smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Summer of Smite 2016
smite.gamepedia.com/Summer_of_Smite_2016

>Camp Lazy Day
smite.gamepedia.com/Camp_Lazy_Day

>Odyssey 2017
odyssey.smitegame.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

smitedatamining.com/smite-pts-3-17-datamining/
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp3doi
gyazo.com/086abce639bdd22f7bdea718aa3320a2
gyazo.com/cd79cebd46cb44a4a573969bca37b7ec
gyazo.com/6304636177ad72057474d0fdd5ce83fc
gyazo.com/ea4834592aafbb0f62697ef0dfaa3c59
gyazo.com/a1d384a42eb3b0f9ed970fe7167fb15a
gyazo.com/9362fd5c5c29ceb99e1a21280ea3fd28
gyazo.com/7bb5d0ca1a7ff5fd8e02ebd3978bf04d
gyazo.com/adb0ab4a9a72411f175b2befa7fa0966
smiterivals.com/
smitedatamining.com/smite-complete-2017-odyssey-list/
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/a/a6/Chaac_Purchase_Recommended_1_a.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post mains

what do I need to know if I haven't played seriously since the end of Season 2
I can still play meme modes obviously but I don't want to be useless in Conquest

what the hell is that

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

Warriors build bloodforge in solo for the sustain now, it's core.

new skin from datamining

not sure what rivals is, probably some shitty site thier promoting, like the xian tian tier monster skin was

>le 3 when someone gets too close girl
>le 4 when kill stealing girl

Yikes!

you'd literally be better off singing up for a Gig app and spend the money you ear from them to pay for your gems.

Xian mountain is actually really fucking fun, im having a blast with it. Haven't enjoyed smite this much in a while.

Its dora!

how many rounds is it? My higiest was round ten, and I lost to the Super Lion

>ashur finally learned how to draw dicks

god bless

now he just needs to learn how to give his girls some muscle tone

Infinite. The rewards cap at 25 though.

Infinite, just keeps getting harder and harder.

I think there's 15 different variations though. Pretty sure I've played them all now.

So we'll have another god with an execute

>If he channels for the full duration he is healed and enemy gods under 15% hp when the channel finishes will be executed

smitedatamining.com/smite-pts-3-17-datamining/

Izanami skin when?

>Thoth soon
He better be a high scaling mage.

>play only arena for past 2 years

I tried conquest again and its the most boring thing ever. Been playing since closed beta.

Me too

This is pretty cool but this asshole just got a new skin like 2 patches ago

I enjoyed conquest in the beta and S1.

Then S2+ happened and I just couldn't get into it anymore.

try joust and clash. Clash is probably the best of conq and arena. Only problem is it steam rolls too quick. Maybe a 3rd lane would fix it.

>tfw trying Chronos
Holy shit this guy is fun, anyone want to lay down some knowledge on me so I can play this guy better?

What rewards are there?

Xing Tian's Mountain is pretty fun

Your 3-1 combo is strong. The slowness of his 3 makes it easier to dodge but it's pretty damned wide so try to take advantage of that. Like point-blanking it. Remember that your 2 gives different effects based on quadrant. When you reach the latgame, you should literally be only using your 4th quadrant unless you're fleeing and can pop the 1st quadrant for some healing. Since his ult's got a pretty long windup time learn to use it early.

He's one of those rare basic attack mages, though he can play like a standard mage to a certain degree thanks to the short cooldown and big damage on his 1

Thready reminder. Pedro is here.

nox's tits make my dick angry

Shit...

Open shirts exposing the abdomen is my weakness. I think I just turned a little more furry.

Nothing wrong with that. Wanting fenrirs knot is natural.

Since here's a werewolf in this skin wouldn't he just have a big floppy human dick? All ready to burst out of his flimsy shredded shorts at the slightest swell...

FUCK

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

Paradigm drama, Xaliea's comments, part 1
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp3doi

>Let us start off by saying the past few weeks have been stressful for our team and we're extremely relieved it is finally over. We'd like to thank all the other teams and people that helped us throughout that supported us through this ordeal, as well as the fans of both our team and smite e-sports as a whole who supported us regardless. We're glad Hi-Rez was able to support us with their decision, and would like to express our gratitude for their work in this situation.

>I imagine most of you by now are aware that we are no longer part of Paradigm. After a dispute with our manager, Lydia Picknell, we believed it best to part ways. We do however wish to elaborate on what has already been said and give a different perspective. We believe that the narrative that Paradigm has so far created is grossly skewed in their favor, so we wish to shed some light on this situation. We will show parts of our chat logs with our past manager in an attempt to disprove some of the claims made against us. To give context to these logs, Lydia had said to us that Paradigm would be getting taxed a surprisingly large amount. We as a team were surprised that this was suddenly being sprung on us at the time as we had not heard of this before. While we understood that Paradigm as a company would incur costs, we did not expect it to be such an abnormally large amount. Our natural response was to ask for the books, to understand where the taxes were coming from to get clarification of where our money would be going, which ended up being denied by Lydia.

gyazo.com/086abce639bdd22f7bdea718aa3320a2
gyazo.com/cd79cebd46cb44a4a573969bca37b7ec

Part 2

>The following chat logs show our captain Emil attempting to mediate a solution together with Lydia. They are all in chronological order with no messages missing in between.

gyazo.com/6304636177ad72057474d0fdd5ce83fc
gyazo.com/ea4834592aafbb0f62697ef0dfaa3c59
gyazo.com/a1d384a42eb3b0f9ed970fe7167fb15a
gyazo.com/9362fd5c5c29ceb99e1a21280ea3fd28
gyazo.com/7bb5d0ca1a7ff5fd8e02ebd3978bf04d

>Paradigm wished for us to sign a contract we believed unsignable and we ended up having to deny their request.The contract in question involved a 1 dollar salary, 25% cut of our winnings, as well as 100% of the skin money going to Paradigm.

gyazo.com/adb0ab4a9a72411f175b2befa7fa0966

>We felt it important to defend ourselves in this situation, and show a small part of what had transpired. At this moment Paradigm will still own all of the money gained from the skin sales. However we are just happy about keeping our spot, as it is most important to us.

>We are currently exploring sponsorship options which do include Orbit. We have not yet made a final decision on this matter as it has been made out to be. We are aware of Orbits past with Hirez and have had discussions with the CEO. We will be taking everything into account. For now we will be named Bipolar Method(BM) for the days of the future past! Feel free to ask us questions and we will try our best to answer them.

Yeah we know, it was talked about for like 2 hours in the last thread.

they think if they keep spamming this drivel, we'll hack paradigm or their sponsors or whatever it is

The last skin he got was a t2 skin that was released at the start of july.

>paradigm
>sponsors

lel there's literally nothing to go after. even the paradigm website is dead because lydia didn't pay whoever was working on it

meh, i'm just here for da futa and shitposting

I want Terra to slap my face with her giant, flacced, cock.

Flaccid.

It's their new mobile game.

smiterivals.com/

By the looks of it, it's going to be a SMITE themed pokemon.

smite go?

I hope it's as engaging as jetpack swipers

Who here /arenaonly/? Its the only reason I play this game.

>By the looks of it, it's going to be a SMITE themed pokemon.
jesus, sounds worse than jetpack fighter

For playing "arenaonly" you have too much ofuselss assassins on your list.

>loki
>awilix
>bad in arena

I have tried the other game modes just like arena more. I just like to play assassins.

Just watched Adapting's stream. Im not surprised he has like 1/8 the amount of subs Matty or 1/5 of Incon's, I'm surprised he has subs/viewers at all.

>22/2/14
>Loss
Kill the minions you fucking scrub.

I try but when my team gives them 30 kills its gg.

he doesn't talk, 0 chat interaction, boring as fuck, watcha talking about! great streamer!

he gets viewers because he is a world champion and an amazing player, people watch him to try to learn how to git gud

Nothing better than premade of 2 turkish scumlords double-instalocking assassins on weekend.

smitedatamining.com/smite-complete-2017-odyssey-list/
So the the complete list of odyssey item have been datamined.

>0 chat interaction
Sounds like my type of streamer. I'd rather have no interaction instead of "feelsbadman" or "thanks for the donation random guy can I get some spam in the chat" this is why I haven't watched a stream in over a year.

7500 gems for skins alone.

untz untz untz untz

>Greek – Prototype Scylla

MECHA LOLI

that defeats the purpose of a stream lmao.
you like watching videos user, not streams.

I only want the 1st one.

>Chaac announcer pack

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/a/a6/Chaac_Purchase_Recommended_1_a.ogg

>24. Reward – HUD Theme

Don't think they've had different HUDs before right? Fuck, I want that and it's a really late collection reward too. Time to start sucking dicks for gems.

I'm 2-6 in my placements and it says my elo is 1,380 elo what rank is that?

bronze 4

>Lady of The Lore Announcer Pack
>Prototype Scylla
AWOOOOOO!!!@@@@@@@@

hello bebobles :D xd sorry english is not first langua

I only play neith im so gud xd im pro skill master xd

I go double stack max cdr for jump all the time no potions I push like pve bot never rotate and only ult for kill i dont work for xd

i have this mlg move i walk straight to enemy making him belive i go close enough for attack but then i press i jump on him hahaha xdxdxd i outplay trick im so good stuck on tutorial god all my life and can't even play anything else than minion push xdxdxd

if lose it's team fault not me for giving free kills becoz too shit brain for mana pot in early game

i carry u noob get skill xd

>There is no lewd version with cum

Why even draw this?

*Holds up hydra's lament*

I wish her face was as qt as the mask :c

>This combined with the earlier datamined icons
>Scarlet Dangerfield neith
>Scarlet Dangerfield is a girl that works for Hirez
>That icon that basically looks like a corgi wearing a cap

It better not be a fucking fursona skin Smite, I swear to god.

>not willingly ending your life after 40 years of being married to Medusa, caressing her every night, letting her know she's beautiful inside and out, and nothing was her fault by staring into her true, beautiful face and letting your stone figure be a symbol of your love for eternity
Fucking pleb.

>tfw playing athena but my medusa has no idea how to combo off my taunt

Jesus christ how can you fuck this up? It's so easy

Anyone play this on console? What's it like?

>expecting Medusa players to cooperate with Athena players

Wow. So it looks like literally the only skins that I want are going to be there first handfull. The rest are of gods that I don't even like to play and the Skins don't even sound like they would get me to start playing them.

And of course the final wet turd on this shitpile is the T5 Anubis skin.

>It better not be a fucking fursona skin Smite
You mean it better be one. We need more furry stuff.

Erlang is Ash catching the porkymons.

They dropped the ball with foxy amat.

Could have easily been an anubis-tier anthropomorphic fox.

ur right medusa, im sorry u are beautiful :c

Fun stuff. Less retards than on PC until you play low tier ranked which has a lot more retards than PC for whatever reason.

Because the implication is too good.

nigga cum looks the exact same where is your brain

This is the futa and twink general not the furry general.

>most played is best girl

I like you

>Arachnophobia

so which HiRez employee thought this wave was even slightly fair? It's pretty mucha guaranteed loss if you even get it.

you're >that guy

>Neith and Isis get yet ANOTHER skin
>All Bastet has received of recently was inferior recolor of inferior catwoman.

STOP

>Camazotz already getting a skin

confirmed to be broken as fuck during release.

>isis gets another skin
The only skin she has that is t3+ is a vampire one.

Unable to get into game right now due to work, did they drop Xing's Mountain into game early, or is it PTS talk?

PTS talk.

Which of Jing Wei/Skadi/Chronos takes the most/least skill and effort to play well with?

i need friends to game with, i'm not very good however

Skadi because she has no escape then Chronos because he has non early game then Jing Wei because her escape and steroid are one so you are fucked if you get poked before going offensive.