pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/street-fighter-v-deluxe-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post your mains.

I'm boring so I play Ryu.

Your picks for season 2?

i want marie to step on me

I don't understand this Angel unchain thing, is she like Noel?

You fucking retards there's already a thread up

So far, Ingrid is the only one who's guaranteed, but Abel has a very high chance given how much screentime he got in the Story Mode.

Other than that, I would like to see Honda, Oro, Makoto, and a newcomer for the 6th slot.

its kinda like it, except theres restrictions on repeating direction/button

Fuck off, mods deleted the link for a reason. This has the proper pastebin too.

No.

bison and beni

Sagat, Sakura.

Guaranteed how?

It's like that but more complicated and tighter links.

Who is beni

I play Juri, Athena, Mai, Lili.

What does this say about me?

She was in that twitter post.

Does Tekken PC have a release date yet?

Given the state that Capcom have put themselves in with the handling of SFV, the newcomers can't simply appeal only to the existing playerbase, and instead draw in new players not as familiar with the franchise. While Ingrids history in games is not known to all, she still manages to maintain a relatively high popularity in Japan. Because of that, it's obvious that her design and mannerisms would be the most profitable addition.

Her appeal lies far away enough to be considered different and draw in new players rather than veterans, but her past appearance has shown that she can still find a place within the Street Fighter franchise. So in conclusion, it's inevitable that Ingrid will be a playable character in Season 2 of SFV.

So your post can be summarized by saying "waifufags".

Capcom will fold before that.

I believe Ingrid is the most popular female character in Japan.

KoF XIV EU anyone?

Is SFV worth the price for a new player? I only mashed Smash Bros before.

It won't happen ever.

Location?

It's more about the otaku crowd in general, as one single appealing character is often enough to result in full game purchases with them. With the character tropes that she embodies, she's very easily marketable to them, and would cause alot of buzz for the game.

She isn't the most popular female character in Japan, but she's in the top 10 rankings for characters overall despite her very scarce appearances.

How is the online population?

No, get it at discount.

Good taste.

Otaku has no disposable income.

Does it matter? Italy
Just as alive (or dead) as any other fighting game that isn't sf

Whos that on the left

Does anyone still play DOA?

Whip

You would be surprised. BDs and merch for various franchises in Japan is extremely expensive, yet otaku are the only ones keeping it afloat despite that due to their willingness to spend money on singular franchises for the very reason I stated above.

I'm exciting and I play ryu

I heard Gootcheks won in Asia?

Whip

On PC

That only applies to anime. Games are less popular.

Literally dead.

I think the playerbase migrated to ps4.

No he lost to Mike Russ.

Of what game?

Why? PS4 has a fucking monthly fee to play online.

Do you only play BB?

>doa fags are not retards that pay for overpriced shit that should be free

KOF 14

Somewhat yes, but the game goes for relatively cheap. It's not a massive investment to get on their behalf, meaning a larger incentive for them to do so. The characters who got high rankings in the poll generally followed a trope that's popular among otaku, so it's safe to say that it would be a guaranteed success.

While it obviously won't salvage the game entirely, it will provide enough attention and positivity in Japan at the very least to put it back on its feet.

Arakune is shit in CF right

humblebundle.com/store/street-fighter-v-deluxe-edition

You can get the Deluxe Edition on PC for $53.99 for the next 12 hours.

Ps3 stopped being supported, I think some dlc like Naotora, Mai and Attack on Titan are PS4 only.

So missing a few links in a pastebin no one reads justifies making an entirely new thread? ok

Isn't that the usual price?

pandering to the otaku crowd will make this game dead (even more dead) to the mainstream crowd. if they want the brand to grow, going niche is not the way to go.

Arakune is top 5 in CF. He can get full curse easy as fuck, his curse no longer drains more for higher button moves, and can kill opponents extremely well. While he struggles in neutral without curse, even just a 5A connecting is enough to convert the entire match.

No, but it's been my favorite franchise over the years.

Support means DLC?

Wait for winter sale desu

No. It's typically $89.99.

why do people like ingrid

Holy shit, that's way expensive. They should do the KI and make it freemium.

They won't be shifting the direction of the entire game, simply drawing in new players with a single addition. It won't make it "more dead", if anything it'll revitalize the scene temporarily. The brand won't become niche just by her being in it. Street Fighter is a notable enough name for that not to even remotely be a worry.

Season 2 is a perfect chance for them to make the game get more attention and "start over" the bad release of SFV, and it's going to take things that actually generate publicity outside of the already existant playerbase to do so.

What should I play today?

It's the version with the season pass

Do you honestly want to see Ingrid in SFV's art style..?

Wow what an awesome deal! How is Capcom not going bankrupt by offering its customers such a steal of a deal?

the season pass is such a scam tho

The dude is literally delusional. Ono said ingrid won't get into sfv.

It's pointless to talk withhim about it.

Japan likes little girls

She was great in Alpha 3

If they want to attract more they should just put in the characters everyone is clamoring for. old tier whores may complain but bringing back a character like Q would bring a lot of people.

What are the chances of guest characters in SFV?

Are you a real man? Karnov's.

play blazblue

Is VSion gonna be a guest character in KOF XIV DLC

SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS PREASE

Other than the A3 port all games Ingrid were associated with crashed and burned so she is a perfect fit for SFV.

No, because no one cares about melty.

But there is no English dub.

Is DOA even a fighting game?

Probably only Final Fight characters. It would be pretty funny if someone like a Darkstalkers character showed up.

Her design and way of speaking is very "non-SF", yet the times she does exchange lines with others in the canon, it has air of mystique to it which fits. While SFV Karin has taken inspiration from her design, light changes to her already notable outfit will likely not be an issue, seeing as how SFV has taken plenty of liberties in that area already.

There is no real "replacement" for her archtypes in the game. If someone plays Ingrid, they'll likely stick to Ingrid, whereas with other characters, switching off is often an alternative.

I believe the bodytypes in SFV are very homogenized, so Ingrid being added with a more traditionally slim design would feel very nice. Also, while I did have worries in terms of faces early on in SFVs lifespan, the Juri reveal just assured me that they are able to make good faces, and that Cammy wasn't just a fluke.

Q is a possible addition. Difference is, and this primarily speculation, but Q's additoin seems like it'll end up alot like Alex. Many fans are "clamoring" for him, but there's no indication that they'll actually get the game solely because of his inclusion.

Ingrid on the other hand, is directed specifically towards a demographic who are known for that very behaviour, so there is no worry in her being a success.

gud OP

It's a fast paced rock paper scissors match with tits and ninajs and shit

Anyone BBCPE? I'm PS4, US East.

dumb threadwarsfag

The A3 port was crap too.

Tekken characters guaranteed.

Nobody remembers Taokaka anymore.

It's the best one.

It's a better VF desu. Character designs put Western people off though.

I want to play cf, what are the easy beginner characters I can warm up with in cpex

I want Arika and EX characters. I will kill for it desu.

>It's a better VF
How so?

Then why did SNK steal her theme