/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread Finally working dumps edition

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Decrypted games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access from DS mode accomplished, still working out how to load roms. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-MaiDumpTool completely obliterating theflow0's Vitamin twitter.com/theflow0/status/774257844287922176
-Vitamin 2.0 trying to steal chinaman spotlight
-MaiDumptool v233.1 stomps on Vitamin 2.0 barely minutes after release
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.
-Vitashell 0.95 is out

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game Decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1227747820&uk=2033245316
yunpan.cn/ckAFydnYqeYki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

READ THE FUCKING GOOGLE DOC BEFORE ASKING FOR LINKS

ガンダムブレイカー when
Dungeon Travelers when
Tales of The Tempest R when
Gundam EXVS Force when
Shin Dynasty Warriors Gundam JP when

mai guides when?

stranger of sword city where???

I am Setsuna

Nights of Azure

Tales of Innocence R

when?

How do I go about installing the Gundam Breaker 3 update over an existing install? The last thread was crapshoot of information.

>Finally working dumps edition
>implying it's perfect

Where do the patches go?

TRILLION
R
I
L
L
I
O
N

kys me

Add dragon quest heroes to that too.

Ray gigant when?

>was a crapshoot of information
>previous thread had a poster LITERALLY OUTLINE how to do it.

Sure.

DLC zip files need to be unzipped to ux0, this makes an addcont_plain folder which has the decrypted DLC that should work with the game

DLC zip files need to be unzipped to ux0, this makes an addcont_plain folder which has the decrypted DLC that should work with the game

where's US muramasa

I am Setsuna

Nights of Azure

Tales of Innocence R

Dragon Quest Heroes II

maiDump when?

Nude Estival Versus when?

What are some dark and gloomy RPG games for vita, which i can pirate? Tired of all the happy "cute girls" stuff.

Pretty sure that was for a game that WASN'T installed. Read my post again.

I dont get it... why bother uploading the zip file of DOA instead of the vpk already?

gundamu bureika has been uploaded already
stop begging for shit games, please

because Vitamin didn't dump it you fucking retard.

copy+paste.

Mind Zero, Lost Dimension, Dangranronpas

go fuck yourself, oneigai

ux0:patch

then how the fuck do I install this shit?

That's rather vague. Do you mean merge the files?

>Killzone pops up the C error halfway into the intro cinematic
Is this a known error? Do we still not having working Killzone?

>oneigai

The first one? I know 2 was, but not the first one.

Can't dump it with Vitamin.
Can't install it as a full vpk.
Stop being a lazy retard and try doing it with what you're given.

What about title updates though?
Do those have to be installed with Mai?

>gundamu

Can someone reupload gundam breaker 3?
The drive link is down for too many downloads.

fucking retard

never ever

Yes.

So, when are we going to setup a thread for playing games together online while we still have access to psn?

fuck off, sony police

First time using MaiDump, whats best, the first two options? kinda at a loss

Tales of Innocence R

pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1227747820&uk=2033245316

Wouldn't that be a vitagen thing or a specific game thread/general

sure lets play god eater

Does someone know if God Eater 2 is working with Vitamin 2.0?

I don't think vitagen would be willing to play with pirates, besides we all have access to the same games so it's much easier to setup.

Why not have someone upload an updated VPK for Gundam Breaker 3? That way everyone can calm down.

I used to do that as a kid, I think that's why I'm so fucked up in the head. Never do this shit, seriously.

because fuck you, im playing it right now and I don't care about some random anons on /hbg/

The person who dumps and uploads a working God Eater will be hailed as a god in these threads, mark my words

>playing games

no thanks my man I'm only interested in stealing them

if god eater isn't dumped when i wake up i'm going back to sleep forever

I'm only asking because the game keeps asking me to update after I got to 1.12. If you found a way that doesn't do that, I want to know.

do vitamin DLCs work with maidump games?

Did the Bullet Girls user ever dump dlc with the new tools?

wish they would zip their uploads so I didn't need to use the baidu app

Yes.

ALRIGHT
So lemme get this straight. I take the zip/vpk of Gundam Breaker 3 and put all the contents into a regular folder called "PCSH00208" within my ux0/patch directory, correct?

And DLC goes into a new folder called addcont_plain?
But which of my folders would that be? I installed GB3 as a vpk with Vitamin and it worked, but I see Mai files here.
Do I have to use Mai instead to get the updates/DLC?

How is flow doing?

maybe

retard

Probably left the scene now

PLS GIB GOD EATER

You have to go back

>tfw theflow leaves the scene without releasing his epsp exploit
fuck this shit

god eater pleaseeeeeeee

>Implying people actually give two fucks.

Probably thanking god that the chinks released something that actually works better than "his" shit did, so he had an excuse to leave.

Dragon's crown update when

>still believing he has anything

Guys, what if Vitagen and other anti-piracy/hack people are the ones being dicks to developers and they want to drive them away.

Fucking never for whatever reason, I'm sure it works with one of the tools currently available, we just need somebody that owns it digitally

He did have vitamin, like it or not and he also kept the scene alive during the epsp days. I won't excuse his recent bullshit because he really did a shamefur dispray but him leaving the scene is a much bigger blow than major tom for example.

alright guys how the fuck do i use maidumptool? never used that or vitamin before

really hasn't been dumped yet?

I will dump it

Vitamin 2.0 won't let me dump it

Is there any way to get SMRPG running on Luma that's not virtual console?

君が戻って行く必要がある

Tell it to me straight /hbg/

there never was a wii u IOSU was there?

That is correct. I need spoonfed like a baby as this is all very new to me and I can't into chink piracy magic.
I got GB3 as a vpk but haven't even touched anything relating to the Mai dumper yet.

Please try mai 233.1

no.

get a n3ds fag

the US DLC and update have been dumped for US, but there's no US game in the doc

dumping right now with vitamin wait pleae

>He did have vitamin
Gas and tom did vitamin.

i tweeted that at him

I don't even know what to pick to dump the update.

PSOne and PSP games when

First choice on the first menu, second choice on the second menu
If it's from a different region, then you also need to do first option on the second menu to dump the game since patches/dlc aren't region free

デジモンストーリー サイバースルゥース
yunpan.cn/ckAFydnYqeYki
403f

And how do you actually install the patches? Got the guide for DLC but not for updates

English where?

Either merge it into the game's ux0/app/ folder or it seems you might be able to do some funky stuff with a patch folder for redirects, but doesn't seem to be necessary

>If it's from a different region
what
my game is US Digital

I need a guide to use maidump... anyone?