Im thinking about buying a car from California because I cant find any non-rusted E30s that arent overpriced here

Im thinking about buying a car from California because I cant find any non-rusted E30s that arent overpriced here.

How much should I offer this dude? He is asking 5k obo and shipping it to Connecticut would cost around 1k.

>1989 BMW E30
>199,680 miles
>Bilstein sport shocks
>h&r race springs
>Upgraded RSM from turner motorsports
>New front control arms with M3 offset bushings
>UUC 4 piston Big brake kit with SS lines Hawk DTC-05 pads front and >rear (still have stock brake system in a box)
>Sparco EVO driver seat (with garagistic floor mounts)
>z3 short shifter and condor speed shop shift knob
>15x8 tr motorsports wheels with 205-50 dunlop direzza dz102 tires still alot of tread left
>New inner and outer tie rods
>Timing belt water pump replaced
>Resealed front timing cover and front seal
>New oil pan gasket
>Valve cover gasket, Valve adjustment
>both rear wheel bearings have been replaced
>spark plug wires and plugs
>Ignition cap and rotor
>Red line transmission and diff fluid.

"Thinking about going to a different project. I'm going to very transparent about this. This is a track car it has been used for track 2 days at thunder hill. Held up very well drove there and back both times. Ran a best of 2:22 on street tires with me driving could be faster probably.

The car has no rear interior, still have rear door cards. Ac is inop still there. heater inop just bypassed has a brand new heater control valve from BMW.

If you want a fun track car or a car to turn to spec E30 this is for you. The body is ok no major damage the paint is decent but don't expect this to be a looker. California car no rust "

Other urls found in this thread:

e30zone.net/e30zonewiki/index.php/Whats_it_worth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daddys money

Corolla is a better car all around.

?

im 24 years old and i havent had a car for a couple of years as my job is just block away from my house.

daddy's money my ass

Check az also, rust free cars like crazy here.

Why the hell would you want to buy some 200k mile clapped out semi-gutted e30?

Why wouldnt I?

esp if I could get it for $3500

My coworker was just looking at E30s yesterday, are you a hipster OP?

yeah howd you know?

It's an E30 user
now bait harder

I second this, just so you can see more options.

5k doesn't sound bad, it's up to you m8. The E30 is an incredibly good car to drive, I promise you won't get bored of it in this lifetime. Maintenance isn't hard, the thing handles like a beauty. Hope you enjoy your car senpai. Just keep it rust free.

5k sounds pretty fair to me. I've been looking for an E30 for a while, but hard to find one in decent shape that isn't the ETA model. I don't know if I'd believe it's only been to two track days though. Why pump all of that money in to it and not race it?

i checked out AZ and i found some e30s but nothing as good as the one above

i mean its very possible its only seen two track days. not everyone has time to go to the track yknow

what do you fagg/o/ts think?

I bought a 1986 325es with 166k that was way cleaner than this for $3800.

>325es

and thats exactly why you bought it for 3800

no offense lad my first car was a 325e.

I dislike the diving board bumpers and the whole it being an actual economy car..

I prefer late model E30s now.

So you're spending $1200 for bumpers? Also my car has AC, premium stereo, electric windows. I wouldn't call that the economy version

Need to know what steering wheel that is.

>5k obo.

im not buying it for 5k dude also I dont care about AC or stereo. also the electric windows work so.

do it faggot

M-Tech 1 Steering wheel

Sounds like a decent price to me

Looks kinda beat. The mods don't impress me much either. Its a $2500 E30 with $1000 in mods. Its a IS i'm guessing?

yes its an 1989 325is

How much you reckon I offer him?

note I still do have to pay for shipping which is $1000

and I think we are coming to an agreement that he'll pay for half of it.

yeah 5k is alright but it IS OR BEST OFFER

e30zone.net/e30zonewiki/index.php/Whats_it_worth