Why are white van drivers such cunts?

Why are white van drivers such cunts?

Seems like at least once a month some chav in a white van will shout or heckle some bullshit at me (can never understand what they're even saying)

I pray for the day one of these guys tries that shit with me and gets stuck at a red light

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_for_slavery
blackagendareport.com/content/calculating-reparations-15-million-each-slave-descendant-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because the blue collar have more to care about than your hurt fucking feelings

Kill yourself

ragie wagies

those are work trucks with angry wageslaves in them making jack shit per hour and getting worked harder and harder.

meanwhile i've started my own space program and will be exploring the universe, so no need to be angry with my fellow road goers.

they'll just blow the light

I live right next to a "private space program"

They make all their money taking their "rocket" to schools, shows, and other events to do talks, raise money and whatever else

I've seen the thing in their lot many a time and it's just an empty wooden cylinder

Because in school they laughed and played and didnt do their homework and now that they are all grown up they are filled with self hate and regret because instead of being a lawyer or a doctor, they run around like a trade smith slave plumbing shit out of toilets or sweating like a pig doing bullshit painting jobs to pay for the achohol/smoke addictions and you are in their way.

I'm working class myself

I agree with everything there, but I wasn't in their way

same reason that the cops are always looking (erroneously){ for a suspect in a white van (washington sniper for example)

they're everywhere

there's a word for this type of bias but i don't know it

forgot pic related

yeah, or that bmw drivers drive like shit / assholes.

there are just a million bmws on cheap lease deals driving around.

>but I wasn't in their way

Everyone is in their way.

Tbh have kinda always wanted to get a powder blue Caprice and drive around DC with the trunk slightly propped up

Just to see if they know their history :^)

You can think that you are going fast in a 911 or a Maserati but you will always be in the way of a white van.

>but I wasn't in their way

You probably already know the answer in your heart. By now, you've seen other people in past years who no matter what you said or did, you were always in the wrong? 1+1=2. NO, you are wrong! Those angry drivers are similar to that. Something is either going wrong in their lives or they aren't making progress. They're too full of anger and bitterness at the world, so there is no way you can ever drive correctly in their eyes. I've seen that a few times in my 30 years of driving.

Angry people in a car suck. Not just at their road raging at others on the road, but even in a parking lot. Many years ago, I lived in an apartment. There was some black guy who couldn't make his payments so he was being evicted for being late too many times. In his final week, he drove his car next to others and door dinged many of the nicest looking cars. He was trying to create trouble for the apartment community.

My guess is that he wanted everyone at the apartment mad at everyone else in order to pull down the community, but didn't want the police to arrest him for vandalism. So that was his method of revenge for getting evicted for non payment of rent.

>Tbh have kinda always wanted to get a powder blue Caprice and drive around DC with the trunk slightly propped up

The washington DC beltway sniper drilled a small hole in the trunk lid from which to fire the rifle. The lid remained CLOSED. Thus the car served as a shooting blind. Because people kept on saying there was a white van speeding away from two of the shooting locations, that turned all white vans into suspicion mobiles.

The sniper finally got caught because he was homeless and thus had to camp out at various places. If he only had a home to stay at, he and the teenage accomplice could have done a lot better and shot up way more people.

The black teenager was the shooter. He was a disaffected male disappointed at the lack of real life opportunities. So this was his way of getting justice. The older guy was a fan of the "reparations" argument where all blacks should be paid a reparation fee.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_for_slavery

In 1999, the African World Reparations and Reparation Truth Commission called for "the West" to pay $777 trillion to Africa within five years. In my opinion, blacks in the USA should pay reparations to everyone else for all the crime, maiming, murder, theft, and huge waste of natural resources. Much of the reason why security night lights and resources are wasted is due to fear of crime. The blacks should owe reparations for all that resource waste and the environmental damage resulting from that.

blackagendareport.com/content/calculating-reparations-15-million-each-slave-descendant-us

The only career choice for a young chav with anger issues that can't knock up some slag is buying shit-cheap white van off the internet and becoming a 'freelance courier'.
Or being a builder and driving around in a shit-cheap white van sucking the boss' dick every so often.

It's also a popular career choice for young muslim men; they're not allowed to borrow money, so it lets them work doing whatever, and hawk the cheap crap they import from their overseas contacts. And it's got enough flexibility for them to stop and pray 5 times a day.
I used to work for one of those guys, selling his cheap imported shit on the streets. Every so often I'd get a call to not go into my usual role and just go haul someone's shit around with him, or haul ass to another town to test the business there, or guard the regulation cute polish girl while she sold more expensive crap.
Decent money, but the Labour council shut it down because they were anti-business and he hadn't paid them enough bribes.

>I'm working class myself
You're posting on Veeky Forums; you're middle class.

>It's also a popular career choice for young muslim men; they're not allowed to borrow money

It doesn't help their case that the gov't and banks are aware that the 9/11 terrorists applied for small business loans and other loans to get money to fund their operations. The unspent money was then given to other people before sept 11.

>You're posting on Veeky Forums; you're middle class.
Depends on your definition of middle class. During a previous election, Mitt Romney (republican) was pinned down and that became those under 11 million annually. His PR spin doctors then lowered it to under $250, but those numbers were the spin doctors words anot the words out of Romney's mouth which was 11 (eleven million). It was a gaffe and the party tried hard to erase it out of the media.

I drive one of those vans for work.

I have multiple skids of heavy shit in them, a dispatcher that calls every half hour to tell me to hurry the fuck up, traffic to keep ahead of, two phones to awnser and on top of it all dipshits who cut me off and weave in front of me even though my stopping distance is more comparable to a 5 ton than a pickup.
Treat big sprinter vans like 5 tons you fucking dickheads. I can't count how many times people have slid in front of me to make a turn and have come within 2 feet of being hit by a 6 ton sprinter van. Fucking asshats

Some people have to get a job right out of highschool/during school because they didn't have the money to get an education immediately

Because despite driving a WRX or Mustang GT you have no idea how to drive and I have shit to do hurry the fuck up holy shit did you just drive the worst line through that off ramp please just kys. How am I going faster in 9k of vehicle and liquid than your little sports car on the touge reeeeeee