What's in your trunk right now, Veeky Forums? Besides the spare

What's in your trunk right now, Veeky Forums? Besides the spare.

>jumper cables
>board games
>spare change of clothes
>oil

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15073220/#q15073220
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>work boots
>lunch cooler

Test light, socket set, screwdrivers, multimeter, breaker bar, 2 gallons of gasoline, quart of atf, extra tail light bulbs, old blanket fur laying on under cars

A blanket to lay down whenever I fold the rear seats and throw my bicycle in. Does the first aid kit count? It's secured in a corner with velcro because there's no seperate pocket for it. That's all.

my work says its like 20k$ in parts alone

Jumpers, spare tire and clothes, a GPS, and some folding chairs. Oh, and some flares and a flashlight. Glovebox has some tools in it, and I'm thinking of adding a toolbox to my trunk, but I think my civic will be fine.

Ur mum

oil and a police light

it's surprisingly empty when I think about it, light bulbs are in the glove box but putting some extra gas in the trunk might be a good idea actually

750kg of soil

a bodybag

pic of trunk

>battery (my car has it in the back)
>jumper cables
>pic related because my car doesn't have a rear wiper and I park it outside, have to back out of driveway
>about 5 litres of gasoline in a small canister
>jack and tools
>a bit of rust under the battery that I treat anually with Fertan, the second owner must have let the battery spill acid

>forgot pic

>2 15" DVC's in a BP
>two amplifiers
>cap
>second battery
>bottle of liqueur (wild berry)
>jumper cables
>some multitools
>no room for anything else
Sorry no pic yet, getting new amp soon.

>jumper cables
>towing rope
>misc tools like screwdrivers and such
>subwoofer
>gloves
>windshield wiper liquid
>auxiliary lights
>snow brush
>detachable snow shovel
>car jack
>car nut spanner

A case of water, some coats, and between my spare and the car is some books

Car cleaning shit
fishing gear
pair of boots
Road atlas
40ml 250mg/ml Testosterone Enanthate
Scissor Jack
Spare bulbs
1/2 ratchet with 19mm socket
Cable ties

Oh and in the spare tire cover is my jumper cables, tow rope, and extra oil

>jumper cables (x2)
>basic socket wrench set
>coolant
>windshield washer
>oil
>steering wheel lock
>pedals lock
>work boots
>(dry) wet wipes for the interior
>bottled tap water for general watery purposes (like rinsing hands, humidifying the dry wet wipes)
>sleeping bag and a bottle of rum for impromptu parties
>hard hat
>umbrella
>some other shit

I live in fear of the day I'll have to get the spare out of under the trunk floor.

>trunk

ive got an amp/battery and subs in my hatch thingy

>fur
kill yourself furfag

>Giving tripfags the attention they crave.

point taken

>jumper cables
>spare fluids of all kinds
>tool box
>tool belt
And I removed the spare for hella sick weight reduction top kek

All I have is a towel, because the whole interior is stripped out of my trunk, weight reduction bro!

So you're into pegging huh?

>Jumper cables
>Oil
>Toolbox
>Leafs from the piece of shit tree that I have to park under every single goddamn day.

my victim

The Art of the deal by Donald Trump
Folders from school
Car cover

>tent
>skateboard
>gas mask

185/16/R45 inch spare tire (stock).
Jumper cables.
Two warning triangles.
10L Fuel can.
4L oil bottle 5-40W Fully Synthetic.
Ice scraper with brush.
Emergency tire inflator can.
8 lug nuts.
A 4 pack of spark plugs.
Fiber towel+wet vax+sponge+plastic brush.
Two pens+20 pack A5 paper.
High visibility vest.
5L washer fluid bottle.
Jack lifter.
A picture of Knugen riding a moose
Spare DI (T7 B235R)

>Keeping the spare
kek
>Mini air compressor
>OEM scissor jack
>Jumper cables
>Brake fluid
>Car cover
>Battery
>Zipties
>Tools
>MRE
>Pizzas (usually)

in the trunk space i just have my bazooka tube strapped against my back seats, aside from the rear cargo tray and some hanging air freshnera thats it, ofcourse i have my oem spare and a small toolbag with a bottle of atf in it

In the back of my pickup I have a spare tire and like 6 or 7 bags of salt for weight

>implying there's a body in that bag

Rolled up tarps are the way to go anyway.

As far as my trunk I don't know, I'll ask the bus driver next time he picks me up.

>1qt of castrol gtx high mileage 10w30
>1qt of castrol transmax
>some coolant
>Walmart justincase emergency kit
>floor jack in a carrying case
>some essential tools
>A full size matching fifth alloy spare wheel, 205/55/16 eagle rs-a
>meguiars wash&wax anywhere spray
>meguiars ultimate interior detailer
>a metric fuckton of microfiber rags

>car jack, blocks of wood for rear wheels just incase,
>extinguisher
>bunch of empty bottles in a massive bag
>some loose bottles
>winter kit (de frosting memespray, gloves, brush, scraper) etc
>dyi tow ring with cable
>empty oil bottles (e39)
>worn bmw badge
>bunch of rags
>three bottle sprays for window cleaning (never again)
>5l of drinking water, for drinking and radiator failures
>set of steering ball joints
>bunch of tools, bunch of paper cutting knives
>a metric ton of bits and bobs, everything you'd ever need pretty much

A couple pairs of dirty ACUs, minimalist tool box, and a tire repair kit

I don't have a trunk

fag

Nothing, no spare no carpet, weight reduction bruh, at work right now so cant take a pic

A shammy, a small jack to replace my shitty scissor one, a tire scrubby, and my toolbox

tarp
rope
tools
jack

My battery, maybe some dust

A bottle jack and associated tools for changing a tire.
A desk fan.
Trim pieces waiting to repaired.

>jumper cables
>funnel
>empty gas can {storage kind)
>socket set w/ hex keys and multi bit screwdriver
>zip ties
>led magnetic light
>Pair of old nikes
>sun shade in the summer
>blanket in the winter

Everything is bungie corded to the hooks in my trunk

All together about 13lbs of stuff

Crown vic bottomless pit trunk. I was moving, most of that stuff is out now. I have a full size spare, jumpers, cigarette lighter powered air pump, and fuses

>What's in your trunk right now, Veeky Forums? Besides the spare.

You should take a look at this archived thread which shows what useful things are carried in cars besides the first aid kit. There are some nice answers in there.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15073220/#q15073220

OEM rubber mat
cardboard box from Costco
paper bags from Trader Joe's
small pillow
small blanket
roll of toilet paper
roll of paper towels
jumper cables
Scooby Doo plush toy

>crown vic
>combat boots
real autism

A lot of diapers, fire extinguisher, jack, tyre, first aid kit, small tool set and probably other stuff I've missed.

Two 12" subwoofers, a military wool blanket and an empty gas can

please tell me that's brushless

Thank goodness I moved up from Response Gear (Big 5 brand) though

>lawn chair
>beer pong cups
>3 toolboxes
>FD coilovers
>Nismo Front Pipe
>oil
>Nismo high flow catalytic converter
>stock RB26 ignition coil harness
>RB26 ignitor
>trash

Trunk organizer bag from Harbor Freight full of stuff I might have use for when traveling or if something happens to the car. Also has cleaning items in it plus one gallon jug of distilled water.

Multiple very stiff and sturdy cardboard boxes with low walled edges laid out in a gridlike pattern to fill out the trunk space. That way items put in the trunk don't slide around much.

Cargo bay net and clips to subdivide the net so that smaller items or bags can fit without sliding around.

2nd car battery. This is OEM as the car officially comes with two batteries due to all the electronics and need to keep utility things like Onstar and computer powered if the other battery is offline being replaced. Otherwise, the hood battery is used for the starter and the trunk battery supports electronics when the EcoTec engine is off at a traffic light or stop sign.

OEM air pump and can of tire goop (no spare tire). I refuse to use the goop as that makes a giant mess on the rim and tire insides. I bet it changes tire balance too and tire can't be patched until a lot of the goop is removed from the surrounding patch area.

Trunk rubber mat (Kraco brand from Sam's Club) with raised edges to contain any liquid spills. Has high raised high friction surface to make it hard for things to slide. The high surface means things might not be soaked if liquid spills since it is help up high above the liquid. All that extra rubber makes it heavier though.

Well it's a single cab pickup so

>behind seat
2x 6x9, amp, 10 inch sub, loaded pistol grip 12 gauge with 6 rounds of 00 buck

>truck bed toolbox
30-30 lever action loaded 4+1, and about 100rds in 10rd sleeves, and a few boxes of slugs and buckshot
Jumper cables
2qt engine oil, 1qt atf, 1qt power steering, 1qt 75w90(dirtbike oil)
20 or so different ratchet straps
15 feet of chain with hooks on each end
30ft tow strap
Ball hitch and receiver slide in
Tools
Rope
Duct tape
Zip ties

I'm sure I'm missing something.

>I'm sure I'm missing something.
How do you stop the baboons from raiding your external toolbox? They will break into everything fast in their search for anything interesting. It's too much to ask if they will stare into the muzzle while they curiously pull the trigger.

I don't have niggers where I live. Only one. He drives a Prius, and he's a business man.

>3x20l cans of gasoline
>Some tools
>Some cloth
>Scissor Jack
I want a first aid kit and Jumper cables, but I keep forgetting to order/buy them

My bow and a set of 8 arrows for self defence. It's a recurve though so I'd have to assemble it and string it first. Then some rattle can paint, clear coat and wet n dry matched to my car. Plus loads of spare plastic bags cause fuck paying 5p for them.

Car jack.
100$.
Dragon dildo.

>gym bag
>school bag
>toolbox
>quart of oil

>truck bed toolbox
That is guaranteed to have zero survival rate here. The only people that have them park the trucks in protected areas at work or in a protected area at home. Otherwise, they don't bother getting any or they leave the boxes unlocked so the lid remains undamaged for rain and dust protection.

Even those all metal truck toolboxes get opened up at our public library. They'll do it in broad daylight and no other homeless will report them because the law of the street is that snitches get what's coming to them. Violence so frequent that the newspapers do not report any vagrant deaths (even murders are not reported). I find that's sad when murders are no longer reported on TV or the newspapers. I consider that a big change in society as compared to when I was a young kid riding happily in the car with my grandpa going to the library to get books to read.

I know Veeky Forums has a big hate for homeowner associations. But one library branch opened up in the middle of a homeowner controlled area as an experiment. Rather than opening big branch buildings, the library was thinking about lots of small waystations where books are dropped off and returns picked up. But the HOA there is "too" rigid about people entering the property to visit the library branch (it can be done) as the security gate to enter the area is annoying. So that experiment of many way stations serving areas and guarded by residents has failed. At least they tried even wild ideas like that to legally have services without becoming homeless magnets for them to eat, sleep, and wash up.

Imagine if someone sits in your truck. They get up and your seat smells like feces. That sometimes happens at my public library's chairs. Would you sit in your truck seat then?

>living in a place full of niggers and degenerates

>plastic utensils
>paper bowls
>paper towels
>work gloves
>fire extinguisher
>hatchet
>collapsible spade
>flashlight
>flares
>ponchos
>wrench set

and yet no fucking jumper cables, yee

When I saw this I looked at it for a solid 30 seconds wondering "how the hell did he stack all that shit up so it wouldn't fall over?"

>trunk

i only drive hatch backs

>jumper cables
>fire extinguisher
>towing rope
>umbrella x2
>few clots to clean hands and put on groud when going under car
>tools to fix 90% of possible problems that doesn't involve replacing parts
>reflective jacket
>windshield cleaner
>ratchet with rope x4 (tfw proper roof mount)
>plastic utensils
>toilet paper
>multimeter
>vinyl gloves
>work gloves
>tools to change tire
>wd40
>medkit
>Russian how fix everthing in your car book, basically you can disassemble and reassemble your car with that(tfw can't read Russian)
>more misc shit

why would you not keep the spare?

>battery ;^)
>tire iron
>CD changer
>scissor jack

Mold
Air
Moldy air

Good on him

Who needs Jumper Cables when you have a Manual transmission?

Enjoy pushing that motherfucker on a flat.
Best part about my 3 bikes, including the FI one, is push starting at less than a walking pace.
Cars, not so much.

>not being able to easily push a car
how does it feel to have noodle arms?

>Tools (big socket set)
>Spare direct ignition cassette
>no spare
I really need to get a spare tire

I don't have a trunk ;_;

>old pic
>"trunk" currently empty besides some tie downs from the other day

>back seats are three individual buckets instead of a row
what the fuck

also good luck getting a push when you're in the middle of nowhere. sometimes it's good to be able to get yourself out of a situation without having to rely on the presence of a good samaritan

that shit's boxed up like it's the fucking lost ark of the covenant

Know how I know you're in the Army? Because you drive a Mustang and you're probably gay

spare shirt
Gym bag
9mm pistol
linen cloth
approx $13 in car wash tokens

Because it's 450lbs of crate motor, user.

each seat can move separably or removed, with all seats removed I get 2m long flat space
and right one has integrated baby seat

A jackstand and tire iron but those are in the spare compartment, does that count?

Why don't you store your pistol in the glove box?

ZX6R engine and a bunch of tools.

everything that's missing here
;_;

trunk liner and ECU strapped to the trunk wall
spare is in the frunk

is that the renault 1.3 or 1.4 diesel engine?

let me guess 3rd cylinder bushins got trashed along with the camshaft?

The spare is under the surface of the boot anyway.
> Dried mud
> Work jacket
> Work high-vis vest
> Roll of sticky labels
> Cable ties
> Box, containing pens, markers, sticky labels, spare work gloves, a whiteboard eraser, whiteboard cleaning fluid, a roll of binbags, a few bags (since they charge for them now), and some random paperwork I forgot to clear out.

I don't keep tools or fluids in the car. They're heavy to drag around and thus waste fuel.
5-10lb of assorted crap for work is fine, though.

How does it not fall over while driving?

Have you thought this through?

Just pic related. I really don't like having all sorts of crap in there as it's plastic lined so everything slides around.

>I really don't like having all sorts of crap in there as it's plastic lined so everything slides around.

At your local warehouse shopping club, the produce section usually has lots of unloaded boxes stacked up waiting to be taken to the box squasher. These are superstrong and have very stiff sides (since produce cannot be squashed or it goes bad). Their sides vary from 3.5 inches to 6 inches tall. They're free of course.

Get a bunch and place them side by side in your trunk. This subdivides your trunk into sections. So if stuff does slide, they can only side within the box. If you get smaller low-sided boxes to place within the bigger boxes, this limits sliding even further.

LIghtweight and effective. And free.

Kicker L7 2x12'' subwoofer

>without having to rely on the presence of a good samaritan

How does this work with jumper cables?

These things are a lifesaver