pastebin.com/zrEmuVCS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez
youtube.com/watch?v=LvzFEKWzN8k
discord.gg/FSc2ZB4
gamestop.com/ps4/games/blazblue-central-fiction/131405
youtube.com/watch?v=mr2vfjMxGAQ
twitter.com/kamoihito/status/774678545658445824
tekkengamer.com/vsl-fist-t7fr-season-2-kicks-off-sept-24-view-players-broadcast-times-qualifier-matches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sfx sux more than gooteks

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

help

i dropped a 5 dollar bill one time waiting in line at mcdonalds one time, gootecks picked it up and said it was his

Gootecks is great stfu

Did he look at you and say "no one would believe you" as well?

This guy's thing is sand, right? What if he was just his outfit being held up by sand? What if he could project parts of his sand-body, some sort of super-move that costs life instead of meter?

I saw Gootecks at a grocery store in Los Angeles the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any Gootecks Shimmies," and then turned around and winked at me. I don"t even think that"s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

The pastebin is pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

How do you fuck up copypasting?

whatafuck man

fuck happened to that stream

this is my favorite pasta

theyre basically the same

Gootecks touched spookys shit.

No they are not. It's got updated links and all. Why would you deliberately post an old version?

The faggots posting OPs, especially early, are mentally ill. They want to make this thread as shit as possible for some reason. Probably because of those ebin discord dumps.

because theyre the same
get youre eyes checked my man

Any Tekkenfags around?

How difficult is Leo as a beginners character? I've been playing Bryan but he seems quite slow and reliant on matchup knowledge which is something I just don't have. Looking for someone slightly faster that lets me dictate the pace a bit more

It's got the outdated Melty links, and missing some other links too.

They are not, this one has the wrong melty blood links

Why would you go out of your way to post an outdated pastebin

I saw Yoshinori Ono at grocery store in Los Aaaaah, fuck it, I'm so bored even for shitposting. I don't even live in the US.

Just come to bed user, it's getting late.

Leo is a good character to get started with. The only slightly difficult thing you'll want to learn with her early on is canceling the KNK stance in combos.

It's 4 PM in my country

>her
nice meme

youtube.com/watch?v=LvzFEKWzN8k

Who should I use in SamshoV?

Did I fucking stutter? Get in bed user.

Leo says "Ich Glücklicher!" in a winquote. That is the male variant. If Leo was a girl then the quote would be "Ich Glückliche!"
Or maybe she identifies as male?

more like japs have no idea how german works

Leo has a bikini costume in TTT2 and a mustache item in T7. I'm going to trust the announcement desu.

Thanks for killing fighting games, capcom.

Well they kinda made them in the first place, too. Seems fitting.

Getting some shit done with Leo now, she's got so many moves

I wish someone introduced me to Tekken sooner, it's amazing. Cannot wait for 7

Convice me to buy Blazblue
also when is the new one coming out? I don't really want to buy it twice

it's probably the best fighting game out there
comes out oct 6 for jp version
"holidays" for NA

>it's probably the best fighting game out there

what's the best then

I think you could do df2 f2 b1,4~df ws3 f4 KNK2 S! into whatever ender.

Wanna mash online?

Tekken

October 6th in JP, November in US. It's primarily up to you on whether to get the game or not, but if CF is your first BB purchase, then you're getting alot out of your money by buying it. I won't pretend like an Extend version isn't possible, but this is the earliest western release for a BB title in a long time, and an Extend version likely won't come out until 2 years on console if comparing it to how it went before. That's a pretty good lifespan for a single entry in my perosnal opinion.

It's not "holidays" anymore, they've set it to release in November specifically.

Mods deleted the link cuz retard made it early. Everyone is in the other thread.
Correct pastebin too.

>pc users still getting fucked if they want to play new fighting games

WHY
FUCK CONSOLES MAN

why would they not delete the thread then
stfu

are you retarded

this thread already has more replies, dickhead
nobody gives a fuck about your shit thread

also if you pre-order the jp version, you can get a demo right now which is basically the full game minus the story mode and get Es for free when she comes out

still complete new to tekken, what is a KNK and an S?

I've got the modded T7 version on PPSSPP so I have no idea how to set up online soz :/

also whats my go to move for picking people up off the floor with Leo? With Bryan it was db ws2

You check the box that enbaled wifi in the emulator option and have to open DMZ in your router.
I never tried with mods but it should work if both have the same version, mods and cheats enabled.

KNK is the stance that Leo goes in after b+1,4 and f+4. S! means tailspin.

What do you mean by pick off the floor? Any examples of what situation you used it in with Bryan?

Fuck sniffposts.

After an orbital heel you basically knock your opponent down but can knock them back up with it to juggle them into whatever combo you want. I used it after low parries and any sort of knockdown basically.

Right at the start of this gif

You can use Leo's ws3 (qcf3) the same way.

We have a friendly Tekken discord you can join if you want

discord.gg/FSc2ZB4

can i just say that whoever decided to put chins drink on rdp when he already has a qcb special and no qcf special is a moron

fuck kof's motion
fucking ranbu and rdp nonsense

>Ryo
>F,B,F+A/C input
>also has HCB,F+A/C input
you change raging storm so its easier and cant confuse it with other stuff, then you still have this.

Cool

whats a good fighting game for a beginner

the one you enjoy putting tons of hours into

I get pic related whenever I try to launch the game

I have no idea what to do, I've tried all of the suggestions I've found on google and even reinstalled my entire OS. Any ideas? I'm pretty pissed off.

>bbcf
>$60
gamestop.com/ps4/games/blazblue-central-fiction/131405

Besides the 6 new characters, what am I paying for and why isnt this a $30 downloadable expansion instead?

Because it has a 40 hour Story Mode, 3 Arcade Modes for each character, and an Alliance Mode.

>any of that
>worth money
Not even blizzard is this bad.

I'm explaining why it couldn't be a downloadable explansion. It has a ton of content, different character interactions even in matches depending on what Act you put in the settings, has multiple different character modes, alot of the cast had their lines voiced again, a rehauled room system, and a fuckton more shit.

The day you manage to fit all that in a single expansion pack, and somehow still justify a 30$ pricetag when the development price was likely far more than that with the ridiculous amount of lines recorded, then you can talk.

Blizzard and valve dont have any issues pushing 4 gb patches.

>what act you put in the settings

What does he mean by this?

You know those special intros that characters often have in 2D fighters, like Hugo vs Alex? BB has had them for really long, and with alot of different matchups depending on the characters, and it's all voiced with a quick exchange before.

Difference in BBCF is that there are 3x as many. The Arcade Mode is split up into 3 parts, and characters have varying knowledge of things depending on which Act they're currently in. Because of that, in any sort of versus mode, your character intro against a certain character will depend on if you've put Act 1, 2, or 3 in your setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=mr2vfjMxGAQ
Here's a sample of one characters intros in a single act. I think you can imagine how much this adds up to when you multiply that with the amount of characters in the cast, and then triple it to account for each Act.

so it's act 1, 2, 3, of CF's story arc, not of the whole series?

that's kinda cool, but that big of a story in a fighter seems a bit much.

>so it's act 1, 2, 3, of CF's story arc
Actually, that's just the Arcade Mode. Those 3 Acts of the Arcade Mode are essentially teasers of what happens in the main Story. The main Story is 40+ hours long, meaning significantly more content.

i stopped playing bb back in cs, and the story was a convoluted clusterfuck then.

Am I safe in assuming it only got worse?

CP has a much more linear story, but sacrifices character development because of it. In CP and CF, characters don't have their own Story Mode routes like they did in CT and CS, so instead you're following a more "direct" story. It's easier to understand, but the amount of characters that got shoved to the sidelines because of it was sad.

CF will be better in that regard since while the Story Mode will be linear, they compensated heavily with the Arcade Mode stuff, so you'll have an idea of what the side characters are doing even while they're not in the focus.

The Story is about the way you would expect, entirely anime. Personally I like it this way since the aestethics would be misleading as hell if it wasn't, but it does require you to play basically every game to understand. They did a pretty good summary on Bururaji for it, but sadly that's not subbed so for those who can't understand japanese it's not really an option.

so what's up with arakune?

and who is the evil praetor bad lady behind everything?

Why did she decide to cause an anime plotline?

Arakune was made when Kokonoe's assistant named Roy who was also Litchi's love interest tried to get the Azure, but instead fell into the Boundary. Right now it's unclear exactly how his relationship with Roy is, since Act 3 of Litchi's CF route teased that he might not actually be Arakune itself.

Either way, Relius is trying to use Arakune to recreate the world, because he has a direct connection to the Boundary.

>and who is the evil praetor bad lady behind everything?
You mean Izanami? She's Ragna's sister who's body has been possessed. Izanami is the Drive of the Master Unit, which is a device that's basically God in this world, hence she's unkillable. Her duty is that of a Goddess of Death, so she only knows one purpose, meaning to grant death to everything.

That's pretty anime.

Is the reason there are so many ragna-sister clones because izanami is his sister?

Does anyone give a shit about the spin-off novels?

Does arakune still have amazing voice acting?

Back when Ragna, Jin, and Saya were all kids, they were in some sort of labratory before being saved by Jubei. We don't exactly know what happened in there, but chances are it was something to Saya.

The Master Unit is basically a big thing that controls everything, but it can only be controlled manually by Noel. The world of BlazBlue is dreamt up by someone outside of the current world, and that girl either is or has a very strong connection to Noel. In the past, Noel was inside of the Master Unit, basically controlling everything in the world.

Lambda and Nu look the way they do because they're attempts at creating Mu, which is why they look the way they do. All of the Saya clones have some sort of memory regarding Ragna, so in CF we'll finally get to know who the girl that dreams up the world of BlazBlue is.

The spin-off LNs are mixed in reception. Bloodedge Experience isn't super popular or anything, but the Phase Shift books were. Bloodedge Experience takes place in an alternate universe though, with Naoto as the protagonist and several years in the past back when Valkenhayn was still young(er).

And yes, Arakune still sounds amazing.

knowing the creator's hardon for noel. it's probably noel.

glad to know "Minions!" is still around.

now if they release this shit on pc, I may play it.

anyone have any footage of people actually punishing DP FADC in Ultra in competitive play?

I know I've seen people do it, but I don't really remember it being as ubiquitous as I keep seeing some revisionist historians make it seem.

Sometimes?

They didn't get big punishes off cuz it was only -5.

yeah it's not like he's trying to disguise her self or anything.

they did, but it was usually like a throw or something

>tfw u play KI for the first time and like it

how important is ordering your team in KOF like were do i put my most confident character? doe it even matter?

and then you go online and someone gets an opener on you and you have no fucking idea which routes he's doing and end up sitting in that combo for half an hour

you got no meter at the start and probably most of your meter at the end
put your best character last and the character who can do shit without meter first

>ki
>combo routes.

Have you played ki? you can just guess light medium or heavy on everything.

AND your own character has unique animations depending on the strength of attack he's being hit with. You can break by watching yourself.

haven't played SFV in a while and just heard that they revoked FM

kek, what was the uproar like

tfw twitch implodes the evening I enjoyed watching a big brawlhalla tourney

It's a good game stuck on platforms no one wants to use

Looks fun, but I'm not a fan of the art direction.

Nah your just a mad fanboy.

>noob player wants to play as Angel
Leave it to long-time Angel players, user, you'll get your ass kicked in no time.

Huh?
Who am I fanboying for?

>check my fight money
>get notice of illicit activity
>still have 1.1 mil fight money

lmao

>df2 f2 b1,4~df ws3 f4 KNK2 S
>3B 6B 4A D3 way of the samurai 3 alt f4 killyourself2, shitlord

Please don't make me learn this retarded notation when T7 drops.

there was a bit.

Mostly people were just pissed they did that before fixing any of the problems.

I lost 30k myself.

How do I win as this guy in Revelator?

twitter.com/kamoihito/status/774678545658445824

This should convince you.

Weeeeee
tekkengamer.com/vsl-fist-t7fr-season-2-kicks-off-sept-24-view-players-broadcast-times-qualifier-matches/