Destiny General - /dg/

Something Edition

bungie.net/en/News/Article/45172/7_Destiny-Update-090816
bungie.net/en/News/Article/45154

11 Days before Rise of Iron launches

Destiny will be under going maintenance on 9/8/2016 till 4 PM PDT.

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/Help/Article/44963
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggots the lot of yah

xth for trespasser could have made sidearms great again.

Is it really you?

Do I need to fill both the normal and the bonus score for the Challenge of Elders for it to count towards moments of triumph or can I ignore the bonus one?

aye lmao the g-doc looks noice
fuck you machine and fuck you most of all nerd, ignoring me for not responding to your sexual advances

get 90k points

Fuck, thank you

>team I in the raid doc

bets on how long it takes before Dragonheart rage quits?

Thanks for reminding me.

Prince I've added you back onto it.

>alpha team only has one titan for wrath against the machine
yikes

Who was in drinniol group that's now a free spot?

>austrialian fag is allowed to play rate t for teen games
yikes

Boners doing nightfalls or like activities?

>Needing more than one

Worked for NMKF.

Dembabyblues
Drinniol had an autism attack and kicked him
Steroid is their 4th now

>needing one
>having shitans at all
lmao I expected more from THE zippy100012

Holy fucking shit, I'm just returning to /dg/ after a year, I honestly didn't expect you to still exist. How tight is your boipussy now?

i miss you

Whoa, is Drinniol actually autistic? I kind of speculated that he was, didn't know for certain though. Makes me feel worse about calling him out in the thread

Just got this. Shard or keep?

Juststarted today and I really want the second Moments of Triumph shader, I think I can do all 4 Moments needed for it but, should I wait for next week's reset to have an easier time doing the Challange of Elders one? and Is someone willing to carry my newbie ass? ;_; PS4

Dons orders, not mine.

If I had my way I'd have everyone on Overwatch for the real fight.

There is no 'cheese' for CoE, just play it normally

well he's an anime reaction image shitposter so of course he's autistic.

shit range so shard.

you have to do golg challenge before reset. the modifiers for challenge are random each week now, so no way to know if it'll be easier or not.

Just take a look at what he posts in the group sometimes and how he always talks about thread drama. He's also paranoid and thinks inter is the one that posts about how thirsty he is for atom when it's not inter because everyone knows he's thirsty.

Yeah, forgive mu bad use of words, I meant that I would have more time to do it than if I start tomorrow, so less pressure, or is it doable if I start tomorrow?

You only need 4 Moments for the shader, no? I'm positive I can do all of them except the hard raid and the 50 fragments

>Hard raid

What's your light level?

90k in challenge doesn't take that long. its a few hours maybe.

>hours
what

>just started today
not sure if you'll be able to get all 50 fragments now due to weekly ones only being once per week

>few hours

More like one, what the fuck?

Would anyone like to play together? I'm light level 297 and kind of at a loss for what to do right now. I'd be willing to tag along for whatever.

I just started playing like a week or so ago so fair warning i might be shit.

I just started today, 186

See , I only want 4 Moments

There are people in this thread that have never heard of a crux of crota

>186

shit user, good luck. Should have done this weeks ago though

>186
well you're not doing challenge until you're 320 light so you might as well look forward to doing it next week.

Ayo hol up.
The very first CoE I ran on launch day for sept update, we completed our 90k sigil in under 45 minutes. "Blind"
It's not that serious.

you need 6 moments for the second shader user

Fuck, you're right

True, my bad, it's still good since I can (probably) do all but 2 of them

It will take a lot of effort and time put into if you want to get 6, I hope you didn't want to get payed this week

Well, thank you everyone, wish me luck, I'm probably going to need it

well, the only one you CAN'T do is 50 fragments.. hard raid might be arguably easier than exotic sword quest. plus you'd have to finish the material gathering before next wednesday. start on the mountaintop asap, and focus on one subclass because they take a while to max.

>hard raid might be arguably easier than exotic sword quest

Elaborate

you can be carried through the hard raid, exotic quest has a bunch of steps to complete

I'll keep that in mind, thanks user

Because the exotic sword questline takes fucking FOREVER.
HM raid roughly 1hr from start.

>tfw biggest shitter on all of /dg/ but still managed to get MoT

Someone put things in my butt.

the biggest /dg/ shitter is still a god outside of /dg/

Should I even care about grinding for a good Eyasluna if I have a Rifled/Hidden Hand Imago?

Bend over and you'll get it all bby

not really no.

HCs will suck shit no matter what

if you can handle the stability then no reason to

impact buff

R-really? How big is it sir?

I want to suck on something, I was always good for my bf

Is the Conviction 2 and Righteous 7 that Hideo's selling any good , and is the Ruin Wake and Objection 4 interchangeable ?

Big enough that you actually have to get used to it

I get oral fixation too...just really in the mood to get fucked. Definitely been told i'm good at giving head.

It tastes so salty and bitter at first, but then your saliva makes it so much better. Feels good when working it

I mean...the toy i use isn't the smallest thing...so i'd stretch around you and wiggle a bit while my hole squeezes around your big cock...i do like it when my hole isn't used to it though...makes it so much more fun.

how would I complete on the mountain top? I don't think I have the quest yet

Righteous is a good roll for that archetype of auto, Ruin Wake and Objection are interchangeable, yes. Conviction is also a good roll but unless you like Sidearms i wouldn't bother.

lube makes everything easier, if you really want it then we could meet up.

>186

M8.

Get to around 290-300 and then you can start raiding.

I'll get you your hard mode if you can get there, but you can't get in that low.

I mean mine haven't tasted that bad at all...i have a fwb that i'm addicted to going ass to mouth with too...(not ashamed to admit it) i love how hard he stays whenever I ask for it. Just popping his cock out of my pink hole and shoving it down my throat within seconds. Unf.

You need to complete every PvP quest bar the subclass specific, the elimination one is the most annoying by far due to ToO

Here's what I used, it's one of the easiest Moments: bungie.net/en/Help/Article/44963

Thank you zip, I'll report back once I hit high enough light

I can't reveal who I am!!!...but lube is amazing and oh my gosh you sound fun...and so does a fat cock in my ass.

I have a fwb who I enjoy sucking on, the way he reacts is adorable.

bungie.net/en/Help/Article/44963

Just finished mine. It's a bit of a grind. The weapon bit was I'd say the most annoying part.

Ps4 or Xbox?

Weird off topic question for you lot, how many people here like RE more specifically RE4?

I just played it (ps4 version) for the first time since I played the ps2 version like 2 years ago, how does anyone play this game like I just can't get around these awful controls.

And afterwards we can spoon

its tank controls, it is what it is. they've been ass since the early 2000s

Xbox
Nothing beats listening to their moans when you're working your magic with your tongue

Its too bad I can't work my tongue around because he's on the thick side but wow it's so suckable

>xbox
Damn, my penis is a PS exclusive, crossplay when

I only played it for the first when it released on Steam lat year, I used a 360 controller and I didn't have any issues really

How would that stop you from using your tongue lol? My fwb is 8 inches and really girthy around the middle too. It's amazing feeling him get hard in my mouth because It actually stretches my lips out. Thick cocks are awesome.
I do love spooning...hmmm

is it just gjallarhorn and thorn
i thought ice breaker and some others were coming back too

I have a small mouth so o can't move my tongue when its inside

IB is NEVER coming back

I'm actually around 8.5-9 and even girthy, I wouldn't mind having a session some time if you're up for it.

but I have both

>implying Bungo wants to actually use effort when designing encounters
Just look at what they did to Sleeper and ToM

Oh really, I would add you but that would give one of us away

Pocket Infinity might show up, it makes thematic sense with it being a Warmind weapon and all. Icebreaker will more than likely never come back because its too much of a pain in the ass to design around.

Sleeper nerf is most likely a bug.

what?

So im hearing conflicting views

Will stored exotics decrypt into potentially new rise of iron exotics?

Or should I just decrypt now?

People are telling me two different things

That's cute. I definitelly have to stretch mine.
I mean...sounds fun to me

wait fuck anyone else and even if they don't who cares more marks you saved up

Wish there was a way I could contact you, it's been some time since I gave some lovin'

>Will stored exotics decrypt into potentially new rise of iron exotics?
saved engrams have decrypted into Trespasser so that would be evidence toward saved ones decrypting into new exotics when Rise launches. we don't know definitively one way or the other though. they were cagey when answering that exact question in the game informer podcast.

the only new, confirmed rise of iron exotic you can get right this second is Trespasser, the sidearm. you can get higher light boots and primaries but who cares, you'll get higher light gear on the 20th anyways.

They "might", you're just as well saving them for Rahool anyway

Yeah. It would.
I'd give contact in almost any other thread lol.