version.

So I've got $20 and I've been indecisive on buying either Bully or Resident Evil 4.
I've played Bully when I was younger so there is a lot of nostalgia for it. I've never played RE4 or any Resident Evil game, though I've heard it was really good.
Any suggestions on what to buy?

Nigger I answered this question days ago.

Get a gamefly trial

Whens Berseria localization?

Wonder if it will be as poorly translated as moon dwellers

who the fuck even likes sd gundam?
isn't the whole fucking point of a gundam to be fucking cool? fuck sd

Bandai Asia employee here, it'll have better translation, we just hired more editors and some quality checkers

The people that like sd Gundam are probably the same people that like Lego Star Wars, Spiderman, Indiana Jones etc.

>Wonder if it will be as poorly translated as moon dwellers
Probably.

?
They're SD because it's cheaper for Bamco to license. At least that was the original reason, it's the same reason SRW is SD. It may just be due to how long it's been SD now that they aren't changing it up.

Holy shit Genso Rondo has a shit OST.
My LE hasn't even arrived yet and I already have buyer's remorse.
Please tell me this shit has a classic OST mode.

>2hu shit

And what's wrong with tōhō?

It's not just characters from SD you know.

I don't know, I just hate it

I'm kinda holding out hope Rice Digital will stock it, don't want to have to go with Play Asia considering how crap the pound is at the moment.

Halo 5 is now on PC
Every microshill has to accept defeat now

Not just talking about this game
SD shouldn't exist in the first place
>I much prefer a massive roster to a limited roster with them being full sized
Well you're a fucking cuck

Niggers you do realise it's literally a matter of cost and time. Making 650 fully modeled mobile suits is just unfeasible for something on that sort of budget. They go SD to cut dev costs now, I much prefer a massive roster to a limited roster with them being full sized.

A cuck for liking hundreds opposed to a few? Get real mate, if you like your gendumbs you like a lot of series and a lot of suits. It's far nicer to mix and match all your favourites from a number of series than be stuck with some shit you don't like as happens in half the SRW games.

Is it on Steam, or only on the Windows 10 store?

Microsoft literally killed the xbox to compete with sony and they're currently beating the PS4.

SD Gundam was just a 4koma strip which got popular. The SD games are literally nothing like the actual SD Gundam anything else. They're just SD to cut costs, there's no dumb eyes or humanoid gundams or any of that nonsense.

Small mechs with slightly odd proportions is hardly that big a deal, stop being a turbo autist.

How? Minimal advantage in usa doesn't matter

Not sure about that at all user. Gonna call bullshit based on Japan alone.

A cuck for prefering Quantity over Quality

It's a fucking SRPG user.
You're literally looking at a map from a overhead for like 70% of the game. Properly rendering the main gundam from each series and fucking nothing else doesn't exactly make for a good crossover game or a good SRPG when you have about 20 units for the entire thing.

>cost
>cheaper
>money money money
Remember when videogame fans weren't all fucking making excuses for developers because of "muh budget".
If you don't have the budget to make a game cool, make a different game

They tend to look good you should try actually playing the series

The game is fine. You're just a retard. I can't think of a single god damn SRPG where characters aren't deformed in some way on the battle map.
>Wah Disgaea is bad
>Wah Fire Emblem is bad
>Neither render humans to realistic proportions all the time
>Shit game.

Why do niggers feel the need to chimp out over the mic on Uncharted?

So I'm assuming everyone complaining about the SD style clearly isn't a fan of mecha stuff, let alone having ever played any of the SD games.

Stuff like SRW V looks pretty great.
youtu.be/18otfdWJlLI?t=57s

All I'm saying is that the "PS4 Pro" is a fucking stupid move from sony. It's worse than the xbox scorpio, it's worse than an average gaming PC and people are already pissed. They basically told 40 million users to go fuck themself.

is this the end of console generations? Instead of having on gen last 5-6+ years with very customised hardware, they just make their systems very close to a regular PC and update date them every couple of years.

I'd be happy with a system like that. Have games be compatible over at least two generations. ie every game on ps4 must work with pro, but it is up to devs whether they patch games to fully utilise the extra hardware. it's also up to them whether they provide support the third generation and beyond. Given the hardware is not some ps3 custom snowflake it is much easier for games to just werk without devs having to patch at all.

Doesn't have best girl = destined to be shit.

Is the only way to get keys in rocket league buying them? If so that's bullshit

That's the way the cookie crumples my friend

gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-game-show-2016-live-stream-schedule

You can fuck off back to /v/ now

Faggots

Don't reply to the stub.
I misclicked tabs.
Sorry.

upboated ironically don't tell me what reply to :^)

>PS Vita

What is even the fucking point, why would they skip over a platform with 4x the install base when a port should be as easy as pie? Maybe if I end up picking up a PSTV but I'd still rather it on PS4

>no one can compliment sony or you're a falseflag boogeyman

People like you are why no one defends Sony anymore.

I seriously hope this is bait.

>awake for 30hours
Does anyone know a way to feel alive other than getting plats and battling sleep?

Nice meme /v/eddit

>Sony always wins.

People are literally buying Sony 4k TV for Pro and One S just because of HDR instead of waiting for a price drop.

uncharted has by far one of the most cancerous communities in this world, its from the uncharted 2 days, its also not niggers its usually spics, smelly frenchmen, shitskin middle easterners and also that autistic white kid

Going to sleep.

There is no advantage in the USA

The PS4 is still ahead by 1.7 million units

Keep going at it user, my record is 45 hours, you will lucid dream for sure past the 40 hour mark.

bethesda.net/#en/events/game/ps4-mod-update/2016/09/09/199
>no mods on PS4 until Sony stop being cunts

Knowing Bethesda, it's probably because they're fucking incompetent and the mods made the system unstable. Sony wouldn't reject something just because, there's obviously a reason.

three years into this console generation and seems like MS has massively improved from the disastrous start while Sony has been focused on extracting money from #theplayers
>4K Bluray
>Mods
>X360 BC

It's a shame Microsoft have literally not a single good exclusive. While Microsoft have been trying to make their system better, Sony have been focusing on the games.

They don't have a single exclusive lol

I'm not surprise bethesda does not want to pay for QA. On the bright side they can't blame PS4 owners for stealing PC mods that brick consoles.

youtube.com/watch?v=Di6Te-plqlY

Kloah finally drew Velvet? I remember him tweeting about his copy and the /ss/ is certainly right there with his tastes.

His Velvet is quite cute. Velvet's always cute though.

And western release is planned for Q1 2017. I'm hype but I really should finish Zesty first. Which I guess I should do sooner rather than later since November is gonna be full of long games.

Guess I'll focus on Zesty when I finish Setsuna and get the proper ending in Nep VII.

PC dodge a bullet there.

>the eye can see only 30 fps
people say this unironically?

this is hakorgen now

hey guys I want to buy a ps4 mainly for ffxv and persona 5

I really don't know about any other games for the system, since I've had less and less time playing vydia after the ps2 era, but I really enjoyed some coop games with my roomie from time to time.

What are some good local 2p player games I could play on weekend days?
Also I was thinking about buying an used one, what would be a fair price for it in europe?
also what is the average cost for a game ? can they be bought online as well ? (in a steam like fashion)

what 1p games would you recommend ?

thank you for the help guys

I'll also take a look at the image catalog some user posted, really nice!