/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

More Gun

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

Other urls found in this thread:

pureplaystation.com/gta-onlines-shark-cards-have-made-500000000/2016/04/
gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-online-revenue-2016/
ibtimes.co.in/rockstar-made-over-half-billion-dollars-revenue-gta-5-online-674663
ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-reportsannual
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No sights

>56 likes
wut

dead when

why are niggers the most brotier when it comes to doing heists?

Cause you're a cuck.

fuck off sweden

maze tower or lombank /gtag/?

Would GTAO benefit from being a standalone game or something with a paid subscription?

I'd rather pay for quality than get shit for free. Ideally, GTAO in it's current state would be good, but we don't live in that world.

Arcadius

I love the view from Lombank. Maze seems convenient, but it's a high-traffic area.

Lombank for wageslaving.

I have 700K, should I wait untill 1 mil to make the company stuff or should I just blow it all on cars, guns and prostitutes?

dont buy the office and shit. It's a meme and a waste of at least $1.2 million. Crates is boring as fuck. I bought the office on sale for $800k then a small $200k warehouse and it was a rip off. I probably made around a million then never did crates again

A million is nothing for the commodity of spawning buzzards near you, plus recovering impounded vehicles and having them delivered.

Plus vip 24/7

Is the ps4 gtag crew active?

Would it really matter. R* made billions off Shark Cards alone and see how the content has been diminishing over GTAO's lifetime, then TakeTwo's CEO stance on kinda backing off on GTAO recently. If anything we can just hope the next iteration of GTAO is better. Hopefully the character will carry over.

I get on every week or so, but without an update ps4 crew is dead as fuck.

>R* made billions off Shark Cards alone
Why not just say they made trillions of dollars if you're just going to shitpost about how bad the free multiplayer that you've spent weeks of time on was?

There's always people playing but never a ton. It doesn't help that half the crew is in one time zone and the other half is in a completely different time zone

My point was that even with a sub it wouldn't make a difference on GTAO "being good". They've made enough money to make at least 2 games with GTAV's budget. Learn what shitposts actually are.

You're definitely shitposting if you're inflating your figures by that much to implicate R* or T2. They're only official statement about sharkcard earnings came a year or so after the game came out and it was just "sharkcards made nearly half as our game sales this quarter." Purely speculative reasoning IS shitposting.

How do we save /gtag/?

kys

Purge trannies and let the literal whos take over.

I assume this sale is a good sign that the DLC is soon. I mean these deals are just to drain people's money right?

>sweden being the country to jab at
>when they're deporting such a huge amounts of niggers that the muslim world is calling for retaliation
>while norway has basically said that they will take anyone that sweden deports

>still misusing the word shitpost
Anyways it's no secret they've made billions on GTAV alone. From financial statements and court documents we know they've made at least $500,000,000 on Shark Cards alone and it's only growing since then. That's pretty damn close to a billion, it's not speculative at all. Combine the two and it's just an absurd high amount.
Also Take Two's CEO have made excited statments on wanting to push travel between multiple cities for GTAO and Story DLCs, but changed his tone later as GTAO "needs to take a break." It's just taking in what's given.

>From financial statements and court documents we know they've made at least $500,000,000 on Shark Cards alone
Do you have a single source to back that up?

Yes retard. Financial statements and court documents. Stop being retarded on purpose.

Of course, here you go.
pureplaystation.com/gta-onlines-shark-cards-have-made-500000000/2016/04/

gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-online-revenue-2016/

ibtimes.co.in/rockstar-made-over-half-billion-dollars-revenue-gta-5-online-674663

Also revenue statements and court documentation. Anything else?

None of those link the existing financial records or objective court docs and the ib times site makes articles from domislive videos. Stop wasting my time.

I'm even taking a look at the .pdf's intended for shareholders and no mention of specific sharkcard "digital revenue" at all. From what I gather they bundle sharkcard sales with digital-only releases of games. I think you were just talking shit.

Would you kindly share these sources then? I mean I provided numerous sources myself that you shrugged off without any proper reason so if you have concrete stuff, I would like to correct myself if I'm wrong. From what I've seen digital slaes aren't included from many financial statements. Also I doubt the Director would lie in court about the sales of Shark Cards and number of active players online.
Just curious why are you defending Shark Cards so hard? I though everyone hated microtransaction.

Your sources were clickbait sites with zero integrity that report on baseless speculation for that sweet ad money.

Here are T2 financial reports and I couldn't even find those supposed court documents that your clickbait sites discuss.

ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-reportsannual

Please don't waste my time again reporting on any number next to "digital" since I looked at them all and "digita" covers digitally sold copies of the game + sharkcards. If you can find any mention of specific digital currency sales, cite the pages.

Okay, I managed to find some site that compiled the lawsuit with the aforementioned 500mil and it was on a list of complaints compiled by the plaintiff's lawyer which would get debated in court also without source. What a fucking colossal waste of time.

I just erased my entire long post detailing and trying to calculate the revenue and legal statements alongside said documents until you just found it.
Dunno why you thought this entire time it was just mindless shitposting. I'm a huge fan of Rockstar.

Have you seen some of the posts in here?

Alright I can't blame you for that. Sorry if I came off as an asshole. Never thought I'd get into a discussion about a company's financial and revenue statements in /gtag/ where posts about blowing up Chrome Karumas with Jets is the norm.

post gta5 expansions r* could have made if they gave a shit

lost & damned 2

ballad of lamar

las venturas stories

>two phoned in rehashes
>gave a shit

They could have made a wacky vigilante story DLC where you dress up as a sidekick to some big vigilante guy, basically making fun of all the grimdark "super-hero" movies nowadays. Like a psychopath jumping out of some alley and chopping some guy who's just jaywalking into pieces and someone stands in the distance going, "He saved us..." seems right in Rockstar's direction of what they would do.
Would also open up a bunch of comedic outfit options, and force the player to wear some sort of super hero costume to play the missions. Hell, could even base an entire heist on it, too.

What was that superhero show on gtav?

no

>lost & damned 2

At least I brought something to the table in terms of adding to the thread. You did nothing.

dead as fuck

is there any way to join the double rp playlist from in game or is it only when you load in?

Just like the game.

they are the same country

They function pretty wildly differently.

Which gun feels the most satisfying to use in-game?

Lamar pistol

>been saving up for an organization office the past two weeks
>offices are now half price, options are 25% off

Hahahahahahahahaahhahaha cuck

What did he mean by this?

I just started playing this, who wants to cart me around and put up with my constant state of confusion? my character is a cute twink by the way

Also I have a futo

Hahahahahahahahaahhahaha newcuck

Yes , I just started playing

I know but I want to play with my good friends here with Veeky Forums

What's your name?

Hugh Mungus

>Get into my own public lobby
>Buy crates
>Mission doesn't launch but eats my money
Fuck you game

why is this allowed?

feels good though desu

Stop being a faggot.

Fuck off retard, kill yourself

You're the one losing money faggot. Stop being such a mad retard.

Who gives a shit, go suck on a dick faggot

Haha stop being so mad

Haha stop being so retarded

Imagine if this thread were dead and people had to get their (You)s elsewhere

Are you really this retarded?

Are you really this mad?

guys pls be nice to eachother

kill yourself

You better not be pretending to be this retarded.

You better be pretending to be THIS mad

Do you even know what anything means retard?

Do you, you fucking faggot?

Literally kill yourself for being this mad faggot.

Fuck off retard

mods delet thread pls or these asshole will never shut up

Kek you're so mad retard

>Being this fucking stupid
Kill yourself

>being this fucking mad
Kill you'reself

>Can't even spell
What a fucking retard, back to preschool with you

Are you really this retarded/mad/faggot?
Just give up on life retard. You don't have a chance at being worth anything.

Stop being mad, faggot

Stop being faggot, mad

Anyone post literally anything game related

>le epic switch words around
Back to >>>/reddit/

I know you are, but what am I?

thanks for keeping the thread alive guys

>n-no u
Case in point. Retard BTFO. End of discussion.

>he will keep replying
kek
>being this mad