This car fucking sucks

This car fucking sucks.

so what?

Everyone wants some power what do you get what do you get

BODYKITS

THANKS TOYOTA

Please post a time stamp and your car. Let us know that you're not just some memer who rides the bus and shitposts with self-made comparison charts.

I almost bought one in that same color for 30k.

I had to hold myself back from talking shit on the thing to the car salesman during the test drive because it had the uumpf of a Versa and I had to tilt my head just to fit in it.

The dealer gave me a call about every week for about 6 months asking if I was still interested in it even after I told him I wasn't.

>THANKS SUBARU
Fixed that for ya

Toyota is the one that told them they couldn't turbo it.

>not the BRZ

Agreed.

I wonder if people felt the same way when the AE86 came out...

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

>>Buy Used for $15,000
>>Drop $5000 for a bolt on Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger kit
>>Best overall performing sports car you can buy for under $100,000

>only one party must be to blame, two parties couldn't have come to a mutually acceptable agreement

the evo is more sporty in every mesurable way and a used one costs as much as a brand fucking new FRS

>said the retard that leased an automatic FRS
Fuck off faggot

>this nigga

Theres always someone who thinks someting is the best. With a 20k budget you can absolutely buy/build something better than a supercharged gt86

not as an every day car that's fun, reliable and doesn't take a year to assemble

its a fucking manual and the lease was only $500 a month. Suck a dick nocars.

i could lease your mothers dried up cunt for $5 a week and still produce better spawn then you

500 bucks a month holy shit

>can't afford insurance to drive the car you have to suck off an old man to pay for
>$500 for a LEASE on a 25k car
I guess your credit is as shitty as your driving record you worthless faggot.

>mfw lease on ATS-v is $540

shitting on other cars isn't really my thing but i can't help myself not to shit on 86.
>stupidly high compression
>only 200 horses
>"b-but you need to bolt on a turbo to make it go fast and fix the curve dip, that's how it is wit this car!"
first, i don't intend to bolt on a fucking turbo on an overpriced car just to make it respectable, no way i am paying such money for what it really is. it's marketed as a naturally aspirated car, AE86 was too so i don't want a fucking turbo, every shitbox nowadays has one. second, even if i want to bolt on a turbo, you don't do it on an engine with such high compression, like what the fuck?
seriously, what the fuck are you supposed to do with that car? even the exterior is ugly but that's subjective.

>$500 a month
>for a lease
>for a 25k car

Seriously you've got to have some SHIT credit for that much

You either never driven one or have and just drove it wrong. Go buy a mustang and keep your shitposting to yourself

A mustang is better, and not even in a laptimes way (though it is better at that).
It's more practical, but more importantly is much more tunable and much more interesting to drive

and i'm talking ecoboost

Benchracers and forum warriors need not apply

don't be a jackass, get base model for like 24k

Get yourself a s13 240sx, nice paint job. Suspension and shock system, rb25, nice rims. All under $20,000

I've driven both though

Looked like an LFA from the thumbnail

Thinking about buy one of these, test driving for the first time this weekend.

wrong, they both have very good aftermarket.

This car gets pussy. Like the car itself fucks bitches. Stay jelly fags.

Its not about aftermarket you obnoxious kid

this guy knows

>uumpf of a Versa
Confirmed for never having driven one.

Any of the special ones are dumb shit, the regular Toyobaru are the most fun you can have if you're insistent on buying new/CPO and you don't want transmission failures like in the new Miata.

Of course the Fiata will be better though.

laughing my ass off to be honest family

A Versa or a Toyobaru?

One of the two. Since all Veeky Forums likes to do is bench race, I'll play along.
The fastest normal Versa hits 60 in 8.8 seconds. Most others do it somewhere in the 9s. The Toyobaru does it in 6.4. That's MUCH faster than the Versa.

haha oh my god that so fucking tragic
are you for real

How much power do you think this car should be making? What kind of engine would have made it a hit?

Engine that was worked on by yamaha or even just reusing the 2zz
Less emphasis on dumb styling
no Subaru partnership
Lighter weight
Why(?)

Saving money on development in order to put it where it matters (the engine) and the engine and RWd is what made the ae86 what it was
Don't let anyone lie to you.

I would also sell the car at an even lower base model stripped down version

its not that it needs more power, its that it's just not worth the price in this market anymore

Instead Toyota decided to go through this in the worst way possible, with obnoxious styling as well as an unhealthy partnership with Subaru while limiting Subaru in actually making the car good

>Lease
>500/month

Holy shit nigga how bad is your credit, I financed mine for WAY less than that

Slower than a minivan.

Memes aside, I must agree. The fact that it's so much more expensive and all you get is a body kit is pretty fucking retarded.

Is the ts coming to the US with this refresh?

It's the only one I would buy...

Toyota: Guys, we can't turbo the FR-S because what will we do with the new Supra if the FR-S obtains 360 HP?!

From what I've heard, the Supra is suppose to be a mid-range priced sportscar. Something like 35-50k loaded. Idk

>mfw I own one and that's why I compared it but user thinks he's all that and a bag of chips
:^)

Oh wait, you were talking about the FRS.

:^)

No I test drove it all right. It was embarrassing, my v6 GM shitbox had more torque than it.

>he fell for the new supra meme

I got to drive a pre-production 2017 brz, the new engine tuning really helps and it's a blast to drive. Doesn't feel like a lawnmower under 5k rpm any more.

It's not as fun as an old AE86 but compared to other new cars it's fantastic

Sister just bought one, 27k model, ended up paying 44k in total, she has awful credit

Ended up regretting it literally 4 minutes pulling out from the driveway

>ended up paying 44k in total
Fucking why

>44k in total
lol what is that, like 24.5% interest?