In the next couple weeks I will be moving across the country in the US...

In the next couple weeks I will be moving across the country in the US. Trying to get all your stuff across is hugely expensive. It is $2,500 to ship it, and around $2,200 plus gas to rent a Uhaul and drive across.

I currently own a 2002 catfish with a garage full of tools. I was thinking to buy a newish Tundra around $20,000 which would be financed. Purchased a flat bed trailer to tow my camaro and fill the tundra up with my tools and other stuff I want to bring with me. Then when I get settled in use the tundra to buy some new furniture and stuff for a month or two and then flip it for around what I paid. I would be putting around 3,000 miles on the truck total.

Is this feasible? Will the bank quickly release the title if I try to sell it 2 months after taking a loan for it?

Idk how the banking Jews work but sounds like a good plan or you can just sell the slowmarow

I have debated on it, but its hard to let go. Am I just being a faggot by not taking the wise route and selling the catfish and just buying a truck instead?

dude you will miss it and get full regret. bad idea

Rent a penske truck. From the east to west coast, it'll be about $2k with fuel and a car dolly for a 22' truck. You'll lose that much on a loan and selling it. On top of that, you're on the hook for the loan until you sell the truck. Moving isn't cheap, but a one-time expense is better than 3-6 years.

If your fish ain't factory stock and you're moving to CA, sell it.

It's $2488 from penskee and that doesn't include the flat bed which will be around another $800 plus fuel for the 2,500 mile trip.

moving to Seattle, WA. Catfish has long tube headers with a catted y-pipe. Do they use sniffer test there for emissions?

Okay, so get amazon prime.

Then sell everything you want to move across country on amazon using your old address.

Then immediately buy it all with your prime account to your new address for free two day shipping.

kek you're going to get jewed you idiot. first off your plan is retarded, just pay the movers. you aren't flipping some truck from whatever flyover you live in in seattle for no loss with higher mileage.

When you arrive in Washington State they are going to charge you 9+% use tax on that new vehicle you bought, and it had better be 50 state CARB legal or you won't be able to register it if it is newer than 2009.

They use sniffers for older cars but on newer ones its generally just an OBD port pull for codes, which hopefully you aren't throwing in the background.

The real bad news is that in the state of Washington any aftermarket exhaust is illegal. I get a ticket every few years.

Welcome to little California!

What's a catfish?

Keep the Tundra

>Driving a automatic
pleb

Just rent the fucking penskee truck or whatever other cheep moving truck they have i thing budget is the cheapest

>late model tundra
oh no

I love this plan. Very creative.

Just get a trailer and tow it with your car.

Tundras are shit compared to the American trucks and are $8-10k more than the other trucks for the same year which I don't get at all.

The absolute madman

Shit taste desu
Nissan Titan is the best truck though

Is that why it got discontinued and reintroduced as a $50k mall crawler?

That's not true desu