pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoWg guilds:
US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance, formerly MAGA)
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

First for Lordaeron

first for things I like

just healed a classic dungeon
wew that was unfun, spent 90% of my time dpsing
did heirlooms make everything shit?

I want to marry a fem tauren!

How good are Druids for farming old content? and i'm thinking of tanking, do i go tank or dp While leveling from 100-110 ?

Expansions so far. Personal opinion TRIGGER WARNING

TBC > Wotlk > Vanilla > Legion > MoP > Cata > WoD

Vanilla was great for the nostalgia and socialization. Most of the stuff in vanilla was absolute garbage tho, but it bumps it up to 3rd. If it wasn't for ulduar, i'd drop Wotlk to 4th or even 5th, but that raid was amazing.

>try to play alt
>every few hours there's new world quests, some too important to pass up (suramar or good rewards)
>get bored as FUCK leveling to the point where I almost fall asleep

I just don't wanna play anything but my monk, it's so gud at everything but tanking, fuk

Belf Butt

hey

its ya boy

asmongold

>vanilla
>expansion
reel em in

>can't device on what I want to main for pvp

>end up pvp healing on my main PvE character anyway

sigh

Reminder that these tanks will never see raiding beyond normal/heroic :
Demon hunters
Monks

If you rolled these and expect to have a spot, you're delusional. enjoy your dungeon "progression".

what spec of hunter should i be leveling with? (100-110)

Kayn or Altruis?

>legion
>no raids released
>has all the cross-realm group finding trash from WOTLK+
>magically on this list

BM for safety
Survival for speed

>Get devilsaur shock baton
>Thing procs off fucking everything

When is blizz gonna smack it with the nerf stick?

It feels a bit OP at times, especially when it procs off of shit like moonfire tick. Probably soon.

So what's the general consensus on the best Class Hall and why is it Shaman?
>cold blue hues
>ocean sea foam crashing against rocks
>maelstrom churning beneath you as you tend to your Artifact weapon
>tucked and comfy within the rocks

SWEET JESUS

is marksman only for raiding then?

looks like thrall's house
0/10 metzen trash

I really like the druid one, thought the lock one could have been done way better. Mage is about what I expected but is comfy.

He's not coming back is he?

tank while leveling for sure

Best dmg classes right now?

it doesnt fucking matter what you level with, the only difference is saving yourself 30 minutes

Shouldn't the Naaru and the Light be more concerned about their opposite the Void and the Void Lords than the Burning Legion?

I want a gassy female pandaren to sit on my face right now

I've gotten the Vault Ticket numerous times and I can't find the Suspicious Crate toy anywhere in the vault.

Am I missing something? I'm in the Rogue Class Hall and I haven't been able to find it.

>only got his model update for his death cutscene
ITS LITERALLY NOT FAIR

Are Sub or Assassination looking to be viable at all for raiding?

I know RollleMemes is the best of the three but I just fucking hate the aesthetic design, I wanna be a stealthy assassin not a pirate.

more please!!!!

butts

If I'm planning to sub through wow tokens starting from nothing, would a 30 day sub suffice playing around 2 - 4 hours a day to earn enough for the next sub? Or should I sub for 60 days first?

Yeah I know a sub is about an hour or two's worth of real life work, but I hear that earning gold isn't actually that much work either, so if I can do so without taking from my real world money why not right?

because they never do balancing tuning in patches

If you are nonbinary you cant play wow because theres only fem or male choices, blizz seriously needs to do something about this

It was a dreadlord

Can we talk about the flipside as well?

I'm a Priest and I fucking hate our order hall. It's so directionless, it has zero substance, there's nothing neat or interesting about the design.

Not to mention Paladins literally get a fucking chapel as their order hall, while we're stuck with whatever the fuck this thing is. Fuck.

>blizzard couldnt even be fucked to give the eyes different dialogue or none at all

I'm a trans-lesbian troll male nonfurry druid.

When will those people learn that not everyone is included in everything all the time?

because fighting the void seems to be quite impossible, we have no way of knowing how to defeat the void lords
that's why sargeras is killing everything instead of looking for a way to attack them directly, how the fuck do you find them?

the legion is a much more present threat, that they can actually make some headway against

Anyone know how to get the Infernal Brimstone Analysis quest? I really need to farm up a ton for my moneymaking schemes

>thought the warrior order hall was going to be cool as fuck
>no spirits of dead heroes from warcraft history
>just a small area of literally who ebin vikings
>shamans get a little puzzle game to play with
>warriors just get a shitty arena no one uses because you can duel in the rest of the world

Are tank specs dead in pvp nowadays?

I just want to fuck around in battlegrounds and stuff

>intern setting up AI for the eye wanted to add dialogue but was afraid he'd be reprimanded for not following the billionaire-dollar company's production lines where every single dialogue has to be checked by ten different people which could delay the game by week

Pro tip for prot paladins

Wait near the point where people hearth in to dalaran and stand on the pink road, eventually your shield will start to glow and when it does, use your artifact ability

>>shamans get a little puzzle game to play with
>>warriors just get a shitty arena no one uses because you can duel in the rest of the world
you get stuff? what do hunters get

This is the worst general on this board by miles and yet i love it so much

So .. who has her nudes?

no reason your character has to be exactly like you
just pick a male or a female model and do things your way, nobody gives a shit

The monk one is top comfy.
You even have a portal to your old monastery if you miss it.

its an eye conjured by an inquisitor that he looks through
so... it has his voice

R8

Could probably find another waist or shoulders I guess, currently trying to get Netherbane, didn't get the drop this week

Yay or nay?

Sub seems pretty terrible in PvE but is good in PvP.

Assass might be good. It's largely about DoTs now which might make it good on boss fights.

Will people be meanies to me because I'm a new player learning to tank?

You could always commit suicide! ^_^

the only people who like playing druids where you can't see your armor are furries

make a fem worgen

the inquisitors are the demons. it uses the night elf voice and dialog

You will be obliterated m8 so you better harden up

Someone give me a rundown on prot warrior and tankong. Boutta try it for first time. Level 71.

Your favorite class quests in legion?

Probably but fuck em. Gotta learn somehow.

yes
but you're tough and brave and can do it anyways

tanking is braindead now, just throw yourself at mobs and press any button
don't worry so much

If you inform people that you're new and honestly do not know any better, some might be willing to help you and tag along for more dungeons. I did this once with a new tank. She did not get any better

Guys I did it

>She

Found the problem

whiteknight faggot

What are you tanking on user?

whaht the heck??

oh

You can't balance tune demon hunters for raid, solely on how the class works. If they buff them up any more, they will be unkillable. If they nerf them, they will be garbage for both raids AND dungeons.

Demon hunter is a dungeon spec. As for monks brewmasters, very little amount of people will be able to manage playing them. They're one of the only specs left i nthe game. If you mess up a single fucking time, you get smashed by the boss.

She was over 60yo though. Really into motorbikes and such. I posted about her before and thought she was younger. Pic related.

It's a weird feel isn't it?

I'm not playing yet but will start next week as a tauren warrior

be a female tauren and wear a slutmog

How the FUCK do you get all the enemies to agro AND stay on you as prot warrior?
Is there some spell I am missing.

>warrior
Just press ignore pain once you get it and everyone will praise you as the greatest tank alive.

should have gotten yourself a new gf mommy that likes wow and motorcycles

press mighty slash near a lot of enemies and taunt the ones that run away

fk you

thunderclap nigga

*You Appear Inside Solid Rock*
Has Suffocated.

She had a few regular fuckbuddies and lived together with her ex, not to mention that we live in different countries.

>tfw listening to someone a few years older than my mom talking about her sexcapades

1 minute until EU reset

lets go boyz

Yeah man, not a huge deal. A lot of tanking is healing dependent too.

Dont worry, everone is anxious at first but just keep playing it and youll see how easy it is

that makes it way less appealing

Now that Blizzard has said Warlocks are mostly good, bar some ramp up time. Can the decline every Warlock group request meme end? You can't have that fire Mage every time.

FER THE DARK IRRRRN

WHERE ARE THE FEMALE WORGENS

Druid for sure, i feel more druider than ever

Why are you sometimes unable to trade items that drop in dungeons? Just a minute ago I had a non warforged ring drop in mythic VH and was unable to trade, I've found this happens pretty often and for what seems to be no reason. Some warforged/titanforged items are tradeable and others aren't. It just seems to be really inconsistent but there may be a mechanic I'm not understand.

M Y D I C K

Not to mention that she is fat. We don't talk anymore though, since I purged my friendlist some months ago after an autism attack.