/mbgg/ - Mobage General #602

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.5_pFC.5_pFC.5_pFC.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63dPc.63dPc.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.5_p-E.63iGs.63iGs.63iGs.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.63kio.5_sQA.5_sQA.63fqw.63fqw.63fqw.61SDy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA.63iHA
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/25903
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All the bunny girls are mediocre at best except Anko.

>Playing for esports

First for nothing remotely playable today.

Keep this Mamuru safe for me please.

>anko
>A rank
you mean kokomi at SS rank?

I know, right?
She should totally be flat.

I'm not even trying to be esports. I just want to maximize my chances of getting bunnies

shadowverse arena is literally charge trading with evolve until someone is forced to play into a 6/1 minion

>go first
>not royal
>lose
When are they gonna stop fucking balancing the game around this class?

The only one useful to me is Anko because she is the strongest stat stick in the set.

So what's the rate on legendary cards in Shadowverse? Because I've gotten 8 in my first 25 packs and I'm just wondering if I should watch out for getting robbed tomorrow or something

The only one useful to me is Anko because I'm an Ankofag and wanted to put her in a bunny suit.

That's about right. Take a screenshot and post it, there's still a chance everything you got is shit.

Don't lie to me, you just want to slap her ass.

You only pulled 6 of those, Gabriel and Prince are gifts, also Atomy is bad but the rest are fantastic

1.5% for legendary, 6% for gold, it tells you in the details page which is on the page you buy packs.

Realistically, since every pack is 8 cards, there's about an 11% chance per pack to get at least one legendary and about 46% chance for at least 1 gold or legendary.

Past that, there's like an 8% individual chance I think for any particular card you get to be animated. As well as a super rare chance of your entire pack being animated.

I mean, I can't say I'm opposed to it.

Good enough. Start crafting the good dragon craft silvers and just play mid range.

Dust atomy

What makes Atomy bad?

He doesn't do anything other than wipe your board.

A single big minion just isn't worth anything, if you don't drop him on like turn 3 or 4 he's just worthless

I wouldn't say dust him since he's cool as shit for a collection, but he's an 8/8 body with no other effect. Yes you can get him out really early due to his effect but he dies really easily to removal and he wipes your field to get out. It's typically better to just run a better card in his place and keep field presence.

Atomy is basically a gimmick that you have to build your deck around to be useful.

It's possible to get him out on turn 2, but such an opening is rare even with a deck built for it and you sacrifice your whole board for something that will probably get removed by your opponent with 1 card before it can do anything generally.

However I'd refrain from dusting him for now as Ceridwin is going to become a thing when the new pack drops.

If Shadowcraft gets more board swarm cards then Atomy could become pretty amazing.

>playing conservatively to get the most possible out of my dosh and dust
>have a nice pile of rupees to buy packs from the new expansion with
>can't pull any fucking legendaries though
>buy a 10-pack out of frustration
>0 legendaries, 5 golds

Just put me out of my fucking misery, Senpai.

Nothing compares to the feeling of playing Prince of Darkness. Nothing.

>10 point do nothing

Wiping your board isn't always a bad thing. I'd hardly feel bad about killing a Hell Unleasher, Skeleton, Bellringer, and Widow to summon an 8/8.

Beating all 10 Apocalypse cards.

Never binge draw when your luck seems bad.

With how RNGs work, that's only asking for trouble.

Generally, near all RNGs are seeded in some sort of time-based function and you end up getting similar numbers in short periods of time.

This may just be paranoia and anecdotal experience, but I've only been served well by abiding by this idea.

The problem is that I draw cards slowly over a long period, so "bad luck for 20 packs" for me is like 2 weeks of playing.

The soonest you could do that is turn 5 though, and why would all 4 of those be alive on turn 5? The enemy would have to be running nothing.
Then he dies to removal.
It's better to keep those guys alive because that forces the enemy to kill them. An evolved Hell's Unleasher is actually very horrifying since it's a 3/3 that if it dies turns into a 4/4. It's doing work but the enemy often still wants to ignore it.

When people stop playing purgatory and Satan I'll play the deck I always wanted to, but until then I'm going to rush your ass. You asked for this, control shitter

If nearby seeds will consistently produce nearby end results, then it's a pretty shitty RNG function.

Not that spreading your rolls out hurts anything. RNG aside, it gives you time to think about whether you want to spend your game currency yet after all.

>3:55

You're not getting the point here, I play control Blood, you royal shitters are my easiest match up. The fucking problem is going first against the fucking combo shitters and getting evolved spammed. The only way to beat them if I don't get a fast start, is evolve spamming lykos and generals/alucards for extra damage.

What I meant by balancing around royal is that literally only royal benefits from going first in this meta, everyone else would rather evolve spam. Don't even get me started on arena, if you go first, you might as well concede.

You know it's going to get worse with the expansion gimmick being evolves.

Actually all aggro decks benefit from going first, that's just how having more than one decent 1 drop goes

Yes, and what other viable none aggro decks are out there? Even Shadow doesn't mind going second, since it only has 1 good 1 drop, because a burial 1 turn earlier isn't worth an evolve orb.

2 cards and an extra evolve orb for bullshit like Merlin, Dragon Warriors, Cudgels and just generally an extra removal that will buy them 1 more turn, is infinitely more valuable to every other meta deck. They went overboard with balancing first turn, an extra evolve orb and evolving first is already too much, the extra card is just bullshit.

Hell, blood has 2 or 3 decent one drops, you can run them all if you want to. If you decide 3 satans are better than 3 curse brand vampires, then you accept the chance that you don't get to play a one drop. There is nothing stopping you from trying to get that tempo you crave.

If they decide that they swung too far back they might give 3 evolve points to both. But until we find out that it's 60% for one way or worse, you can't say for sure.

Before they added the 2 cards to the player going second, the winrates were about 60% in favor of the player going first regardless of class.

The ability to evolve first with three evolve points was there from the beginning yet they found that players going second needed the help in the form of the two additional cards. If anything your irritation might be in the two extra cards letting them draw more answers at the beginning.

cheapest competitive shadowverse deck? I just started

What other viable aggro decks other than royal I meant.

>Curse brand
At least use a good example. I already have 6 1 drops, 3x ambling and 3x flowerbed, and it's not enough. The problem isn't my lack of tempo, it's the stabilization evolving first provides. None of my damage relies on tempo, it's all direct damage and storms. But, being forced to respond to a fucking evolved Merlin instead of continuing to put on pressure, completely allows them to take control of the game.

Playing aggro blood is a meme, the deck doesn't do that much better against slow decks, and gets destroyed by royal. A control blood with a lot of early game does fine if you don't get fucked by both the draws and the turn order, as often is the case my last few games.

idk, outvaluing his satan and then throwing yours out when you already had lethal on board is pretty cool.

Try a poverty aggro sword

Forest and shadow work
Well, shadow is proven due to the knowledge back when that one guy posted top decks, I'm still working on my version of forest with passable results.

Also make sure you aren't trading a card and an evolve point to kill an unevolved follower unless you really have to. You could be making inefficient trades without realizing it.

Sword or dragon IMO. Blood is also ok

What I don't get is, what's the point of going first if you give the second player first evolution? The 1 orb is fucking wasted on turn 5, since you're almost always are going to evolve a 4 orb over a 5 orb follower.

Let them have first evolution and the extra draw, just take away the fucking orb.

I'm actually not trading at all against any class unless I'm under 8, or against royal. Literally the only minion I trade with is an evolved Lykos since it already dealt damage.

Wait, what's your deck list? That doesn't seem very control to me. I find that when I play blood letting the opponent build board is a step closer to being beaten from 11 hp and tend to rely on dire bond to get my vengeance

Ideally, it would be so they can take the field back from having to react to the player who goes first for the first 4 turns.

If the player who goes first gets to evolve first, most decks would be able to run away with the game without looking back. Imagine a swordcraft player who goes first and gets to evolve Floral Fencer on their 4th turn to further pad their board before you could contest it seriously.

That being said, I sympathize with slow decks going first, since the second player is under no pressure, they don't have to panic evolve to start contesting the board. This provides a huge advantage since the first player finds themselves having to react to the second player now, and the second player has the extra evolve orb to play with.

It's hard to find a balance that works for everyone since before it was the first player dominating, only Cygames themselves has the stats now so who knows if it's actually unbalanced. I fully agree with you on Take Two though, without the assurance that you'll draft a good early game, going first is suicide.

>Build board
Name one deck other than sword or shadow that build board. Rune and forest play soltaire for 90% of the game, dragon drops taunts and oracles, haven drops amulets and maybe early game taunts. You're 100% safe to ignore the board against every class that isn't sword or shadow, even shadow can be ignored til turn 5 or so.

This is my early game, dropped 1 flowerbed.

I'm fully aware of that, which is why I complained about sword being the focal point of balance in this game in my initial post.

Dark General is trash, Lykos is trash and flowerbed is trash.

Slow Blood doesn't work anymore, this isn't beta. You can play your greedy wards and spells all you want, you're never beating D.Shift, PtP, or turn 6 Satan dragons with the 2 months old netdeck Blood that has 0 early game other than wolves and bats. Even full on aggro blood is better than the shit you people run which I'm assuming is this list shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.5_pFC.5_pFC.5_pFC.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63dPc.63dPc.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.5_p-E.63iGs.63iGs.63iGs.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.63kio.5_sQA.5_sQA.63fqw.63fqw.63fqw.61SDy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA.63iHA

Give us better blood lists user

Save bloodcraft and save us

I don't run blood, those are just cards that let me know I'm fighting a shitter. Do what you do, I'm just letting you know I've never lost to anyone who's run any of those cards except in arena.

do people really think going second is better? Being able to dictate trades for the first few turns is huge

I play Aggro Shadow and heavily prefer going first.

The advantage of going 1st isn't just the headstart, it's also the fact you access your higher mana cards before the opponent every turn of the game. More specifically you gain an advantage in mana equal to turn amount.

When I get my first turn, I am 1 mana and a turn ahead of my opponent. When the opponent however gets their turn, they merely equalize, whether it be their 1st, 5th, or any turn. The player going first however is whatever turn they are on mana ahead plus the actual turn of action. So on their 5th turn, they're 5 mana ahead and an extra turn of action.

As turns become more and more impactful due to the increased mana that can be used, this gives the player going 1st a substantial advantage. It also allows me to precede actions that could be life saving to the other player. If I go first, I can play Cursed Soldier before a Blood player can play Alucard for example.

The reason why the 1st turn is advantageous in nearly every game is due to the fact turns are generally equal, but somebody has to go first.

>The reason why the 1st turn is advantageous in nearly every game is due to the fact turns are generally equal, but somebody has to go first.
Not in a fucking game that has 3 free hastes and +2/+2.

>playing Lykos
Jesus fucking christ, no wonder you lose to your "best" matchup

It doesn't matter how many good 1-drops you have, going first is powerful because for every single turn prior to 11 you get to answer the opponent's play with one that's 1 mana better.

>It doesn't matter how many good 1-drops you have, going first is powerful because for every single turn prior to 11 you get to answer the opponent's play with one that's 1 mana better.
So now we're gonna pretend that the game lasts that long, and that ramp doesn't exist?

>So now we're gonna pretend that the game lasts that long
>what is Satan

>and that ramp doesn't exist?
You're still playing 1 mana better than you would have otherwise. If you're going first and your opponent ramps you're now just playing second. If you're going second and your opponent ramps you're now playing your 3-drop on curve into the opponent's 4-drop.

There's only a total difference of 1 evolve orb and turns with evolve orbs are equal to other turns with evolve orbs.

The turns scale due to mana and evolved orbs, but generally remain equal for every corresponding turn. Which is why being able to use the evolve orb first is a substantial advantage as well and why they give it to the second player in an attempt at balance.

Which wasn't enough so they gave the second player an extra card too.

Don't forget perfect draws. No one ever misses a drop.

So frustrating making a mistake in scooter spirits. Usually at the same part too. If I didn't suck dicks I could maybe get enough points for the 2nd gacha ticket

>try running poverrty sword
>keep losing to satan and purgatory decks in d fucking 2
>switch to poverty blood
>win streaks
I don't understand

Having more mana objectively means you have more play options available to you at every point in the game.

Reach, sword lacks it while Blood and Shadow have it in droves.

Being able to deal the final points of damage to an enemy behind wards helps massively.

What is the current tier list?

I seem to lose pretty badly to Dragon though.

Dragon is busted and has almost no bad match ups. They can drop satan faster than forest/rune can drop ptp/shift. Honestly, all dragon needs is a good neutral heal and it become tier 0.

Sword 1st
PtP Forest 2nd
Dragon 3rd

shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/25903

Here's the Japanese list of decks with scores by them.

Generally though, there's no single best deck as certain crafts as well as playstyles counter others.

I have no trouble with all these Purgatory and Satan ramp decks due to playing Aggro Shadow, but I still have a shaky matchup with Haven due to their banishes which directly counter a lot of Shadow's best cards.

Why does Satan exist? I don't understand how the devs think cards like that are okay

We've come full circle folks, right back to the Satan complaints.

Why does this post exist? I don't understand how people can think statements like "I don't understand how X think Y like that are okay" like that are okay.

It takes their entire turn to play it and it does nothing, how do you lose to a card like that?

Because not everyone is a complete shit and will have an empty field by the time they play Satan

Because he's shit. That's why he's in this thread. This thread is the gathering place of all the shittiest nerds that play Shadowverse because they're so fucking shit they can't go anywhere else and if they actually made their own thread they'd just get called out because they're so fucking shit so they need to hide inside mbgg like the parasites they are.

>Does nothing
>6/6 drop on turn 6~7

So now that's been out for a little bit, is the new SAO game worth picking up?

I don't understand why SV doesn't have it's own general yet. Has anyone tried to make one and had it die horribly?

How do you deal with 4th turn evolve floral fencer as fairycraft.

>just started SV today
>unpacked all the shit to make Ptp forest
Is there a better feeling

Yes. Masturbating to all the cute cards.

>shadowverse should split!
>but bhgs is A-okay

Never gonna understand split shitposters

Turn 5 homecoming works. Otherwise just get PtP online

>Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

One day people will follow this instead of replying to retards that want to kill a general that has threads that last 3 whole days

How is HeavenxInferno?

Satan itself really isnt the problem. A turn 10 6/6 with no immediate effect is suicide in a lot of situations, especially in control v. control if you pop it too early

its satan hitting the board before turn 10 that is the problem

>first match of ranked
>he also has 0points
>I'm using half basic cards
>he's playing a card for cards tier 1 deck
[wake me up]

Oh man, building a forest deck is quite expensive.

If you did all the solo missions, the 3 elite challenges, and all free arena tickets, you can pretty much build any tier 1 deck, short of a few legendaries, unless you lucked out on the packs.

>the 3 elite challenges
how did you do these, I tried it then quit when they started dropping legendaries

yeah, i think its about as a bad as some control decks

I dont have the deck, but the golds alone are like
2-3x homecoming
3x altered fate
3x Ptp
x3 Rhinoroach

someone correct me if I am wrong

>Playing Fairy Heroes
>new gasha with new 5*
>Okay, but wait a minute...
>New gasha ONLY has that 5* in the draw pool, no other 5*s
>The older gasha has the other 2 5*s (there are only 3 5*s in the game currently)
So if you want the new 5* you have to gimp yourself with the neutered gasha
Magicboxxxxxxxx

Where are you from and please go back there.

Also, such practices are heavily more preferable to standard gachas which just shove everything in together.

>budget aggro swordcraft doesn't run cyclone soldier
?

Generally, most opponents are able to drop a 1 mana follower that's usually 1/2 or 1/1.

When Sword players drop Cyclone instead of Fervid or Lancer, the opponent will ping their 1 drop into the Cyclone instead of Sword's Quickblader or Vanguard.

To that end, Fervid Soldier is near totally superior since pretty much every damn Sword tries to run Fencer and Pompous Princess on curve so she's effectively 3/2.

2 for a 3/1
Its kinda crap.
The 2/2 warder or the 2 1/1 card, or Fervid are better to play.