youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

random.org/integers/?num=100&min=0&max=1&col=1&base=10&format=html&rnd=new
youtube.com/watch?v=7dQ7afnwISI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I asked politely for a Lightning-sama image.

Reminder that /ffg/ is a bully-free zone where all waifus are allowed and appreciated. Have a wonderful day!

Reminder that Lightning was tapped by this fine gentleman the entire time she was in the corps.

Previous Thread

Why is she so perfect, bros?

>that one doujin where he has sex with her and teases her for having piercings

It was pretty good

I ask myself that every day. Our Goddess is without compare.

>8 casts of Tempo Flurry
>no slow

Indeed, there isn't a riper pile of fecal matter than her.

update: the tenth cast did the trick. thanks dena

For hearth!

shit movie

You're a good person Raya-user. Too bad your waifu isn't. :^)

>shitty magic better than Ammo
Now that's some serious bait. Even with the best Junctions possible Shockwave Pulsar doesn't deal more than about 30k damage, while Irvine's Quick Shot can do 150k. Objective damage dealing potential:
1. Zell's Duel - max. 240k+
2. Squall's Renzokuken + Lionheart combo - 220k
3. Irvine's Quick Shot - 150k
3. Rinoa's Angel Wing Meteor setup - 80k per casting; can be better than Irvine with good speed Junctions

Selphie and Quistis are shit tier, gameplay-wise.

All y'all getting the most out of your Buff Banner hauls?

>not getting shout until the trap banner

lmao @u

what makes you say that?

So, this sheepsong is just a magic shout with heavy regain? Heavy regain is negligible. Why would I waste my only white mage slot on some dumb 13 year old?

So much of this is wrong, I'm not sure how to reply.

>Shout
>SG
>SS2
>DG
>Platinum Shield
>Shotgun is not as good as the rest but still solid
>trap banner

Must be nice being this retarded. You probably don't even understand that you are.

I don't post in Lightning OP threads, and I encourage others to do the same.

Plus higher rates for Shout than any other banner Shout's been in since there are only 6 relics there.

Some people refer to any banner before G5 these days as a trap banner, but oh well.

Lightning was not a bad character, just badly directed. If they had a better ADR Director, the XIII series might have been tolerable. Even good.

I don't even like XIII, I found it mediocre. The sequels made it better.

Because she is a boy and boys are perfect.

>regain
>heavy reGAN is negligible
>only white mage slot
>13 years old

Did I miss anything?

Krile isn't dumb.

>The sequels made it better.
People saying that is pretty much the reason why XIII series are always at the bottom of my backlog. I decided to give it a chance once with LR and it was mostly awful, so I honestly have no hope that the previous ones are even "playable". I'm slightly curious about XIII-2, but I'm still waiting for a very boring weekend to try it out.

>plays a sequel before the prequels
>finds it awful

Hot water has been discovered. More news at 11.

I just got Bartz cloak and I have no other relics for him, is chocobo romp good enough to justify using him more?

More like,
>play the "better" game before the "worse" one
>dislike it and avoid the other two games since they are supposed to be worse

ebin

What the fuck? I thought she was bad?

Only if you have a wind attribute SB like Faris'

>le tittay viera being bad

More like,
>I base my gaming experience based on other people's opinions

She never was. It's just that literally everyone is obsessed with muh futureproof units/muh dualwield instead of looking at the stats and abilities. She still doesn't have a 6* and it's a 4* base drop, that's why people are gunning her down.

Any unit can be decent with the proper tms though.

Most people hate on fencer due to the lack of barrage, but her attack is pretty high and she can more than hold her own till better stuff rolls around.

Lightning was definitely a bad character. At the fundamental level, nothing about her character makes any sense. She's said to be Serah's parental figure, but the fact that she's only two years older and obviously less mature than her sister in every way makes that premise laughable. Then there's her "development". She wanted to be an adult... so she named herself after weather? What kind of crazy logic is this? And even if you argue that she was very young and stupid then, the fact that she still keeps up the Lightning nonsense indicates she didn't get any smarter.
Then there's her treatment of Hope. The edgy crap she was spouting nearly turned the kid into a psycho and he didn't get a chance to properly develop until meeting the non-crazy members of the cast, yet the game tries to pretend she was actually doing a great job.

Toriyama's waifu is irredeemably shit.

>Lightning was definitely a bad charac-
Stopped reading there.

>trap banner
>pull 9/17 5* items

or did you mean this trap?

Go away Toriyama.

I actually drew 2x her bracer from the banner.

Then you could definitely use both, see how it works for your team

New shit coming to RK

why is this thread so ded

did my daily pull, got a 5 star Xiao. This bitch any good?

>refresh
OH THANK GOD

She's okay, really nothing special but her skills serviceable and her attack can get pretty high.

Her TM still the best thing for fist users, but then again there are not that many fist users in the first place.

>Kefka finally drops his Jester RM
>immediately do a 11x pull on the FFV banner
>3 rainbows
>5* poison rod from FFT
>EXCALIBUR
>ARTEMIS BOW

GOOD RNG LUMPS ARE REAL

Well, I think that's my pull on any banner until the Cloud OSB banner and guaranteed 5* comes. I have a shortage of scarletite anyway.

Welcome to the A team, Tycoon sisters. Shout Lite and SYLDRA are gonna be great assets.

No more Fabul Castle.

>that's my pull

Meant to say that's my last pull.

>Sorting options for boosts/resistances
>RW Refresh
Fuck yeah, looks like we are really close to G5*

>sort by resistance

oh thank god

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do holy boosts from a weapon and armor stack with each other?

Cmon Boots. Lets get walking.

Trepe train running strong. fueled by Dark Matter

gross

>GOOD RNG LUMPS ARE REAL

random series are streaky as hell in the short run

just look at random.org/integers/?num=100&min=0&max=1&col=1&base=10&format=html&rnd=new

FFXI or FFXIV.

Choose one.

fuck off vf-kun

go back to /m/

blasphemy

XI

You still want to Fabul to force drop RMs

what no

Are you one of those retards that do 90 stamina daily and complain you didn't drop X character RM in 3 months even though you really want to and they just hit 80? Because that's the only reason I can see you not doing Fabul to force drop RMs.

Fabul is actually a bad place to farm RM. It's 1 round for 1 stamina, but you can easily get 3 rounds for 2 stamina elsewhere.

are you the retard who can't tell what's more of 1/1 and 3/2?

>le rng lumps meme
oh yeah user, your staggering sample size definitely proves that

I haven't blanked on a lucky draw yet thanks to that method. Might be a placebo or coincidence, but I'm gonna keep doing it anyway.

Where?

are you literally retarded?

nvm, just saw besaid.

Why is Brave Exvius good?

Also, how is Exdeath in that?

FFIV, FFVII, and FFX have easy as shit dungeons with tiny stamina costs. First dungeon of most events have similar small costs, which is good for farming RM that drop only in a certain realm that isn't IV, VII, or X.

and I've never blanked while taking a shit. the game must give you good relics when you're on the toilet. maybe you should combine these methods for amazing pulls!

Maybe I will! Maybe it'll get me 3 Shouts!

The game actually runs audio checks for mic input vs ambient noise to confirm if user's shouting while pulling and potentially triples chance of getting shouts.

>not pressing the relic draw button with your dick when waifu relics are involved

Post your teams.

Finally found his number in the phonebook. It's under "Stun".

I guess maybe this counts too? Though like half that team is there solely because of good relics for them.

Fucking Gilgamesh man, this guy is fucking great.
youtube.com/watch?v=7dQ7afnwISI

I'm so damn tired of farming stages for cake mats

He does this in the current event fight in RK, too.

S-seriously? My kokoro can't take it user.

And home.

>not the only /m/an here
Woah.

>That 'final stretch' of grinding for completing all of your end game goals in a FF game

I'm 2 or 3 sets of Mime / Counter from one shotting Ruby and Emerald weapon, missing only the Master Magic and Summon materias for the materia overlord achievement (will get from Emerald), and I'm not sure how close I am to maxing out my Gil until I've sold off my All materia, but I'm over 8m without selling any.
Farming Power / Guard / Magic / Mind sources will be the death of me though.
K I L L M E

no you aren't

>Followers can be removed
That's kinda odd.

I think it's mostly a thing for when an event comes around where a specific RW is in very high demand, it doesn't become a huge gamble to get said RW because their lists are full and they follow everyone back.

Kinda like Garland's Dark Rebirth on Dissidia#2

Begone sahib, I banish you back to /m/

BE is ugly, UGLY!

I know...how long till cake shitting is done?

>Just saw a Fencer on my friend's list with 400 ATK
So strong! Carry me Fencer chan~

actually the banner has like 470 5* relics on it

Do Siren's songs stack with Cheer?

I've got the PS3 version of FFXHD, but haven't played it much at all. Is it worth getting the PS4 version? Are the loading times any better on it?