If I buy a used car of the craigslist and the owner sold it to me KNOWING it had a bad motor...What recourse do I have?

If I buy a used car of the craigslist and the owner sold it to me KNOWING it had a bad motor...What recourse do I have?

Other urls found in this thread:

mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Carolina/Mecklenburg-County-NC/Sarah-Irene-Snyder.69296217.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that sure is a cheesy pizza

As is, is as is

AS IS

as in no recourse

Ask a lawyer

Depends on how long after purchase and probably only small courts might award you repair bill reimbursement if your lucky.

Look into the Lemon Law.
Can you prove he knew?

That's not cp, that's Sarah Snyder posing on the balcony of an apartment in the New York by Gehry Building.

Lemon law is only for new cars or certified used from a dealership

Can you prove he knowingly sold you a car with a bad motor?

>Can you prove he knew?
I know it in my heart

You should be sued for your autism. What retard buys a car with a bad motor unknowingly?
It's as is

She needs to work out a little

You walk out the door every day knowing you have a bad body. My recourse on you for that is the same as yours on the guy who sold you your car i.e. none.

engine swap

500$ and 1 afternoon

Yeah but who wants some crappy low mileage LS1?

None.

I don't think anyone would consider that pizza, and she doesn't look very cheesy to me

every Japanese rwd owner

how old is she?

who is this hohtinga owminga?

she is a coal burner

Sarah Snyder, 21, blacked by 17yo Jaden Smith.

Caveat emptor

Imagine how dumb in the head you gotta be to hang around that stupid fucking nigger and not get a brain aneurysm.

>I'm a jealous fag mad that he's fucking a girl hotter than anything I will ever touch

cool story bro

Oh shit , isnt that illegal?
What does his parents think?

>What does his parents think?
The father parks using two spaces at starbucks since he doesn't want people parking next to him risking a door ding. So that is the type of parents that raised this child to be bold and go out to get what he wants.

These males grow up big and fast at a young age. So 17 can be pretty big. She's probably looking more at his size than his age.

None, buyer beware.

>The father parks using two spaces at starbucks
Will Smith does that?

did you buy a 2006 sti? black?

>small claims
>not laughing you out of the courtroom over this
kek

>lemon law
>applying to private sales
kek

Where are her nips?

Put a turbo Cummins motor on it

In her butteh

>What recourse do I have?
Extralegal termination

>Will Smith does that?
Yeah, it made the gossip last year when the latest movie was still in progress for Independence Day 2: Resurgence. Will Smith wanted 50 million dollars to star in the sequel and FOX turned him down.

what car does will smith drive?

Any paperwork signed when you bought the car that addresses condition or says "as is?"

If not, standard fraud laws apply. If seller knowingly misrepresented condition of vehicle with intent to mislead you into buying it, and you relied on those misrepresentations, and you were damaged, you have a case.

Probably a Chrysler ruined with a bunch of unnecessary chrome

Only if you can prove that he advertised it as having a good motor, while knowing it had a bad one. But if he never made any promises about how good the motor is there isn't shit you can do.

If the buyer wrote it somewhere in the description, you're fucked

Now, go fix that shit. That's half the fun of owning a car.

fuckin disgusting desecrating waste of prime white girl

>Sarah Snyder, 21, blacked by 17yo Jaden Smith.

Jaden gets around with lots of women. This photo is from November 2015 when he was with someone else. As for the past few days. he was just recently partying with the kardashians on top of some skyscraper penthouse.

He's a rapper and actor.

>you have a case.
I hope you fuck that guy good, OP. I hate people like that.

Pretty sure that's willow, chief...

>the owner sold it to me KNOWING it had a bad motor...What recourse do I have?

Even if it says "AS IS", if it can be proved that he willfully deceived you (defrauded), then the "as is" phrase can be invalidated. The seller is allowed to know of problems and then sell "as is" without penalty. What the seller cannot do is engage in a pattern of fraud and deceit to conceal the problem and then use "as is" to absolve him of responsibility.

It may take a lawyer to interpret the fine points and put things together. If you don't have evidence, then it will be difficult because "as is" is pretty strong. That's why some people have witnesses in attendance or a secret recording.

Picture: Sarah Irene Snyder has a history of bad behaviour. She was charged with felony grand larceny in trying to steal a $16,000 handbag from a home she was visiting for a party.

She is 21 as seen below in her legal info. It should be real since it is what law enforcement had when she was arraigned. She is pretty light weight (not fat) so she would feel somewhat bony in your arms. She believes in strong tongue action.

mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Carolina/Mecklenburg-County-NC/Sarah-Irene-Snyder.69296217.html

Shhhh. You know what happens behind closed doors especially when these people are obviously party mad, wild, and sexxxoring all the time.

fucking nothing. you got played

Go to his house and demand the money back. If he refuses, break his knee caps with a baseball bat. Seriously is this your first craigslist transaction?

checked

legally?.... friggin nuthin. take a crap on his stoop or something

>Ask a lawyer
and do what was said in There are still lawyers that offer free consultations to see if they want to take your case on or not. At least ask around.

>Pretty sure that's willow
That doesn't stop a lot of stuff from happening as you very well know.

>mecklenburg county
>in fucking huntersville
I fucking live here and I'm just hearing about this now?

kek

OP confirmed for Craigslist newb.

>looking for a car on craigslist
>"Wow, this car is $2000 cheaper than all the rest of similar make and model. IT'S ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!"
>buy car
>it explodes on the way home
>"THERE WAS NO INDICATION THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!! Lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit!"

>Pretty sure that's willow,

This is willow.

>What recourse do I have?
>Sold AS IS

If the original advertisement mentioned anywhere that the car was in perfect condition, then you still have problems due to AS IS. Cars can go bad later. You have to prove he knew the engine was bad to the point that it was going to fail. Just a bad engine is not enough. The degree of severity has a legal term but I forget that legal name, but it's something necessary in AS-IS cases. Then, you also have to prove deception occurred. That is difficult since the classic defense is either Oliver North or "you misunderstood". Then you have to prove the deception was deliberate. And yes, both deception and deliberateness are two separate things legally speaking.

If it's an individual seller, you can have the judge annul the sale. If there were multiple people involved or fake documentation, possible conspiracy to defraud and that would nullify the sale. Remember that "as is" doesn't defend fraudulent sales nor does it defend illegal sales.

>"Wow, this car is $2000 cheaper than all the rest of similar make and model. IT'S ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!"

You know, the world does have quite a few "too good to be true" cases in it. But yes, you are generally right that in a normal marketplace, cars are going to have problems concealed in order to increase profit. The problem about Craigslist is that it is full of scammers and liars who SINCERELY believe that it's your problem and not theirs if they manage to scam you. That's what makes it challenging to buy something good on CL. No seller will offer a warranty because then buyers would buy a car, swap their bad parts for the good parts, then return the car to the seller as being faulty. People do that to Costco and Target already with appliances.

>She needs to work out a little
5 foot 5 inches at 100 pounds

COAL BURNER
O
A
L

B
U
R
N
E
R

>racism

Not cool. Try reading Global Rule #3 some time, loser.

Is this will smith's audition for juwanna man or something when he was younger?

Get a load of this cuck.

>literally the body of a 11 year old
>hot

MODS

What does it even mean?