Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/d99e1aca7b/808819-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally new bread!

now infest it

just running around data vaults with Loki, with Zenurik active my energy recovery is faster than the drain/duration of his 2, so even though i still don't have a stupid high duration, i can always recast

Hello.

Would it be possible do to a capture mission solo? (the rec.lvl is only lvl 10-12) I only started getting into this game recently, and mars is dead af

>Nightmare no shield alert
>Loki's retarded dog goes to kill a bombard and dies
>Loki forgets he has invis and goes to revive the dog
>Dies in 1 hit
>I cant fully revive him because the bombard is tearing my ass apart
>spent the entire mission bitching about me not resing him while everyone else went for the objective
>He only had melee equipped
>In a high level nightmare no shields mission

In my 12 ranks this is the second time i have seen such idiocy

No. Its physically impossible. Your computer and or console will combust if you attempt it.

I didn't mean it in that way, but its hard to be in 2 places at once to keep the capture points under check, to the point where i dont even know if its possible without Loki

Wat. Capture missions are where you gun down a guy before he can run away. Do you mean interception? Because those are literally just bullet jump from one radio tower to the next and the next in an endless loop of mild boredom.

10o Bikini when

WE

TFW Ruk will never give you a ride on his big fat Jat Kittag

Oberonfag here

Any Oberon related changes? Been out for 3 months.

Still rated F.

Still shit.
Still best design.

Wonder if I'll get to kiss Nova's tummy today..

It has literally been a whole year since his last "buffs" what the fuck is DE doing are they seriously taking him for a meme?
has pic related changed?

I usually find good ones on Hieracon.

I need to stop playing halo

>Valkyr
>Tank
Nope. Not anymore.

Eternal War Valk is Eternal War Tank, faggot.

Eat a burger.

Your kara helm is ugly

Ha...HAHA.
No...

Two years actually. August 28th, 2014 was when his last major rework was. Don't really know what DE have been doing lately.

Is Buzz Kill the only thing I should buy from Baro if I don't have it?
That primed pistol mod seems like a shit

Its proportions, they're really making it worse. But the face is OK, and dat ponytail...

Which is objectively better?

Tonkor.

see you next year

Have some thick to make you feel better.
He'll be good in your heart user.

Please respond my shekels are limited so I can't buy everything

It took me sometime to understand what the fuck was this, those tits fuck the entire image up

>m-muh bigger is better

>objectively
They're both good
The hek is good only if You put the sindicate mod on it, the vaykor hek got crits

It was that artist artstyle, that lurks around at /aco/ I believe.

My first time playing this game in a year, how good is Rhino these days? and where do i go to find good ----------lewd----------

Rhino is still the same if i remember well

Go to the /aco/ thread for lewds.

>where do I go for lewds
You go to they have a general there for warframe
With regards to rhino, he is pretty good right now. Still use him often.

prime_eight

pimp master

Valkyrs Toy

Candy Kitty

15 plat per line

911wasinsidejob

8namesit

givingawayplat

cosign me

OnlyForPetting

winrar

>Cosign
>Not Consign

Well you won, now he'll name it that.

fug

K-Korean?!?

Immediately began wondering if it was a banking/mortgage reference that went over my head.

>get off warframe to masturbate
>first page of the comic has someone playing warframe
FUCK
exhentai.org/s/d99e1aca7b/808819-1

That Nova's ass is exaggerated as hell
As much as I hate to admit it, Nova's butt is hardly impressive which is a damn shame because she's my most played frame pls no nerfs

russkies out (((((
gb2 sosach

>can't get past the panda anymore

It was fine yesterday. What happen?

Is that a challenge?

are you using the sadpanda chrome extension?
it's not worth it, just clean your cookies and log into ehentai

It's all about her tummy!

>>get off warframe to masturbate
Why would you get off warframe to do that?

Can you perform melee finishers on enemies stunned by Banshee's silence? Thought I remembered seeing a niche build with low range for that purpose.

Just leveling her for now, was hoping there were more fun playstyles than resonating quake and sonar overkill.

there is that augment but never found it interesting enough to actually use it. It would probably be perfect for stealth missions if DE would actually reward people for actually going that extra mile.

ash's fatal teleport would be the best ability in the game if it didn't frequently spawn you too close to the enemy, alerting them to your presence just before the finisher animation ends and losing you the stealth bonus

From the wording, isn't that just the finisher damage? Seems kind of useless unless you're solo going for stealth affinity on unaware enemies.

Because he doesn't know the joys of the Ruk truck.

it does increase finisher damage only
you could also use it in tandem with a pilfering swarm hydroid, since his tentacles do finisher damage
and of course a bladestorm ash. i imagine bladestorm can output some frightening numbers with both melee combo counter and banshee savage silence bonuses.

buzz kill is probably the best because it's for melee. if you're that strapped for ducats you may wanna save them, unless you're planning to farm junk for his next visit.

>tfw Oberon is not like Cecil changing between a Dark Knight and Paladin with such succession in your moves and abilities.
Instead we got a Druid part of the Hybrid kit.

I miss being able to stack self damage on rhino's iron skin.

Insta-teleport charge was truly amazing as well.

You're seriously asking that when he's getting off to little kids being molested? I swear to god, you're the type of people that in 50 years will be speciesist towards androids with humanlike intelligence. Fuck you.

>his bundle is literally called paladin pack
>de still tries to force the druid on him
>even gave him a leafy gay skin
i'm mad, i just wanted a frame to crusade against the grineer

I'm going to marry becca's thighs!

>not the infested

m8...

I bet the damage is disgusting between melee combo counter and savage silence.

Why do people even mess around with banshee's soundquake when you can just be an Ash buffer in a 50m radius. P.fury and quickening should turn Bladestorm into an almost instantaneous nuke.

the infested are just a petty problem
it's like crusading against south africa when islam is knocking at your door

>checking out one of his other comics
>woman has a Lotus tattoo
ONE OF US

Fuck off, Bush.

>Unironically believes the Grineer are a larger threat than the all-consuming grey goo

user come on and sate that hateboner for a second. Grineer have direction and numbers but not strength, influence or stability. The infestation consume en mass when left to its own devices while their mutagenic properties are a constant interest to both the Grineer and Corpus which every single time, without fail The Infestation fucks their shit and spreads further. The Grineer are little more than galactic shitposters and their only appreciable influence was when the system was still recovering from the collapse and they were the only faction with any weapons and what would pass as soldiers in a shattered system occupied by stragglers and unskilled civilians.

>infested
>petty problem
They ate a whole planet, are messing everywhere, one boss is the size of a ship, they're still a big problem

That sait i'll be fine with grineers at m'y door, at least they're not religious under developed morons

DELET THIS!!

How long till mirage is removed because shes good with one gun?

>infested
>problem at all
lmao just climb on a box

ded game

Can't Infestation do range attacks now?

Meant for

the AI is so shit they'll not even attack you
proof: do uranus infested defense and climb on the box, i stood there for 20 waves and not a single enemy attacked me, not even the infested moas or the ancients with that shitty hook

The red veil fun squad is made out of different stuff then. Those fuckers followed me no matter where I jumped.

>Bullet dance normal combo makes you jump backwards twice
>The combo were you have to press down makes you plant your feet on the ground and barely move
But why thou?

>being impure