/wpsg/ - WoW Private Servers General

Guilds:

Icecrown - Alliance
>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

bump

> has 5 members already
Are we gonna make it lads? Join today

/w Fidus or Ayem for inv

>play on literally any server as horde
>get shit on 24/7 in BGs

why does anybody ever play horde

>too busy jewing on AH to actually play the game itself
Also, for anyone considering rolling on Icecrown, I'd gladly give you a little extra for your bags/skills/mounts or whatever you need

whoops forgot my jewish screenshot

They're too busy ganking lowbies in low level zones/Honor Hold/Valiance Keep to get around to some real PvP

t. died around 40 times while leveling from 60 to 80

Have you ever wondered why this guy by himself guards these two shitstained toilets made of rotten wood in the middle of a fucking wasteland, filled with demons, nightmares and mutated creatures?

It really makes you think huh

I also need some good arena partners to go server rank 1

When will harambe memes die?

ITT: Villans who did NOTHING wrong

Is Firestorm good?

Hello,

Please let /wpsg/ rest until corecraft is announced.

t. influential /wpsg/ eceleb

No idea
Why wouldn't you play with us Veeky Forums boys on Warmane?
You have no power here.

H-hey, let's play video games together my dudes

Alright, gonna log off for the moment, but will keep bumping the thread for visibility.
I will not let the kronocucks have the private servers monopoly, especially if/when someone comes around that has no time for 1x rates which equals to weeks of leveling, just to see your server crumble to dust. Or maybe there are people simply uninterested in vanilla with its laughable PvP and all that "one class one viable talent tree" stuff.

So don't forget to join on Icecrown! :^)

shaman is best

So why are people playing Molten now after you guys said for months it was bad. Even though it wasn't really that bad, but now it's a bit late to come around when wpsg is dead.

no

nobody speaks english here only french, basic dungeon stuff isn't even scripted and icc is a joke
also no population, would not recommend playing here

Instant queue and you can easily stomp alliance in BGs with a decent premade

Sign me up.
I'll faction change my hunter or mage when I get enough points.

Gib jew geld for glyphs.

any good TBC servers?

Nowhere in sight. PlayTBC flopped and that was it.

Anyone playing Cata here?

Used to play on Molten. Any good servers now?

ALMOST

alright I'm in.
Who the fuck are you and how much do you need

I'm Sivell, it looks like glyphs go for about 100 each, so about 500.

Send ;)

Tell me, why aren't YOU playing on Icecrown?

So is this what you all do? You just jump from server to server, re-leveling characters over and over again, dealing with each servers bugs and eastern euro trash? You actively choose to do this?

You're thinking about vanilla servers.
Warmane has 7x rates and boosting is viable so you can easily hop into big boy 80 lvl zone if you really wish.

sure, but so did GD, and a few others. But every time i see these threads theres a new meme server that everyone waiting u at, and any time anyone discusses a server theres shit slinging on all sides. I'd be willing to bet most people in this thread have a level capped character on at least 3 different servers

fuck 1-60 is such a grind, I want to raid and meme but I haven't got it in me.

You see, the difference is that we're not patently waiting till crestfall/corecraft/legacy servers or whatever finally comes and will be another Nost 2.0, a savior the private server scene needed.
Also, I don't necessarily think that a fresh start every few months is a bad thing, especially when we're talking about a game that's been out for ages and by now you can basically achieve everything that's in it. Same situation happens every 3-4 months in Diablo 3 - there's a new "season" in which everyone starts from scratch, makes a new character, gets levels and gear.
To each its own - if people like to just AFK with their 80 lvl fully geared character with full bank worth of items and gold, just to go on a raid or the arena once in a while, then fine by me. Maybe I'm just more of a "its not the destination but journey that matters" kinda guy. Anyway, I'm not a frequent player or whoever you take me for. I had but a single undergeared 80 lvl on ToD before it went down. Right now I've started on Warmane after being dissatisified with yet another vanilla server Kronos. The guild and this very thread are for people who might be looking for an alternative to /krog/

Holy fuck wpsg is back from the dead.

Well I dunno about you feguts but I settled on GD with its 14x weekends, I just lvld a pvp prot war, because its easy and a fun class even if its not really 2s viable or anything, have a rogue too.

When gummycraft comes out, you can expect EVERYONE to roll there, Id bet even Kronos suffers a huge hit.

Why? What makes gummycraft so special in your eyes?

Bumping with related content
Reminder that you're always welcome on Icecrown!

are icecrown pop numbers real

>ANOTHER wrath server
Jesus fucking christ people.

Yeah let's just replay vanilla for the 5th time that has two times less content in it.

>vanilla
>laughable PvP
>one class one viable talent tree

wotlk only has northrend which you never spend any time in at max level tho?

You're missing the point, in recent history wpsg has played the shit out of Wrath and vanilla.

Is Corecraft still alive? The website is down.

Yeah, alright, point taken. So what? You guys can even go play garrisons simulator for what I care if the idea of playing on a wotlk server is so deterring to you.

You must be new here. Every major guild in the last 3 years has been on a Wrath server. Continuing to play Wrath is why this general died to begin with. But please, by all means, go ahead and repeat history with your 5 man guild on Wrath server #12651624123.

Nigger the last few successful guilds on wpsg were all wrath guilds. See: and whatever other god forsaken guild that rolled on GD/Lord a few months ago

There has never been a successful /wpsg/ guild other than .

was not as successful as no matter how delusional you are.

Don't get me wrong. I loved , the people in it, and the leadership was impeccable and it was just a very fun guild. But is hands down the most successful /wpsg/ guild ever.

>leadership was impeccable
>guild went to shit once cobe let senna raid lead full time
>senna then killed the guild for cata and by proxy the general
?

>But please, by all means, go ahead and have fun playing your video games
Gee, thanks I guess.

I haven't played on a WoW private server in quite a while, what are some of the decent ones for different versions? I was on Nostalrius but apparently that got shut down at some point. I have a Classic client installed and ready to go, but I'd consider playing BC or maybe Wrath. Can I have all three clients installed simultaneously?

Mage then.

I'm playing Spriest. If you're good we'll go top 10 easily. Just /w me when you faction change

>Can I have all three clients installed simultaneously?
Sure, no problem. Just keep them separate.
Unfortunately Nostalrius is long gone now. There are some poor imitations avaible like Kronos or Elysium if you're interested. Often in these thread you'll find idiots claiming "Crestfall will save us", "Corecraft when". You'll do best by ignoring them, unless you're fine with waiting another year to play on vanilla server that'll flop after two months.
For TBC, currently there's nothing much AFAIK.
For Wrath, we have just started a guild, so far 5 people, on Icecrown (warmane), Alliance side. You're more than welcome to join us. You can /w Fidus in game if you want an invite.
There's also Lordaeron with lower rates but I only ever saw two anons claiming to play there and they never gave up their names.

dalaran-wow or warmane and why?

Same question

i want to know too

currently we have a group of players and a small guild on warmane. the server population is high and the scripting is decent. world feels alive even tho its 7x i always see people out

what server is the guild located at? icecrown?

icecrown my man

guild in the op. no one on that can invite atm tho

Old thread link?

Pickles heroic firelands wwu
revive AA when

because they have a fake queue to milk $$$ out of goys

Let it die

im new to wow but want to play wotlk because everyone says its the best wow expansion. what character should be my first one?

do you want to dps, heal, or tank?

dps or heal, i dont really like to tank

LET IT DIE

really the only dps that aren't good are shaman, druid, warrior until the last two raids

what about healers?

they're all fine, i think shaman is the weakest though.

>playing on molten
>playing on the funserver on molten instead of lorderon

This is sad.

what server you stupid nerds?

isnt warmane p2w? if not, i might start playing on that server

Except Atlantiss, there is none

on kirin tor wwu

what race should be my alliance mage? playing on wotlk warmane

>10s delays on /2
d e a d

pls respond

Warmane aka ex-molten is p2w server, but 90% of quests are scripted (well only WotLK, Cata is maybe 60%) so it's tolerable.

>ctrl+F wpsg

why is this hardcoded into my fingers i wanted to go to /hbg/, fuck you lads

rolling on warmane - icecrown

whichever faction gives the most (You)s decides my fate

Yes it's pay to win.

Human

Just roll Ally with

Alliance

pic related

so what class / race should i roll on warmane? what classes do we need in the guild?

>position 745 in queue

true suffering

Anything. Roll what u want :)

New players /w Fidus for inv

I'm online now

>wpsg killed by legion this hard

It died before legion though.

that's just not true

Sure, whatever you say fampam.