/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent significant interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ticcytx.tumblr.com/post/150186208464/terraqua-commission-i-did-for-vintage-aerith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are the illustrated medals permanently added to the pool or are they limited time only?

I like that image

>Everyone here praises JP for being better
>Game is dead in Japan

>I'll be your XIIIth vessel bb

Permanent.

ticcytx.tumblr.com/post/150186208464/terraqua-commission-i-did-for-vintage-aerith

>he prefers fox lady over snake lady

>Based Invi has barely any screentime

Any solo players in bears want to join my growing party so we can win those glasses?
currently ranked 400, but i added people yesterday so it should have changed but it didn't
when does the party ranking update?
i assumed it was automatic like coliseum/hsc but it hasn't in like 24 hours

>have 4 adamantites
>debating on what to upgrade
>upgrade Lady Luck to 23
>power jumps by 7~8K
Nice. Maybe I'll be able to beat the Lv3 adamantite quest and get those two back.

>caring about any of them
I'm good. As long as that terrible rebirth idea doesn't happen I couldn't care less who does what.
Does the party rankings page not tell you when it last updated? I thought it did.

Snek a best.

Ah
it says "updated daily"
but when though?
3am already happened, so 7am maybe?
I'm just a nervous wreck wondering if I'm gonna make top 300

How much lux does your party have

but i guess we'll find out what it really is when the rankings update in a few hours

I think he wanted more of a flat number than ranking but that works. You really would be better off joining a real party than trying to finish throwing one together two days before it ends.

Eraqus did nothing wrong!

>What's that? My apprentice is being used as a pawn in Xehanort's plan to create the χ-blade? Well, sorry boy but I'm gonna have to kill you for the good of the world.

>Oh no, my other apprentice just arrived in time to see me about to kill his best friend and he isn't instantly agreeing with my decision. I guess now I have to kill them both.

I'm betting Boss Marluxia medal is the next carnival

Eraqus did EVERYTHING wrong.

So anyone know the stats on the Prince and Belle medal? 5000 fuggin event coins to get it.

Also beauty and the beast is kind of funny to me for multiple reasons

>Belle never once refers to The Beast by his real name or even asks for it. It's just The Beast
>The moral of the story is to love someone for who they are on the inside, not on the outside, yet despite this moral being taught the Beast becomes a handsome prince to reward Belle anyways

Exactly the same as the other medals except you can't guilt it

he trained V,T&A
The same stats as sweetheart beast.

>still no TAV

What's the point then

>he trained V,T&A
And even that was questionable.

>pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue to get exclusive Mickey and Broom medals for Kingdom Hearts Unchained X!

Seriously why the fuck do we not have those yet, and somehow we have the magic mirror medals which came out recently in japan, and are only good for whales?

When did Japan get Mickey and Brooms? Like, a month into release? Somehow I bet we'll never get them just so they can have people spend more money.

>When did Japan get Mickey and Brooms?
December, so like three months in.

So by timeline and content, ENG is way past due.

>there could be people who still wait for an inventory expansion deal

The same point as all other medals proving to others that you aren't a scrub

He probably meant 421 lux
>bears

Well at least he shed a tear about it
But would you let Xehanort become all powerful just to save 2 kids?

He should have went for vanitas

Strategies for doing the later raif bosses for the least amount of ap?
currently in the 30s
going all reds on TT for the tail
then i die and spend ap to kill him with all greens on LL
should i instead be using a mix of medals on olympia or DR?

Raid*

I won't let /khg/ fade into darkness!

I want to feel Aqua's booty.

post more Ven

No need to ask me twice.

I bet Ven likes Aqua's spats too.

I thought we weren't doing this anymore.

The next 3000 jewels I buy have to be used on avatar boards so I can get enough cost to not be a weakling.

So you have come this far and still you have understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!

Guys, please listen.

I only want to play through the story. I don't give a shit about the rest.

So is it possible for me to just use story medals in order to complete the story, or do I really have to spend millions of $ I don't have to finish it ?

You don't need to pay, but you still need to pull and have a good amount of luck to progress through the story.
Or you can just youtube it.

I like thinking about Aqua though.

This is what I was doing so far.
But I was just asking.

The only illustrated medal I have is Sora & pals.
I'm poor and I don't want to learn I'll have to pay just for the story.

I survived so far by guilting ANY medals.
So I was wondering if with guilted story medals, I could at least finish the story. And I'm not even asking about completing the objectives.

Why is completing the story complicated in THIS game where in other mobile games I have little to no problems ?
Maybe you'll tell me because it's one of the few games where the story is worth something.

You need guilted medals to complete the later story. You won't survive otherwise. Skills too.

I meant that I survived so far by using NO guilted medals, except the shared ones.

>I survived so far by guilting ANY medals.
You should have at least Guilted Stitch, the 2 special AoEs, and maybe Yuna. They get you through much it's astounding you managed it this far.

How far are you? I think the hardest story quest for f2p right now is 425. Being in a good party helps too.

I'm in the same boat. Quest 376 without guilted medals. i just want the story dammit

Guilted story medals won't get you very far, at least not past mission 500 I presume.
If you want to stay 100% f2p you'll need to find a party with good shared medals, level up as fast as you can so you get better shared medals from whales and save those jewels for occasional carnivals.
Don't buy premium costume boards apart from the eight that get you more cost nodes, don't spend jewels on continues, get your skills from the monthly coliseum boards.

Honestly, the best way to play this game for the story only would be to wait until it ends, then you can grab all the over-powered medals and breeze through it, bonus points if you still save your jewels from the daily login bonus until then.

So does that mean I'll have to pay ?
Story medals is not enough ?

Should I really drop this game ? 'Cause I like it. But not enough to pay for it.

The only medals I have are from rare pulls I have with medals.

The maximum I have is a 5 dots Master Form Sora. The rest of my 6 medals, aside from the Sora & Pals, are 3 dots. Because they were.
I do the coliseum every week, and the events too (as far as I can go) so I can get some Cid, Chip & Dale medals from time to time.

I'm trying to guilt the YRP trio (at least I'm beginning).

And how I managed ? Thanks people that share good medals !

I'm at 450. And now, I start to guilt the YRP trio. Then a Stitch.
After that ... who knows.
I'll go as far as I can.

Be strong my fellow wielder.

But I don't know a party that has good medals.
I'm in one that started good, but now there's only one active player left. I'll leave it the day he leaves too.

Damn, this is complicated.
So, I should STOP using my jewels and wait to the very end of the game to buy medals like crazy and hoping to finish the game in time ?

reeeeeeee

Go into a party with at least one whale. Stockpile your jewels and use it only during a good epic carnival.

Dude. Can't you just save your jewels?

I'll do that now.
I wasted them by pulling the chance I had, and now I'm stuck with shit.
But at least I'm at 450 right now, so it can't be all bad right ?

Difficult to find one. And when you do, they reject you. That's the case for me at least.

So, if anyone here is a whale and is interested in a player that plays on a daily basis, I'm all OK. In the Unicornis Union.

Hey guys

So who are the "lost two" that was hinted in kh2 secret ending? luxu and the MoM?

>The reason you're here
despicable

i actually came to this thread because i've only played kh1, 2, and chain of memories, and was wondering if sora and kairi's relationship ever became a thing

Not yet user

nearly 15 years and still not together? what kind of fuckery is this

KH never was and never will be about romance.

Too busy saving the world, not really the best time to discuss romance .

i hold dearly onto the memory of the papua fruit drawing in the cave

Cute

I purchase 2 x10 medals

ok pull

This is making me want to pull, but I know I will regret it.

You don't have to wait until the very end, but the draws will get better and better, that's how these games work. They need to be very accessible to function, so someone who spends a lot of money now can get to be the king of the whales easily.
Continuous deck building will always be outclassed be simply getting new medals, especially in the NA version where you get so little free jewels.

If you're really here just for the story, log in every day, get your jewels, but wait until next year and spend them all in one carnival, you won't be disappointed.

All I need is one fucking xaldun to guilt, still like this pull though

this technically the worst you can pull

To waste your time on. That's why they put it in small print on the notice.

>stuck at mission 425
>wait a year
>Collecting jews and grinding money throughout the year
>a year passes
>time to get to work
>buy all cost boards
>buy some space
>rest of the jewls goes into an absurd amount of pulls in current emc
>multiple guilted epics and multiple premiums from pulls
>beat all missions after 425
>get more jewls from missions
>pull some more
This would be glorious

>came here for the weakest element in the games
>despicable

so im trying out the jp version for fun, anything i should know?

S&P jp is shit, premiums are only available in the emc they get introduced it, jp players know you are a gaijin and hate you

Gaijin means people from the west right? How would they even know?

the game is pretty dead in jp. New players are usually the dirty gaijins

>陽翔
>虎太郎
>直美
>Jeff
>克己

What are the best missions to farm lux?
i get that raid bosses have the most, but they're starying to take 30-40 lux to finish
When i have 20 lux left and take a nap to wait for AP, what's the best mission to waste that on?

Gaijin is just foreigners in general, even if it's another Asian country.

>Boosted best girl

I am jealous.

Ok, where the hell is my TAV medal? Also, is The Big XIII worth it or should I wait?

I want to start playing khux, but I want ome of the illustrated BBS trio medals. If I reroll do o have a shot at one of them or are they not in the pool currently?

You need to wait for the next EMC which is this upcoming Thursday

you fucked up.

Is there really another so soon?

Illustrated medals are only available during Epic Medal Carnivals, if want a chance at them just skip this deal and wait for the next one.

It's always been once every other week, aside from the 3 week orgy of carnivals that released the BBS trio

>game says secret movie in BBS FM (2.5) is extremely difficult to get in beginner mode
>some say it's impossible
>nothing I've looked up can give me a concrete answer to any of it
Okay, so are the endings accessible on Beginner Mode or not?

>inb4 go play Critical
That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking what are the criteria for secret movies on the beginner mode.

I wish I could trade my coins for something like lux or munny