overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 29 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet (Outdated)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

First for bed time

Hana Song.

First for Pharah

>>
>>
Not to start thread wars or anything, but this came about an hour before yours.

>Will you do me a favor user? I know I can trust you, please jump on my stomach as hard as you can!

Eighth for lmao at sub 3000 shitters.

Also soldier is the best to carry. Ridiculously overpowered.

Jamison Fawkes!

Yeah and it links the older OP and not the last thread. Just let it fall off the catalog.

she doesnt want to be a mother ?

But that's just not true! God, why is Zarya so fucking annoying, /owg/?

that thread was about to leave page 10 and you guys revived it, why? it was even made by someone that couldn't even bother to look at the catalog

>"I still got it"

Why not have a regular abortion you dumb whore

>le just stop shooting!
It's an annoying mechanic because you can't stop your shitter teammates from shootin her bubbles

>supposedly >3000
>thinks 76 is OP
jaja

Mercy is better.

Cutest and best pairing

>see Hanzo has his ult ready so I use mine
>trap five people in my Graviton Surge
>he just stares at them, doesn't shoot a single arrow
>use it again two minutes later
>a minute passes
>"Ummm I'm not gonna lie I've been waiting for you to use your ult. Why were you spamming you have it ready if you don't use it?"
Are all Hanzo mains this retarded?

Post your Season 2 mains Veeky Forums

Well, it's like a Pyro that knows how to reflect on TF2. You'll just have to deal on people shooting it and you getting fucked by it.

Get out of the way is my tip. I don't think she is getting nerfed. I don't have any particular feelings towards Zarya so I can't argue a side.

Best

Come get your biotic cookies kids! Just don't tell that Swiss whore that we broke into her lab and got her secret recipe...

Yes

>why?
Autism.

Best girl

>tfw you charge an ulting DvA into the wall as Rein and then block her ult

Why are fit brown girls my kryptonite, bros?

See this is why I'm 3000 and you're not ;]

Gay

Watching the Japanese play Overwatch.

It's interesting to say the least.

Because you're a skinnyfat whiteboi

Requesting that comic where Zen says hi to Torb and then Torb goes home and writes an angry rant on /pol/

What's with the booty outlines?

And the /ssg/ link in the OP?

they're usually mouth-breathing autistic weeaboos who make Seagull look like a 1994 Brad Pitt

>Jack, I see that you are getting acquainted with my daughter.

You're certainly within your rights to think that, user!

Pharah is pure.
kys

figs when

Kotobukiya usually makes ocidental stuff, if they don't make I kinda don't expect anything. Maybe Nendoroids since they are easy to design and mass produce?

This game doesn't seem like my cup of tea, but since it's free this weekend I'll give it a shot. What's the best way for a pretty casual gamer like me to enjoy it?

They've made Funko Pop! figures of Tracer, Widowmaker, Winston, Reaper, Pharah, and 76, but I'd kill for real action figures.

Will /pol/ ever learn that delicious brown is best brown?

Stick to Widowmaker.

Is there a reason why I win matches if nobody is talking, but the moment I get on the mic, or some else starts talking, we lose.

>Widowmaker
>Console

Play Bastion and sit near the point, click on moving targets, get play of the game

How do you maintain an >1.00 finalblows-to-death ratio as Tracer?

/pol/ is immune to logic so I doubt it.

Who would be the man In the relationship, Samus or Pharah? Also Mercy is a whore and a shitty waifu.

I mostly play Rein and I lose more SR than I gain?

Dude, earlier today some /pol/cuck was trying to argue that Widowmaker wasn't white because her eyes were yellow, and they looked brown to him.

Didn't he die in an explosion, so wouldn't his face be a lot more disfigured?

Pharah is the sub in any pairing. That taut little brown body was made for domination.

Because communication and trying to come up with team strategy takes up brain power that you could be using to fight harder.

Basically, by not talking or listening to someone else talk, or not worrying about trying to impress/appease the people you are communicating with, you're able to focus on playing better.

/Pol/ is just as cancerous as sjws.

anyone else have a fetish for getting injured while out with your waifu and recovering with them

So Veeky Forums, who is the best tank?

Huh. I expected there to be some type of overbooru thing by now.
Anyone have any blogs/sites/whatever that post good overwatch stuff? Or better yet someone want to upload a folder?

depends on the map, but usually Zarya and Reinhardt are the best

Lowkey it's Dva

Most talk about character imbalance is really just people realizing that x character is also just as powerful as the last.

Overwatch is a hell of a game. That is, it has 22 characters all doing really crazy things. McCree can stun and delete half the cast no questions asked. Mei Dòng zhù! Bùxǔ zǒu! Lucio has sextuple killed with a single M2!

Zarya is fine.

That pairing doesn't even make sense.

Now, Reinhardt x Lucio on the other hand...

tfw I play mei to be as annoying as fucking possible in hopes they nerf her.

widowmaker isn't white, she's blue!

At least with Smugberry if I get injured I can use her body as a large ice compress for the pain

I would but overbuff still won't fucking update my God damn stats.

That wasn't the incident, as proved by the fact Ana is there. It's just something that happened and Reyes can't understand why Morrison would even care. He can't make sense of it, after everything he's done and what he plans to do.

The only thing you're annoying is your own team by hindering them.

that sounds cute
I hope you make your smugfu happy

>lucio in a wheelchair
tumblr pls go and stay go

>guess the truth is somewhere in the middle :)

No you're right, the South Park mentality is the one true path.

On the one hand she's blueish purple, but on the other that's the palest you can get.

>Pictures of Tracer without Chronal Accelerators
99% of the time, absolutely disgusting.

The smug-berry appears in whatever color she pleases. Her smug is beyond our understanding and her spectrums of love are beyond what our eyes can see. She is the infinite possibility of smug, the full spectrum of snooty, and the goddess of snide.

I sexually identify as a crippled DJ, and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't kink shame me on this board.

can we turn off viewmodels please

nearly all classes have one weapon anyway

Infinite Smug Works

Why are all support mains submissive little faggots?

>tfw in competitive
>1 player on my team leaves
>rest of team leaves soon after
>I am the sole remaining player on my side
>fight with all my heart
>lose
>other team commends me for my effort
At least I didn't give up.

I just enjoy helping people and putting raging people to sleep...

Not that much into submissive and faggotry.

The way Mei struggles over couple of her english words steals my heart.

>even Veeky Forums has the people whining about 'le southpark xd'
go the fuck away jesus fuck, just because south park says that the truth is ALWAYS in the middle doesn't mean the truth isn't SOMETIMES in the middle

This could be a fun picture, if it wasn't for that rigid and boring pose... and why does the rifle have an extra grip?

>play comp
>Final score 2-3
>leave game
>Are you sure you want to leave game?
>Yes
>Suspended

Why is this a thing? What's the point in waiting for flashy VICTORY/DEFEAT text to appear on my screen?

I main Ana and Symmetra and get most of my enjoyment from putting enemies to sleep (especially charging reinhardts) or baiting them into the microwave room while genji furiously presses E, not really that submissive.

I do actually rly enjoy facesitting and being fingered tho so there's that I guess

>women are great and perfect and we must protect them, but they are independent and how DARE you say anything against them!
>woman are just gold digging scags who lie and cheat. Feminism is just brain washing a generation. If you say other wise you're just a nu-male cocksuker.

yeah only one of these is right

Are you so ADHD that you can't bear to spend the extra 10-20 seconds in the match?

Who would you ship Bastion with?
besides Ganymede obviously

Girls struggling with English is THE cutest shit for me honestly

>and why does the rifle have an extra grip?
so it can better be held while upside down

Best combination of heroes? (As a whole, including ult)
My vote goes for Mei + Pharah