/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/?
mega.nz/#!sYQ1GJaC
nexusmods.com/fallout4/latestmods/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've got word of another settlement that needs your help

The board rather respects you by the end of things and you'll be able to groom a successor as long as you don't die suddenly.

Shaun was groomed to be the successor, and he undid almost everything his predecessor was working towards

Oh Shank. Even if the other raiders are bastards, I like you. I won't kill you.

>The board
>Respecting the SS

I certainly didn't get that impression. I feel certain, given the Institute's track record of eliminating and replacing their "problems," that as soon as the SS stepped out of line, he'd be just another problem dealt with.

>And in terrible teleportation accident the Sole Survivor died, and was mourned, before the Institute went back to business as usual.

Or

>Unknown to anyone but the Board, the Sole Survivor was replaced with a Synth after being teleported directly into an incinerator, his brain already scanned during a visit to to the doctor. No one dared question why his policies suddenly started aligning with the old ways again.

Yeah, no. Institute proponents are deluded unless they play an SS that does actually agree with their methods. Mine does, and Far Harbor was amazing in that there was no stress with replacing the Atom leader, and reporting the rogue synths base. But tying to change them? Doomed from the start.

>I certainly didn't get that impression. I feel certain, given the Institute's track record of eliminating and replacing their "problems," that as soon as the SS stepped out of line, he'd be just another problem dealt with.
They're afraid of you. Give them a reason to be. Murder them all Johnny.

ps4 users after jap-crap pulled the plug on console mods.

Pretty sure killing them all is 3/4 of the endings to FO4.

>Shit, shouldn't have posted so close to ded thead.

So, who did your SILVER SHROUD(!!!) side with in the MQ? I'm struggling to decide who is most fitting. I would say maybe the Railroad, if only because of how little affect it leaves on the wider world, but it involves murdering kids. Wheras the Minutemen requires also being a General, which kind of clashes with whole 'unassuming secret identity' theme.

We need an Unstoppables alternate path, where the Mechanist/Isabella Cruz builds the teleporter, and you do the entire MQ to stop the Institure as the Shroud.

Ha, that'd have been brilliant. I'd have been extremely impressed with Nuka World had it added a Raider ending to the game.

Can I get an opinion on my autism?
posted in last thread.

>tfw can't become an East Coast Caesar

Tryna justify becoming full raider after playing a neutral good Merc the whole game who did the peace ending. Figure after seeing all the failures of the Commonwealth group, plus dead wife and dead son, as well as trying to do the right thing in Far Harbor and seeing how much good intentions can become tainted I figure it makes a kinda sense.

Too bad I can't make the Minutemen and Raiders work together, but I never liked Preston much anyway the condescending prick.

Also should I raid the first settlement I take, or talk em off. What are the pros/cons

Make it an even 4/4 then.

Its beautiful

I don't see any flaws in your reasoning, but in the end, it's your character and I don't know all that much about it.

So I stopped playing this a while ago but a combination of Survival mode being added and general boredom has caused me to try it again

IS it just me or is modding in 4 really finicky? My NV game has 100+ mods and no worse for wear but with 4 some of the installed mods work and others just don't work at all.

Depends of the mod authors updated their stuff.

>PS4 crybabies at shitgaf bitching about BUGTHESDA LIED TO US, SONY IS INNOCENT!

>tfw PC modder who reads about it

It's a really strange move on Sony's part considering they allowed modding with UT3.

Did that allow custom sound and textures

There was a sort of idea based of metal gear a couple threads back that pretty much summed up how raider SS made sense.

Anyone save this thing?

Considering the most popular mods I can remember were Gears of War and Halo characters and a snowboarding mod I'd say yes.

hm.
Well, I'm trying to get this one (ww.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9034) to work so I can RP as a Ranger but it's not adding the stuff in and I can't find the console codes when I search for them.

I want to see this

> when nearly a decade later mistress playstation can still do no wrong

It's also really going to affect sales for any future Bethesda games. Consolebabs will go for Xbone en masse

>ww
Nice URL dumbass

>only "proof" is a random image of a "Bethesda employee" who gets basic facts wrong

Any damage-enhancing mods that don't make Survival game a complete pushover?

I'm tired of having to shoot 20 bullets into triggeredmen whereas they one shot me in survival.

How exactly do these frames work? You'd think if bethesda was gonna focus so much on them, they'd think about the small details. The head can't even fit through the neck hole.

Yeah, there should be, like, an animation that plays when you enter or exit power armor, which would show how those frames work and how the head actually would fit through that neck hole.

Thanks user, I never noticed that, and now it's going to bug the shit out of me.

The back doesn't open that much ingame so the head opening is much bigger

Also I wonder how hard it would be to be remove the entire frame mechanic and removable plates and just have them be very heavy outfit pieces again. Same animations, same size, but no frame to get in and out of.

Some siting animations and animations for all the crap you can't do in power armor would be nice too

If there's one thing 4 does right, it's the PA
T-60 is pure sex

Sadly I can't seem to find it after ctrl-fing through like a dozen threads using what I was certain were words that showed up in the posts related to the post.

No it's garbage

Agreed.

You were so close:
>If there's one thing 4 does right, it's the PA
Yes.
>T-60 is pure sex
Absolutely not.

>mfw xboner/pc

>that feel when when

How the fuck do the hands work then? They're just handles the wearer holds onto.

The T-60 is like the T-45, but cooler in every way. What do you dislike about it?

>want to mod the game so that I can build a settlement at a place where there's literally nothing, just a plot of land
>enabling mods disables achievements

That's why you need power armor training.

Pressure on different parts of them move the frame's fingers.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/?
Stop being lazy

>The T-60 is like the T-45, but has more useless shit and a staggering number of unnecessary details tacked onto it
FTFY

I didn't actually know this was possible, which is why I didn't google it. Thanks.

It really isn't.

Modeller didn't bother to add the buttons and switches on them because you will rarely ever be close enough to examine them, also the complexity of getting natural hand movement is part of the reason power armor training is a thing
Basically it's a Waldo rig like you'd see in film puppetry for controlling a puppet's hands or limbs.

Wrist movement you just twist or tilt the controls, outer side of the wrist seems to have a mechanism for that.

Sure you're not thinking of the X-01 there bud? If you wanna talk unnecessary shit, then the raider PA must really make you piss your pants with rage.

sp why did they get rid of wait anywhere again? because fuck you?

Humor me. What extra unnecessary stuff

So, it's like wearing a motorcycle?
Or using Motorhead a la 7th Stand User

B-because of the realism!

You wouldn't stand in place for 24 hours!

SABAKU NO WA ORE NO PAAWU ARMORU DA

>Have all achievements now
Welp.

Got ruined by an Assaultron and hadn't saved in ~1:30 hours.
RIP

No, the Raider PA looks fine because it's meant to be garbage welded to a frame. It does what's intended. It's not meant to be high-tech or the best pre-war tech in existence.

And the X-01 is okay.

Every other armor >>>>>>>>>>> T-60

I was in the bath today and thought "Consumables should be tied to AP"

Think about it. You pause the game to heal yourself for as much damage you need. This wouldn't be a problem if food and stims weren't so plenty.

In the original games, healing yourself was more of a tactical decision.

>Not using Survival transistion saving

You must hate yourself

I just use an autosave item, I hadn't in a while

>install new script extender
>fucks up the mods that worked fine without it and need to redownload everything from scratch to get the latest updates

What kind of cancerous mods are you running then?

I was running mostly illumination, audio, climate, water mods.
But before updating the Script extender the game just fucking worked.

Do I have to disable in-game DoF if I use an ENB preset that has one? Or do ENB presets automatically override it?

Well, I don't know what to tell you except stop being autistic and making minute edits to shit that are still being updated.
Honestly, I don't know. Try disabling mods groups or one at a time.

I just started to redownload everything user no worries, it's common for me to start from scratch.

what preset is that, user?

>Common for you
My suggestion, start an archive with your popular mods so you don't have to redownload every time.

It's my personal preset that is usable with skintight clothing.

there might be some confusion, I was referencing the enb/reshade(?)

Nope. No confusion. It's my personal preset that goes great with skintight clothing. :^)

Are all the Children of Atom such autists?

Cromwell was decent, enough.

Thanks anyway user.

>Autist
Yes

>a group of people take a previously peaceful and fairly open-minded religion and turn into some of the most militant, violent, genocidal and intolerant cusses you'll ever encounter
>if you're not one of them, they will murder you
>they also believe have a hard-on for dying in an explosion to be brought closer to their deity
Hm

Atom is a religion of peace

>if you're not one of them, they will murder you
That's really only the commonwealth Branch though.

The Megaton and Far Harbor branches wont shoot unless you attack them first

>Megaton
Because that was the introduction. They were just crazies around a bomb
>Far Harbor
They won't shoot, but they will try to murder an entire island of people using death fog

>I-it's the extremists, the m-moderates are g-good people

>but they will try to murder an entire island of people using death fog
To be fair, thats really only Tektus, and even several of the CoA in Far Harbor think Tektus is a fucking loon.

A religion comprised of dindus.

Any set spawn points for the automatron raider group?

>vault 1080
>implying there's that many vaults
Immersion broken.

There is a mod that changes the name to Vault 80.

its for the 1080 card
aint supposed to be lore-friendly

More Uniques finally finished and ready for testing!

Thread is more dead than I'd like, but thats fine. All unique items are located in a trunk in Sanctuary for easier testing. Give them a shot and let me know of any glitches or bugs before I add it to the nexus, or just suggestions or balance changes and shit.

mega.nz/#!sYQ1GJaC

and she sucked all their dicks that night

Needs a key senpai

!0yGdBbeja77xJ1hmpQ4cVaG_KlnFFhTvgeEStVYYPEI

Forgot Key

Hmm, not sure how to feel about how m150 did the pauldrons

3/4 of Fallout 4 mods are not updated to the latest game.

Other than a chick, a guy who mods guns and the CBBE creator there's not much useful mods to go around.

>suggestion, start an archive with your popular mods so you don't have to redownload every time
There are people who don't do this? I don't start installing until I have all of my mods downloaded to my game's mods folder.

Those pauldrons look very Space Marine armor

nexusmods.com/fallout4/latestmods/?

No you don't get it, every reference and easter egg Bethesda does is a lore breaking abomination.

Fallout 1 and 2 Easter eggs are amusing jokes that are perfect in every way

That whole rig looks shitty.

Who thought this would be a good idea, really?

will there be a spread throughout the world version

Bethesda