What's the most 80s gangster/drug dealer car you can think of?

What's the most 80s gangster/drug dealer car you can think of?
>C126
In the 80s, the Mendellin cartel would just roll around Miami in caravans of these. It seems cool as fuck.

that would be an oldsmobile

i have bought and done literally hundreds of point in cannibis and cannibis oil while in oldsmobiles

also no cartel ever had motorcades of mercedes

the average drug dealer makes around 7$ per hour

used and abused 70s Lincolns and Cadillacs if we talking mid-late 80s

Depends

Do you mean a normal drug dealer or a high end coke dealer?

Guess.

Most drug dealers I've run into drive shitboxes like civics/integras
Most drug dealers have zero taste and are failures at life.

>low level pushers make $7 an hour
Yeah, then it's his dealer that makes some money, then the dealers supplier, and so on.
It's one big pyramid of the pushers getting fucked and everyone else profiting, hence anyone who isn't a pusher is driving a merc.

I'm not talking about low level highschool dropout dealers. I mean like organized drug trafficking cartels.
I was mainly thinking about like the multi millionaire cocaine smugglers/dealers in places like Miami.

you are stupid

the AVERAGE WAGE FOR A DRUG DEALER IS 7$ PER HOUR

unless you started the cartel you make 7$ per hour

there is no rich drug dealer

I'm talking about the people who get billions of dollars worth of coke into America. They're the ones with money. Even the hitmen have money

cocain smugglers are poor impoverished mexicans or people whos family could be killed by the cartel

I recommend you watch the documentary Cocaine Cowboys. It's about how the cocaine trade completely transformed Miami in the 80s. I watched it a few days ago and thats what inspired me to make this thread.
I'm sorry if I offended you

your talking about hindreds of thousands of uneducated illegal immagrants who get paid like 2k for each successful trip, that is if they arnt just raped or killed when they are done

also the hitmen that the cartel hire are children who are often killed themselves

forget that 80s glamorized bullshit idea you have about drug trafficing and understand its a sad terrible impoverished feild filled with pain agony and suffering for everyone even remotely involved with it

and here come the cucks

Mazda MPV

who idolizes drug dealing spics from 30 years ago to the point where they take their style cues from them, even today?

so many fgts today think anything 80s is cool

this or Countach

>mexiscums dying
>bad

Pick uno

>there is no rich drug dealer
Why do drug dealers exist