Why were these FWD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57JVPbXXVW0
youtube.com/watch?v=9qdFB_TGc9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so paublito can hard park

Because weebs are stupid and will buy anything because of the badge

to keep cost down

Because they are essentially integras which in turn are essentially civics.

>Why was this Honda Accord coupe FWD
gee I wonder.

Not comparable at all

puablito?

>Not comparable at all
Literally interchangeable chassis. The Prelude was based on the Accord just like the Integra was based on the Civic.

Have you driven it?

>Not comparable

Well, aside from sharing most of it's engineering. And engines, and suspension. I can't imagine why Honda didn't want to re engineer the H series and build a new chassis instead of just making an Accord coupe with a bit more oomph.

Did you drive it

everything interchanges. Doesn't matter if they drive slightly differently.

This.

prelude owner here.
You guys are fucking ignorant.

look. nigger. You asked why it wasn't RWD. Because it's based on the Accord and always has been. It literally does not matter if they drive differently

Enjoy your Accord.

>slightly differently
So you enjoy talking about cars you have never driven as if you were an expert, while ignoring people who have driven those cars by saying "nuh uh"

No they are worse than civics.

They are basically accords.

>you asked why rwd
No i didnt

>Muh feels matter more than engineering facts
>waaaaah! This car was FWD!
>waaaaah! Everything should be RWD
kill yourself autist scum.

Nice strawman

and saying "drive one" isn't? Go fuck yourself. It's a better looking Accord coupe and that's all there is to it.

Thats objectively wrong

they took their cash cow and made it drive nicely

unfortunately a lot of people live in SHIT areas that you can't appreciate a well-sorted car so you're left to just wish it was rwd for really no reason at all

>Lincoln Continental tier front end
>"essentially a civic"
LOL

Pepsifag unironically thinks the Integra Type R would be vastly improved if it was RWD

he lives in Florida

florida is the land of the car show

there aren't actually any good roads, just some nice weather for people to walk around, look at cars, and think 'man if i lived anywhere but florida this car would be awesome to own'

Nigger, I owned 2. You want to know the difference in driving impressions between an Accord and a non Vtec Prelude? Jack fucking shit. The turn in was the same, the weak brakes were the same, the steering was snappy, if not predictable, the power delivery was the same. The only difference? I miss my Accord wagon way more than my BB2 Prelude.

Because honda didn't know how to RWD until the S2K came along and by then people had gotten used to the ones with that insane difd

>"wahh I wanted RWD so I could drift like takumi!"
Kill yourself

Sounds like you just have it wrong buddy

Pic related. KANJO

Can you go sideways in a Honda?

yes

yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=57JVPbXXVW0

bonus video
youtube.com/watch?v=9qdFB_TGc9E
look at that comment section
wow i hate car people

Variety is the spice of life. Honda insists on making effu effu viable so no one else has to.

Preludes were odd, though. The Type-R Civic and Integra filled the niche for performance-oriented FF and it wasn't as practical as an Accord. They look cool enough to have a following and go quicker than your average 4cyl econobox.

>honda rather give mommytruck rwd than any of their cars

Preludes are to Accords as Integras are to Civics.

The Element was based on the second gen CR-V and had a FWD-biased AWD system.and said CR-V was based on the 7th generation Honda Civic

So there you go. A Civic drifting.

first post best post