Also first for succ

BRAVO HACKAZAKI

OFFICIAL /dsg /PC FC AT HW OF LOTHRIC

GET YOUR ASSES OVERHERE

MEAT WEAPONS ARE FOR FAGS
HORNET RINGS ARE FOR STRAIGHTS

seriously though no hornet rings

t. 212 poiseman

Who's cuter, Karla or Yuria? Or Sirris? Or Anri?

what is the level range for pvp in ds3?

Lothric

Sorry Lutgardis, couldn't resist. Are we married now or what?

SL1 to SL802

I dont give a fuck homo, get in my FC before I suck your dick

Playing das 2 again, not sotfs. Give recommends.

Is Ds2 really that bad

Sure I guess
this is the happiest day of my life ;_;
not really

Don't give Drake attention

>last game in the series
>shortest game
>filled to the brim with shitty references
>massive amounts of on-disc cut content that will be sold as DLC
>no dynamic lighting system when even basic indie games have them
>rehashed areas
>rehashed NPCs
>rehashed animations
>invasions sucks
>Heavy armor sucks
>armor sets don't even fit properly
>brown and grey
>shit AI
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>awful scaling balance
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one LOCKED BEHIND THE FINAL BOSS
>awful covenants
>no blue eye orb
>blue sentinels and darkmoons the exact same
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for special weapons resulting in less weapon variety than BB
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frames
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>pyromancy is the quality of casters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>b-but the DLC will save it!
lmfao

It's one of the best but buyers remorse plagues das3 shills

>Join Aldrich Faithful late-game
>Nothing but gank squads with dry finger
>Take a shot every time they point at the ground

What's even the fucking point.

Well I'm not sure if I can even be summoned, are we using a password? Sorry I'm new to Fight Clubs.

>try to use sorceries
>they deal good damage but are easy to dodge and don't do much
>try to use miracles
>buffs are alright but the damage spells are lackluster
>dark magic
>it's a meme

Why is pyromancy the best option of them all?

>Invade area
>See host and two phantoms
>Black crystal out

That simple. And it's not like you lose anything from getting ganked on as a Faithful either.

The password is always
dsg
Sometimes it takes a while to be summoned

dsg

put your signs on these planks here right outside the very fourth bonfire of the game

tell me your character name too, so I know to give you first-time priority

Because you can get Chaos Vestiges really fucking early and it melts everything except things in the Demon Ruins. Its the pyromancy equivalent to Crystal Soul Spear, yet it doesnt suck complete and total ass. Its basically a scaled up Fire Orb, and doesnt penalize you for trying to do more damage in a single cast like most sorceries do, and isnt unlocked at the very end of the game like Sunlight Spear is.

is that depression...

Same desu. Also I already threw your ring away since I had one already.

Figures, I have 3 of them, one for each playthrough.
I only need a few +2 rings

no...

I got summoned, it was clearly a mistake though because I'm only level 40 and my build ain't worth shit. I was mostly asking what the level range was so I could know what level to work towards.

if i wasn't hosting i could just give you the souls you need

30, 60, 80, 100, 120(+5) are the meta level brackets.

We're all 120's here

Making a co-op character to play through with a friend whose new to Dark Souls 1.

Should I go for a pyromancer funbuild, or a cleric funbuild?

>tfw never pcbf married

Well this is still my first playthrough so I'd feel a bit shitty about cheating past the rest of it, thanks for the info though.

Drake why are you dressed as me. It's disconcerting, as is the behavior in this club.

Why not take a stab at marrying Anri :^)

No hornet ring is fine. Parrying in this game isn't really viable, it is simply too tricky to pull off, especially with lag involved, you cannot rely on parries. The best use of hornet ring would be for backstabs, which are not that good in ds3, despite having their uses even in the meta and top tier play, so making backstabs more rewarding makes sense, considering their sorry state now.

People who whine about hornet ring are the same people who whine about r1 spam or bs fishing or running attack spam, they do not understand how the game works.

>no, hornet ring is fine
fix, filthy punctuation making things ambigious

>tfw parried someone earlier in the FC
It was needed, fuck RHH.

consistency has nothing to do with it

it gives an enormous reward for virtually no effort

if you want horny homos in your PC FC BFs host your own nerd

Reminder the only true marriage rings are darkmoon, obscuring and wolf. Every other ring shows you're only worth a single NG playthrough and that your bf doesn't care about you

It's fine but it's not that fun to be one shotted at a friendly FC. In my opinion it's okay to leave that for outside duels.

1st for best weapon

I have a non mage build currently with 8 conchords at SL30

Nearly have 10

I will soon have my ring of proposal

What if my two proposals were done with FaP+2, and they accepted twice

holy shit what is going on in this FC lmao

start fighting you huge nerds before I go berserk with a 99 faith lightning blade 99 str/dex/luck hollow estoc

>that faggot who attacks the FC host

if you're that guy, why do you do it? Covenant rewards aren't that good unless you're looking to respec, which I get. Anyone not looking to respec though, WHY? You put down your sign to fucking duel, why not actually not be a faggot and participate instead of attacking the host and looking like a huge douche AND getting the entire rest of the club to take you down just to keep fighting.

Like, why fucking bother honestly?

Emerald Herald

Get a real computer and buy SotFS when it goes on sale.

It has lots of flaws that it rightly gets called out on. But it is still fun, and I give it points for not being afraid to try something new instead of directly re-hashing DaS1.

The problem with Dark is that you don't even get half the options for it until you free Karla, which is right before you face Yhorm. They even completely removed the Hexes class of magic, just shunting them all into Dark Sorceries, Dark Miracles and Dark Pyromancies.

Cleric is probably better since you'll get pretty much immediate access to Sunbros covenant and Lightning Spear was still good back then.

I have 3 FaPs +2, that's nothing

It makes my peepee tingle

Never done it, but I imagine it's for the lulz.

I kill FC hosts so they stop fucking summoning me to their shitty FCs.

I want to 1v1, not watch people fight. Fuck off kikelover.

>it gives an enormous reward for virtually no effort
It gives no reward for no effort. If you get parried, it is your own fault

My point was that, if you get parries, it is your own fault. The only real use hornet has is backstabs, but even they are in a sorry state now. When latency is involved, players playing unpredictably and centering their game plan around it, it is not viable to go for parries. This is why nobody uses hornet ring or parries among top players, hornet ring is for backstabs and for backstabs it is balanced, because it pretty much needs to always occupy a ring slot and can in fact never come into play for the whole duel, it is a very risky investment, but it can pay off massively, if you manage to pull off a backstab.

Obviously because this is Veeky Forums, and being a massive faggot who ruins other peoples' fun is what you're supposed to do.

parrying isn't an "if" thing, it's a "when" thing

FUCK DEPRESSION I DIDNT REALIZE YOU WERE THAT LOW

SORRY FAMALAM

sorry drizzy i mightbe a little drunk

When you lose a quarter of HP every tine you whiff, you should only land a parry versus shitters

The problem is that parrying is a when, which never happens, if you are playing properly. If you are stupid enough to get parried, i would suggest you to git gud.

Yeah yeah but I don't see the issue in not wanting hornet ring in an FC.

Anyone on ps4 want to help me move stuff to a new char?

It might take a bit because its from two dif chars

Unrelated note, any fun weapons for a luck-based sorc with a religious theme? Thinking notched whip but there has to be something better

If you are talking about non /dsg/ no password FCs, you are completely wrong.

If you are talking about /dsg/ FCs, you are correct.

If I invade your shitty fighting game reject klub I am 100% going to attack the host because A: Souls games are not fighting games, B: I have 30% less HP than everyone in the FC and C: I specifically invaded to get the invasion experience, not to duel people. If I wanted to duel, I would use a duel sign.

Post your favorite location, and a little thing about you.

I thought mushrooms in ds1 were friendly based upon if you killed one of the little shrooms, and if you ever killed one that's when they became hostile. I was wrong.

>i have never been parried before in my entire life not one single time if you get parried you might as well just kill yourself holy shit you're so bad

this is what you sound like desu. i hope you get hornet riposted by a scythe irl

It penalises players, who actually use backstabs in pvp, which is not easy to do in any way, without hornet a regular combo would do more damage than a backstab. This is why running hornet is ok in my opinion
You do not understand, good players get parried so rarely, that it doesn't matter. If you use parries, it will give you an advantage 1% of the time, all others you are going to get fucked. Parries are a non factor against reactive fast weapon users, get over it.

Yes, but the spells are so bad. Affinit yis a worse Crystal Soulmass, Dark Edge is alright but it's easy to stop, it's a fucking mess.
Gnaw and the black pyromancies are good I guess.

Dahnald kill yourself so you aren't in Ember form.

>healing CCS fag with tears gets absolutely shit on
lmoa

It's not about your opinion, man, it's just about preference in a friendly FC.

except this is a /dead shitposting general/ PCFC

nobody here uses meta weapons

nobody here is a reactive fast weapon user

nobody here is an exceptionally skilled "ihave never been parried before in my entire professional dark soul fighting career" metafagging scumbag

therefore your entire argument is moot. hornet rings are not allowed in my PC FC BF

I ACCIDENTALLY THE HOST
IM SORRY

Ps4 btw, also if anyone is willing to, ill give a plus 3 moron blade for a plus 0

My favourite location is unironically pic related

When I first played the game I didn't know about estus healing, (I had stuff equipped, tabbed past it and didn't read lol) I thought the only way you could heal was using humanity (I manually browsed for it) and that you had to do each level with your current HP and use humanity to heal if you find it

I got to pic related before I figured that out, hence why I love it so much. It was brutal

I only figured out about the estus flask when I summoned a phantom and he was low health and asked me to heal him and I didn't know what he was talking about

When did you realize Dark Souls 3 was a complete cashgrab?

For me, it was the moment that stupid fuck Siegward came down the elevator.

Rude Arton, rude.

>btfo by Drake

How pathetic.

Woah, rude, you are no longer a PC FC BF

When I farmed the bowl users for their bowl weapon, didn't get it, and then farmed for their saw weapon and got a completely different one that isn't what they used at all

I thought to myself, if they're this fucking lazy already, what the hell is instore later?

Once I met the silver knights and they didn't drop their weapons I basically quit the game for a few days out of disgust

Painted World. I am the greatest.

>wanting to be me
Truly sad.

Go host instead of the attention whore.
You promised

HOST THE FC YOU USELESS LEECH

>being clinically retarded

Please stop finishing off the fighters, it only wastes everybody's time.
Oh, and fight instead of doing fuck all with a shield, we could have a FFA now.

>No Undead Saw Machete

>bleed

>buffable, infuseable

>two hand, R1's are greataxe
>one hand, R1's are horizontal curve sword swings
>two hand R2 is the butcher knife slam slice R2

>L2 is a vertical slam spam fest

Still pissed

>miyazak
>fun

someone please kill this alice creature

its triggering me

And I will. I wasn't expecting to be out so long.

>bullying your fcbf
what the fuck

>greataxe
>moveset

Keep on dreaming.

What weapons aren't allowed? I mostly play vidya for fun so I don't know these things anymore.

>being me
Keep on dreaming

>not treating your bf as a fucktoy only used for your pleasure

Why?

Nothing is disallowed, just don't be a very passive player as that is boring to both fight and watch. People might frown if you use top-tier weapons like Carthus but just don't act like a shitter and you'll be good.

Literally nothing is exclusively banned except for the Hornet Ring

If I see you using one without both parties consenting I'm going to remove your kidney with no anesthesia

speaking of fucktoys

where is depression

>tfw want to be bullied by lutgardis

It's not a cashgrab if I didn't pay for it.

When DaS2 came out.

What build are you guys making for the dlc?

>tfw out of FP and WA doesn't kill
fug

I've currently got a 40/40 quality build with Longsword and Carthus primed and ready to go.

Making a strength Pyro barbarian right now