overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 29 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet (Outdated)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20271526
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749176601
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hana song

is ugly

Jamison Fawkes!

How do mercy healsluts feel when you outheal them as zen? Suicide watch?

Cutest and best pairing

i-it never happens

New animated short when?

How to get a pharah gf

>Fuck yeah Mei ult on 5 people on the checkpoint.
>HAHAHAHAHAHA ZEN ULT HURUYFHDUYFHSFUSHFUISEFHUSIFSHDFHSDIUFHDUI

I'm not a mercy main but I just feel grateful when our Zen sees me pick Mercy and doesn't say "welp, got 1 support, time to play hanzo".

Also Mercy's damage buff is excellent

Not having seperate queues for anything above a duo was a mistake. Prove me wrong.

10th for

MERCY.

I literally can't.

Ask someone who is ranked VERY HIGH in Platinium anythign

why does everyone insist on playing 2-2-2 when all you need to win in gold/platinum is to not be a fucking mouthbreather. Why is this community so fucking retarded and will cry a fucking river if you don't play the "meta". This is worse than LoL and that's quite the achievement

If you have a Mercy who excels at jumping from target to target, it's a good combo. Zen can heal stragglers while Discording important players, And Mercy keeps the rear line in good spirits while buffing whoever

Do Zen and Mercy boosts stack? Like, could you theoretically get 60% on a a guy?

buhu your ult got outulted, DVA shutting down your ult with a right click is far more frustrating

I posted this last thread but I'm reposting in hopes of getting an answer (or atleast a (You)):

What is the SR gain/loss based on this season (besides streaks)?

Last season it was clearly medals, I played D.Va who always gets 3 to 4 golds per match since she can tag the whole team and get gold elims and blow up her mech in front of a Mei wall and score 3,000 dmg. I was rank 65 to 67 for the majority of season 1. (climbed up from 44 after doing placements as Mercy)

But now they changed what SR gain is based off of and despite playing the exact same, maining D.Va, I am low plat and I tend to lose more SR than I gain. I am fully ready to accept I belong in the middle of the bell curve, in fact, I probably belong far lower because my reaction times are shit and I tend to massively suck at every video game that isn't an MMO, but I'm just curious as to what the new SR gain/loss is based off of.

it just works

>W-WE NEED TO GO 2 HEALERS AND 2 TANKS, I SEEN IT IN SEAGULLS ELO.

OW community is fucking worse than Dota's.

>Mei and D.Va team up for a team wipe using only ults
God damn that sucked. we were FRAMES away from it only being a 3 piece

You mean if Zen discords a Roadhog and Mercy boosts the 76 shooting him, does 76 do 60% more damage against Hog? I believe so.

because the enemy team will run the meta and you won't have the same sustain they would have from 2 healers or the front line of having 2 tanks.

It works at higher levels. Unfortunately, 2-2-2 depends upon everyone doing their job properly, and since you're a gold/plat shitter you're probably not.

what rank do you need to be to get a free gold weapon?

Yeah. If this is the case... I might have to convince whoever our Lucio is to play Mercy. The sheer speed at which we would delete enemy mercy from the fight gets me hard

Get fit, join egyptian army, cross fingers to find a qt.

Grand Master.

but modern day egypt is arab not egyptian

Then I guess Ana and Pharah are just Arabic and not Egyptian

well, i guess i'll give up now.

NO

MY WAIFU IS NOT A MUSLIM
FUCK YOU NIGGER

>An absolute 2-0 Steamroll. The winning team holding the loser VERY early into the match each time, and emoting while they ride the payload to victory
>losing player says "Thanks for the games :("

How hard is it to get a golden weapon skin? Still haven't hit 25 and I'm guessing I'll suck ass placement wise

have the competitive rewards for leagues been disclosed yet?

just got diamond

as hard as it is to get 300 wins

Win 300 matches, or tie 3000 matches. (Or if you place high enough(likely to be Master) you'll be guaranteed to get enough CP for it

Are Symmetra and Torbjorn good picks for defense? On which maps?

>Traveling to Eichenwalde
>Prepare to Attack
That fucking chokepoint is such bullshit. I'm just going to quit and search again from now on.

please, convince me to sleep now rather than watching these fucking asians and Yuros play OW. I have nothing to do,aside from play Comp tonight. It's 5 15AM

what

Golden weapon is based on winning about 300 games overall, not purely on your placement. If you place low but have a stack to play with it'll be smooth sailing. If you're solo queue, play Zarya.

>symmetra
volskaya and anubis first points only
>torbjon
never

just pick zenyatta and spam the chokepoint. seriously its won me so many games he is so good on that map. im almost master

There's some OW tournament going on right now. Mountain Dew Inaugural Invitational Championship Cup it's called. two Singapore teams went at it and it was a slaughter. Winning team had a Widow just deleting heads the whole time

Why do you need convincing to sleep and why do you even care about streamers? Go to sleep, if my post number is 0 you will die in your sleep.

gay ass motherfucker

>Torbjorn
Numbani Defense Capture.

I have no drive or ambition in life. I'm so unmotivated It's a struggle to even sleep

Tie 3334 matches

I've seen some Torbjorns shine at the start of Hollywood defense and the end of Anubis defense

Symmetra is viable on hanamura's first point along with hollywood's first point.

>3 whites and a blue
>3 of 4 are dups

This isn't worth the pain anymore.

>Mercy does literally 1 res and a bit of healing
>PLAY OF THE GAME
Why the fuck is she so skewed for the potgs now?

what's the lowest rank you can have?

Just think of it this way. All that money you're getting, you won't be able to spend it during the Halloween update

I wish items were tied to BNet account, then I could keep my Summer skins on PC

bronze

Your rank

Nothing wrong with a little practice for my future tank bf.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

master

playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20271526

Competitive rewards shown here

Well you're in luck my dude, I'm a Torbjorn main so you can keep being gay until you find that one booty warrior

I like devil mercy's staff but I can't stand the actual skins for devil/imp. I wish they weren't so fuck ugly.

Wow what the fuck? No longer a golden weapon for getting top 10%? That's so lame. That's not even half a golden gun for getting diamond!!!!!!

boy, i love artificial rarity

I'm in ~2100 pool and I can't trust my teamates to DPS. Everytime I tank or support my team can't kill shit. At the same time, I feel bad when I can't DPS well but like I said, I can't trust my teamate when they pick Junk or Hanzo over any Offensive hero.

The fuck am I supposed to do?

Get a friend or two to queue with, instalock DPS, and climb.

add EVERYONE who plays well

>tfw spent almost an hour making a widowmaker only folder and moving individually every single file due to not naming them

beats my tracer folder desu. but i look for specific things.

everything in the game is artificially rare retard, there is no trade in the game

Offer

It's rare in a world where everything is rare. And it is for the sake of muh rarity

Okay, I'll give you $10 to gas yourself

>400 competitive points
Well fuck me, it'd be 300 wins anyway, but that's not nice not being able to get at least ONE gold weapon this season.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749176601

Guess im cancer now. Started shittalking koreans on the overwatch forums. Forgot to make a safespace for tumblrites.

I'm already pretty gassy from some burritos I ate, appreciate the offer though

>want to play competitive
>wait time is beyond 5 minutes
>decide to play normal
>wait time is just as long

dead game?

u mad?

Region? Everyone's sleeping in NA, queue times also get longer the higher rank you are.

nice shitpost

holidays are over, 90% of the playerbase is back in school. that's what you get for playing a children's game. deal with it.

It has almost the same layout as Kings Row dude.

So you think nothing should be rare? Because every rare item is rare for the sake of rarity.

try restarting OW?

I had a bug where it would not find me games, but after quitting and re-opening it found a game in 2 seconds.

hardly, King's Row is way easier to attack on than Eichenwalde

I think season 1 reward layout was infinitely better. Being top 20% now nets you a sweet 1200. less than half

>ulting anywhere in d.va's sight
You deserved it

i wish waifu fags would fucking kill themsevles

>every time this is posted no one specifics platform or region

It's still the weekend

rework Winstons ult please.

^^^

i cant fucking tell where i am half the time and i dont know what his lunge limit is

>winston can now grab and throw enemies with mouse2
>if the enemie hits another enemy, both take double damage

Not to mention it is garbage compared to the other tank's ults

what would you change without making it overpowered?